Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 46

Thread: Firebird Gamefarm

  
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Firebird Gamefarm

    Hi There,

    Good day.

    I am planning to buy a trio from Biboy Enriquez. Any recommendations as to what crosses are winning for him?

    Thanks,
    Madseven

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    kelso sir, ni biboy maganda record

  3. #3
    Member godspeedjher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Abu Dhabi/Villaba, Leyte/Bohol
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    Tama ka Sir yan ang nagpapanalo sa kanya............

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    Quote Originally Posted by ricdelacruz View Post
    kelso sir, ni biboy maganda record
    So, what crosses best to his kelso?

  5. #5
    Cyberfriends Red Junglefowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    AC Pamp/HK-THAI
    Posts
    236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    up po natin, ako nag iipon ng budget gusto ko rin kumuha ng materiales sa firebird gamefarm...

    wait natin mga inputs ng mga nakakuha na kay sir biboy enriquez..

  6. #6
    Cyberfriends Red Junglefowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    AC Pamp/HK-THAI
    Posts
    236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    ATTENTION: English forum, English posts, understood?

    i'm sorry i posted a tagalog comment on this thread.. my apology... i did'nt mean it...

  7. #7
    Senior Member ARESFORTUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,070
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    GO GO GO FIREBIRD!

    I suggest go for the JJ Out and Out KELSO...

  8. #8
    Member digram73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cebu/Bulacan
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    anybody know how much a trio of kelsos would cost and what best to cross them with?

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    How about the yellow leg hatch that are in firebirds website, has anyone had any good experience with them. The Buddy mann hatch I think they are called. Thanks

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dipolog City, ZN
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    sweater/kelso or kelso sweater, hatch/kelso, kelso/roundhead and kelso/ylh.

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dipolog City, ZN
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    His broodstag as we inqiure 25k for the pure. Pullet 15k. I was not able to acquire to far from Mindanao, I acquire my Kelso from Bacolod, Mambucal of Circle l Joey Lacson.

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    Quote Originally Posted by badoy View Post
    His broodstag as we inqiure 25k for the pure. Pullet 15k. I was not able to acquire to far from Mindanao, I acquire my Kelso from Bacolod, Mambucal of Circle l Joey Lacson.

    Is this the price of Firebird 25k broodstag & 15K Pullet for a JJ Kelso?

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    501
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    Quote Originally Posted by ARESFORTUN View Post
    GO GO GO FIREBIRD!

    I suggest go for the JJ Out and Out KELSO...
    He's a nice guy, one of the gentlemen in the sports.

  14. #14
    Cyberfriends Red Junglefowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    AC Pamp/HK-THAI
    Posts
    236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    Quote Originally Posted by badoy View Post
    sweater/kelso or kelso sweater, hatch/kelso, kelso/roundhead and kelso/ylh.

  15. #15
    Senior Member royandres314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    laoag city/AbuD
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs up Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    Quote Originally Posted by badoy View Post
    sweater/kelso or kelso sweater, hatch/kelso, kelso/roundhead and kelso/ylh.
    Sir, ur right, those Crosses of Bloodlines that you mentioned are all the Best Crossess even use by the BigTime Cockers & Breeders that they are Fighting in the BigLeague of Derbies. Sweater Keso & Hatch Kelso are One of the Best Crosses that I admire a Lot.

  16. #16
    Member anak_ni_rizal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SAN LORENZO, CALI/ IBA, ZAMBALES
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    Ill go for jumper kelso.. i think that is his best line he have...

  17. #17
    Member digram73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cebu/Bulacan
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    i just inquired from firebird gamefarm and they said class A pair is 30k. Class B 19k...

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,036
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    for 30k i can give you a pair of super kelso direct from johnny...the same bunch that he sent to biboy...they are acclimatized and they are proven...

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dipolog City, ZN
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    His fireblade as we ask him the price last time.
    Sir cogs mga imported yan 30K na pair? is it the yellow legged cecil davies line of kelso or the out n out white legged kelso?

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,036
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    Quote Originally Posted by badoy View Post
    His fireblade as we ask him the price last time.
    Sir cogs mga imported yan 30K na pair? is it the yellow legged cecil davies line of kelso or the out n out white legged kelso?

    it is the out & out infused with the 20K rwp...yes, imported with jj's lb & wb....

  21. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    ....................... Keep it coming guyz!!!.... More info on firebird gamefarm please.... Im also interested with his out and out's so please give your inputs....

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    501
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon View Post
    it is the out & out infused with the 20K rwp...yes, imported with jj's lb & wb....
    How old or young are the fowls?

  23. #23
    Senior Member swallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,709
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon View Post
    it is the out & out infused with the 20K rwp...yes, imported with jj's lb & wb....
    How old are the pair now? if they are less than 30 months, i think 30K is already a great deal.

  24. #24
    Senior Member Eiffel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    849
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon View Post
    for 30k i can give you a pair of super kelso direct from johnny...the same bunch that he sent to biboy...they are acclimatized and they are proven...


    nice deal.. how old are they?

  25. #25
    Member Bad News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    Quote Originally Posted by madseven View Post
    Hi There,

    Good day.

    I am planning to buy a trio from Biboy Enriquez. Any recommendations as to what crosses are winning for him?

    Thanks,
    Madseven
    I just bought a trio from him on the 12th. Biboy is a real class act, he gave us a tour around his farm and breeding area. Real easy to talk to and a great gentleman. Bought the class A out and out jj kelso, real nice stag 5 months only and 2 sanford sweater pullets 40k but able to discount it to 38k. Make sure he has kelso pullets before going there, he didnt have any when i was there alll sold out. He brought out some" super sweaters" he called them and ylhatch that were monsters sparring. He has records on the board from a recent derby he entered and i beleive the kelso/hatch cross was a good cross which won 3x

  26. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad News View Post
    I just bought a trio from him on the 12th. Biboy is a real class act, he gave us a tour around his farm and breeding area. Real easy to talk to and a great gentleman. Bought the class A out and out jj kelso, real nice stag 5 months only and 2 sanford sweater pullets 40k but able to discount it to 38k. Make sure he has kelso pullets before going there, he didnt have any when i was there alll sold out. He brought out some" super sweaters" he called them and ylhatch that were monsters sparring. He has records on the board from a recent derby he entered and i beleive the kelso/hatch cross was a good cross which won 3x
    Could please post some pics of the trio you got sir? thanks.

  27. #27
    Member Junaskie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    http://junaskie.multiply.com
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    I am also interested of a pair or trio of firebird best proven bloodline chicken....hopefully soon....

  28. #28
    Member Bad News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    Quote Originally Posted by madseven View Post
    Could please post some pics of the trio you got sir? thanks.
    I'll put it up as soon as i can Madseven have to ask my neice to help me upload it

  29. #29
    Member Bad News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad News View Post
    I'll put it up as soon as i can Madseven have to ask my neice to help me upload it
    i tried uploading some pictures but keep saying invalid file and the size is under 100kb. sorry madseven but i can email you instead, lmk ur email address..

  30. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Firebird Gamefarm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad News View Post
    i tried uploading some pictures but keep saying invalid file and the size is under 100kb. sorry madseven but i can email you instead, lmk ur email address..
    can you please email it to seven26ph@yahoo.com. thanks

Similar Threads

  1. firebird o red gamefarm?
    By dondon in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: June 19th, 2013, 01:45 PM
  2. Sm Gamefarm And Phoenix Firebird Gamefarm
    By lymuel in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: May 18th, 2012, 06:58 AM
  3. firebird or red gamefarm
    By native in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: June 22nd, 2009, 10:37 PM
  4. Sm Gamefarm And Phoenix Firebird Gamefarm
    By lymuel in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 13th, 2009, 01:43 AM
  5. firebird gamefarm
    By agmamanok in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: October 5th, 2008, 10:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •