Thread: percy flowers

Post Thanks / Like

percy flowers

Does anyone know who still has the percy flowers fowl

Post Thanks / Like

Re: percy flowers

I have the percy flowers old leiper line that he got from judge leiper. But i usualy dont sell them unless a good offer is made.

Post Thanks / Like

Both my grandfathers bought fox hounds from Mr. Flowers,he was said to have the best of hounds and gamecocks.Could you tell me about the leiper fowl from him?Did you get them from him?I was under the impression he fought blueface cocks.I have a family of hatchs from Larry Wilson of lexington nc,he said some calls them leipers some call them red eyes from pete smith of tenn.also have a few blueface from him lost my hens though.Im from ky but im working in australia,have a friend raiseing for me in westvirgina,hope to have a few when i get home but im always looking for better fowl.Do you ever go to ky?the old big blue top of the hill,dont think mt.sterling will ever open again.Im from eastern ky so were pretty lucky there for the moment,mr wilson said they was hard on the cockfighters in nc.Thanks for contacting me,would it be posable to email me some photos of the leipers?my email is hatfieldlarry63@yahoo.com.au

Post Thanks / Like

hey yes percy did have blueface and leipers. his lipers come both dark and lighter. They are game to the core. Hard hitting and fast. He got them direct from judge leiper. I got my fowl from a very close friend i call him my grandfather cause me and him are allways together. His name is larry maness. I have a leiper stag out of that line if u are interested. they arent cheap but they are worth it.

Post Thanks / Like

do you have the blueface also

Post Thanks / Like

How about posting some pictures of cocks and hens of the Flowers fowl.

7. Thanks Raisincity thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i have the sweater mcqinnis blueface. but dnt sell them ever. If u go to my profile and look at the pics i got a pic of a leiper stag and cock, and there is a pic of a hen with a miner blue stag

Post Thanks / Like

I find it odd you would part with one bread and not the other

Post Thanks / Like

because i only breed enough of the blueface for me to keep. Ive seen alot of blueface and never really liked them but these were a gift from a older cocker and close friend and i just never sell them.

Post Thanks / Like

dont blame you ive never sold a cock but i have gave a lot away to friends,and ive had a few gave to me and money could never buy one,mr wilsons blueface is good enough for me cut like a roundhead hits like a mule i call them sweater killers

Post Thanks / Like

if you are ever interested in one of the leipers let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you verry much when i get back to america i will contact you.

Post Thanks / Like

yes i have lot of percy flower bloodline..the only bloodline that i've been using ever since..i used to cross it with blue-face, roundhead ,kelso etc..very perfect cross and proven battle tested line..Note,the genuine "percy flower" is a either a yellow and white legged not a dark one though it is a hatch or a heavy one breed..sorry to tell but i do not sell this bloodline..i'm isolating this bloodline for my personal used only...tnx

Post Thanks / Like

yes i have lot of percy flower bloodline..the only bloodline that i've been using ever since..i used to cross it with blue-face, roundhead ,kelso etc..very perfect cross and proven battle tested line..Note,the genuine "percy flower" is a either a yellow and white legged not a dark one though it is a hatch or a heavy one breed..sorry to tell but i do not sell this bloodline..i'm isolating this bloodline for my personal used only...tnx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adnancalib View Post
    But which bloodline do you have?percy flowers had several breeds.yours sounds like the kelso or pineville

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Percy Flower Leiper strain. I acquired my strain from Tim Maness of Robbins, NC.