Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 31

Thread: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

  
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    166
    Post Thanks / Like

    Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Jim....after being a runner-up, and

    Ren Castro with 6 Win 2 Loss in WSC.


    Best;
    Just4birds

  2. #2
    Senior Member competitor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    EASTERN "P"...
    Posts
    6,669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Quote Originally Posted by just4birds View Post
    jim....after being a runner-up, and

    ren castro with 6 win 2 loss in wsc.


    Best;
    just4birds


    congratulations for putting up an excellent show.....that goes to the whole team of the said entries......a job well done!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    558
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Congratulations Jim Clem and Ren Castro!!! Just pure wins,No 10 or 11 entries and no hiding of hennies. LOL!!! Joke only cockmates.

  4. #4
    Senior Member dsvbj gamefarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Congratulations To Sir Ren Castro and Sir Jim Clem nice show....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frmtyEj4bKs

    Sir Ren and Sir vito, thanks again for helping me to have my imported broodstocks from u.s.a. they are all doing good for me still producing winners specially the nigger roundhead, bruce and the slick lizard sweater, sir vito just dreaming someday from the stocks you share we can also use and join the last dream of all breeders and cockers the WSD.

  5. #5
    CyberFriends gamecock96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    6,161
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Congrats Ren and Jim.. Watched your warriors win.

    Al

  6. #6
    Member rencastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Quote Originally Posted by Just4birds View Post
    Jim....after being a runner-up, and

    Ren Castro with 6 Win 2 Loss in WSC.


    Best;
    Just4birds
    Thanks Manong, I hope we gonna get the championship next time. To all our friends who believe in our chickens, thank you very much!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,771
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    good job jim..... all the hard work you have put in through the years..... cigar

  8. #8
    Senior Member lordwally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    good job and congrats jim clem for the very good showing

  9. #9
    Member tntbundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind that tree...
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Congratulations and wish I could have been there ....2013 I will be if all goes well ...God bless you and yours...

  10. #10
    CyberFriends jlbs72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,757
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Quote Originally Posted by rencastro View Post
    Thanks Manong, I hope we gonna get the championship next time. To all our friends who believe in our chickens, thank you very much!

    Ren,

    sali ka naman sabong.net 4 cock sa pasay. feb 11, hehehe...

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Ren we're so proud of you. You will get the trophy next time.

  12. #12
    Member rencastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Quote Originally Posted by jlbs72 View Post
    Ren,

    sali ka naman sabong.net 4 cock sa pasay. feb 11, hehehe...
    Try ko kung may matira. Kokonti kasi cock ko

  13. #13
    Member BUKOL2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    295
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Pare Ren,
    Congratulations on making it to the finals.Next year you will get the trophy.Good luck on your cocking season.Take care
    Bukol

  14. #14
    Member rencastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Quote Originally Posted by BUKOL2 View Post
    Pare Ren,
    Congratulations on making it to the finals.Next year you will get the trophy.Good luck on your cocking season.Take care
    Bukol
    Thanks!

  15. #15
    Member orientexpress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    239
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    This shows what persistance and sticking to your game plan accomplishes. Even when ppl said orientals couldn't compete in major competition or that blacks are not game enough jim stuck with it and proved many wrong. Congrats again Jim!

  16. #16
    Member flyingbullets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Odessa Texas
    Posts
    492
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Will you guys be competing in may. I'm hoping to make it down for my birthday.

  17. #17
    Senior Member competitor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    EASTERN "P"...
    Posts
    6,669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingbullets View Post
    will you guys be competing in may. I'm hoping to make it down for my birthday.



    jim clem and the team will definitely be there....infact,they are gettin ready.....

  18. #18
    Senior Member reli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Contested area
    Posts
    702
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Congratulations Ren. I will come to see you again sometime in April to get a new shipment currently being organized now. Cheers! Gani

  19. #19
    Senior Member eligio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Quote Originally Posted by rencastro View Post
    Thanks!
    congratz sir Ren Castro

  20. #20
    Senior Member colt39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,176
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Thank you all very much!!!!!!

  21. #21
    Senior Member Camarines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem


  22. #22
    Member banogon8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    239
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs up Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Quote Originally Posted by colt39 View Post
    Thank you all very much!!!!!!
    congrats jim..straight guys like u shud be rewarded..show them this may that ur blacks are force to reckon

  23. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Sir Jim,
    First off, a big congratulations to you and your friends on an amazing showing!
    Could you please share with us here on sabong.com a little about your world slasher cup experience? Could you please give us your take on what it was like to compete at this year’s world slasher cup? Were the roosters shown at this year’s WSC I as tough as the roosters that used to be shown here in the states’ big derbies (of course when it was legal)? Did you learn anything new about showing roosters from your Philippine trip? And most importantly, what kind of differences did you notice in the “Philippine style” of feeding and pointing, compared your normal style of feeding and pointing? Being that you have competed on both “fields” your insights are most valuable to us.
    Last edited by upgrade; January 28th, 2011 at 04:03 AM.

  24. #24
    CyberFriends jlbs72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,757
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Quote Originally Posted by rencastro View Post
    Try ko kung may matira. Kokonti kasi cock ko
    Thank you Ren.

  25. #25
    Senior Member colt39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,176
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Quote Originally Posted by upgrade View Post
    Sir Jim,
    First off, a big congratulations to you and your friends on an amazing showing!
    Could you please share with us here on sabong.com a little about your world slasher cup experience? Could you please give us your take on what it was like to compete at this year’s world slasher cup? Were the roosters shown at this year’s WSC I as tough as the roosters that used to be shown here in the states’ big derbies (of course when it was legal)? Did you learn anything new about showing roosters from your Philippine trip? And most importantly, what kind of differences did you notice in the “Philippine style” of feeding and pointing, compared your normal style of feeding and pointing? Being that you have competed on both “fields” your insights are most valuable to us.
    Thank you.
    It was a very fun time for us. Long plane ride but after getting there we had a great time. Went to the Expo as well.

    I think the roosters are tough all over any more. The main thing in winning is cut. With out it, you may as well give up. We had very young fowl but knew that we need to reach them only once to leave a mark.

    Pointing fowl is the same no matter where you are. They need to be sharp.

    Seen a lot of good fowl there & you all need to preserve the rights you have. Don't let them *** nuts destroy your culture & your rights.

  26. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Quote Originally Posted by colt39 View Post
    Thank you.
    It was a very fun time for us. Long plane ride but after getting there we had a great time. Went to the Expo as well.

    I think the roosters are tough all over any more. The main thing in winning is cut. With out it, you may as well give up. We had very young fowl but knew that we need to reach them only once to leave a mark.

    Pointing fowl is the same no matter where you are. They need to be sharp.

    Seen a lot of good fowl there & you all need to preserve the rights you have. Don't let them *** nuts destroy your culture & your rights.
    Congrats Jim.

    BTW, it is ALL OUR CULTURE, from ancient times to the present.

    It'll be kinda hard for those nutsoosss to destroy this in the islands. Seems like a large percentage of those that make our laws are also brethren in this great sport. Heck, we don't need to go any further than Congressman Patrick Antonio, Congressman Manny Pacquiao, Senator this, and Senator that.....

    We even have governors that dabble, right?

  27. #27
    CyberFriends jlbs72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,757
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Quote Originally Posted by colt39 View Post
    Thank you.
    It was a very fun time for us. Long plane ride but after getting there we had a great time. Went to the Expo as well.

    I think the roosters are tough all over any more. The main thing in winning is cut. With out it, you may as well give up. We had very young fowl but knew that we need to reach them only once to leave a mark.

    Pointing fowl is the same no matter where you are. They need to be sharp.

    Seen a lot of good fowl there & you all need to preserve the rights you have. Don't let them *** nuts destroy your culture & your rights.

    Jim,

    Just want to invite you and mr pinol to join the sabong.net 4 cock derby this feb 11 at pasay cockpit.

  28. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Kidapawan City
    Posts
    135
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    hi jibs. jim is back in the US and i don't have any more blacks to fight between today and may. the last time i counted, i have only about 20 older blacks but we are reserving them for the 2nd leg of the world slasher cup.

    but i will check with mark cruz if we could field one entry to be composed of our "left overs" from the world slasher.

  29. #29
    CyberFriends jlbs72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,757
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    Quote Originally Posted by immanuel View Post
    hi jibs. jim is back in the US and i don't have any more blacks to fight between today and may. the last time i counted, i have only about 20 older blacks but we are reserving them for the 2nd leg of the world slasher cup.

    but i will check with mark cruz if we could field one entry to be composed of our "left overs" from the world slasher.
    Thank you sir.

  30. #30
    CyberFriends jlbs72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,757
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Congratulations To Ren Castro and Jim Clem

    btw, if ever you're in manila by that time, hope you can join us at pasay cockpit. we're putting a mini kitakits for sabong.net members.

Similar Threads

  1. atty de castro dom
    By ecapp in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: June 6th, 2010, 11:24 PM
  2. re-jim clem
    By ralvidrez1 in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: June 14th, 2008, 01:28 AM
  3. Noli De Castro.... for PRESIDENT !!!
    By aruiz in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: September 29th, 2007, 08:12 AM
  4. Krystal entry/ Nestor Castro
    By gideons in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 9th, 2006, 09:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •