Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 121

Thread: strictly Stuart YLH...

  
  1. #61
    Senior Member tebs69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ILOILO
    Posts
    1,036
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Quote Originally Posted by daevan View Post
    who have a authentic stuart ylh in PI. a wine red peacom with white underhackles? THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS... daevan

    yuo been showed by our cockmates authentic stewart YLH ,if you're not satisfied, ,, visit nene abello farm in negros occ , he got a lot of authentic stewart from carol nesmith ..tnx

  2. #62
    Senior Member daevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    526
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    oh my God I'm so sorry... no sir,I'm perfectly contented with what they posted,only looking and leaving something to choice. anyway thank you very much for the info sir tebs God bless you and your family...daevan

  3. #63
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    please post more pics.............

  4. #64
    Senior Member harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    STUART YLEG HATCH THE REAL ONES


  5. #65
    Senior Member harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    ANOTHER STUART YLH


  6. #66
    Member Radargf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Quote Originally Posted by tebs69 View Post
    yuo been showed by our cockmates authentic stewart YLH ,if you're not satisfied, ,, visit nene abello farm in negros occ , he got a lot of authentic stewart from carol nesmith ..tnx
    hello bro tebs how are you?maybe this one is not real stuart ylh no white streamers

    original nene abello stuart yellow leg hatch 2x winner (1x in cadelaria)


  7. #67
    Member claretking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LAS VEGAS/LANAO NORTE
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Quote Originally Posted by Radargf View Post
    hello bro tebs how are you?maybe this one is not real stuart ylh no white streamers

    original nene abello stuart yellow leg hatch 2x winner (1x in cadelaria)

    i got one this bird the real stuartylh 3xwinner its a darker one gifted to me by my friend very good bird hard hitter.

  8. #68
    Senior Member GG Crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Mediterranean
    Posts
    7,724
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Quote Originally Posted by Radargf View Post
    hello bro tebs how are you?maybe this one is not real stuart ylh no white streamers

    original nene abello stuart yellow leg hatch 2x winner (1x in cadelaria)

    hmmmm.....along with picture cock avatar....for sure their offspring will also inherit the winning edge of their parents...

    good luck for the upcoming stag fest...

  9. #69
    Senior Member Engkanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Balete Tree
    Posts
    1,385
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Let me share a little bit of what I know about the Clarence Stewart Hatch (may not be 100% accurate but this is what I was told about them). Clarence got his birds from Jack Walton - those are the dark red, Yellow Legged Waltons known as the bonecrushers (these are the original bonecrusher hatch). It was either Massey or Paul Harvey that coined the word bonecrusher. The cocks are yellow legged and some of the pullets came green legged and the old timers who acquired them would breed toward YL or GL depending on what they like, but basically they were of the same blood. Even Sanford hatch the originator preferred and showed the YLs and not the GL ones that he is famous for now. But going back to the Stewarts, Ray Hoskins and Clarence, both from Texas, are very closed friends, they are like brothers. They shared and exchanged brood materials and these birds now come mostly PC, YL, some are lighter reds with white streamers on tails and wings and white underhackles (Ray also kept the dark red color from the original stewart/waltons, so the Hoskins now comes both light red, lemon hackled and also dark wine red). Someone here said that they look like Oakgrove hatch. Yes, because Gene Browne (Oakgrove) got his YLH from his family doctor Doc Robinson and Doc Robinson got his first ones from Clarence Stewart..
    Last edited by Engkanto; August 25th, 2011 at 02:31 AM.

  10. #70
    Senior Member tebs69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ILOILO
    Posts
    1,036
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    [QUOTE=Radargf;3805925]hello bro tebs how are you?maybe this one is not real stuart ylh no white streamers

    original nene abello stuart yellow leg hatch 2x winner (1x in cadelaria)

    [/QUOTE


    oks lng sir,, in peace of mind , tnx..

    very good stewart you got, very good producer ..

  11. #71
    Senior Member harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Quote Originally Posted by Engkanto View Post
    Let me share a little bit of what I know about the Clarence Stewart Hatch (may not be 100% accurate but this is what I was told about them). Clarence got his birds from Jack Walton - those are the dark red, Yellow Legged Waltons known as the bonecrushers (these are the original bonecrusher hatch). It was either Massey or Paul Harvey that coined the word bonecrusher. The cocks are yellow legged and some of the pullets came green legged and the old timers who acquired them would breed toward YL or GL depending on what they like, but basically they were of the same blood. Even Sanford hatch the originator preferred and showed the YLs and not the GL ones that he is famous for now. But going back to the Stewarts, Ray Hoskins and Clarence, both from Texas, are very closed friends, they are like brothers. They shared and exchanged brood materials and these birds now come mostly PC, YL, some are lighter reds with white streamers on tails and wings and white underhackles (Ray also kept the dark red color from the original stewart/waltons, so the Hoskins now comes both light red, lemon hackled and also dark wine red). Someone here said that they look like Oakgrove hatch. Yes, because Gene Browne (Oakgrove) got his YLH from his family doctor Doc Robinson and Doc Robinson got his first ones from Clarence Stewart..
    nice input i also heard this story but as u can see now the ray hoskin ylm and stuart ylh now is completely being bred by other breeders differently the performance is completely different how about your gene f hoskin ylm are they same as your jerry d stewart?

  12. #72
    Senior Member Engkanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Balete Tree
    Posts
    1,385
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Quote Originally Posted by harry View Post
    nice input i also heard this story but as u can see now the ray hoskin ylm and stuart ylh now is completely being bred by other breeders differently the performance is completely different how about your gene f hoskin ylm are they same as your jerry d stewart?
    Thank you Harry,

    I agree 100%. YLMs and the Stewarts maybe a lot different now than what they used to be when Clarence and Ray were breeding them. Although there maybe a few old timers who are keeping them as close as possible to the originals (i.e., physical traits and overall ability), most breeders of these lines now will breed according to their liking .

    The Stewart I got from Jerry Dupree according to him are his Oakgrove family. My own YLH family now is heavy on Stewart blood. The stags come dark wine red with white streamers on tails, they have sleeker body conformation than the YLMs and some have smaller heads. All the hens are light wheaten in color with some white on feathers. Gene's YLMs have wider backs, bigger boned and they come both light red, lemon hackled and also wine red in color and dark hackled. The hens can come wheaten and dark red (partridge?). I have some of Gene's birds posted in my gallery. Gene still keeps the Stewart line he got from Ray and would cross the YLM with Stewart from time to time.

    Here is a Hoskins - Stewart young stag he gifted me earlier this year. He's on heavy moult now so I'm posting his older picture.



    Some older pictures of my YLH (Stewarts).






  13. #73
    Senior Member harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Quote Originally Posted by Engkanto View Post
    Thank you Harry,

    I agree 100%. YLMs and the Stewarts maybe a lot different now than what they used to be when Clarence and Ray were breeding them. Although there maybe a few old timers who are keeping them as close as possible to the originals (i.e., physical traits and overall ability), most breeders of these lines now will breed according to their liking .

    The Stewart I got from Jerry Dupree according to him are his Oakgrove family. My own YLH family now is heavy on Stewart blood. The stags come dark wine red with white streamers on tails, they have sleeker body conformation than the YLMs and some have smaller heads. All the hens are light wheaten in color with some white on feathers. Gene's YLMs have wider backs, bigger boned and they come both light red, lemon hackled and also wine red in color and dark hackled. The hens can come wheaten and dark red (partridge?). I have some of Gene's birds posted in my gallery. Gene still keeps the Stewart line he got from Ray and would cross the YLM with Stewart from time to time.

    Here is a Hoskins - Stewart young stag he gifted me earlier this year. He's on heavy moult now so I'm posting his older picture.



    Some older pictures of my YLH (Stewarts).





    nice stewart i like the first pics looks like a spangle

  14. #74
    Member Pongkol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Skikda, Algeria
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Stuart x Possum - Bakbakan banded

  15. #75
    Member Pongkol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Skikda, Algeria
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Stuart x Possum - Bakbakan banded

  16. #76
    Senior Member reslingblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    COMVAL
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Quote Originally Posted by Engkanto View Post
    Thank you Harry,

    I agree 100%. YLMs and the Stewarts maybe a lot different now than what they used to be when Clarence and Ray were breeding them. Although there maybe a few old timers who are keeping them as close as possible to the originals (i.e., physical traits and overall ability), most breeders of these lines now will breed according to their liking .

    The Stewart I got from Jerry Dupree according to him are his Oakgrove family. My own YLH family now is heavy on Stewart blood. The stags come dark wine red with white streamers on tails, they have sleeker body conformation than the YLMs and some have smaller heads. All the hens are light wheaten in color with some white on feathers. Gene's YLMs have wider backs, bigger boned and they come both light red, lemon hackled and also wine red in color and dark hackled. The hens can come wheaten and dark red (partridge?). I have some of Gene's birds posted in my gallery. Gene still keeps the Stewart line he got from Ray and would cross the YLM with Stewart from time to time.

    Here is a Hoskins - Stewart young stag he gifted me earlier this year. He's on heavy moult now so I'm posting his older picture.



    Some older pictures of my YLH (Stewarts).





    Nice Yellow leg hatc Edwin ether of the light hackle and dark are a beauty

  17. #77
    Senior Member Engkanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Balete Tree
    Posts
    1,385
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Quote Originally Posted by reslingblade View Post
    Nice Yellow leg hatc Edwin ether of the light hackle and dark are a beauty
    Thanks Reslingblade.

    Harry, the first one that looks spangled is a Hoskins-Stewart blend from Gene. I'm planning to breed him into my existing YLH family next season to put more Hoskins blood into mine. Would also love to have some spangled YLMs (my inbred YLHs when bred to my red Albany would throw spangled offsprings and I'm thinking I probably have a better chance of getting spangles with this stag). Btw, your Stewart rooster looks awesome.

    Thanks again guys!
    Last edited by Engkanto; August 25th, 2011 at 08:52 PM.

  18. #78
    Senior Member harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Quote Originally Posted by Engkanto View Post
    Thanks Reslingblade.

    Harry, the first one that looks spangled is a Hoskins-Stewart blend from Gene. I'm planning to breed him into my existing YLH family next season to put more Hoskins blood into mine. Would also love to have some spangled YLMs (my inbred YLHs when bred to my red Albany would throw spangled offsprings and I'm thinking I probably have a better chance of getting spangles with this stag). Btw, your Stewart rooster looks awesome.

    Thanks again guys!
    edwin

    gene f also has the stewart ylh? also from ray hoskin? what can u say the difference between the stewart of ray and his ylm at gene's farm>? this sounds intresting to me
    as gene got some solid stewart from the man ray hoskin

  19. #79
    Senior Member Engkanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Balete Tree
    Posts
    1,385
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Quote Originally Posted by harry View Post
    edwin

    gene f also has the stewart ylh? also from ray hoskin? what can u say the difference between the stewart of ray and his ylm at gene's farm>? this sounds intresting to me
    as gene got some solid stewart from the man ray hoskin
    Harry, I sent you a PM.

    Thanks,
    Edwin

  20. #80
    Senior Member harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    SPAR OF SOME STUART
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjOpPlghFLU"]DARK STUART YLH VS LIGHT STUART YLEG HATCH - YouTube[/ame]

  21. #81
    Member The Good$!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Moalboal, Cebu
    Posts
    203
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    How about Herman Pinnon's YLH guys, any feedbacks?

  22. #82
    Senior Member harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Good$!!! View Post
    How about Herman Pinnon's YLH guys, any feedbacks?
    sir the subject here is strictly stuart yleg hatch if u want the herman pinnon feedbacks i think there is a thread in here about that just search them

  23. #83
    Senior Member GG Crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Mediterranean
    Posts
    7,724
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Stuart/Stewart YLH Cross Broodstag

  24. #84
    Member tanglad84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    both are super good stuart YLH you have, but i liked the light hackle more, it seems their blows are more crisp!!!! good luck!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by harry View Post

  25. #85
    Senior Member josebulabon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    695
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    just share my norman rockwell f1 pure stuart YLH from a friend...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  26. #86
    Senior Member bhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    just wanna share my f1 stuart..

    http://youtu.be/-jVPUCQ7qLI

  27. #87
    Senior Member tebs69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ILOILO
    Posts
    1,036
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    broodstag





  28. #88
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    The Stuart Hatch I have from Rockwell Game farm are dark red with white underhackle, beautiful station gamefowL.

  29. #89
    Member emfsupermac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    226
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: strictly Stuart YLH...

    Quote Originally Posted by Engkanto View Post
    Let me share a little bit of what I know about the Clarence Stewart Hatch (may not be 100% accurate but this is what I was told about them). Clarence got his birds from Jack Walton - those are the dark red, Yellow Legged Waltons known as the bonecrushers (these are the original bonecrusher hatch). It was either Massey or Paul Harvey that coined the word bonecrusher. The cocks are yellow legged and some of the pullets came green legged and the old timers who acquired them would breed toward YL or GL depending on what they like, but basically they were of the same blood. Even Sanford hatch the originator preferred and showed the YLs and not the GL ones that he is famous for now. But going back to the Stewarts, Ray Hoskins and Clarence, both from Texas, are very closed friends, they are like brothers. They shared and exchanged brood materials and these birds now come mostly PC, YL, some are lighter reds with white streamers on tails and wings and white underhackles (Ray also kept the dark red color from the original stewart/waltons, so the Hoskins now comes both light red, lemon hackled and also dark wine red). Someone here said that they look like Oakgrove hatch. Yes, because Gene Browne (Oakgrove) got his YLH from his family doctor Doc Robinson and Doc Robinson got his first ones from Clarence Stewart..

    so it is STEWART not STUART? just want to know the right one sir....

  30. #90
    Member ABGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Roost Top
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like

Similar Threads

  1. strictly NO submission of weight??? sa probinsya..
    By WHETFCUKS in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 13th, 2013, 10:19 PM
  2. Stewart/Stuart GLH vs. YLH
    By GalloNX4 in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 30th, 2012, 12:53 PM
  3. Blackwater Stuart YLH
    By Francis_UK in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 10th, 2011, 02:56 PM
  4. strictly speed
    By arkinsly-jrl in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: February 17th, 2009, 11:54 AM
  5. sweater stuart
    By ferrer in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: April 9th, 2008, 09:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •