Page 151 of 176 FirstFirst ... 51101141146147148149150151152153154155156161 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,530 of 5271

Thread: BATAAN COCKERS 2

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BATAAN COCKERS 2

BGBA Stag Derby Series 2012 Score Summary after 3-Legs, Overall Standing!!!

PM Dabarkads: WLW-WWW-WWW= 8 points
    LHR Farm: WWW-LWW-LWW= 7 points
    GTR-Geo: WWL-DWW-WLD= 6 points
    Dumog ET: WWL-WWL-LWW= 6 points
    Golden Goal Peter: WLD-WWW-LWL= 5.5 points
    Alexandria: LWD-LLW-WWW= 5.5 points
    DM Brusco: WLL-LDW-WWW= 5.5 points
    Yuan SPA Tetak: WWL-WLW-WLL= 5 points
    GC Reyes Poultry Supply: 5 points
    Queen Jannah: LWW- LW*L-WWL= 5 points
    RR Polo: DL*D-LWL-WWW= 5 points
    Mariveles King: WLD-DW*L-WLD= 4.5 points
    MPS Cardinals: LDL-DWL-WDW= 4.5 points
    Saldana Brothers: WWL-LWL-LWL= 4 points
    DelGonz Dasta: DWW-LLL-LWL= 3.5 points
    R Renosa: LDL-LWW-LLW= 3.5 points
    CSU Hornet: WLW-LLW-No entry= 3 points
    Black Eagle: LWW-WLL-LLL= 3 points
    Dinalupihan Coliseum: LLW-WLW-No entry= 3 points
    Garote Brothers: WLL-WLL-LLL= 2 points
    Golden State: LLW-WLL-No entry= 2 points
    RMM P. Buhangin: LWL-No entry-LWL= 2 points
    Alae Lacap Farm: No entry-LWL-WLL= 2 points
    Gianne 1227: LWD-No entry-No entry= 1.5 points
    Queen Laurence 1: No entry-No entry-WDL= 1.5 points
    Queen Laurence 2: No entry-No entry-LWD= 1.5 points
    JJAC: LLL-LWL-No entry= 1 point
    Cardinals: LWL-No entry-No entry= 1 point
    Red wings: LLW-No entry-No entry= 1 point
    LY Farm: No entry-WLL-No entry= 1 point
    Sean Andrei: No entry-No entry-LLW= 1 point
    Sparrow Joey: LLL-No entry-No entry= 0 point

Still anybody's chance to be the BGBA Breeder of the Year 2012 for 1 more Leg (4th leg) to go.......!

Regards,
    Genesis

Post Thanks / Like

P1M guaranteed prize 5 Stags Ulutan @ San Pedro Coliseum, San Pedro, Laguna on 29 Oct 2012 with live streaming coverage by www.sabongvip.com;

VLucky GTR-Geo entry: W W W L -1 no fight. The 2nd and 3rd fights got 12.4 seconds & 12.6 seconds for rank 7th & 8th fastest kill winners respectively!

Regards,
    Genesis

Post Thanks / Like

genesis, again a good score in Laguna, showing the quality of breeding in bataan is as good as anywhere! it is interesting looking at the bgba results, only 23 entries not a real good showing, another question comes to mind looking at the results, how many entries declare no fight among themselves? i'm guessing a few do? 4th leg really should match the 6 points & up against each other, make it interesting & deserving to win top award. thanks for posting the info, learning alittle about the assoc.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=genesis;4263324]P1M guaranteed prize 5 Stags Ulutan @ San Pedro Coliseum, San Pedro, Laguna on 29 Oct 2012 with live streaming coverage by www.sabongvip.com;

VLucky GTR-Geo entry: W W W L -1 no fight. The 2nd and 3rd fights got 12.4 seconds & 12.6 seconds for rank 7th & 8th fastest kill winners respectively!

Regards,
    Genesis

Sir Gene congrats ulit sayo at sa buong team ng GTG-Geo...

Regards,
    BUNINAY31

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by genesis View Post
    P1M guaranteed prize 5 Stags Ulutan @ San Pedro Coliseum, San Pedro, Laguna on 29 Oct 2012 with live streaming coverage by www.sabongvip.com;

Regards,
    Genesis
    Great showing of your stags bro Gene. You and Rusty's perseverance in breeding and search for ultimate brood materials has finally paid off. Keep it up bro.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Sir Gene tuloy2x na yan keep on winning...

Post Thanks / Like

Regards,
    Genesis
    Congrats Sir Gene... More wins to come.....

