Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 397

Thread: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

  
  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,947
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLABONG View Post
    well i may thank you from sharing the theory of blood conditioning but not
    your system coz i have been using shoots like you wouldnt use at all...
    Blood conditioning and hydration, are two of the big keys in my process,,,,,,as long as you're going with these two, you can compete, matching this with any effective keep will produce results,,,,,many differant keeps, many differant ways to work it,,,,what we look for is results after damage,,,when you're winning after taking damage or picking up bad heels,,,thats when you move in with a limited group of feeders/trainers because they're not many around the country that can produce the entire package,,,,,best wishes in your quest for perfection,fis
    Last edited by brownred kelso; May 15th, 2011 at 09:25 PM.

  2. #62
    Senior Member BILLABONG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, OZ
    Posts
    1,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by brownred kelso View Post
    Blood conditioning and hydration, are two of the big keys in my process,,,,,,as long as you're going with these two, you can compete, matching this with any effective keep will produce results,,,,,many differant keeps, many differant ways to work it,,,,what we look for is results after damage,,,when you're winning after taking damage or picking up bad heels,,,thats when you move in with a limited group of feeders/trainers because they're not many around the country that can produce the entire package,,,,,best wishes in your quest for perfection,fis
    thx... will be fighting again this coming friday. i had revised my feed
    from the last conditioning and had them spar yesterday and noticed
    even more power i think this feed mix is much better than my last fights...

  3. #63
    Senior Member jam671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Legal Cockfighting Location
    Posts
    996
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    When i ate my own fowls before, even the breast meat is red colored. i could not find any white meat on gamefowls.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,947
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by jam671 View Post
    When i ate my own fowls before, even the breast meat is red colored. i could not find any white meat on gamefowls.
    Gamefowl meat is all red colored, this is true, however the differances are the meat is lighter red and darker red, even more noticable when cooked the hydration process remains the same, hydrating the working muscle tissue while removing all the excess moisture from the "baggage side" or non working tissue mass, that allows the cocks to lighten the last few days of the last week of the feed,,,, is what you're looking for while leaving the working muscle mass (dark red meat) fully hydrated......this is my opinion of what you want,,,,yfis

  5. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by brownred kelso View Post
    gamefowl meat is all red colored, this is true, however the differances are the meat is lighter red and darker red, even more noticable when cooked the hydration process remains the same, hydrating the working muscle tissue while removing all the excess moisture from the "baggage side" or non working tissue mass, that allows the cocks to lighten the last few days of the last week of the feed,,,, is what you're looking for while leaving the working muscle mass (dark red meat) fully hydrated......this is my opinion of what you want,,,,yfis
    maybe you can explain how to do this i am thinking of dehydrating my chest and arms and fully hydtating my legs so i can run faster

  6. #66
    Member stillbreaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    285
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLABONG View Post
    drawing out moisture from white meat and maintaining the red meat
    hydrated at the same time as many opposed and it sounds stupid...
    finally i took the challenge from BRK's theory and i think im there...

    YouTube - DSCF3417
    billabong i like the way he hit back hard and finished after he got wacked .looked like you had him right to me ,more wins bro fis stillbreaking

  7. #67
    Senior Member jam671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Legal Cockfighting Location
    Posts
    996
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by badylh View Post
    maybe you can explain how to do this i am thinking of dehydrating my chest and arms and fully hydtating my legs so i can run faster
    You get a needle and poke your chest and draw out the moisture
    and then put the needle in your legs and inject in the moisture.

  8. #68
    Senior Member blackdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by badylh View Post
    maybe you can explain how to do this i am thinking of dehydrating my chest and arms and fully hydtating my legs so i can run faster
    this should be good.

  9. #69
    Senior Member blackdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by jam671 View Post
    You get a needle and poke your chest and draw out the moisture
    and then put the needle in your legs and inject in the moisture.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,947
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by brownred kelso View Post
    Gamefowl meat is all red colored, this is true, however the differances are the meat is lighter red and darker red, even more noticable when cooked the hydration process remains the same, hydrating the working muscle tissue while removing all the excess moisture from the "baggage side" or non working tissue mass, that allows the cocks to lighten the last few days of the last week of the feed,,,, is what you're looking for while leaving the working muscle mass (dark red meat) fully hydrated......this is my opinion of what you want,,,,yfis
    You find me a humanbeing with two differant kinds of meat and i'll put that Son of a Buck on the pole in the next olympic's!!!

  11. #71
    Senior Member BILLABONG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, OZ
    Posts
    1,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by stillbreaking View Post
    billabong i like the way he hit back hard and finished after he got wacked .looked like you had him right to me ,more wins bro fis stillbreaking
    thx... i also give more credit on the bloodline giving them enough hatch blood
    makes them go for more hard hits...

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,947
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLABONG View Post
    thx... i also give more credit on the bloodline giving them enough hatch blood
    makes them go for more hard hits...
    You've got to have good bred cocks, no doubt about that......try those good bred cocks fed back dehydrated and full of shots and pills and see what happens,,, it's a two way street to though,you know,,,,,,,
    Last edited by brownred kelso; May 16th, 2011 at 11:17 AM.

  13. #73
    Senior Member BILLABONG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, OZ
    Posts
    1,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by brownred kelso View Post
    You've got to have good bred cocks, no doubt about that......try those good bred cocks fed back dehydrated and full of shots and pills and see what happens,,, it's a two way street to though,you know,,,,,,,
    no doubt good health and good blood makes you win more...

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,947
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Whats happened to all you folkes,,,, ain't had a good argument on here in two weeks,,,,,,,,lol

  15. #75
    Member dubliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLABONG View Post
    thx... will be fighting again this coming friday. i had revised my feed
    from the last conditioning and had them spar yesterday and noticed
    even more power i think this feed mix is much better than my last fights...
    congrats sir that was awesome power! was that the end result of pure pellets in the last week of your keep or you have your own feed mix?

    good luck to your upcoming fights.... .

  16. #76
    Senior Member BILLABONG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, OZ
    Posts
    1,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by dubliner View Post
    congrats sir that was awesome power! was that the end result of pure pellets in the last week of your keep or you have your own feed mix?

    good luck to your upcoming fights.... .

    thx... i maintain my own mix of pellets & grains up to fight
    day and adding some feed additives, supplements and
    medication to promote power and endurance...

  17. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,947
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLABONG View Post
    thx... i maintain my own mix of pellets & grains up to fight
    day and adding some feed additives, supplements and
    medication to promote power and endurance...

    Glad you have your system working for you,,,,and good luck with that,,,,the differance in a mixed feed my opinion is that you're not allowing the shrinkage of the intestines, as they tighten to push the more compacted feedings, leaving less of an internal damage possibility,,,,thus takin more punishment at crunch time with a lesser possibility of sustaining or picking up a devistating heel., now as mentioned before Billibong has picked up on my blood conditioning methods and the hydration process which proves very effective with all keeps,,,,my concern now is with fight after impact,,,which you meet someone that is wackin and takin you still have a problem.............just again my opinion,,,,yfis
    Last edited by brownred kelso; May 16th, 2011 at 08:52 PM.

  18. #78
    Senior Member blackdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by brownred kelso View Post
    ...you're not allowing the shrinkage of the intestines, as they tighten to push the more compacted feedings, leaving less of an internal damage possibility,,,devistating heel...just again my opinion,,,,yfis
    Billabong is not going to pick up a bad heel. Here's a new flash for ya, Billabong fights in the long knife. The knife cuts through a gut that is 3/8" in diameter just as easily as one that is 1/4" in diameter. Your gut shrinkage theory is bogus in the knife. Pellets will not shrink the guts enough or make a significant smaller target that would save a rooster from a knife cutting through them if that is what you are saying. Here's another news flash, most long knife fights are a one shot one kill type of fight. That weapon is instantly fatal. This "taken more punishment at crunch time" is irrelevant in that weapon.

    Blood building and red blood cell count is common knowledge and is a well know science about how to increase the red blood cell count. An increased red blood cell count provides greater oxygen transport to the muscles.
    Your blood building/conditioning is not special and is no better than anybody elses.

  19. #79
    Senior Member BILLABONG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, OZ
    Posts
    1,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    in PI a 4" knife is quite normal so internal damage is very common.

  20. #80
    Member ridgerunner 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by brownred kelso View Post
    whats happened to all you folkes,,,, ain't had a good argument on here in two weeks,,,,,,,,lol
    my friend the witch doctor he toll me what to do,my friend the witch doctor toll me what to say,he said oo ee oo ah ah ting tang wally wally bing bang. Lol

  21. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by brownred kelso View Post
    you find me a humanbeing with two differant kinds of meat and i'll put that son of a buck on the pole in the next olympic's!!!
    what does 2 different kinds of meat have to do with it. Tell me then how i would do it if my legs were dark meat and arms and chest white like a chicken. How do you pull moisture out of one part of the body but not the otrher??????

  22. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,947
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath View Post
    Billabong is not going to pick up a bad heel. Here's a new flash for ya, Billabong fights in the long knife. The knife cuts through a gut that is 3/8" in diameter just as easily as one that is 1/4" in diameter. Your gut shrinkage theory is bogus in the knife. Pellets will not shrink the guts enough or make a significant smaller target that would save a rooster from a knife cutting through them if that is what you are saying. Here's another news flash, most long knife fights are a one shot one kill type of fight. That weapon is instantly fatal. This "taken more punishment at crunch time" is irrelevant in that weapon.

    Blood building and red blood cell count is common knowledge and is a well know science about how to increase the red blood cell count. An increased red blood cell count provides greater oxygen transport to the muscles.
    Your blood building/conditioning is not special and is no better than anybody elses.
    Yeah right!!,,,,,,that's why they have a time limit in the LK,,,,the smaller the guts the best chance you have of a miss,,,,,,,,the larger the guts the more easily the chances of a direct hit,,,,,,,all this common blood building knowledge you keep mentioning never was posted or available through any post i have ever read and direct amounts applied in the roof of the cocks mouth i have never seen advertised as a means of application,,,fundamentals of cocking are changing, the playing field has been leveled,,an internet student will be produced shortly that will dominate, it's here, it's available and it's FREE!!!!!,,,,fis

  23. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,947
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLABONG View Post
    in PI a 4" knife is quite normal so internal damage is very common.
    Nice observance,,,,just remember a couple months ago yours weren't slingin it quite as good as they are currently,,,now were they????

  24. #84
    Senior Member blackdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLABONG View Post
    in PI a 4" knife is quite normal so internal damage is very common.
    Don't pay any attention to the VooDoo
    The guts can not be shrunk significantly enough by any means to eliminate internal damage happening with any less in frequency.

  25. #85
    Senior Member blackdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by badylh View Post
    what does 2 different kinds of meat have to do with it. Tell me then how i would do it if my legs were dark meat and arms and chest white like a chicken. How do you pull moisture out of one part of the body but not the otrher??????

  26. #86
    Senior Member blackdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by brownred kelso View Post
    Gamefowl meat is all red colored..lighter red..darker red..hydrating the working muscle.."baggage side"..non working tissue mass
    I call bullschitt.
    First it was white meat and red meat, now it's light red meat and darker red meat. Hydrate the dark red meat and dehydrate the light red meat or the lightest of the meats or the darkest of the meats. Whatever!

    Working meat...non working meat. Bullschitt.

    I contend the Golden Gopher can not produce one shred of scientific evidence that will backup his ridiculous theory. It's pure bullschitt
    and it will remain so until you show us that scientific proof that makes it possible to accomplish it.
    I contend that there is no science to backup this malarkey of yours.
    Show me the science on this separated meat hydration.

    Since when did it become the baggage side (as you call it) of a rooster that flies and fights off his wings to become the baggage side. That's pure bullschitt.
    For a rooster that fights with his head back and feet out style his breast muscle are important to him for him to be able to fight in this style.

