Page 149 of 184 FirstFirst ... 4999139144145146147148149150151152153154159 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,470 of 5493

Thread: EVGBA: Eastern Visayas Gamecock Breeders Assn, Inc. PART 3

Post Thanks / Like

Re: EVGBA: Eastern Visayas Gamecock Breeders Assn, Inc. PART 3

Quote Originally Posted by edarellano View Post
    ITO ANG ORIGINAL LIST OF NOMINEES AS PER POST NA INCIDENTALLY NAWALA SA FILE KO AT THE TIME OF THE MEETING:
    LIST OF NOMINEES FOR THE EVGBA BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND TRUSTEES

Shane Leonard................Biliran, Biliran - Accepted
    Luis Alilin.......................Ormoc City - Declined by text but for further confirmation during personal encounter = OK na ito.
    Mark Ferry.....................Ormoc City
    Doc Joey Cortez..............Ormoc City = Declined
    Gerry Corsiga.................Tacloban City
    Sol Jamora.....................Sta. Fe - Declined by post = OK now
    Joe Siervo......................Babatngon
    Patrick Makabenta...........Carigara = OK
    Nelson Peρaranda............Barugo = OK
    Engr. Giovanni Po........... Burauen = I think sangkay Giovanni is abroad?
    Donato Ago....................Hindang = same as sangkay Perry's case but I think we need bai Donato's replacement for the Southern Leyte area
    Michael Cari...................Baybay City = during the August 4 meeting it was cited he is too busy to attend to such function
    Engr. Cuenco..................Catbalogan, Samar
    Engr. Marvin G. Gelomio...Allen, Northern Samar – Declined by post
    Cito Balmes....................Taft E. Samar
    Dr. Edwin Jao.................Palompon
    Engr. Ed Arellano.............Isabel
    Perry Yabao ……………………. Calbayog City=very good asset but unless we can resolve our quorum problem(or the ONLINE SYSTEM will take effect), it is advisable to have the board of directors, Philippine Based. Engr. Fortaleza is listed during the August 4, 2012 meeting as sangkay Perry's replacement.
    Dr. Ed Baeana ………………….. Northern Samar – For personal confirmation = OBVIOUSLY under question????
    Matias Fajardo............ Guian Eastern Samar = same as sangkay Perry and bai Donato's case
    Gerry Moρuz............... Catbalogan Samar

GUYS, take note of the few differences between the one through sabong.net and the one done last August 4, 2012. Out of the these two listings, we will finalize the names before the distribution of the NOTICE OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY. Again, the one pending us is the ACTIVE LIST OF MEMBERS but this is under finalization now and soon, this will come out for distribution.
    Bai Ed hindi ako puwede alam naman ng lahat naririto ako sa malayong lugar...maraming salamat na lamang sa nagnominate.

Post Thanks / Like

musta sa lahat start na preconditioning.. gud lcuk to all!

Isabel,Leyte: http://sleradester.multiply.com
    Post Thanks / Like

Sangkay Sol,
    Salamat, nakuha ko lahat.

Bai Donato,
    Sayang kung nandito nga lang sana tayong lahat OR kung matutuloy pa sana iyong ON LINE meeting natin puwede sana ano?

Well, just arrived from an overnight in Alcoy south of Cebu in one of their beach resorts it was a well-worth trip with my family and our way back, we dropped by my friend's farm in Dalaguete to check my 20 heads CVBA banded for the CVBA 3-Stag Warm Up Derby, 7-Stag Main Derby and 6-Stag Clean Up Derby. Here they are iyong iba ni-repair ang pagpasong napangitan ang handler hehehe.

Post Thanks / Like

GOOD LUCK sa KANILA............bahala talo ang amo basta PANALO SILANG LAHAT!

Post Thanks / Like

GOOD LUCK sa KANILA............bahala talo ang amo basta PANALO SILANG LAHAT!
    Bai Ed ganito ang gusto kung makita na mga porma talagang matitikas...confidence ako sa mga panlaban mo ngayon sa CVBA Stag Series.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Donato.Ago View Post
    Bai Ed ganito ang gusto kung makita na mga porma talagang matitikas...confidence ako sa mga panlaban mo ngayon sa CVBA Stag Series.
    Sana may kaunting buwenas bai at makabawi-bawi kaunti hehehe.

Post Thanks / Like

EVGBA STAG DERBY 2012: 5-Stag Pot Money 5,500.00 WINNER TAKE ALL
    2-Stag Eliminations – 3 stag Finals, 1 point to qualify for the finals
    Dates: October 19(Friday) – Elims Burauen Gallera, Burauen, Leyte and October 26(Friday) Nadongholan Cockpit, Ormoc City
    October 27(Saturday) – Finals Nadongholan Cockpit, Ormoc City
    Day Money: 50,000.00 pesos for all 2-pointers in the elimination rounds
    No straight fight, ALL entries must fight in the elims, Re-entry is permitted
    Weights Accepted: 1.7 minimum -2.2 kilograms maximum
    ACCEPTED BANDS: ALL BAKBAKAN BANDED 2012 regardless of what association the stags were banded.Minimum Bet - 3,300.00 Maximum Bet - 11,000.00
    NO ENTRY – NO BANDING NEXT YEAR however, a member who cannot field his own banded stags can finance an entry to keep him on active list but he has to prove that he actually financed that specific entry.
    VIDEO COVERAGE – some issues discussed by the president and addressed to Sol Sonaja, video copies during the anniversary derby = sangkay Sol explained that the main problem why it took so long to produce was because of the file transfer and he said can be available during the stag elims.
    -Bulang-Bulang 2011 LIVE STREAMING = the questions on why our members abroad were not able to view the whole derby was raised also by the pres and sangkay Sol explained that the website he was using was limited, he said we need a yearly subscription similar to that of what bai Franklin posted.
    -Tunga Cybberkadas Derby = the question on why most of fights of the said derby were already shown in the thread but the anniversary video copies are still somewhere to ask? – the reason was the video recorder/player used during the Tunga derby was different to that used during the anniversary derby and file format can easily be extracted.
    NOTE: IN VIEW OF THE LIVE STREAMING issue # 2 during the Bulang-Bulang;1. May I request bai Franklin to organize ALL our members from abroad so we can have a yearly subscription of what do you guys call this a website? 2. Another request, we are draining in cash for all you know, this is only momentary as a result of all the issues before and discussed in this thread over and over again so the association can no longer pay the monthly subscription of our Globelines connection of 1,900+ per month so this is another thing I request for you guys to consider just so we can continue enjoying this sport that IS ALREADY A PART OF OUR LIVES even from our great-great grandfathers! What is 20 or 50 dollars each member abroad per year bro compared to the enjoyment that you and the rest of our brothers abroad or not who can view also will ENJOY?
    Sangkay Sonaja and Bai Franklin,
    Any status on the LIVE STREAMING? I think out of the contributions we made we purchased a 2nd Hand VideoCam? What is plan for our 2012 LIVE STREAMING.
    1. Shall we go back to hiring a 3rd party?
    2. Somebody suggested to put the videocam we purchased through members contribution in the EVGBA Office and will be available for rent for members who want to have a video coverage?
    Please we need your comments on these. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Any status on the LIVE STREAMING? I think out of the contributions we made we purchased a 2nd Hand VideoCam? What is plan for our 2012 LIVE STREAMING.
    2. Somebody suggested to put the videocam we purchased through members contribution in the EVGBA Office and will be available for rent for members who want to have a video coverage?
    up up ko lang mga kasabong..A..................Z kmusta?

Post Thanks / Like

Bakit mga bakbakan banded ko nasa range pa huhuhu.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pryabao View Post
    Bakit mga bakbakan banded ko nasa range pa huhuhu.
    Baka sa bloodline or?????? pero parang karamihan ang pinakaleast nandiyan sa hardening yata?

WELCOME to our newest member Prudencio Costelo Tolero of Barangay Himarco, Palompon, Leyte

Post Thanks / Like

Baka sa bloodline or?????? pero parang karamihan ang pinakaleast nandiyan sa hardening yata?

WELCOME to our newest member Prudencio Costelo Tolero of Barangay Himarco, Palompon, Leyte
    Mga february-march born sila mga dire pa maisog bai. I hope there is more time for hardening hehehe.

Post Thanks / Like

Mga february-march born sila mga dire pa maisog bai. I hope there is more time for hardening hehehe.
    Yes 12 days lang man ang hardening ko then cording na OK pa mga iyan.

Post Thanks / Like

Sana may kaunting buwenas bai at makabawi-bawi kaunti hehehe.
    Bai Ed kung sa aircon ang cockhouse ninyo sa darating na CVBA stag series kinakailangan bantayan ninyo na hindi masyadong malamig or better na hindi na lang kayo mag-aircon...experienced na ng team namin at ng ibang handlers na talagang hindi maganda sa mga panlaban ang aircon maliban lang kung magaling ang handler mo...pakisilip na lang ang pinag-uusapan sa video about aircon sa bandang huli;
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emJvY-BLWTI&feature=player_detailpage"]Bakbakan Na! Alvin Aranez - YouTube[/ame]

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Ed kung sa aircon ang cockhouse ninyo sa darating na CVBA stag series kinakailangan bantayan ninyo na hindi masyadong malamig or better na hindi na lang kayo mag-aircon...experienced na ng team namin at ng ibang handlers na talagang hindi maganda sa mga panlaban ang aircon maliban lang kung magaling ang handler mo...pakisilip na lang ang pinag-uusapan sa video about aircon sa bandang huli;
    Bakbakan Na! Alvin Aranez - YouTube
    Kasi pag malamig, mababa ang relative humidity. Ibig sabihin not much moisture in the air. So tendency na dry ang manok kasi na absorb ng lamig and mositure sa katawan. so pag dry na manok so tight na katawan nila short na palo/cutting nila. Kaya maganda kong may digital hygrometer and thermometer para ma monitor mo cockhouse. Dapat set the room temperature and humidity near doon sa nakasanayan nila back home. Ok aircon comfortable sa manok maka relax sila at hindi mainitan kaya lang set temperature not so low.

digital hygrometer and thermometer maganda din gamitin pan check ng incubator at hatcher.

Last edited by pryabao; August 23rd, 2012 at 11:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Kasi pag malamig, mababa ang relative humidity. Ibig sabihin not much moisture in the air. So tendency na dry ang manok kasi na absorb ng lamig and mositure sa katawan. so pag dry na manok so tight na katawan nila short na palo/cutting nila. Kaya maganda kong may digital hygrometer and thermometer para ma monitor mo cockhouse. Dapat set the room temperature and humidity near doon sa nakasanayan nila back home. Ok aircon comfortable sa manok maka relax sila at hindi mainitan kaya lang set temperature not so low.

digital hygrometer and thermometer maganda din gamitin pan check ng incubator at hatcher.

Maraming salamat Sangkay Perry kailangan bumili ako ng ganito para sa cockhouse na aircon.
    Last edited by Donato.Ago; August 24th, 2012 at 03:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Bakbakan Na! Alvin Aranez - YouTube
    Kaibigan kong bigtimer sa Cebu palaging nag - i - aircon cockhouse at binigyan ako ng lahat na details kung anong dapat gawin gamit humidity control, etc., pero never pa rin akong kumuha ng aircon cockhouse for any derby I joined puwera lang sa Araneta pero hangga't maari iniwasan kung gumamit aircon cockhouse. Thanks sa hint bai.

Sangkay Perry,
    Correct ka somehow, kabado ako palagi kung gagamit ng aircon cockhouse kaya noong pres cup text ng text ako sa handler kung anu-ano hehehe.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok Guys, Heres some comments;

I volunteer to lead in this matter, I challenged the EVGBA brothers abroad to tackle this issue.
    I recommend that all members abroad that will be benefited and longing to see the LIVE STREAMING to pitch in $100 to get this going plus videocam issue, DVD copies. etc. The members abroad with Sankay Sol are responsible to make DVD of our events. Sell those DVD's to recover funds and invest to yearly cable connections. Also timely manner upgarade our videocams, laptops etc. One hundred dollars yearly donation as needed.
    The money reports will be entered here by me as a report so everybody in the world see and make comments.

Let's list our fellow brothers abroad/OFW:
    1. Mba pal..........$100.00
    2. Stoneypoint
    3. Sankay Perry
    4. Bai June Meckaral
    5. Bai Tony Meckaral
    6. Tres Marias
    7. Bai Shane
    8. GoldCock
    9. Bai EdArellano
    10. Machette

Need to add more names, please volunteer your names.

If approved and supported we can proced to next step.

Thanks and hope that we all support.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by STONY POINTER View Post
    masmaganda yata kong ang lahat ai nkakakita sa ating derby kailanga natin i2BROADCAST NOW
    HOMEHOW IT WORKSCHANNELSSCHEDULEVIDEOSPPVUPGRADE TO PREMIUMMANUAL
    UPGRADE Account
    Custom plans available for as low as $0.08 per GB.
    Contact us for details!
    Monthly Investment
    Simultaneous Viewers
    Bandwidth
    Storage
    Broadcast LIVE in HD
    Broadcast on Facebook
    Record / Upload VOD
    Manage Channel Themes
    Cinema Mode
    Charge Pay Per View
    Upload VOD to YouTube
    Ads Removed
    Insert Logo into Player
    Publish to Mobile
    Publish to Roku
    WordPress Site
    Broadcasters - Free subscription
    FREE
    monthly

FREE
    5 viewers
    30 GB/mo
    512 MB
    Broadcasters - Entry
    $50.00
    monthly

$50.00/mo
    500 viewers
    300 GB/mo
    5 GB
    Broadcasters - Midrange
    $200.00
    monthly

$200.00/mo
    1000 viewers
    1 000 GB/mo
    50 GB
    Broadcasters - Professional
    $500.00
    monthly

$500.00/mo
    3000 viewers
    4 TB/mo
    100 GB
    I am not sure if there is another post about this but I am just reviewing the members that we are going to send the NOTICE OF GENERAL ASSEMBLY/ELECTION OF NEW BOARD MEMBERS and incidentally, I came across this so as a matter of refreshing.

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Monch,
    What a coincidence! I quoted the post of bai Franklin about this in fact I have to come back to that page to continue searching for post that I can use to finalize the list of members to be sent with notice. How are you and thank you for the post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mba pal View Post
    Ok Guys, Heres some comments;

I volunteer to lead in this matter, I challenged the EVGBA brothers abroad to tackle this issue.
    I recommend that all members abroad that will be benefited and longing to see the LIVE STREAMING to pitch in $100 to get this going plus videocam issue, DVD copies. etc. The members abroad with Sankay Sol are responsible to make DVD of our events. Sell those DVD's to recover funds and invest to yearly cable connections. Also timely manner upgarade our videocams, laptops etc. One hundred dollars yearly donation as needed.
    The money reports will be entered here by me as a report so everybody in the world see and make comments.

Let's list our fellow brothers abroad/OFW:
    1. Mba pal..........$100.00
    2. Stoneypoint
    3. Sankay Perry
    4. Bai June Meckaral
    5. Bai Tony Meckaral
    6. Tres Marias
    7. Bai Shane.....$100
    8. GoldCock
    9. Bai EdArellano
    10. Machette

Need to add more names, please volunteer your names.

If approved and supported we can proced to next step.

Thanks and hope that we all support.
    MBA....how shall we make our donation? Also it was brought up in the last meeting about keeping the live stream private for those members that make the donation. Maybe when Sonaja has time he can post the status of our equipment, as I think we have purchased equipment in the past. What I took in the last meeting was that the monthly internet connection was expensive to maintain even when not in use. Maybe after a couple successful seasons EVGBA can once again shoulder the payments for it's members, but at this time it isn't feasible and the cost should be shouldered solely by those wanting live streaming.