Post Thanks / Like

4th leg, only 4 entries with 6 points & above, make a great derby if they are match against each other in 2 of their 3 fights & their 3rd fight against opponent with 5.5 or 5 points.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kali ises View Post
    4th leg, only 4 entries with 6 points & above, make a great derby if they are match against each other in 2 of their 3 fights & their 3rd fight against opponent with 5.5 or 5 points.
    Jim, I agree that is the usual matching of fights applied in the bigtime derbies during the final round to determine the best among the top pointers...that's always been taken into consideration by BGBA also if possible.....to make a great derby. However BGBA's computer matching method takes care of the stags having equal weight to be matched to each other as priority. I believe, it is not fair to match unequal weight stags just for that purpose! Another BGBA's one of the rules with respect to matching is......."RED FLAG", no fight request is being entertained...as far as I'm aware.....I may be wrong! Regards.

Post Thanks / Like

genesis, see if someone can post the fight schedule of the 4th leg, with the weights, be interesting, the 4 leg format isn't good, the asoc doesn't have enough members to support it, only 23 entries the 3rd leg, prob the 4th leg will be less, the assoc really needs to consider changing the format to 3 legs at the most.

Post Thanks / Like

genesis, see if someone can post the fight schedule of the 4th leg, with the weights, be interesting, the 4 leg format isn't good, the asoc doesn't have enough members to support it, only 23 entries the 3rd leg, prob the 4th leg will be less, the assoc really needs to consider changing the format to 3 legs at the most.
    Very good analysis Jim. Then, members can really consider other stag derbies rather than spending most of the stag seasons on BGBA alone. Take GENESIS case for example (excuse me bro Gene). Having visited farm like his, one could only wonder how the heck a big farm could recover expenses worth a fortune. I knew some big farms here in Bataan would rather join big associations like Bakbakan/Digmaan merely for the sake of selling their stags so as to afford farm costs and make profit. I guess, some farmers big or small who aren't members of BGBA yet would be indulged to join if some MINOR GLITCHES would be ironed out making BGBA attractive to all.

As far as RED FLAG is concerned, BGBA can make use of this site (SABONG.NET.PH) for posting of entries i.e. Entrynames and weights. A computer software can easily make a fight program in a matter of 1 hour after receiving the last entry and this net could be a media to post programs so as not to allow meddling of members. Should friends among themselves desire not to be matched with one another, they should take care of that prior to submission of weights.
    Last edited by GoodWings; November 2nd, 2012 at 08:46 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Jim, there is no one to post the fight schedule with weights except myself & Bgba_bat (presently vacationing in US) and I will try to post the 4th Leg FIGHT SCHEDULE including weights noting that 99% of BGBA members are not Sabong.net users. My postings were only to provide updates and general information to Bataan Cockers about the ongoing BGBA Stag Derby Series where I guess that WEIGHT details seem unnecessary BEING NO DOUBT IN A COMPUTER SOFTWARE MATCHING & "RED FLAG" scheme! With regards to the number of entries, BGBA had banded more than 50 members and so far have participated 32 members, some entries are on & off whilst other members not able to make an entry unfortunately due to insufficient stags alive.

How I wish and maybe other Bataan Sabungeros to see some postings also about BCBA Stag Derby Season this year, are there any feedbacks from BCBA members as to how many total entries each leg and how many stags are fought in their stag derby season? Just to have an idea and to assess what maybe the improvements we could expect from the United Bataan as the merging of BGBA & BCBA. Regards.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GoodWings View Post
    Very good analysis Jim. Then, members can really consider other stag derbies rather than spending most of the stag seasons on BGBA alone. Take GENESIS case for example (excuse me bro Gene). Having visited farm like his, one could only wonder how the heck a big farm could recover expenses worth a fortune. I knew some big farms here in Bataan would rather join big associations like Bakbakan/Digmaan merely for the sake of selling their stags so as to afford farm costs and make profit. I guess, some farmers big or small who aren't members of BGBA yet would be indulged to join if some MINOR GLITCHES would be ironed out making BGBA attractive to all.

As far as RED FLAG is concerned, BGBA can make use of this site (SABONG.NET.PH) for posting of entries i.e. Entrynames and weights. A computer software can easily make a fight program in a matter of 1 hour after receiving the last entry and this net could be a media to post programs so as not to allow meddling of members. Should friends among themselves desire not to be matched with one another, they should take care of that prior to submission of weights.
    bro Gener,
    Good day to you!
    Yes, I am happy indeed with my farm because of our passion. You have rightly said & fully agree that one could wonder how a big farm or even small could recover expenses,,,,this has been a question to every sabungeros and many previous & still never ending discussions in most threads in our Sabong.net. about farm expenses.......at the end of the day we end up in a conclusion....saying that better not to think of the expenses or how to recover such a huge farm expenses...hehehe! Very late...realizing one of the reasons that my father did not want me to indulge in Sabong sport hehehe!

Further, you may please note that BGBA current scheme was based on agreement made by all members during general membership meetings held at least semi-annually. To name a few members like RR Polo, Edwin Tagle, Dasta, Arnold Ona aka Bgba_bat, JJAC, kap Goto, Noknok, etc. are not only participating in BGBA but can afford also to participate in big time derbies in Manila, Bakbakan, Digmaan or WSC in Araneta Coliseum.

Hope Team GTR-Geo would be able to participate for the same derbies in future...hehehe!

Regards,
    bro Gene

Post Thanks / Like

genesis, i don't believe there is a local stag derby with the bcba, just the nov 6th bakbakan elimination,that is the only benefit of the 2 assoc joining. maybe next yr they will have a local stag derby??

i fight derbies in manila, but all our cock derbies are financed, we also cut the cost of the farm down, only let the very best of the class A fowl molt, cull or sell the rest, really don't have much interest in cock derbies, last derby i watched was 2009 sinulog derby in cebu, still haven't watched our fights from the jan wsc 2010, thou the dvd been out for sometime, which show you i very little interest in cock derbies.

the problem i see with 4 legs in the bgba, by the end of the 3rd leg, just a very few have any chance to win the top award, better off with one 7 or 8 stag derby with a couple of eliminations, it will help the breeders with a small selection, this is what i will speak to the bcba for next yr for them & maybe one wrap up derby after bakbakan that both groups can join. right now just hoping for a good turnout on nov 6th.

Post Thanks / Like

genesis, i don't believe there is a local stag derby with the bcba, just the nov 6th bakbakan elimination,that is the only benefit of the 2 assoc joining. maybe next yr they will have a local stag derby??

i fight derbies in manila, but all our cock derbies are financed, we also cut the cost of the farm down, only let the very best of the class A fowl molt, cull or sell the rest, really don't have much interest in cock derbies, last derby i watched was 2009 sinulog derby in cebu, still haven't watched our fights from the jan wsc 2010, thou the dvd been out for sometime, which show you i very little interest in cock derbies.

the problem i see with 4 legs in the bgba, by the end of the 3rd leg, just a very few have any chance to win the top award, better off with one 7 or 8 stag derby with a couple of eliminations, it will help the breeders with a small selection, this is what i will speak to the bcba for next yr for them & maybe one wrap up derby after bakbakan that both groups can join. right now just hoping for a good turnout on nov 6th.

Jim, noted with thanks! There's is always a room for improvement and have those suggestions be reviewed and implemented by the association in due course.

You may please note that BGBA Stag Derby Series schemes are decided and agreed by BGBA officials and members through voting, for the last 4 years & this year are belpw;

2008- 7 Stags @ 1st Leg 3SD & 2nd Leg 4SD
    2009- 14 Stags @ 1st Leg 4SD, 2nd Leg 3SD, 3rd Leg 4SD & 4th Leg 3SD
    2010- 12 Stags @ 1st Leg 3SD, 2nd Leg 3SD, 3rd Leg 3SD & 4th Leg 3SD
    2011- 12 Stags @ 1st Leg 3SD, 2nd Leg 3SD, 3rd Leg 3SD & 4th Leg 3SD
    2012- 12 Stags @ 1st Leg 3SD, 2nd Leg 3SD, 3rd Leg 3SD & 4th Leg 3SD

Post Thanks / Like

genesis, next meeting have the committee go thru the records for the past 3 yrs, compare the number of entries on each leg, i think the committee will see the wisdom in going to 2 derbies or 3 at the most like the rgba (7 stag, 6 stag, 5 stag), it will help the breeders with limited stags, they can focus on winning one of the derbies with better prize money,in fact 1 derby, 8 stag with 3 eliminations would be perfect for them. i will speak to the bcba to do the same, & have a 4 stag wrapup derby after bakbakan for both groups. prob i'm too pushy, but i want tose stag fighting grow in bataan, one reason i was glad your brother sparred at my farm (lousy weather thou), but i saw the quality of your stags, seeing that they can compete anywhere.next yr hopefully we will do he same, invite a couple other local breeders, make an afternoon of it.

Post Thanks / Like

sir Gene,GOODLUCK bukas sa last leg ng BGBA 3stag derby.sana maka-champion na bukas.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slickwizzard View Post
    sir Gene,GOODLUCK bukas sa last leg ng BGBA 3stag derby.sana maka-champion na bukas.

Thanks for your good wish, Yancey!!

Musta laban mo sa bakbakan elim?

Regards,
    Genesis

Post Thanks / Like

sir Gene,sa 10th pa.wishing all the luck.

Regards,
    Genesis

Post Thanks / Like

Regards,
    Genesis
    Sir Gene... GOODLUCK Po Today... WWW...

Regards sa lahat... at GOODLUCK din sa lahat ng may Entry sa Bakbakan Elim Bukas sa Din.Col.

Preng Larry (BadNews) GOODLUCK sa entry mo bukas WWW....

Balitaan mo na lang ako.

Ingat palagi at regards sa Family.

God Bless
    BUNINAY31

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slickwizzard View Post
    sir Gene,sa 10th pa.wishing all the luck.
    Wish you the best of luck on 10th Nov....Bakbakan Elim!

GTR-Geo got W W L in today's BGBA 4th Leg, Overall standing is Rank #3 with 7W-2D-3L (8 points)! Breeder of the Year 2012 award will go to PM Dabarkads of Patring Matic who got the highest overall score of 11W-1L (11 points & his single lost was from GTR-Geo during the 1st Leg).

Your friend DelGonz entry has got 4W-2D-6L, 5 points & Rank#13, 14 & 15 (3 entries tie @ 5 points).

We will try again our luck next year......BGBA Stag Derby Series 2013!!!

Regards,
    Genesis

Post Thanks / Like

GTR-Geo got W W L in today's BGBA 4th Leg, Overall standing is Rank #3 with 7W-2D-3L (8 points)! Breeder of the Year 2012 award will go to PM Dabarkads of Patring Matic who got the highest overall score of 11W-1L (11 points & his single lost was from GTR-Geo during the 1st Leg).

Your friend DelGonz entry has got 4W-2D-6L, 5 points & Rank#13, 14 & 15 (3 entries tie @ 5 points).

Regards,
    Genesis
    Congrats brod Gene finishing 3rd on the over all is not bad at all. Kahit merong panghihinayang nanduon pa din ang saya at proud. Talaga yatang ganyan ang lagi nating sinasabing mga cock lovers pag di natin nakuha ang ating hinahangad "We will try again our luck next year". Papalapit na sa itaas brod.

Post Thanks / Like

Regards,
    Genesis
    That's a good standing for a tough series. Goodluck sa mga susunod na laban.

Post Thanks / Like

genesis, good score, hope you fight some offspring next yr from that blue velcro cock, breed him to some of your reds. how many entries in the last leg?? were you matched in any of your fights with the entries ahead of you in points in the last leg?? did the top 2 points fight each other?? reminder to the committee, it is easier to raise dec born than jan born, might help the members who were short on stags for your stag series?

Post Thanks / Like

another stag season over for BGBA,congratulations to the winners!

sir Gene,sayang na naman yung pa-champion mo hindi pa din binigay.next year ulit at pwede ka na din lumaban ng Bakbakan.

kali ises,goodluck on your Bakbakan Elims this afternoon in Dinalupihan!

Bataan Breeders,it is time now for the brood pens and hope for a better stag season in the future!!!

Regards,
    Genesis

Post Thanks / Like

not a real good showing in the bataan bakbakan elim, i believe only 33 entries.

27. Likes Tyo Baloy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just to share.....my Supreme Grey GL winners @ BGBA 2nd Leg 3SD on 22October'12 @ ACA

WE got D-W-W score.....!
    1st Fight (F#9) GTR-Geo BGBA#4440 vs. MPS Cardinal--DRAW, no pics

2nd Fight (F#17) GTR-Geo, BGBA#4431 @ 1925 grams, WIN UNSCRATCHED vs. Alexandria

3rd Fight (F#34) GTR-Geo, BGBA#4395 @ 2085 grams, WIN UNSCRATCHED vs. Alae Lacap Farm;

29. Likes Tyo Baloy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Our Broodpen#25 is now set to produce more of Supreme Greys GL!!!!

Regards,
    Genesis

31. Likes Tyo Baloy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another set of Grey GL family @ Broodpen#14......!

Regards,
    Genesis

Post Thanks / Like

Isang magandang araw o gabi sa lahat ng Bataan Sabungeros!!!!!

Regards,
    Genesis