Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Peruvian grade update??

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Peruvian grade update??

Those are some legs of fury. I wouldn't mine acquiring them. Anyone has them in Hawaii?

Post Thanks / Like

Just share to me by a friend in FB: "They referring provably to a graded and not pure Peruvian Navajero"

Peruvians and the January 2015 World Slashers Derby By Atty. Art De Castro Thunder Bee:

The speed, power, cutting, durability, and winning edge of my peruvian breed have been tested in the Wor
    ld Slashers Derby at the Smart Araneta Coliseum last January, 2015. My pure brood cock and Peruvian Navajero dark bulik won in a very spectacular fashion in the 4th fight in the semis elimination that qualified our entry “Cherish Wildcat Thunder Bee” jointly financed by Chito Umali, Alan Alivio and myself for the final round. Another black grey (“hiraw”) peruvian won in the 7th fight at the odds of 10 to 6 against the formidable entry of Patrick Antonio who released his rooster with a very heavy bet of P1.1 Million. Speed, power, durability and extreme gameness carried the victory for the dark peruvians. Our entry suffered 2 losses in the finals with our signature multiple winners bulik, the 6th fight to the entry of Sonny Lagon and the last fight to Gerry Ramos who emerged the solo champion with a score of 7 and . I am still very happy with our performance, particularly by my peruvians in the last World Slasher International Derby. I am elated by the Peruvian bloodlines that I got which have produced pure strains from the original Navajero trio which I personally chose in the United States with Romy Arciaga. The World Slasher Derby is an exciting event held twice a year in the Philippines, in January and May of every year. I have been a consistent participant in this event, but won championships only twice, in 1993 in Stag Internantional Derby financed by Jake Kerr, and solo championship on June 3, 2010 with a score of 7.5 points. I finished my fight with a score of 7.5 with 2 more entries both with 7 scores going for solo championship, of Jun Topacio and Wilson Ong. Both of them lost their last fight, and I emerged the solo champion. In the 2011 World Slashers Derby, Thunder Bee was pitted against Sagupaan. I won in the elimination but lost to Sagupaan in the semi-elimination. Both Sagupaan and Thunder Bee ended with 7 points each. Thunder Bee fielded the Greys of Grady Malone. Even if I did not win the championship, I do not regret losing my multiple winner bulik roosters in the final round. My bulik lost in the 6th round to a worthy and more clever opponent of the rooster of Sonny Lagon with the same fighting style but with more luck. Both roosters could not hit each other with the same fighting style but when they engaged in in-fighting, my rooster lost. Just a matter of luck because both roosters showed the same speed, power and cutting ability. The last fight that lost to Gerry Ramos was surprisingly llamado (logro tres) over the heavily betted rooster of Gerry Ramos whose other entry clinched the solo championship with a score of 7 1/2. Another World Slasher International Derby is scheduled in the Smart Araneta in May and June, 2015, which would surely attract another record participation from local and foreign cockfight afecionados. It is another chance for fortune and glory for every cocker who participates in this event . Indeed, hope springs eternal in the breast of every cocker.

HAPPY KASABONG TO ALLLLL .......redcomb
    Last edited by loisbugoy; March 11th, 2015 at 06:59 PM.

3. Likes roostercm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was the one who posted this in FB sir. Atty De Castro indeed fought a pure Peruvian but it is a downsized one. They know of ways on how to feed them in order for them not to be too bulky and gigantic.

5. Likes loisbugoy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another graded Peruvian stag...fight test by our friend Garry Montecillo "Dedarg gamefarm"....

HAPPY KASABONG TO ALLLLLLL.......redcomb
    Last edited by loisbugoy; March 14th, 2015 at 06:28 PM.

7. Likes vncocker, masao liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another 8 months old graded 1/4 peruvian stag.....pit test by our friend Bill Magdadaro of San Roque Gold GF.

Happy Kasabong To Allllll....redcomb

Post Thanks / Like

My 8-month old graded Peruvian stag spars with the Gleezen Whitehackle.

Post Thanks / Like

graded peru hennie pit test by our friend...Ronnie Galvez

HAPPY KASABONG TO ALLLL...

11. Likes vncocker liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Graded 1/4 Peruvian Bullstag..fought in a 4 cock derby by our friend Al Guzman

HAPPY KASABONG TO ALLLL

13. Likes vncocker liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Graded 1/4 Peruvian Bullstag full brother to the darker feather color....fought in a 4 cock derby by our friend Al Guzman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOED0dQG_8o

HAPPY KASABONG TO ALLLL...redcomb
    Last edited by loisbugoy; March 24th, 2015 at 09:12 AM. Reason: video not working