Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PHOENIX FIREBIRD..

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PHOENIX FIREBIRD..

Baka this December umuwi ako sa Pinas. Stay-tuned to the new lines I´m bringing.

Regards!

Post Thanks / Like

PHOENIX FIREBIRD..

CONGRATULATIONS PHOENIX FIREBIRD FOR BEING THE CHAMPION IN THE 5-COCK DERBY OF BERNIE TACOY IN LEYTE!!!

Truly your stocks have been tested and proven through the years. Keep on winning!!!

Superb gamefowls!!! One of the most competitive I have seen.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras

Post Thanks / Like

Salamat Atty Ed!

I think a Rob is getting to be a better breeder and less of a fighter, better for his clients.

I just spoke to Rob and ask what crosses they used.

Regards!

Rom

Quote Originally Posted by tres_mentiras View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS PHOENIX FIREBIRD FOR BEING THE CHAMPION IN THE 5-COCK DERBY OF BERNIE TACOY IN LEYTE!!!

Truly your stocks have been tested and proven through the years. Keep on winning!!!

Superb gamefowls!!! One of the most competitive I have seen.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: PHOENIX FIREBIRD..

Now I can answer you my friend. They (with Bong Almaden of Leyte) used butcher iglesia line, Boston roundheads, and rob hatches (blend of 3 hatch families, I love how these hatches play). Note that Bong got 10 birds from Rob during his short vacation and won a 5 and a 4 cock derbies, not bad for a hobby :-)

Quote Originally Posted by doublesweeters View Post
    congrats idol..anu line mga ginamit nila sir...mga greys ang kursunada ko sa manok nila at puti...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ROM_PH View Post
    Salamat Atty Ed!

I think a Rob is getting to be a better breeder and less of a fighter, better for his clients.

I just spoke to Rob and ask what crosses they used.

Regards!

Rom
    ROM,

Yes, he is really concentrating with his breeding. Last time we talked, he still would put his money on the old lines (Butcher, Boston, Sue Wilson Hatches, etc.) than with those good-looking Sweaters.

He takes pride of the ROB HATCHES. They have really been winning.

His client from Leyte became an instant superstar because of those birds. Rob was very happy about the performance of the PHOENIX FIREBIRD gamefowls. He has also upgraded in terms of facilities.

He has built a facility that will ensure the health and safety of the chicks.

But aside from Rob's breeding genius, I am amazed on how he conditions. IT'S SUPERB!

I have been to good and great farms in the Philippines, but Rob's chicken sense is truly excellent. And, his conditioning method has all the explanation. Unlike when you ask ordinary handlers who conditions because they have just got used to the system.

I just can't divulge his secrets.... I benefit from the friendship though. Hehehe.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras
    Last edited by tres_mentiras; May 23rd, 2012 at 02:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

these 3 brothers are the offspring of phoenixfirebird gilmore hatch,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UulGmEVUrFU&feature=plcp"]ROLIGON SUMMER TRIO - YouTube[/ame]

ito ang Dad nila,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIfjVIxKjjw&feature=plcp"]jjesm at roligon 14.flv [gilmore hatch] - YouTube[/ame]

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats idol!

Thanks for sharing the videos, I really appreciate it. I think what you've got is an. F1 of the Mexican Sue Wilson I won 3x in short knife here, parehas Na parehas lumaban. With the crosses you 'ge made I think they cross well with everything even aseel.

More wins!

Quote Originally Posted by barenahan View Post
    these 3 brothers are the offspring of phoenixfirebird gilmore hatch,

ROLIGON SUMMER TRIO - YouTube

ito ang Dad nila,

jjesm at roligon 14.flv [gilmore hatch] - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

We share secrets, we agree on some and disagree on others. But, basic breeding sense I must say we follow the same rule, conditioning and pointing is another thing. Rob would usually be on the natural method and i'm more on the scientific.

Quote Originally Posted by tres_mentiras View Post
    ROM,

Yes, he is really concentrating with his breeding. Last time we talked, he still would put his money on the old lines (Butcher, Boston, Sue Wilson Hatches, etc.) than with those good-looking Sweaters.

He takes pride of the ROB HATCHES. They have really been winning.

His client from Leyte became an instant superstar because of those birds. Rob was very happy about the performance of the PHOENIX FIREBIRD gamefowls. He has also upgraded in terms of facilities.

He has built a facility that will ensure the health and safety of the chicks.

But aside from Rob's breeding genius, I am amazed on how he conditions. IT'S SUPERB!

I have been to good and great farms in the Philippines, but Rob's chicken sense is truly excellent. And, his conditioning method has all the explanation. Unlike when you ask ordinary handlers who conditions because they have just got used to the system.

I just can't divulge his secrets.... I benefit from the friendship though. Hehehe.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ROM_PH View Post
    Congrats idol!

Thanks for sharing the videos, I really appreciate it. I think what you've got is an. F1 of the Mexican Sue Wilson I won 3x in short knife here, parehas Na parehas lumaban. With the crosses you 'ge made I think they cross well with everything even aseel.

More wins!
    these 3 cocks are anak ng gilmore na nakuha ng kaibigan ko at kapatid ko nung pumunta sila sa farm nyo.at meron din akong nakuha na F1 na Sue Wilson at hindi namin nilaban at gagamitin lang namin sya as broodcok at meron din akong nakuha na gene batia grey at baka ilaban namin sa December

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lDzVdnt1UY&feature=relmfu"]sue wilson hatch - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce_88EbHu9k&feature=relmfu"]jjesm gene batia grey - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by barenahan; May 24th, 2012 at 03:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Rob and Rom,

ito pa ng isang nakuha ko sa inyo na kakakiba, F1 RR Sweater Mexican line just want to know what kind of Sweater is this?walw sang tahid at ang kaliskis nya ay parang mga mais na maliliit at daming paningit at gusto yung mga putok ng kaliskis nya sa proptoe nya which is a very good senyales at walang balahibo sa tenga which is very rare!at meron pa pala sya yung tinatawag na senyales na "bato" sa ilalim ng tahid ng both feet nya.

Meron akong isang manok na mestiso na binigay ko sa uncle parehas ng mga putok nya sa proptoe ay naka 7 wins namatay lang sa sugat after ng ika 7 wins nya.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yINK97mS_yE&feature=plcp"]MVI 0506 - YouTube[/ame]

bitaw nasa right side sya
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhKvOnMSuDg&feature=plcp"]cainta BDG FARM spar 9 rr swtr(right) - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by barenahan; May 25th, 2012 at 01:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Nakupo suwerte ka bro! Let me tell you a long story about this.

Back in 2008, when I was fighting a lot here in Mexico, I ran out of cocks. My partners and I went to Mississippi and Louisiana to get some cocks to fight in the derbies here in Monterrey and other neighboring states.

We got 20 stags from Jumper we won 16, drew 2, and lost 2. Then we got 10 sweater cocks from R&R and won 8, lost 1, and 1 died in transit to Mexico. Then finally we got 15 bullstags from an unknown breeder but was highly recommended by a friend of one of my partners, they were greys and reds with a touch of asil in them, we won all of them, some of them became multi-winners including 1 red that I won 7x. This 7x winner does not have an ear and obviously walang hair, and scales like what you described. After winning 7 times without any major damage, I tried to cross him with 2 R&R sweater hens and 2 brownreds. After a few tries and not hatching a single egg from the 4 hens, I concluded that the cock was impotent and used the hens in other pens. I move the R&R hens to a multi-winner R&R sweater and the brownreds to a multi-winner Radio. So, as far as I know I never produced anything from that 7x winner. I brought Rob some stocks back in 2010, Radio´s and R&R Sweaters.

Judging from way your cock fights, it fights like my 7x winner, except that mine is more defensive, always moving backwards. But the fact that the ears and the scales are almost the same, makes me think that probably what you´ve got is a 3/4 R&R sweater and 1/4 of the asil cross cock (I never knew it´s blood composition, sorry!). Meaning when I moved one hen, it was actually carrying something from the 7x winner and so when I selected stocks to be sent to Rob, I actually gave him a 1/2 R&R Sweater 1/2 asil-cross. If what you´ve got is an F1, then Rob crossed that 50-50 cock to another R&R hen, making that one that you acquired 3/4 Sweater 1/4 asil-cross. I don´t know where you crossed this cock, but I think the traits of my 7x winner is very present in him, except for the ear. This is the first time I saw a cock without ears.

If this is what happened, then you got the line of my 7x asil-crossed cock. Kelan mo ba ilalaban yan, para makapusta, hahaha!

Good luck with him!

Rom

[QUOTE=barenahan;4125000]Sir Rob and Rom,

ito pa ng isang nakuha ko sa inyo na kakakiba, F1 RR Sweater Mexican line just want to know what kind of Sweater is this?walw sang tahid at ang kaliskis nya ay parang mga mais na maliliit at daming paningit at gusto yung mga putok ng kaliskis nya sa proptoe nya which is a very good senyales at walang balahibo sa tenga which is very rare!at meron pa pala sya yung tinatawag na senyales na "bato" sa ilalim ng tahid ng both feet nya.

Meron akong isang manok na mestiso na binigay ko sa uncle parehas ng mga putok nya sa proptoe ay naka 7 wins namatay lang sa sugat after ng ika 7 wins nya.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir DS,galing ng mga greys nyo!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=ROM_PH;4125396]Nakupo suwerte ka bro!

If this is what happened, then you got the line of my 7x asil-crossed cock. Kelan mo ba ilalaban yan, para makapusta, hahaha!

Good luck with him!

Rom

Sir ROM,
    We crossed him with boles dom asil hen,the line that i got from Sir Don B. at the moment we produced only 2 bulik bullstags.the other bulik looks like him no spur,the same sila ng kaliskis walang ding takip ang tenga. but the other one really fights like him. pls.watch the vids!

ito sila nung sisiw pa walang baalahibo sa leeg.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTvekOhWvjQ&feature=plcp"]hatch asil/sweater - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCBcjzhMQxI&feature=plcp"]asil hatch/sweater en gene batia grey - YouTube[/ame]

ito sila nung baby stag.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJHHaQkbPKk&feature=plcp"]1/4 bobby boles asil 1/4 gilmore hatch 1/2 sweater - YouTube[/ame]

ito sila ngayon.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0VdiVKhG4Q&feature=plcp"]jjesm bobby boles dom asil/sweater - YouTube[/ame]

ito yung isang bulik na parehas ang laro ng RR sweater
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59yI31aLE6I&feature=plcp
    Last edited by barenahan; May 27th, 2012 at 02:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

salamat bro..galing ang materyales kay sir rob phoenix..infuse ngayon sa mga itim namin..hope so maganda kalabasan this stagwars...
    Sir DS,ayos yan black greys o hiraw ang labas!magandang pangharang

Post Thanks / Like

Anong black lines ba balak mo icross with the greys boss?

salamat bro..galing ang materyales kay sir rob phoenix..infuse ngayon sa mga itim namin..hope so maganda kalabasan this stagwars...

Post Thanks / Like

iangat po natin at medyo natabunan na, how about yung off colors nila like dome and gold, any feedback po sa mga naka acquire.