Shanebo

Post Thanks / Like

Ed, are board members appointed or elected? and if appointed, who appoints them? We need a Board of Directors ASAP. Once we have that we move on with the reconstruction of EVGBA. Let us not let this die as things in the past have, let us move forward as a group and make things better and before we know it we can reap the rewards. EVGBA has with stood several take down attempts and we are still standing and those that tried to take us down seems to have taken themselves down. It is time we started organizing elections. Stay Loyal and do what is asked of you and things will be better very soon.

SHANEBO

According to the Corporation law of the Philippines, the governing law for stock and non-stock corporations, associations such as NFGB and EVGBA, the members elect the of board of directors/trustees of the association. The board of trustees will then elect the officers of the association among themselves. The officers will be the President, Vice President, secretary and the Treasurer. The term of office of the board of trustees and officers shall be for one year.
    Ed, are board members appointed or elected? please let me correct myself on this, I remember we have a big meeting in Chito's Chow, Ormoc City when we added Raffy Martinez to represent Biliran, Patrick Makabenta to replace Johnny Lim of Tacloban and Earl Nuρez to represent Baybay and neighboring towns to the board wherein, the board elected the president and that was me. I am sorry for the exact date I have to review the posts backwards anyway, our then national secretary Doc Sonny Alfaro was around on that meeting and maybe it's in the laptop about that event that took place. Please let me stay corrected.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Shane,
    Wow! your winning line.

GENTS, I will be leaving back for work on Wednesday and I am doing this homework now because the connection in the job site is very slow and I cannot do this thing there(BROWSING BACK THE OLD POSTS AS MY MEMORY FLASH DISC IS NOT FUNCTIONING) so here we are again with the list of members but THIS TIME, the ones on GREEN are the only ones to be sent with NOTICE OF GENERAL ASSEMBLY/ELECTION OF BOARD MEMBERS. Please do your corrections WE KNOW THAT THIS ASSOCIATION IS WEB-BASED basically, so we have to do everything here:

EASTERN VISAYAS GAMECOCK BREEDERS ASSOCIATION
    UPDATED LIST OF ACTIVE MEMBERS as of August 27, 2012

NAME PROVINCE/CITY CONTACT NUMBERS

1. Adao, Alfredo Jr., M. Salvacion, Ormoc City 09215766729 – BANDED 2012
    2. Ago, Donato/Agoncillo, Firmo B. Hindang, Leyte 09213996351 - BANDED 2012
    3. Alfaro, Santiago B. St. Bernard, Southern Leyte 09215257464
    4. Alilin, Luis A. San Jose, Ormoc City 09494845238 - BANDED 2012
    5. Arellano, Eduardo C. Isabel, Leyte 09216615885 - BANDED 2012
    6. Ariza, Benjie(NEW MEMBER) - BANDED 2012
    7. Arradaza, Chito Jr. Ormoc City
    8. Arroyo, Ramon B. Palompon, Leyte +16195873056 - BANDED 2012
    9. Arroyo, Douglas (NEW MEMBER) , Palompon, Leyte
    10. Aya-ay, Remberto(NEW MEMBER), Maasin City - BANDED 2012
    11. Ayes, Pablo T. Borongan, Eastern Samar New - BANDED 2012
    12. Baena, Eduardo G. Victoria, Northern Samar 09166418261 - BANDED 2012
    13. Balmes, Luisito Taft, Samar - BANDED 2012
    14. Balotite, Adam New Member
    15. Banzon, Edgar Pinabacdao, Western Samar (001602) 3589044 (001602) 3589044 - BANDED 2012
    16. Belarmino, Ruben Ormoc City 09068960511
    17. Bendanillo, Den Tabango, Leyte New - BANDED 2012
    18. Bermoy, Nestor Fernando Tabango, Leyte 09276846141
    19. Besas, Raymund, Baybay, LeyteNew Member
    20. Bona, Arthuro Mayorga, Leyte 09176038655 - BANDED 2012
    21. Brito, Allan, Babatngon, SamarNew Member
    22. Bustillo, Eladio, Biliran, Biliran Province - BANDED 2012
    23. Camasura, Jefren C. Ormoc City +16502901888
    24. Caparoso, Simeon Jr. C. Tunga, Leyte 09154497758
    25. Cari, Mike Baybay, Leyte - BANDED 2012
    26. Carpina, Perfecto F./Apelo, Romulo Catarman, Northern Samar
    27. Casas, Alexander Ormoc City 09196139468 - BANDED 2012
    28. Catingub, Mario Ormoc City
    29. Chua, Edwin Tacloban City
    30. Codilla, Buenaventura Jr. M. Palompon, Leyte 09052469081 - BANDED 2012

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

31. Comeo, Alipio D. Caibiran, Biliran Province +18484689140
    32. Comeo, Daryl Dexter Biliran, Biliran Province 09205657816 - BANDED 2012
    33. Conopio, Ramon D. San Jose, Ormoc City 09209034018 - BANDED 2012
    34. Con-ui, Blesildo Ormoc City 09109689878
    35. Corsiga, Gerry Babatngon, Samar - BANDED 2012
    36. Cortez, Eugenio C. San Jose, Ormoc City 053-5611956
    37. Cortez, Joseph C. Valencia, Ormoc City 09214983003 - BANDED 2012
    38. Cuenco, Engr. - BANDED 2012
    39. Dean, Ramon(NEW MEMBER) - Brgy. Looc, Calbayog City – 09193125168 BANDED 2012
    40. De las Alas, Gian (NEW MEMBER) - Baybay, Laoang, Northern Samar
    41. De la Cruz, Jeffrey Palo, Leyte
    42. De la Cerna, Ramon(NEW MEMBER), Ormoc City - BANDED 2012
    43. Deen, Raphael Jehd L. Ormoc City 09204102958
    44. Delgado, Dominador New Member
    45. Dellosa, Richly Merida, Leyte 09185148614
    46. Depositario, Warlito A. Kananga, Leyte 09062417826
    47. Docallos, Glenmor New MemberBiliran, Biliran Province
    48. Dysam, Francisco Jr. Y. Palompon, Leyte 09066075227 - BANDED 2012
    49. Esmas, Douglas Villaba, Leyte - BANDED 2012
    50. Esmero, Erwin (NEW MEMBER) -Hinabuyan, Villaba, Leyte- 09205503187 BANDED 2012
    51. Espina, Rene Tabango, Leyte
    52. Estrera, Isidro Sogod, Southern Leyte - BANDED 2012
    53. Fajardo, Matias Jr. T. Guiuan, Eastern Samar 09163376122 - BANDED 2012
    54. Ferry, Mark A. Ormoc City 09177213726 - BANDED 2012
    55. Fortaleza, Steeve Calbayog, Samar 09187010016 - BANDED 2012
    56. Franco, Reynaldo A. Can-a-jieng, Ormoc City 09195685757
    57. Fua, Roger(NEW MEMBER) - BANDED 2012
    58. Gabas, Jaime Ormoc City - BANDED 2012
    59. Gacgacao, Romulo Jr. Burauen, Leyte/Japan
    60. Galano, Alain Anthony L. Pilar, Camotes, Cebu 09219509849
    61. Galos, Samuel M. Isabel, Leyte 09173065943
    62. Gaviola , Jovic(NEW MEMBER), Tunga-Tunga Maasin City – 09173060995 BANDED 2012
    63. Gerardo, Roseller Villareal, Samar New - BANDED 2012
    64. Go, Lemuel(NEW MEMBER) - BANDED 2012
    65. Gonzaga, Edwin Caibiran, Biliran Province 09199629266 New - BANDED 2012
    66. Gonzales, Ignacio D. Catarman, Northern Samar - BANDED 2012
    67. Gonzalo, Oliver Tabon-Tabon, New - BANDED 2012
    68. Gorgonio, Edgardo D. Pilar, Camotes, Cebu
    69. Guita, Artemio (NEW MEMBER) - Baybay, Laoang, Northern Samar
    70. Guita, Nolan (NEW MEMBER) - Baybay, Laoang, Northern Samar

Post Thanks / Like

71. Hingosa, Jorge New - BANDED 2012
    72. Inong, Reynaldo Ormoc City 09082326372
    73. Inot, Demosthenes Tabango, Leyte 09155521444
    74. Jamora, Sol Sta. Fe, Leyte 09152560415 - BANDED 2012
    75. Jao, Edwin Palompon, Leyte 09155499234 - BANDED 2012
    76. Juntong, Oscar Ormoc City 09096782238
    77. Kangleon, Ruperto/Cimafranca, Anton Ormoc City New Member
    78. Kapunan, Jeffrey New - BANDED 2012
    79. Labtic, R. San Isidro, Leyte New
    80. Ladaga, Ben B. Villaba, Leyte 09208918005
    81. Ladaga, Franklin B. Villaba, Leyte 053-552-9182
    82. Lagarto, Henry San Roque, New
    83. Lagrimas, Simeon Calbayog City, Northern Samar 09273183552
    84. Larrazabal, Edgar(For Confirmation re-membership) - BANDED 2012
    85. Larrazabal, Sabin Jr. Ormoc City 09189919983 - BANDED 2012
    86. Lauron, Ramil Bgy. Alta Vista Subd., Ormoc City 09203837529
    87. Leonard, Shane Biliran, Biliran Province 09273235615 - BANDED 2012
    88. Lim, Johnny Tacloban City 09173212739
    89. Locsin, Carmelo Ormoc City 09209284266 - BANDED 2012
    90. Loyson, Roger Barugo, Leyte New Member
    91. Lucente, Jay J. Naval, Biliran Province 09176122749
    92. Macias, Mark(NEW MEMBER)/ Cleven Salanap, Ormoc City - 09195821928BANDED 2012
    93. Makabenta, Patrick M. Carigara, Leyte 09162798609 - BANDED 2012
    94. Martinez, Raffy Naval, Biliran Province 09275211032
    95. Mecaral, Agustin Jr. C. Naval, Biliran Province 09274377555
    96. Mecaral, Antonio C. Naval, Biliran Province 09274377555
    97. Mercado, John Paul Maasin City, Southern Leyte 09186398742 - BANDED 2012
    98. Governor Mian Mercado(NEW MEMBER), Maasin City - BANDED 2012
    99. Mercado, Rolando(NEW MEMBER), Maasin City - 09061334963 BANDED 2012
    100. Miralles, Raul Merida, Leyte 09192053932 – BANDED 2012
    101. Molabola, Rene(NEW MEMBER) - BANDED 2012
    102. Munoz, Gerry/Cuenco, Arthur
    103. Napoles, Christopher New Member
    104. Navidad, Albert Eastern Samar New - BANDED 2012
    105. Navarro, Rani/Bartiquin, Eddie Valencia, Ormoc City - BANDED 2012
    106. Nierras, Manolo T. Calubian, Leyte - BANDED 2012
    107. Nunez, Earl Baybay, Leyte 09205098580
    108. Omega, Louis Tabango, Leyte 09192135921 - BANDED 2012
    109. Padilla, Jerome Alegria, Ormoc City 09197833398 - BANDED 2012
    110. Palana, Barry New - BANDED 2012

Post Thanks / Like

111. Parena, Teodoro/Agui, Noel N. Carigara, Leyte 09196786079 - BANDED 2012
    112. Nick Parilla(NEW MEMBER)/ Arthur Velasquez - Naval, Biliran Province 09177548243 BANDED 2012
    113. Pascual, Baby(NEW MEMBER) - BANDED 2012
    114. Patual, Peter(NEW MEMBER) - Look, Anahawan, Southern Leyte – 9279355312 BANDED 2012
    115. Penaranda, Nelson Carigara, Leyte 09204766173 - BANDED 2012
    116. Pinar, Alex C. Isabel, Leyte 09209288699
    117. Placido, Lauro(NEW MEMBER), Brgy. Macabug, Ormoc City – 09189449747 BANDED 2012
    118. Po, Ronald FrancisNew Member Mayorga, Leyte
    119. Ponferrada, Mark Hector Canramos, Tanauan, Leyte +85366645727
    120. Rafael, Nikki(NEW MEMBER) - BANDED 2012
    121. Refuerzo, Holland Burauen, Leyte 09062701721 - BANDED 2012
    122. Relova, Raymond Inopacan, So. Leyte - BANDED 2012
    123. Reyes, Alex P. Tambulilid, Ormoc City 09213895065 - BANDED 2012
    124. Rinos, Roger New Member
    125. Rizarri, Ernie B. Ormoc City - BANDED 2012
    126. Salazar, JunJun Tacloban City - BANDED 2012
    127. Salvatierra, Gregorio G. P. Inocentes St., Naval, Biliran, Leyte 09295330776.
    128. Sanchez, Federico F. Ormoc City 09213997661
    129. Sanchez, Neil B. Palompon, Leyte - BANDED 2012
    130. Sanchez, Teodorico F. Ormoc City 09169824880
    131. Serrano, Rodolfo(NEW MEMBER) - Brgy. Buntay, Dulag Leyte BANDED 2012
    132. Siervo, Jose Babatngon, Samar - BANDED 2012
    133. Soco, Peter Albuera, Leyte 09173326199 - BANDED 2012
    134. Solayao, Jeson (NEW MEMBER) - Inasuyan, Kawayan, Biliran, Biliran Province

135. Solomon, Yoland Naval, Biliran Province 09206744060 - BANDED 2012

Post Thanks / Like

136. Sosing, Leslie/Eric Butalid Jr. New Member Tacloban City
    137. Suano, McDonnell I. Bgy Sabang, Tabango, Leyte 09106097432 - BANDED 2012
    138. Sumbilla, Raymund SulatNew Member, Eastern Samar 09089852746
    139. Taghoy, Emiliano Mahaplag, Leyte New Member
    140. Tampil, Carlo S. Borongan, Eastern Samar New Member
    141. Tan, Cresencio - San Cabali-an So. Leyte 09197652767 New Member
    142. Tan, Edward Catbalogan, Samar 09187453941 New Member
    143. Tan, Junior(NEW MEMBER), Cabalian, Southern Leyte - BANDED 2012
    144. Tan, Marcelino Villaba, Leyte - BANDED 2012
    145. Tolero, Prudencio CosteloNew Member - Barangay Himarco, Palompon, Leyte
    146. Torita, Martin Kananga, Leyte -
    147. Torita, SAntiago(NEW MEMBER) - 09088916681BANDED 2012
    148. Ubario, Oliver(NEW MEMBER) - BANDED 2012
    149. Velasco, Oliver S. Tabango, Leyte 09283016875
    150. Villacampa, Ali - Ormoc City
    151. Villarmino, Ruben Ormoc City 90689605.11 -BANDED 2012
    152. Vizcarra, Alvin B. Ormoc City 053-5605346
    153. White, Charles Taft, Eastern Samar
    154. Yabao, Perry L. Calbayog 09084948733 - BANDED 2012
    155. Yaokasin, Jerry(NEW MEMBER) - 09214983003 BANDED 2012
    156. Ybaρez, John(NEW MEMBER) - BANDED 2012
    157. Zolina, F. Ormoc City New Member

Newly reactivated members:

7.Aguilar, Juan Gandara, Samar - BANDED 2012
    51.Rivera, Pedrito Jr. Albuera, Leyte - BANDED 2012
    53.Salonga, Gino M. Alegria, Ormoc City 09175936735 - BANDED 2012

Bai Shane,
    The 4th frame in the 2nd batch looks like Doc Joey's signature line? Nice looking stags, Good Luck on them for this coming 2012 Stagfest.
    Last edited by edarellano; August 27th, 2012 at 08:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

NOTE: Those names without green and are very sure you participated in the 2010 Main Stag Derby and/Anniversary Derby even failing to participate in the 2011, please make correction. I cannot memorize all the names who participated and this list was referred to our matchmaker Doc Joey Cortes through bai Luis Alilin. ONCE AGAIN, this is a web-based association in the making and we have to finalize everything here before presenting to the members. Your cooperation is very highly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Shane,
    The 4th frame in the 2nd batch looks like Doc Joey's signature line? Nice looking stags, Good Luck on them for this coming 2012 Stagfest.
    You know Doc Joey and myself go way back...;-)