Page 9 of 169 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Mamie Lacson's Circle L Gamefarm - Let the Legacy Continue Part 4

CAN /MINDORO /NEGROS OCC. Talisay City -WWW.romy3388multiply.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: joey Lacson of Circle L Gamefarm

Quote Originally Posted by freestyle
    Does anybody have any experience getting broodstocks from mr Lacson of Circle L Gamefarm. please all information would be a great help, and any information on his bloodlines and fighting styles of his fowls will be appriciated. thanks everybody.....

HERE MEET ME AND FREIND JOEY CIRCLE L GAMEFARM OF THE
    LEGEND MAMEI LACSON.
    YOU WANT TO KNOW , ABOUT HIS WARRIOR GO TO==WWW.circlelgamefarm@yahoo.com
    AND READ HIS LETTER FOR EVREY COCK clik the picture.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by romy 3388
    HERE MEET ME AND FREIND JOEY CIRCLE L GAMEFARM OF THE
    LEGEND MAMEI LACSON.
    YOU WANT TO KNOW , ABOUT HIS WARRIOR GO TO==WWW.circlelgamefarm@yahoo.com
    AND READ HIS LETTER FOR EVREY COCK clik the picture.

hows your stag sir romy?what bloodline did you infuse to your hatch grey?

Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody have any experience getting broodstocks from mr Lacson of Circle L Gamefarm. please all information would be a great help, and any information on his bloodlines and fighting styles of his fowls will be appriciated. thanks everybody.....

let me go up one more step to reach the top.

aurora gold

we have the high action hatch (UZI LINE) from friend joey lacson.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aurora gold
    we have the high action hatch (UZI LINE) from friend joey lacson.
    hello my friend, sorry but i cannot recognize u from your handlename... kindly pm me your name, thanks... good day

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oakgrove Nuts
    Joey,

I never knew you had Clarets, where are they from? Don't tell me they are the old Red Fox Clarets!

Please share bro . . . HatchxClaret was the way Blondie Rollan produced his Democrats.
    Yes these are the old Clarets of Harold... they blend very well with the Hatch

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tanglad84
    i have planned and wish to acquire broodstocks from Circle L since i am wearing short pants....its a dream come last May 22, 2008....at last....when my brothers go there to see the fowls....men... i ended up with 2 trio's and 2 pairs....he even help you and advises you what to do with those broostocks.....come Oct this year....i have told my brothers to go up in Mambu to have those fowls again.....

Manong Joey.....thank you so much.....you have help me a lot.....

Lauro.....

White Kelso naman come Oct.......good.....good....
    Nice to hear from u my friend, wishing u and your brothers a good productive season... they selected very good fowls for you... keep in touch on the mail... best regards bro

aurora gold

Quote Originally Posted by jovilac
    hello my friend, sorry but i cannot recognize u from your handlename... kindly pm me your name, thanks... good day
    sent one my friend

joey my friend,
    we bred the 2 you sent me to our hatch line.the offsprings will be tested this coming stag derby.one of the offspring will be bred back this coming regular breeding season to your hatch for us to get 3/4 high action 1/4 hatch line of ours.your hatch line has good breaking ability and we want to breed in this direction to propagate hath line with this particular trait.
    your friend,
    aurora gold
    Last edited by aurora gold; July 27th, 2008 at 08:32 AM.

blastpak

Wow! I didn't realize they were Harold's when you mentioned
    them to me. Was your father also able to obtain hens from the old guy?
    Thanks for your would be reply...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bastos-UK
    mga bossing,
    magkano ba ang trio sa circleL farm? salamas pow!

WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY ITS BETTER TO ASK HIM BY
    SENDING HIM E-MAIL.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader
    hows your stag sir romy?what bloodline did you infuse to your hatch grey?

WELL WITH MY CIRCLE L GREY HATCH I CROSS WITH HI-ACTION MCLEAN ALSO FROM JOEY, ALONE WITH MY KELSO HATCH. HOW IS THAT FOR A START.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Crusader, my greys are from harold... we got these Grey blood during the time when Harold was winning a lot with them... they were actually the signature lines of my dad and have won for him a lot of prestigious derbies in PI... it depends on how you breed them... the Pure Regular Greys are solely foundation blood, they are gaff birds, deep game power cocks that cuts very well, but u need to infuse speed and style to make them suitable for our LK competition... we blend ours with the Hi-Actions and makes them good LK birds... we have been winning with these Hatch Grey blends...
    sir joey what is the different between regular grey and silver grey are they they same bloodline just curious sir

aurora gold

harold brown greys are basically madigin greys.straightcomb,green legs,powerful gaff roosters.bob bennett greys were harold brown greys.broad back,medium breaker,power cocks.

johnny bennett greys are basically joe goode greys with peacomb and light colored shanks.have good breaking ability.joe sparks acquired his greys from johnny.joe and bobby fairchild were once a tandem.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Crusader last May lang na acquire yong Blueface brud cock at high action pullets. I mated it right away after i recieved the fowls. I tell you kahit na inbreed na yong cock ay maganda parin ang sukat at talagan makikita mo na quality ito. The blueface ay personal na gamit ni sir Joey pro binigay parin nya sa akin. Just ask the GUY what you want and im sure na ibibigay nya sa iyo. Next purechase ko sa kanya kelso , grey at white nya na pullets na lang. hehehe parang mini circle L farm na ako.

Post Thanks / Like

undengski

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...atchclaret.jpg
    uy parang pamilyar bro j..hehehe

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noelm
    sir joey what is the different between regular grey and silver grey are they they same bloodline just curious sir
    When u say Regular Grey, u are referring to the bloodline... they are my foundation grey blood... when u say Silver Grey, u are referring to the color of the fowl... My Regular Greys are silverduckwing in color, st.comb and green legs... people have been calling them Silver Greys thru the years... they should be properly address as Regular (Silver) Greys... coz i have another family of Hatch Greys we call our Popeye Hatch Greys that shows both silverduckwing and goldenduckwing in color... they are basically Regular Greys blended with Hi-action mcleans and were set as a family strain since the early 80s... they show both st.combs and peacombs... the Popeyes are the ones we show in the LK, they are more athletic, hard-hitting greys, with speed, style, and deep game families.

Hope i answered your queries

Post Thanks / Like

harold brown greys are basically madigin greys.straightcomb,green legs,powerful gaff roosters.bob bennett greys were harold brown greys.broad back,medium breaker,power cocks.

johnny bennett greys are basically joe goode greys with peacomb and light colored shanks.have good breaking ability.joe sparks acquired his greys from johnny.joe and bobby fairchild were once a tandem.
    Thanks for the inputs AG... people sometimes get confuse with the two bennett grey breeders... bob breeds harold greys while johnny breeds joe goode greys

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blastpak
    Wow! I didn't realize they were Harold's when you mentioned
    them to me. Was your father also able to obtain hens from the old guy?
    Thanks for your would be reply...
    Yes we obtained claret hens from harold... i got them really inbred... need some fresh blood though, i'm still scouting for good madigin clarets... here is one inbred claret stag i'm using...

Post Thanks / Like

sent one my friend

joey my friend,
    we bred the 2 you sent me to our hatch line.the offsprings will be tested this coming stag derby.one of the offspring will be bred back this coming regular breeding season to your hatch for us to get 3/4 high action 1/4 hatch line of ours.your hatch line has good breaking ability and we want to breed in this direction to propagate hath line with this particular trait.
    your friend,
    aurora gold
    Good Luck with them bro, i wish they do well for you... saw the pictures from your mail... they look good and healthy... you're doing very well with them

aurora gold

Good Luck with them bro, i wish they do well for you... saw the pictures from your mail... they look good and healthy... you're doing very well with them
    bro,we are already excited to show them this coming stag derby.

the beauty of your hatch bloodline is......you as the originator and main breeder is always willing to share us the best you got.and when the time comes we need refreshing blood for our high action hatch we can always count on you.who knows bro........when one of us become succesfull too.... like you......will in the future share and swap the same bloodline with you.then your hatch line will remain strong and competitive as ever.

i know...in the future...many offshoots of different kind of hatch will be created from your high action hatch line.your friends who acquired hatch from you will continue to breed and cross breed them for farther improvement.but all in all they will look back and say proudly.......hey........the papa and mama of my hatch line was a CIRCLE L GAMEFARM high action hatch.

then the name mami lacson and joey lacson.......will be uttered
    Last edited by aurora gold; July 27th, 2008 at 05:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

When u say Regular Grey, u are referring to the bloodline... they are my foundation grey blood... when u say Silver Grey, u are referring to the color of the fowl... My Regular Greys are silverduckwing in color, st.comb and green legs... people have been calling them Silver Greys thru the years... they should be properly address as Regular (Silver) Greys... coz i have another family of Hatch Greys we call our Popeye Hatch Greys that shows both silverduckwing and goldenduckwing in color... they are basically Regular Greys blended with Hi-action mcleans and were set as a family strain since the early 80s... they show both st.combs and peacombs... the Popeyes are the ones we show in the LK, they are more athletic, hard-hitting greys, with speed, style, and deep game families.

thanks brad joey for your answer they same bloodline lang pala sa kulay lang nagkaiba

Post Thanks / Like

HOW ABOUT THIS GUY,HE DONT LIKE ANYBODY.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by romy 3388
    HOW ABOUT THIS GUY,HE DONT LIKE ANYBODY.

HE CAME FROM CIRCLE L GAMEFARM ALONE WITH HIS BUDDIES
    ALL HATCH GOOD LOOKING BUT MAEN GUYS.
    HANDLERS DONT LIKE THEM,THEY ARE MAN HATER

Post Thanks / Like

brod joey what is the composition of your popeye hatch greys is it 50/50 or 3/4greyx1/4hi-action or.......?

Post Thanks / Like

Joey,

So your Clarets are all linebred huh. Communicated w/ Firebird last week as I have been pondering on getting Clarets from him his came from Dan Gray. They cross pretty well w/ the Hi-action Biboy got from you. He breeds a few as they are not too sellable you know how it is w/ buyers they've fancied them lemon-hackled, pea-combed - Sweater-looking. In my case for as long as they win I don't mind them staright-combed and wine red.

Hmmmmm . . . have you not thought of calling Rochele Brown? You think Larry Romero is breeding them Clarets?

You got me thinking there Joey . . . Hmmmmm .....

Post Thanks / Like

bro,we are already excited to show them this coming stag derby.

the beauty of your hatch bloodline is......you as the originator and main breeder is always willing to share us the best you got.and when the time comes we need refreshing blood for our high action hatch we can always count on you.who knows bro........when one of us become succesfull too.... like you......will in the future share and swap the same bloodline with you.then your hatch line will remain strong and competitive as ever.

i know...in the future...many offshoots of different kind of hatch will be created from your high action hatch line.your friends who acquired hatch from you will continue to breed and cross breed them for farther improvement.but all in all they will look back and say proudly.......hey........the papa and mama of my hatch line was a CIRCLE L GAMEFARM high action hatch.

then the name mami lacson and joey lacson.......will be uttered
    Well, a lot of good breeders have success already using hi-actions and our other hatch and grey breeds in their breeding program, some do acknowledge they acquired them from us, while some rather keep them as secret, lol... you probably know who they are.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oakgrove Nuts
    Joey,

So your Clarets are all linebred huh. Communicated w/ Firebird last week as I have been pondering on getting Clarets from him his came from Dan Gray. They cross pretty well w/ the Hi-action Biboy got from you. He breeds a few as they are not too sellable you know how it is w/ buyers they've fancied them lemon-hackled, pea-combed - Sweater-looking. In my case for as long as they win I don't mind them staright-combed and wine red.

Hmmmmm . . . have you not thought of calling Rochele Brown? You think Larry Romero is breeding them Clarets?

You got me thinking there Joey . . . Hmmmmm .....
    Yes i talked with Rochelle, but i'm still open on my options. I'm not sure on Larry having some clarets. So far, i like my Clarets bred to my Blueface, they are not commercial type birds, they come medium station but they get things done quick.