Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: KANSAS " REPEAL " state anti-cockfighting laws

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up KANSAS " REPEAL " state anti-cockfighting laws

KANSAS Repeal anti-cockfighting laws SPONSORED by a Private NONTAXPAYING extremist Vegan groups, humanesociety.org,
    a friend of mine told me today..

so if you want cockfighting legal in your state , let's get busy, writing to California & other state legislatures to REPEAL Unconstitutional california or state anti-cockfighting , let our legislature know that it VIOLATES our Individual " Constitutional Liberty Rights" & it's a Cruel, Inhumane laws & Unconstitutional to IMPOSE once personal VEGAN Moral Chicken values to others.

or go to bl cozad jr at facebook.com
    Last edited by sadavaoito; February 17th, 2011 at 12:58 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: KANSAS " REPEAL " state anti-cockfighting laws

I would like to see this from an offical source, I doubt this is true.

Post Thanks / Like

BL is leading the fight in OK right now. If things go way it looks like OK will get rid of the anti cockfighting laws. If I lived closer I would be at the meeting he is having at the OK capital.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope it happens ........... in any state .

Post Thanks / Like

I wish i was close to BL as well i would love to go to that meeting...and if it can be leaglized in 1 state it will open a door for many more once other states see that there is nothing wrong with it and that it brings in money for the state...Texas was allready talking about legalizing gambleing because they are hard up for money...well if they would open up legal cock fighting pits it would bring in money from all over Texas and many other surrounding states...i really hope Oklahoma gets passed and any other US state

Post Thanks / Like

I think it would be a win,win for everyone. It would provide jobs and tax money for the state. These people from **** and all these other groups don't put the people first. I hope we get something started to make cockfighting legal. To many hard working people being looked at as criminals for just owning game birds.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats nice to hear guys, I hope they could also do it on all the other states.

Post Thanks / Like

just looked it up on internet, can't find it??????

Post Thanks / Like

if it happens nows the time it would .counties all over the united states are broke and need money bad. what is so hard to understand that if they legalized cockfighting and taxed the winnings,and we cockers had to buy a yearly license to test our fowl how many millions of dollars the state goverment would make and employee lots of people, the towns where the testing facilities are located would get tremendous revenue from hotels to feed stores restauruants ect... come on united states goverment get your heads out of your ass and see the dollar value envolved here let alone an american tradition brought back to life, dont let these animal rights terrorists blind you anymore...

Post Thanks / Like

i cant find the story anywhere on internet so is it really true i hope

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe TN can make it leagl sometime soon

Post Thanks / Like

good luck, hope cockfighting can find its glory days again in your country.

Post Thanks / Like

The war is over gentlemen...this is mainly skirmishes that has been going around. Pockets of resistance that is poorly organised and unfunded and unrepresented. It simply can not hold fort.

At this stage it is better to negotiate a truce or common ground based on common interest with the humanesociety lobbyist. They don't like cocks fighting and will spend money and time and influence to stop or even criminalise anybody that do, but they can be persuaded not to touch the breeding as aspect of the gamefowl industry because of many factors e.g. jobs created, tax involved, local economy, bloodline survival etc etc.

Unlike in Abe's time, American cockfighters doesn't hold a winnable card in the theatre of policy making as of late. Being realistic in defeat does not make you less of a cockfighter.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Ownership of Gamefowl is not ILLEGAL! so why will COCKFIGHTERS make such truce with humanesociety.org, but if it will take the Existing offer of $ 3 per Entry donated to humane society IF they will make COCKFIGHTING tax, regulated in agri zonings...

And it's NOT OVER, even pacelle's is concern about this movement......so if i were pacelle, i'll take the offer, help tax reg, u make money and leave cultural gamefowl sports practitioners alone.

and it looks like ur 60 days is up pretty soon..

To IMPOSE once personal VEGAN MORAL chicken values to others is immoral & Unconstitutional, state anti-cockfighting laws SPONSORED by a PRIVATE NONTAXPAYING organize syndicate extremist Vegan groups, humanesociety.org.

Cultural gamefowl sports practitioners have the WINNABLE cards! it's up to each individual efforts & innovation etc...

here's a platform that needs our support, go to facebook.com, bl cozad jr ( ret. US army vet)

To cockfighters, gamefowl breeders, pls DO NOT Support Front gamefowl org in the US by humanesociety.org, to find out who are these gamefowl org?

ask them these questions before JOINING? Does YOUR ORG Supports the Legalization of cockfighting or suppports cockfighters? if they say NO, morelikely it's one of their front gamefowl org run by pacelle's & humanesociety.org paid informants.

The war is over gentlemen

At this stage it is better to negotiate a truce or common ground based on common interest with the humanesociety lobbyist. They don't like cocks fighting and will spend money and time and influence to stop or even criminalise anybody that do, but they can be persuaded not to touch the breeding as aspect of the gamefowl industry because of many factors e.g. jobs created, tax involved, local economy, bloodline survival

Unlike in Abe's time, American cockfighters doesn't hold a winnable card in the theatre of policy
    Last edited by sadavaoito; February 18th, 2011 at 12:39 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thought I would add for some lifted spirits. Missouri isnt making cockfighting legal, but they are about to kick out the **** and eliminate them from having any outside influence in the state to make or regulate our agriculture industries.

Now this is all coming about from the Dog breeder bill that just past. I think only 4 counties out of the 113 voted for it and this has raised such a rucas that they are presenting new rules to help our agriculture industries. The funny thing is that cockfighting law was passed with just 3 counties so people support cockfight more than dog breeders.... HMMM

Post Thanks / Like

I tell you what there is no common ground between gamefowl owners and the **** if you believe then you are ignorant. They want nothing more then to ban all animal ownership. LA tried to make a deal with them but, just like making deal with the devil it will never end in any good for you.

If you want to donate money to the **** you are donating money to have your fowl taken away from you.

If you do not like what I got to say then have me banned.

All I want is to be able to let my fowl do what they was ment to do legally. These laws are unconstitutional and they should not of been passed. The infringe on other cultures, freedoms and pursuit of happiness. These are rights people need to stand for. Just wait until hunting, fishing, rodeos and oh yes before they are said done they will get you in PI. Then all will be lost and only PR will be only place left cause they got it wrote into their constitution.

So go ahead and give them your money and see how fast you will get to keep your fowl. See how much faster you lose more rights.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the warning & heads up, Trust issue dealing with pacelle...

and great point.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberts44903 View Post
    I tell you what there is no common ground between gamefowl owners and the **** if you believe then you are ignorant. They want nothing more then to ban all animal ownership. LA tried to make a deal with them but, just like making deal with the devil it will never end in any good for you.

If you want to donate money to the **** you are donating money to have your fowl taken away from you.

If you do not like what I got to say then have me banned.

All I want is to be able to let my fowl do what they was ment to do legally. These laws are unconstitutional and they should not of been passed. The infringe on other cultures, freedoms and pursuit of happiness. These are rights people need to stand for. Just wait until hunting, fishing, rodeos and oh yes before they are said done they will get you in PI. Then all will be lost and only PR will be only place left cause they got it wrote into their constitution.

So go ahead and give them your money and see how fast you will get to keep your fowl. See how much faster you lose more rights.

Post Thanks / Like

You are threading a grubby path I must tell you. American-based enthusiast had been beaten, lived with that fact. And if you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen...or risk jail time. Being banned in this site is the least of your worries when that happens.

There is always middle ground in politics. Your lack of depth in the understanding how a representative or American democracy works only exemplied why the war was lost. I feel for you, for I am too would want cockfighting laws favouring Americans, but the war have moved on to the next stage. Finding a common interest and negotiating a mutual benefitial deal is never an impossibility. And that should be the focus.

Keeping an animal may not be illegal, but it will only take a matter of time until things will change again. To bury you heads in the sand this time is unexcusable, albeit unacceptable.

It is too late to cry over broken eggs, but it's never too late to make omelettes out of them, it may not be the one that hatched but at least you are not sitting on an empty table bitter and moaning about the how the neighbours gets all the meaty bits!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcreek View Post
    Thought I would add for some lifted spirits. Missouri isnt making cockfighting legal, but they are about to kick out the **** and eliminate them from having any outside influence in the state to make or regulate our agriculture industries.

Now this is all coming about from the Dog breeder bill that just past. I think only 4 counties out of the 113 voted for it and this has raised such a rucas that they are presenting new rules to help our agriculture industries. The funny thing is that cockfighting law was passed with just 3 counties so people support cockfight more than dog breeders.... HMMM
    This is true about the the dog breeder bill being rewritten but just cause they are getting this rewritten doesnt mean the public will agrees with us on Cockfighting its gonna take years to change their preception on how they look at us.Plus MO dog breeders have thrown the MOGBA under the bus several times and refused to help us out in 98 when the law was passed they even use d the arguement to repeal this law stating that the penaltys are as harsh as those in the cockfighting bill and that they werent criminals like us that was a big part of their arguement.

Kansas has in no way repealed or re written anything Kansas game breeders are the most disorganized state that I know..Believe me when I say it wont be repealed and if they ever re write the law there it will only be to make it worst.I know these two state like the back of my hand..

Savadolito quit lying to these people your an idiot and so is anybody that believes you.

Post Thanks / Like

Reading all this gets my blood boiling,,,,,,,

I blame this recession on Animal Politics, the humaniacs had our politicians so wrapped up they forgot who put them in office,,, it was the people,, not the animals that gave them their jobs!! T

****The day an animal votes i'll turn Humaniac, untiul then animals must do it my way***

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VMT^Carmen View Post
    You are threading a grubby path I must tell you. American-based enthusiast had been beaten, lived with that fact. And if you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen...or risk jail time. Being banned in this site is the least of your worries when that happens.

There is always middle ground in politics. Your lack of depth in the understanding how a representative or American democracy works only exemplied why the war was lost. I feel for you, for I am too would want cockfighting laws favouring Americans, but the war have moved on to the next stage. Finding a common interest and negotiating a mutual benefitial deal is never an impossibility. And that should be the focus.

Keeping an animal may not be illegal, but it will only take a matter of time until things will change again. To bury you heads in the sand this time is unexcusable, albeit unacceptable.

It is too late to cry over broken eggs, but it's never too late to make omelettes out of them, it may not be the one that hatched but at least you are not sitting on an empty table bitter and moaning about the how the neighbours gets all the meaty bits!!

Democracy in America lets see laws are bought and paid for. The vegan extremists want nothing more then humans and animals to have the same rights. Actually there is some counties in Florida where you can not own gamefowl.

There can be no Truce with the **** ask any animal group that tried. They will backstab you first chance they get. Until you realize that my friend you are blind as a bat. LA thought they could work it out with the **** nope they felony now.

So when you want to wake up from the dream you have then maybe just maybe you will still have some fowl left.

Post Thanks / Like

has anyone heard on how things are going here in OK i haven't heard anything on the matter

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Not only you but pacelle, humanesociety.org have same point of you of us.....but this is NOT POPULARITY or pissing contest..

Our Mission is to promote legalization , decriminalize, tax & regulate gamefowl sports in US states agri zonings...

But there's gamefowl org in the US you can JOIN that are RUN by PAID INFORMANTS by pacelle's & humanesociety.org ,

just ask that US gamefowl org you all belong to if they SUPPORT legalization of cockfighting or supports Cockfighters? if they don't support it, it's one of them...

and the beauty of the SCAM, this front org are taking money from COCKFIGHTERS!

Quote Originally Posted by YeY197 View Post
    This is true about the the dog breeder bill being rewritten but just cause they are getting this rewritten doesnt mean the public will agrees with us on Cockfighting its gonna take years to change their preception on how they look at us.Plus MO dog breeders have thrown the MOGBA under the bus several times and refused to help us out in 98 when the law was passed they even use d the arguement to repeal this law stating that the penaltys are as harsh as those in the cockfighting bill and that they werent criminals like us that was a big part of their arguement.

Kansas has in no way repealed or re written anything Kansas game breeders are the most disorganized state that I know..Believe me when I say it wont be repealed and if they ever re write the law there it will only be to make it worst.I know these two state like the back of my hand..

Savadolito quit lying to these people your an idiot and so is anybody that believes you.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: KANSAS " REPEAL " state anti-cockfighting laws

pls go to facebook.com search for bl cozad jr ( US army ret.)

Quote Originally Posted by digo View Post
    has anyone heard on how things are going here in OK i haven't heard anything on the matter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keysaw View Post
    i cant find the story anywhere on internet so is it really true i hope
    http://www.animallaw.info/statutes/stusksst21_4310.htm#s4311
    Last edited by deedly; February 19th, 2011 at 02:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

bl is my new hero .at least he got the balls to fight for his rights .we must support him .all the haters out there and those cockers that hide in the closet should come out and support this guy .we must be proud of what we raise for or love what we doing .lets go out and support this guy .

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: KANSAS " REPEAL " state anti-cockfighting laws

am i reading this right 21-4319 UNlawful conduct of Cockfighting (REPEALED) ?

Post Thanks / Like

What would be the way to support bl.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sadavaoito View Post
    am i reading this right 21-4319 UNlawful conduct of Cockfighting (REPEALED) ?
    Sir. That is how I read it also. Plus according to the new definition of "Cruelty" this repeal states that injury or harm has to be done to the animal by a person, not another animal.

Post Thanks / Like

Democracy in America lets see laws are bought and paid for. The vegan extremists want nothing more then humans and animals to have the same rights. Actually there is some counties in Florida where you can not own gamefowl.

There can be no Truce with the **** ask any animal group that tried. They will backstab you first chance they get. Until you realize that my friend you are blind as a bat. LA thought they could work it out with the **** nope they felony now.

So when you want to wake up from the dream you have then maybe just maybe you will still have some fowl left.
    I feel for those Japanese stragglers out there...and the like.