Thread: US Federal LAWS DOES NOT BAN COCKFIGHTING!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

US Federal LAWS DOES NOT BAN COCKFIGHTING!

US Federal LAWS DOES NOT BAN COCKFIGHTING!

How many of Cultural gamefowl sport practioners are aware of this?

Read a POST on gamerooster.com forum in a recent case ruling........

Post Thanks / Like

Re: US Federal LAWS DOES NOT BAN COCKFIGHTING!

Thanks for posting this on the most public gamefowl site in the world....I can just see the faggs all over the place as if we dont have enough on that site trying to infiltrate.I suggest you delete but then again that is just my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

What the Feds did do tho, was... made it a felony to cross state lines with the intent to fight... made it a felony to cross state lines with weapons... made it a felony to mail weapons... made it a felony to mail birds with the intent to fight... I would not call that staying outta our business.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

To me, Any Individual WHO Supports /promotes ORG , such as humane society Who are MAJOR Sponsors of TERRORISM inside the USA is a TERRORIST!!

go to internet search, type in, humane society! Fundraising for Terror groups! Believe it!

so i don't really give a hoot what will Terrorist infiltrate what or thinks? do you think they don't know this or had tried changing the laws??

But Cultural gamefowl sports practitioners in US should be Encourage with this info which most, like myself had the WRONG perception that US Federal laws Does not BAn Cockfighting..only state level is illegal...

This should encourage "ALL COCKFIGHTERS " NOT SHOWBREEDERS to PROMOTE "FUNDRAISING DERBY"S "in their local county and to promote to Descriminalize our Cultural gamefowl sports in your local county/state level..

PROMOTE " FUNDRASING DERBY " in your local COUNTY!!!

COCKFIGHTERS NEEDS to be discourage in alll SHOW fowl promotion of GAMECOCKS!!!

But " Showfowls " for Dunghuills, leghorns, orientals etc is OK not gamefowls..pretty soon , there will be 1,000 of SHOWGAMEFOWLS that are not tested for gameness for the pit!!

Imagine you will spend a lot of money, time, compete, find out your are breeding DUNGHILLS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YeY197
    Thanks for posting this on the most public gamefowl site in the world....I can just see the faggs all over the place as if we dont have enough on that site trying to infiltrate.I suggest you delete but then again that is just my opinion.
    Last edited by sadavaoito; April 15th, 2010 at 03:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sadavaoito
    To me, Any Individual WHO Supports /promotes ORG , such as humane society Who are MAJOR Sponsors of TERRORISM inside the USA is a TERRORIST!!

go to internet search, type in, humane society! Fundraising for Terror groups! Believe it!

so i don't really give a hoot what will Terrorist infiltrate what or thinks? do you think they don't know this or had tried changing the laws??

But Cultural gamefowl sports practitioners in US should be Encourage with this info which most, like myself had the WRONG perception that US Federal laws Does not BAn Cockfighting..only state level is illegal...

This should encourage "ALL COCKFIGHTERS " NOT SHOWBREEDERS to PROMOTE "FUNDRAISING DERBY"S "in their local county and to promote to Descriminalize our Cultural gamefowl sports in your local county/state level..

PROMOTE " FUNDRASING DERBY " in your local COUNTY!!!

COCKFIGHTERS NEEDS to be discourage in alll SHOW fowl promotion of GAMECOCKS!!!

But " Showfowls " for Dunghuills, leghorns, orientals etc is OK not gamefowls..pretty soon , there will be 1,000 of SHOWGAMEFOWLS that are not tested for gameness for the pit!!

Imagine you will spend a lot of money, time, compete, find out your are breeding DUNGHILLS!!!!
    Ok so why are you posting this on Sabong?? I dont see Sadaovito anywhere on GR stating his arguements or for that matter showing his support..What I do see is that you copied and pasted half the stuff you just posted unless your TC or GC44 but I doubt that.,Dont waste your time on this forum be proactive and email your senators or your legistlator and motivate your fellow Filipino Americans to do the same so we can establish Gamefowl Sports as part of Filipino,Hispanic, and Rural American..I would bet about 80% of the members of this site are in the Philipines and those that aint have acess to GR and can read the post.I have expressed my suport to TC but there has to be more than one front fighting to get the sport back and I see the GBAs as the front that fight for our ownership and TCs movement as the one that fights for our right to test..What you should do is gather a group of Flipino/Americans and try to make a case for cockfighting being established as a cultural right..Its a long shot but at least they know we are here on several fronts.

Post Thanks / Like

Good day gentlemen, well it's a pity that the sports is dying here in the united states but in the other hand I am glad that more quality bloodlines are flowing towards PI and the business is really growing. It is a plus to our economy because of the revenue generated out of the sport. A lot of people have livelihood in hand just taking care of raising fowls. I do hope that some concern individual continue on their fight to revive the cultural heritage of this great nation!

Post Thanks / Like

I think you're the same person who made the post at GAMEROOSTER. Either you are with the Animal Rights Buttholes or just plain stupid. Perhaps both.
    Last edited by Guamasil; April 15th, 2010 at 06:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Good post YeY197, some of them folks dont have a clue!!! There is more then one way to skin a cat, besides going in public and hollering "Im a cockfigher and my fowl are gamecocks that I breed for fighting purposes only".. Yeah that would be the smart thing to do alright LMBO!!!! But others are right, they dont need this crap on this excellant sight!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah tough guy, try saying that in front me i'll gurantee you will see 5 star!

u *** terrorist militia..

i said i got this post info thru GRooster.com & did not claim to be the author of the info. but that's how info pass around these days..

if you don;t like it , get off this thread...

if you all believe hiding behind " Showfowl lies " it's ur choice, but look at what happen for the last 20 yrs in california...

Go ahead spend your money in BREEDING " SHOWL FOWL lines"" no one stopping you...

We have every right and proud to be a Cultural gamefowl sport practitioners too...if you are not get off this thread..

Quote Originally Posted by Guamasil
    I think you're the same person who made the post at GAMEROOSTER. Either you are with the Animal Rights Buttholes or just plain stupid. Perhaps both.
    Last edited by sadavaoito; April 15th, 2010 at 07:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by irishcutt
    Good post YeY197, some of them folks dont have a clue!!! There is more then one way to skin a cat, besides going in public and hollering "Im a cockfigher and my fowl are gamecocks that I breed for fighting purposes only".. Yeah that would be the smart thing to do alright LMBO!!!! But others are right, they dont need this crap on this excellant sight!!!

well said irishcutt.

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Re: US Federal LAWS DOES NOT BAN COCKFIGHTING!

Quote Originally Posted by Guamasil
    ha ha ha ha ha ha..
    ha ha ha ha ha ha..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

This info is for Cockfighters need to know that the Federal law does NOT BAN COCKFIGHTING, just State Sponsored laws by Terrorist Animal groups Which eventually will be repeal or overturn..

Low life SCUM Terrorist animal supporters Who are spreading Fear tactic are nothing more but anti-cockfighting propaganda...

COCKFIGHTERs Needs to promote legalization of COCKFIGHTING here in the States...

the Showfowl lie propaganda are being used by Terrorist animal groups to SABOTAGE the Cultural gamefowl sport INDUSTRY!!!!!!

Pretty SOON Filipino buyers will BE Breeding a LOT's of " DUNGHILL" and LOT's of RUNNERS!!!

And last year Stag Derby's at the NGBA had lot's of those SHOWFOWL breed are RUNNNERS....

go ahead , spend a lot of your time, money, effort and 2-3 yrs laters down the road ,you will see runners and DUNGHILLS, and guess what, see if there any buyers for this type of SHowfowls...

Quote Originally Posted by bogoy
    ha ha ha ha ha ha..
    ha ha ha ha ha ha..
    Last edited by sadavaoito; May 19th, 2010 at 09:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

This info is for Cockfighters need to know that the Federal law does NOT BAN COCKFIGHTING, just State Sponsored laws by Terrorist Animal groups Which eventually will be repeal or overturn..

Low life SCUM Terrorist animal supporters Who are spreading Fear tactic are nothing more but anti-cockfighting propaganda...

COCKFIGHTERs Needs to promote legalization of COCKFIGHTING here in the States...

the Showfowl lie propaganda are being used by Terrorist animal groups to SABOTAGE the Cultural gamefowl sport INDUSTRY!!!!!!

Pretty SOON Filipino buyers will BE Breeding a LOT's of " DUNGHILL" and LOT's of RUNNERS!!!

And last year Stag Derby's at the NGBA had lot's of those SHOWFOWL breed are RUNNNERS....

go ahead , spend a lot of your time, money, effort and 2-3 yrs laters down the road ,you will see runners and DUNGHILLS, and guess what, see if there any buyers for this type of SHowfowls...
    The federal law does not ban cockfighting but is is against the law to fight them & a Felony in quit a few States.

It also is against Federal law to interstate transport with the intent to fight. It also is against Federal law to knowingly sell for the purpose of fighting.

I was convicted by our federal Government for Cockfighting so you better get some facts.
    They came right into this State of Oregon & arrested 63 of us. I had a Fed from Chicago, one from Washington as well as one here in Oregon along with State & County Police just to arrest me. Dogs & automatic weapon's faced me down at my door.

If the Dunghill is in your fowl, they very well may turn into Dunghills but Good game fowl do not have to be bred or selected for gameness because it is already there, weather the testing stops or not.
    Last edited by colt39; May 19th, 2010 at 02:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by colt39
    The federal law does not ban cockfighting but is is against the law to fight them & a Felony in quit a few States.

It also is against Federal law to interstate transport with the intent to fight. It also is against Federal law to knowingly sell for the purpose of fighting.

I was convicted by our federal Government for Cockfighting so you better get some facts.
    They came right into this State of Oregon & arrested 63 of us. I had a Fed from Chicago, one from Washington as well as one here in Oregon along with State & County Police just to arrest me. Dogs & automatic weapon's faced me down at my door.

If the Dunghill is in your fowl, they very well may turn into Dunghills but Good game fowl do not have to be bred or selected for gameness because it is already there, weather the testing stops or not.

well said colt

heres a portion of the updated california penal code
    PC 597j (Persons who own, possess, keep or train any bird or other animal with the intent that it be fought)

(a) Any person who owns, possesses, keeps, or trains any bird or other animal with the intent that it be used or engaged by himself or herself, by his or her vendee, or by any other person in an exhibition of fighting as described in Section 597b is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for a period not to exceed one year, by a fine not to exceed five thousand dollars ($5,000), or by both that imprisonment and fine.

(b) This section shall not apply to an exhibition of fighting of a dog with another dog.

(c) A second or subsequent conviction of this section is a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for a period not to exceed one year or by a fine not to exceed twenty-five thousand dollars ($25,000), or by both that imprisonment and fine, except in unusual circumstances in which the interests of justice would be better served by the imposition of a lesser sentence.

Practice note: Priorable in that the fine goes up to a maximum of $25,000 on a second offense

Post Thanks / Like

go to googles and type cockfighting laws...you well see your state rated rank and your finalty HERE THEY KILLED 200 ROOSTER AND LEFT BEHIND THE HENS AND ONE HINNIE COCK CROWING IN THE MORNING....

MOST GOOD BIRD ARE NOW IN PI MY FRIEND... AS YOU COULD SEE THE LOCAL DOMINATE THE WSC AND CANDELARIA ALREADY....
    Last edited by bogoy; May 19th, 2010 at 04:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bogoy
    go to googles and type cockfighting laws...you well see your state rated rank and your finalty HERE THEY KILLED 200 ROOSTER AND LEFT BEHIND THE HENS AND ONE HINNIE COCK CROWING IN THE MORNING....

MOST GOOD BIRD ARE NOW IN PI MY FRIEND... AS YOU COULD SEE THE LOCAL DOMINATE THE WSC AND CANDELARIA ALREADY....
    so better breed hennie there atleast they wont kill them and fight them

Post Thanks / Like

Ask the 6 folks from SC, who just got convicted by the feds!!! We have a victory fund being set up to help them with thier appeal and the legal cost. We need to win this one for all the gamefowl breeders. But make no mistake about it the feds can and will arrest you for cockfighting in the U.S., even if its legal in your state. They just dont call it cockfighting. They use the Interstate Commerce Laws against you for participating in a cockfight with any and all materials that were made outside the state in which you were arrested. Coca-Cola, Chewing Gum, Cotton Balls, the jeans you bought and are wearing can be used as evidence against you, etc., etc., Make no mistake this is one terrible conviction and also the thrashing of the American Constitution on States Rights. Its being pushed by the H$U$ and thier puppets in the legislators, courts, and law enforcment agencies.. Also the AWA law was updated to include the words Gamecocks in thier transportation and animal fighting laws..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

the recent $ 500,000 2 yr case In CALIFORNIA by terrorist animal groups who conspire with gov't prosecutors LOST a CASE too, and CANNOT retry it( and prosecutors WANTS to retry the case so badly) ..
    The prosecuotrs were BRAGGING that THEY have NOT loss a CASe, guess what, the terrorist animal groups LOST this cockfighting case taht involves over 1,000 fowls...

If getting the right" lawyers "and right argument , a lot of this Terrorist aniaml groups will NOT stand up in court...

On SC case & other propaganda cases by Terrorist animal groups are morelikely manufactured , and or lawyers representing COCKFIGHTERS had the WRONG Argument on each CASES ( read case transcript on all of this ) ... a lot of these cases the lawyers are CONSPIRATORs of Terrorist animal groups, based on an interview in one of these lawyer, NO DOUBT you are set for a trap...Imagine using a lawyer WHO personally DO NOT like or support COCKFIGHTERS and like to promote Showfowl lies & COCK BOXING????

If you ALL read transcript of SC case, the lawyers use a Wrong argument to a Federal case & boy , it's like a manufactured case to instill " FEAR TACTIC " ....

Ask the 6 folks from SC, who just got convicted by the feds!!! We have a victory fund being set up to help them with thier appeal and the legal cost. We need to win this one for all the gamefowl breeders. But make no mistake about it the feds can and will arrest you for cockfighting in the U.S., even if its legal in your state. They just dont call it cockfighting. They use the Interstate Commerce Laws against you for participating in a cockfight with any and all materials that were made outside the state in which you were arrested. Coca-Cola, Chewing Gum, Cotton Balls, the jeans you bought and are wearing can be used as evidence against you, etc., etc., Make no mistake this is one terrible conviction and also the thrashing of the American Constitution on States Rights. Its being pushed by the H$U$ and thier puppets in the legislators, courts, and law enforcment agencies.. Also the AWA law was updated to include the words Gamecocks in thier transportation and animal fighting laws..
    Last edited by sadavaoito; May 19th, 2010 at 10:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yup, you are right. I was convicted for Cockfighting but the interstate transport was in there. They also had me for Gambling & Racketeering but the Gambling was thrown out by the judge & the Racketeering charges did not stick.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

If you believe in gamefowls DOES need to be tested or seleceted for gameness because it is already there, weather the testing STOPS or NOT ???

go for it buddy!!!!! breed them and see....what will become of your fowl down the road...

To me, it does not matter how pure your breeders are, it will have offsprings that will be sub par or Not game, and if you DO NOT Test their offspring and end up breeding UNTESTED off spring, just guess the outcome...

Like i said an ex-mayor J Aguirre who made a comment on a few runners during last yr NGBA, breeder bought an expensive supposed to be gamefowl breeders from US, they look pretty but guess what , a pure DUNGHILL....if you are from negros and know Juancho( i was seated like 3 seats on my left), ask him which breeder was that...facts are i saw 2 of those runners because these dunghill breed/showfowl was bred by a very known breeder with over 40 yrs experienced in tough competition year in , yr out....

Last edited by sadavaoito; May 20th, 2010 at 05:03 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me guess colt, DID your lawyers ask you to make a PLEA agreement in ur case???

DID your Case go all the way to a " JURY TRIAL "? i bet NOT!

in fact, yesterday in accomack ,va, a COCKFIGHTERS case was DISMISS with same Federal interstate & cruelty to animal law and few others cases that had been dismiss...but you do not hear them in your local mainstream newspapers because majority of media owners are conspirators members of terrorsit groups or had been pre-conditoned for several decades of anti-cockfighting propaganda and pure IGNORANCE...

Facts;

The Federal ' Animal Enterprise Terrorsim Act " AETA of laws of 2006 sign by GW BUSH , it's illegal for any individuals to interfere, conspire with animal enterprise "SUPERCEDES " the anti-cockfighting laws Sponsored by Terrorist animal groups & their militias and also the " RICO ACT " are now being use to go against these organize syndicates Terrorsit animal groups...and it will stick.....

and the Recent " LOSS " $ 500,000 case by Terroist animal grousp & gov't prosecutors in CA proves that the Illegal anti-cockfighting laws will NOT Stand up in court if using the above arguments to Litigate by a "COMPETENT Lawyers" ( not the one who will sell u out)

Yup, you are right. I was convicted for Cockfighting but the interstate transport was in there. They also had me for Gambling & Racketeering but the Gambling was thrown out by the judge & the Racketeering charges did not stick.
    Last edited by sadavaoito; May 20th, 2010 at 12:14 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I guess we'll know for sure when this case (SC) goes all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. Im hopeing the appeals court overturns the convictions and that they also tell the feds that they overstepped thier bounds and intruded on the U.S. Constitution and its states rights aritcle. But I wont hold my breath...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

again, based on this fact on their court transcipt, SC lawyers had the WRONG argument on this case and I hope they can get a new Trial because of Incompetent & ineffective lawyers who sold them out to Terrorsit animal groups....
    In Fact, there is one major ONGOING case , Fortunatley the JUDGE
    are GIVING them 60 days to " RESTRUCTURE their WRONG argument " because on this case, the JUDGE saw the Injustice close to 1,800 families/ taxpayers will be affected...
    And the lead defendant ( Cockfighter) are NOW aware that these LAWYERS who are representing them are SELLING them out to prosecutors & Terrorsit animal groups...setting them up with a "WRONG " argument in Court !!!!

The Judge was ETHICAL enough to TELL DEFENDANTS /COCKFIGHTERS that their lawyers have a " WRONG Argument " on this case...

It's Immoral for TAXPAYERS money/public officials to Support Policies by known Organize syndicate Terrorist animal groups who are MAJOR sponsors of Terrorism inside the USA...

Well I guess we'll know for sure when this case (SC) goes all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. Im hopeing the appeals court overturns the convictions and that they also tell the feds that they overstepped thier bounds and intruded on the U.S. Constitution and its states rights aritcle. But I wont hold my breath...
    Last edited by sadavaoito; May 20th, 2010 at 05:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

If you believe in gamefowls DOES need to be tested or seleceted for gameness because it is already there, weather the testing STOPS or NOT ???

go for it buddy!!!!! breed them and see....what will become of your fowl down the road...

To me, it does not matter how pure your breeders are, it will have offsprings that will be sub par or Not game, and if you DO NOT Test their offspring and end up breeding UNTESTED off spring, just guess the outcome...

Like i said an ex-mayor J Aguirre who made a comment on a few runners during last yr NGBA, breeder bought an expensive supposed to be gamefowl breeders from US, they look pretty but guess what , a pure DUNGHILL....if you are from negros and know Juancho( i was seated like 3 seats on my left), ask him which breeder was that...facts are i saw 2 of those runners because these dunghill breed/showfowl was bred by a very known breeder with over 40 yrs experienced in tough competition year in , yr out....
    Well buddy, I bred them for 40 years & they are as game today as they were then & it was not because I tested them. They were game & they stayed that way, each & every one of them. The only reason you select for something is to improve. If they are all game you don't have to go out & look for a game bird for breeding purposes, they all already have it. So, there is no reason for me to think that just because I no longer test them that the gameness is mysteriously going to leave. It stayed that long with out me having to select for it.

If they are Dunghill's then you better test them to find the game ones to select for breeding. You may have to look for gameness but that does not mean we all do.

As far as my case, they had me on video in the pit & they had us all on video. They had undercover's at 13 different derby's video taping us all so yes, since I have no twin brother I plead guilty. Can't beat a bunch of video & pics of you, lol.
    Last edited by colt39; May 20th, 2010 at 02:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

They've been selling dunghill chickens since there have been gamefowl!!! Especially to unsuspecting buyers. It has nothing to do with the ShowFowl. There is a reason for Showfowl being shown in this country and they better be gamefowl!! Now as for your AETA uses to get away with cockfighting, Bush signed that law into effect because of the destruction caused by The Animal Liberation Front and the The ELF. They were burning independent research labs, university labs, farms that held many forms of animals, and also SUV's cuz of thier emissions and the claims they were polluting the air. Plus they were destroying logging equipment claiming to save the enviorment. Its basically an anti-terrorism law against these animal right fanatics supported by **** and H$U$..That was the Intent of that law and not to be used to allow us to fight cocks. Go tell a judge or even your lawyer when you get busted for fighting, about AETA and youll hear exactly what the intent of that law is and why no one has ever used it.
    Last edited by irishcutt; May 20th, 2010 at 09:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

They've been selling dunghill chickens since there have been gamefowl!!! Especially to unsuspecting buyers. It has nothing to do with the ShowFowl. There is a reason for Showfowl being shown in this country and they better be gamefowl!! Now as for your AETA uses to get away with cockfighting, Bush signed that law into effect because of the destruction caused by The Animal Liberation Front and the The ELF. They were burning independent research labs, university labs, farms that held many forms of animals, and also SUV's cuz of thier emissions and the claims they were polluting the air. Plus they were destroying logging equipment claiming to save the enviorment. Its basically an anti-terrorism law against these animal right fanatics supported by **** and H$U$..That was the Intent of that law and not to be used to allow us to fight cocks. Go tell a judge or even your lawyer when you get busted for fighting, about AETA and youll hear exactly what the intent of that law is and why no one has ever used it.
    Yup, I agree. Got your PM. Thanks!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

AETA law had been use to argue effectively in 2 COCkfighting cases in California and with other legal argument s and it's been proven very effective...

But if you used INCOMPETENT lawyers and lots of them are siding with Terrorsit animal groups,Which happen in a lot of COCKFIGHTING case, then you are in for a trap...
    I'd interview one lawyer that is suppposed to be helping cockfighters, guess what , after indept Communication with this lawyer, you might as well hang yourself, because there's no DOUBT he will LOSE your CASE by Using a WRONG argument plus taking your money...

If the legislature who created the AETA laws intent NOT to be used BY COCKFIGHTERS, legislature could have put provision against COCKFIGHTERs or animal fighting VENTURE because the Humane society & their paid legal team Argued with legislature on this issue...
    again, read the original transcript and debate between legislature and Terrorist humane society about their CONCERN about COCKFIGHTER will be using the aeta laws...

if you and your lawyers think you cannot use AETA in a COCKFIGHTING case , you are not helping cockfighters cause & you are helping & promoting the Terrorist animal groups agenda.. spreading FEAR TACTIC....

The intent of the aeta law is to prosecute individuals who engage in animal enterprise TERRORISM, in fact the first 5 convicted and sent to prison under aeta laws was engage in promoting " Internet propaganda & web militias " that their actions cause negative economic impact to an animal enterprise.. it's very "BROAD laws" against Animal Terrorism that is WHy Terrosit animal groups such as humane society , until now their paid lawyers are trying to propose AMMENDMENTs & provision to exclude COCKFIGHTERS or aniaml fighting ventures...
    And i will not discuss online how to use and present it in court effectively, but
    there is a "ONGOING MAJOR lawsuit" against Terrorist animal groups, to Which the AETA laws & other legal arguments are being use...
    Will SEE......so far it looks good.................
    Last edited by sadavaoito; May 21st, 2010 at 11:55 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

i made the right guess so far, that your lawyers convinced you under duress to make a PLEA Agreement...

Well buddy, I bred them for 40 years & they are as game today as they were then & it was not because I tested them. They were game & they stayed that way, each & every one of them. The only reason you select for something is to improve. If they are all game you don't have to go out & look for a game bird for breeding purposes, they all already have it. So, there is no reason for me to think that just because I no longer test them that the gameness is mysteriously going to leave. It stayed that long with out me having to select for it.

If they are Dunghill's then you better test them to find the game ones to select for breeding. You may have to look for gameness but that does not mean we all do.

As far as my case, they had me on video in the pit & they had us all on video. They had undercover's at 13 different derby's video taping us all so yes, since I have no twin brother I plead guilty. Can't beat a bunch of video & pics of you, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

i made the right guess so far, that your lawyers convinced you under duress to make a PLEA Agreement...
    LOL, there was no duress. The law plainly stated that what I did was illegal & I was video taped doing it with witnesses as well. Do you honestly think I could have gotten off. Get real buddy!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

There's lot's of CASES even VIDEOs & tapes Evidence can be Succesfully argue NOT ADMISABLE in COURT due to a circumstance.....

water under the bridge now...

but the law is sponsored byTerrorist??????????

and judge /jury , these Terrorsit animal groups have PAID INFORMANTS( have gamefarm & sell showfowl chickens) are being PAID over 90,ooo dollars per yr by the humane society for over 10 yrs in a recent hearing to Promote anti-cockfighting propaganda & fear tactic thru internet & media news...

facts are the very first 5 Terrorist animal groups WHo WERE " CONVICTED " & currently Serving JAIL Time was Sucessfully prosecute by doj under the AETA law of 2006 for " INTERNET PROPAGANDA "

And in Recent Racketeering case that Terrorist animal groups, PAID a WITNESS over 190,000 dollars to LIE and to MAnufacture Animal Cruelty Stories...and payment paid thru humane society lawyers( ringling bros vs humane society)... etc etc

LOL, there was no duress. The law plainly stated that what I did was illegal & I was video taped doing it with witnesses as well. Do you honestly think I could have gotten off. Get real buddy!
    Last edited by sadavaoito; May 21st, 2010 at 02:28 PM.