    The breast muscles are two parts. The large outer muscle and the small inner muscle. On the upstroke of the wing, the large muscle relaxes and the small breast muscle pulls the wing upward.
    The large breast muscle powers the downward stroke of the wing and allows the cocks to lift themselves up.

    While a breaking cock will eventually come to the ground after the first few breaks he still need his breast muscle (that baggage meat you call it) to be able to break and fight his style in the air. Whereas, a head back--feet out style of cock is dependent on his breast muscle throughout the fight.

    And you call the breast muscles non working muscles? Bullschitt!

    The ball is in your court bullschitter.




  27. #87
    Senior Member prietos2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Oh come on, so if they win its cause of you and if they loose is their fault? so you just want to take credit for the W's but not the L's thats all. He did say he is using his own feed mix not yours.

  28. #88
    Senior Member blackdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by brownred kelso View Post
    ..the smaller the guts the best chance you have of a miss..all this common blood building knowledge you keep mentioning never was posted..applied in the roof of the cocks..advertised ..and it's FREE!!
    The heart and lungs are much smaller than the guts no matter how shrunken the guts are, and they get hit quite frequently. Shrunken guts don't mean schitt.

    Iron is Iron and has the same effects on a rooster regardless of how it is delivered. It is a blood builder whether you give it in pill form, inject it, give a supplement that contains it like Red Cell or Lixotnic, or feed Desicated Liver. Anyway you give it has the same effect on a rooster.
    Like I said, there is nothing special about how you do it even if it's FREE.

    I have been using the Iron Hydrogenated Dextran you are talking about for over 35 years. It is the baby pig iron that has been around for eons.

    The folks here were talking about and understood Iron long before you arrived. And 15 years ago they were talking about Iron on the old Pitmaster site too. Iron is not a super secret that you let out of the bag. Hate to bust your bubble.

    So you couldn't find any talk of Iron on the i-net before you arrived? Really bub!
    Did you help invent the internet along side Al Gore?
    Look below at what I found for FREE.
    I could have dug up a few more but these will do.
    Check out the dates

    April 25th, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tjtcokngacademy View Post
    RedCell...liver extract & iron. It is a very good supplement because it improves blood circulation and prevents anemia.
    December 11th, 2006, 02:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by irishcutt View Post
    ..Dissicated Liver..It helps build the red blood cells in the cocks and this helps carry the oxygen to the heart and all thru the cocks internal system..
    December 11th, 2006, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rodriguez View Post
    Good stuff. If you have taken a Bioligy... Iron in turn carries oxygen through the blood as the other folks have stated.

  29. #89
    Senior Member BILLABONG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, OZ
    Posts
    1,659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Quote Originally Posted by nem76 View Post
    The terms are type I,II muscle fibers. Or fast twitch slow twitch. No such thing as being able to dehydrate one muscle while hydrating another. insane.
    i cant explain this in science but i have noticed by the weight, feel and
    measurement. giving them some additives and shots increases drum stick
    volume while the breast remains the same (i use a measuring tape wrap
    around them) . i did in some occasion played with the CP intake and still keep
    the shots and prefer to have the keel bone exposed with the same drum
    stick volume...

  30. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,947
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to keep a 4-15 strong at 4-2

    Thats pitiful that you wanted to run into the ground what i had posted using to compare 3 short sentences about a product referance that did not direct the user how to feed,,, how to set up with the supplements, when to feed,, just that,,,,Whoa,,,here's iron and redcell,,,,,,that's a pitiful argument at best,,,,,,,,

Similar Threads

  1. how to get strong feathers
    By CorreaGameFarm in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: August 2nd, 2015, 01:07 AM
  2. How strong is the blood line?
    By Lionel Zuniga in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: January 2nd, 2012, 01:38 PM
  3. Bantay Sabong be strong..........
    By dbm174 in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: July 26th, 2008, 11:00 AM
  4. steroids and other strong stimulants
    By geovanne moleno in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: January 9th, 2006, 11:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •