Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 69

Thread: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

  
  1. #1
    Administrator Sentenciador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Sabungero will be screened there in Manhattan June 11-20. I will give you details as it comes.

    This is for the 2010 New York Filipino Film Festival.

    I hope you guys from the area can make it!

  2. #2
    Member jazmin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    I will definitely see this one here....

  3. #3
    Member mikki moored's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    280
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentenciador
    Sabungero will be screened there in Manhattan June 11-20. I will give you details as it comes.

    This is for the 2010 New York Filipino Film Festival.

    I hope you guys from the area can make it!
    sir,
    can this be also possibly shown in jersey city?

  4. #4
    Administrator Sentenciador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    jazmin,

    Great! Bring the whole barangay

    mikki,

    It's up to the festival organizers where to show it. Sorry

  5. #5
    Senior Member edwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Queens,New York
    Posts
    1,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs up Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    JC,
    June 12 Saturday is probably the best for East Coast and Jersey Boys sabungero and i will invite all of them and thank you and meron bang available na DVD just in case we want to buy some.

    www.gamefarmdirectory.com
    Candaba Sports Garden

  6. #6
    Administrator Sentenciador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Hi Edwin,

    Great! Wala pang DVD. I can't until all the festivals are done with.

    When the DVD is available, I will let all of you know via this site and Sabungeromovie.com

    Thanks!

  7. #7
    CyberFriends Ari Ben Tan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    281
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Hi S' JC,

    It was an honor and pleasure to have finally met you in person Sir..

    Can't wait to see the movie.

    http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...JCBernardo.jpg

    Cheers!

    Ari Ben Tan aka Pamato

  8. #8
    Senior Member FILCONNEXNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    859
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Hopefully a good showing here in east coast. It's one of several pinoy movies to be shown in this festival. I got a call from the organizers to support this festival.

  9. #9
    Administrator Sentenciador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Ari, Nice meeting you too partner!

  10. #10
    Administrator Sentenciador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Quote Originally Posted by FILCONNEXNS
    Hopefully a good showing here in east coast. It's one of several pinoy movies to be shown in this festival. I got a call from the organizers to support this festival.
    Oy! Great, yeah, there are maybe 16 pinoy films there.

  11. #11
    Administrator Sentenciador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    It's gonna be at a Producer's Club Theater in NYC. Dunno which one yet. Maybe you guys there can call?

    Thanks.

  12. #12
    CyberFriends Kevin Oliver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,599
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentenciador
    It's gonna be at a Producer's Club Theater in NYC. Dunno which one yet. Maybe you guys there can call?

    Thanks.
    calling ny-nj cockers schedule na natin ang kitakits sa nyc theater pag may specific nang place ang showing.

  13. #13
    Senior Member NOEL(ali)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    645
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Oliver
    calling ny-nj cockers schedule na natin ang kitakits sa nyc theater pag may specific nang place ang showing.
    UKAY UKAY LINES AND MY FRIENDS ARE COMING.....SEE U THERE ECG AND JB.....

  14. #14
    Senior Member FILCONNEXNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    859
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Senti, I gathered some LaSalle Bacolod batch '82 to watch this and support our batchmate and friend, Joel Torre.
    Also if I don't watch this movie, I will be in trouble with my wife... her brother and niece is starring in this movie. They have quite a number of relatives here, so they will all be watching too. Hoping for a succesful screening.




    Quote Originally Posted by Sentenciador
    Oy! Great, yeah, there are maybe 16 pinoy films there.

  15. #15
    Administrator Sentenciador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Great! Baka SRO na ang showing

    Your wife's brother and niece are in the film? Who are they?

  16. #16
    Administrator Sentenciador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Duh! Never mind I figured it out. There's only one father and daughter team in the cast.

    Wow, small world. Does he know you've been a member here for 5 years and are a sabungero?

    I was just with him last week. We had a cast and crew reunion at JT's Manukan.

    Regards!

  17. #17
    Administrator Sentenciador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    2010 New York Filipino Film Festival

    OK guys I got the information:



    You can also call/message Vincent:

    FOR TICKETS/ADVANCE SALES, e-mail: vincemagi@hotmail.com or leave a message on 347-730-4281

    Have fun and let us know how it goes!

    Regards.

  18. #18
    Senior Member FILCONNEXNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    859
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Senti, Si Leo Martinez and Leslie Martinez. madami dami rin kami manood pero ako lang ang sabungero



    Quote Originally Posted by Sentenciador
    Great! Baka SRO na ang showing

    Your wife's brother and niece are in the film? Who are they?

  19. #19
    Administrator Sentenciador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentenciador
    Duh! Never mind I figured it out. There's only one father and daughter team in the cast.

    Wow, small world. Does he know you've been a member here for 5 years and are a sabungero?

    I was just with him last week. We had a cast and crew reunion at JT's Manukan.

    Regards!
    Yep.

  20. #20
    Senior Member FILCONNEXNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    859
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Yes, he knows I'm sa sabungero. hahaha unfortunately, no one is a sabungero in their family. Buti na lang his other sister is maried to a Lizares of bacolod... who's family are sabungeros.

  21. #21
    3BCA
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs up Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Definitely I will be watching this Sabungero good for those Afficionados, and in love to this sport I will not miss this movie. See you there! kitakits!

  22. #22
    Administrator Sentenciador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Quote Originally Posted by FILCONNEXNS
    Yes, he knows I'm sa sabungero. hahaha unfortunately, no one is a sabungero in their family. Buti na lang his other sister is maried to a Lizares of bacolod... who's family are sabungeros.
    Great! He was so good in his character (well, he's always good )

    Hope you enjoy the flick!

  23. #23
    CHAMPION
    Sabong.NET Derby 2010
    Super_Bayong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Ben Tan
    Hi S' JC,

    It was an honor and pleasure to have finally met you in person Sir..

    Can't wait to see the movie.

    http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...JCBernardo.jpg

    Cheers!

    Ari Ben Tan aka Pamato
    Ari Ben kaw ba naka blue?

  24. #24
    Member jazmin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Oliver
    calling ny-nj cockers schedule na natin ang kitakits sa nyc theater pag may specific nang place ang showing.

    Hey boss Kevin sali ako diyan try ko si bebs kung gusto niya.... let me know kung anong showing ang maganda yung 14 or 15...

  25. #25
    Senior Member JT_Roc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    788
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    When ar you ever gonna show the movie in California. If you do show it there. I will be there let everyone I know to go also. I wanna watch this movie and can't wait to see it.

  26. #26
    Senior Member bogoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    MT. VINLADAN
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    THANKS, SENTINCIADOR 1.5 HRS..DRIVE SA JERSEY OK...BAKA MANU-OD MGA HUMANIAC...THANKS AGAIN.

  27. #27
    Administrator Sentenciador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Quote Originally Posted by JT_Roc
    When ar you ever gonna show the movie in California. If you do show it there. I will be there let everyone I know to go also. I wanna watch this movie and can't wait to see it.
    There is a group that is bringing it to the SF Bay Area. Will post details once I get them. But it will be soon.

  28. #28
    Senior Member JT_Roc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    788
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentenciador
    There is a group that is bringing it to the SF Bay Area. Will post details once I get them. But it will be soon.
    Keep me posted!!

  29. #29
    CyberFriends Kevin Oliver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,599
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    Dto kmi ngayon at nanunuod ng sabungero movie//

  30. #30
    Administrator Sentenciador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tri-states Sabungero showing NYC/NJ/CT

    So, how was it? OK ba?

Similar Threads

  1. Sabungero Now Showing!
    By Sentenciador in forum Sabong News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: March 18th, 2010, 10:58 AM
  2. Sabungero Now Showing!
    By Sentenciador in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: January 14th, 2010, 03:39 AM
  3. showing off
    By Balicanta in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: March 8th, 2007, 09:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •