Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 32

Thread: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

  
  1. #1
    Member oscarcalifornia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    485
    Post Thanks / Like

    Exclamation firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    please share your experience if you have purchased a firebird out and out johny jumper kelso.what is the winning percentage and are they worth it?
    your outputs are greatly appreciated.i am planning to purchase a pair.

  2. #2
    Senior Member daevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    526
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    check this out i think it could help sir good lock and God Bless

    http://www.youtube.com/v/DfDrMhKqpCw&hl=en_US&fs=1&

    http://www.youtube.com/v/DfDrMhKqpCw&hl=en_US&fs=1&

  3. #3
    Member oscarcalifornia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    485
    Post Thanks / Like

    Smile Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Quote Originally Posted by daevan

    Thanks for the link.
    Guys please share your experience dealing with Boss Biboy and how are you doing with this bloodline.

  4. #4
    Member oscarcalifornia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    485
    Post Thanks / Like

    Exclamation Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    up up up........................................

  5. #5
    Member vffsweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Sir, Biboy's JJ Out&Out Kelso lines are great fight machines. It's defenitely worth your money. Better than Sweater. I purchased from him before in 2003 or 2004 - I only ordered from him thru phone - and he send me a nice broodcock. Up to now I'm still using it. Great producer. In fact, the said broodcock turned from RED into a pure WHITE after his fourth moulting. According to him this happens in rare occassion. I'm planning to purchase a Kelso trio from him to maintain the Out&Out line. His an honest person. If you call him, say regards for me. Atty. Vincent Fernandez from Zamboanga.

  6. #6
    Member oscarcalifornia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    485
    Post Thanks / Like

    Smile Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Quote Originally Posted by vffsweater
    Sir, Biboy's JJ Out&Out Kelso lines are great fight machines. It's defenitely worth your money. Better than Sweater. I purchased from him before in 2003 or 2004 - I only ordered from him thru phone - and he send me a nice broodcock. Up to now I'm still using it. Great producer. In fact, the said broodcock turned from RED into a pure WHITE after his fourth moulting. According to him this happens in rare occassion. I'm planning to purchase a Kelso trio from him to maintain the Out&Out line. His an honest person. If you call him, say regards for me. Atty. Vincent Fernandez from Zamboanga.
    Atty thanks for the input.Godbless....

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    pangasinan, isabela, alberta canada
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs up Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    i purchase a trio of out & out kelso from firebird i whod say its a treasure coz its give me 80 to 90% winning, and if you call sir biboy to get some trio you shuold go to his farm to know him better he is a good and kind person, he even advice you what to do, and i rememner he give me his personal RH, thats make my winning % high cross with out & out kelso..

    good luck....

  8. #8
    Senior Member lugafarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    cp#09272023237
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    mga kasabong tatanong ko lang po kung out and out kelso yung ginamit ni sir biboy sa katatapos ng WSC??

  9. #9
    Senior Member harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    i think the out and out kelso is mr.biboys base blood in his farm . . . you can never go wrong with his super kelso

  10. #10
    Member tmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Quote Originally Posted by lugafarm
    mga kasabong tatanong ko lang po kung out and out kelso yung ginamit ni sir biboy sa katatapos ng WSC??
    Biboy emailed me and said he used a sanford and a kelso-hatch cross in the first day which both won. hindi na ako nag tanong after kasi bad. hehe..

  11. #11
    Member redcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    redcrowblues.multiply.com
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Quote Originally Posted by tmc
    Biboy emailed me and said he used a sanford and a kelso-hatch cross in the first day which both won. hindi na ako nag tanong after kasi bad. hehe..
    magagaling kaso talagang minalas lang mga fights nya kasi na lalast card, kung baga sa poker ay na river he he he

  12. #12
    Member DON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    AGOO/SINGAPORE
    Posts
    239
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    gayyem redcrow, lakay nabasa ko sa isang thread dito na pupunta kayo kina mr. biboy enriquez, kelan kayo pupunta? o nakapunta na kayo? alam mo ba mga price nya? timbriham mo naman ako kabsat...kumustan?

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    we want to have his sanford kelso. i hope he will soon response with our e-mailed.

  14. #14
    Member redcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    redcrowblues.multiply.com
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Quote Originally Posted by DON
    gayyem redcrow, lakay nabasa ko sa isang thread dito na pupunta kayo kina mr. biboy enriquez, kelan kayo pupunta? o nakapunta na kayo? alam mo ba mga price nya? timbriham mo naman ako kabsat...kumustan?
    20k class a bc 10k class a bh ang presyo class b mas cheaper.nxt month pa kami punta pero punta sya ng la union ng june 25 product presentation ng robina

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    I got a trio of Out and Out Kelso's and Dink 5k Sweaters from Biboy in March of 2010. We sparred the Kelsos, Joe Sanford Sweaters. DG Roundheads and the Dink 5k Sweaters.

    I liked the Kelso's because they were complete fighting machines in the air and ground and they have power and speed. Complete chickens.

    They come predominantly in white legs but there are a few yellow legs also.

    Meron ako konti extra available na Pure Out and Out and 5k Dink na hens 1 year old plus. F1 from trios I got direct from Biboy. May ad ako sa Sulit.com.

  16. #16
    Member Kumuldurog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    I have been asking around with regards to the oo kelso of Biboy E. and I came to a conclusion that his old line kelso with 1/8's of doc robinson blood throws many winners. Allan chan's most winningest fowls are from the old line kelso of biboy.
    Last edited by Kumuldurog; October 3rd, 2011 at 09:06 PM.

  17. #17
    Member KIRS GAMECOCKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dubai UAE
    Posts
    219
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Quote Originally Posted by Titus_Ti View Post
    I got a trio of Out and Out Kelso's and Dink 5k Sweaters from Biboy in March of 2010. We sparred the Kelsos, Joe Sanford Sweaters. DG Roundheads and the Dink 5k Sweaters.

    I liked the Kelso's because they were complete fighting machines in the air and ground and they have power and speed. Complete chickens.

    They come predominantly in white legs but there are a few yellow legs also.

    Meron ako konti extra available na Pure Out and Out and 5k Dink na hens 1 year old plus. F1 from trios I got direct from Biboy. May ad ako sa Sulit.com.
    Sir kindly post the pictures here bec. it takes time to find your post in sulit.com......
    Last edited by KIRS GAMECOCKS; October 3rd, 2011 at 09:12 PM.

  18. #18
    Member Kumuldurog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Firebird out and out acquired yesterday

  19. #19
    Cyberfriends weapon-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumuldurog View Post
    Firebird out and out acquired yesterday
    hello bro kumuldurog.. may 2 leg bands, sigurado class A itong kinuha mo.. tama po ba?

  20. #20
    Member Kumuldurog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Yes sir. Sobrang panget lang sa picture parang chooks to go lang hehe. kadarating lang namin dyan after a 6 hour drive. Kapag medyo nakapagsettle down na sya ill take a better picture of him.

  21. #21
    Member Kumuldurog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Eto ang bitaw nya sa bundok partner. Matikas pa sya dyan. Medyo malabo nga lang ang video.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y4mvVI8FFo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y4mvVI8FFo[/ame]

  22. #22
    Member Kumuldurog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puV2kO82Y3U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puV2kO82Y3U[/ame]

  23. #23
    Cyberfriends weapon-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumuldurog View Post
    Yes sir. Sobrang panget lang sa picture parang chooks to go lang hehe. kadarating lang namin dyan after a 6 hour drive. Kapag medyo nakapagsettle down na sya ill take a better picture of him.
    bro, how much ang kuha mo sa class A Kelso trio?

  24. #24
    Member Bad News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Quote Originally Posted by weapon-X View Post
    bro, how much ang kuha mo sa class A Kelso trio?
    Weapon X
    Looks like Biboy's out n out is your next trio???
    You wont be dissapointed, my Biboy out n out is the best crosses out of my stags this year, planning to get pullets from him this December when i go back to PI, your welcome to join.....

  25. #25
    Senior Member loisbugoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qatar/San Antonio Quezon
    Posts
    2,618
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Quote Originally Posted by vffsweater View Post
    Sir, Biboy's JJ Out&Out Kelso lines are great fight machines. It's defenitely worth your money. Better than Sweater. I purchased from him before in 2003 or 2004 - I only ordered from him thru phone - and he send me a nice broodcock. Up to now I'm still using it. Great producer. In fact, the said broodcock turned from RED into a pure WHITE after his fourth moulting. According to him this happens in rare occassion. I'm planning to purchase a Kelso trio from him to maintain the Out&Out line. His an honest person. If you call him, say regards for me. Atty. Vincent Fernandez from Zamboanga.
    Atty Vincent...same as white kelso of Bro Joey Lacson...that origin came from Red Kelso family turns to white and become famous...high winning percentage.......Atty Vincent have you ask Sir Biboy Enriques...about his out and out red kelso turn to white...good luck in breeding them

    hPPY KASABONG TO ALLLL

  26. #26
    Member Kumuldurog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Quote Originally Posted by weapon-X View Post
    bro, how much ang kuha mo sa class A Kelso trio?
    Sir 55 K ang trio may libreng buko. haha.

  27. #27
    Member Kumuldurog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso



  28. #28
    Member Kumuldurog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso


  29. #29
    Member emfsupermac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    226
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Quote Originally Posted by redcrow View Post
    20k class a bc 10k class a bh ang presyo class b mas cheaper.nxt month pa kami punta pero punta sya ng la union ng june 25 product presentation ng robina

    so its 40k a trio but how come its 55k a trio ohhh its the price way back a couple of years or what????

  30. #30
    Member Bad News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: firebird out and out johny jumper kelso

    Quote Originally Posted by emfsupermac View Post
    so its 40k a trio but how come its 55k a trio ohhh its the price way back a couple of years or what????
    Was 40t last year when i got but now 55t for his out n out kelso and his buliks, other bloodlines 40t.

Similar Threads

  1. Blackwater Jumper Kelso and Jumper Radio
    By pitcrawler in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: September 8th, 2012, 08:47 AM
  2. Johny Jumper Greys????
    By YoungGun in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: February 9th, 2012, 08:14 PM
  3. Blue Legged Johny Jumper Kelso
    By joeper in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: June 11th, 2011, 07:08 PM
  4. Jumper Kelso and Jumper Lemon
    By MBhoss in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: January 15th, 2009, 08:10 AM
  5. Johny Jumper of the Philippines
    By sv_northcal_408 in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: December 15th, 2007, 04:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •