Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dicky Lim

Post Thanks / Like

Dicky Lim

thanks folks.........................
    Last edited by EDWIN LEONIN; April 6th, 2009 at 05:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hafa Adai!

Mr. Lim actually won WSC in 2002. He used Lemons, Roundheads
    a Brownred, Brass back and a Grey to win that time basically a mixed show. In 2001 he also used a mixed show of roosters. Only in 2003 he had used all Lemons. He's a great cocker and yes he's one of my favorites too. You can tell he's really serious about the game he rarely smiles in the pit win or loose. His handler looks serious as well. I'm also a fan of Mr. Lim.

rigel
    I HEARD HE GOT SOME OF HIS BIRDS FROM BENNY LIM A BREEDER IN NEGROS? IM NOT SURE.

dan leocadio

dicky lim

i am also a big fan of dicky lim's aces. pambihira ang skills ng mga manok niya. i also saw wsc 02, puro magagaling ang inilaban niya, no doubt solo champion siya. message ko ho kay boss dicky, baka puwede hong makabili ng mga battlecocks nyo, i am planning to enter in a small-time derby during my vacation in the Philippines next year. Mabuhay po kayo! Cheers sa mga cockmates natin worldwide.

Post Thanks / Like
    .................................................. .............

Post Thanks / Like

mr. dicky lim

i saw that farm from the outside only(lol) "SPENCER" in San Pioquinto Malvar Batangas.....whenever i go to araneta to watch derbies, i always wait for the fights of mr. lim and bet on his chickens dehado man o llamado... i saw 1 of his fight against the KGB of mr. lumunsad last last year at the slashers, i could'nt bet because i also admire the sweaters of francis...so i just watch the their birds fight, give and take anybodies ballgame kumbaga kasi parehas magaling, lemon vs sweater...maybe it took less than 20 secs and guess who wins....Winslet of Mr. Dicky Lim...great fight....

Post Thanks / Like
    .................................................. ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Dicky Lim is a major buyer of a fellow Negros Oriental breeder, Wilson Ong of Octagon game farm. It might be his birds your seeing in the WSD's.

Best,
    victor

Post Thanks / Like
    crowin1,
    I've confirmed this when I fought the WSD last year.

Victor

Post Thanks / Like
    bai victor,

s this the same wilson ong tat is/was so popular n tanjay nd dumaguete last year? i mean, i heard tat a lot of cockers acquire fowls from him.
    thanx.

Post Thanks / Like
    .................................................. ....
    Last edited by EDWIN LEONIN; April 6th, 2009 at 05:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

victor

pwedeng matanong kung anong entry name mo sa wsd? is it "mulawin"?

rigel
    I LOVE THE WAY HIS BIRDS FIGHT. NOT UNTIL ONE FIGHT ON WORLD SLASHER 2003, AT THE LATER PART THAT ONE OF HIS BIRDS WAS NO ABLE TO PROVE ITS GAMENESS, IT DIDNT FINISH THE FIGHT. CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BAD IT TURNED ITS BACK AND RAN. BUT STILL I REALLY WANTED TO BUY SOME OF HIS BIRDS. COULD ANY OF YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cromon,
    Yes that's the same Wilson Ong. Always tough. I meet him alot of times in the Dumaguete derbies. He's got good birds.

Edwin,
    I think Everyone knows about this. Wilson told my handler in Araneta. Edwin, Dicky might buy roosters also from other breeders or use his breeding but I know that he buys from Wilson. Dont have contak number.

Yes Sambulat, da one with SS Mulawin.

Best,
    Victor

Post Thanks / Like
    gud day cockmates!!!

count me in!!! dicky lim is one of my favorite cocker/breeder!!..his birds fight well and wins lot of its fight in WSC!!unfortunately, when he join candelaria here in iloilo, his entry have not done well..m a lil bit disappointed coz i bet in most of his cocks and lost...despite of dat winslet remains one of my favorites 2geder with roger roberts (hatchet) and Liza galore..

dong1967
    im also an avid fan of dicky lim.....yung mga lemon nya grabe mag cut.....as far as i know hindi sya nagbebenta ng manok....nuoong last WSD JUNE 2004...nag-iba yata sya ng handler..di ko nakita yung TIAGO yung handler nya nang mag CHAMPION last 2002 JAN WSD.

dong1967

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Hafa Adai!

Quote Originally Posted by booga
    Mr. Lim actually won WSC in 2002. He used Lemons, Roundheads
    a Brownred, Brass back and a Grey to win that time basically a mixed show. In 2001 he also used a mixed show of roosters. Only in 2003 he had used all Lemons. He's a great cocker and yes he's one of my favorites too. You can tell he's really serious about the game he rarely smiles in the pit win or loose. His handler looks serious as well. I'm also a fan of Mr. Lim.
    ================================================== =========
    Do you know how much is brassback from dicky lim and where is he located do you got this #

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dicky Lim

if one's aspiration is to win the wsc...you must have a very deep pocket to do that...i'm here for the long haul win or lose it's how you enjoy the sport...dicky lim, patrick antonio,
    gengen aryata all this big guns you know and heard...they have investors too...and if you have good roosters and lucky enough to be picked by the willing and able...it's your time to shine...

Post Thanks / Like

never met the man but from what i heard is all his roosters is at least 3 years old and multiple time winners. he fights all these roosters in other derbies then makes his shows for the wsc with these. if this is true he is a very smart man and thats why he does so well in the wsc. fighting all veteran roosters in a big derby like that to me is better than takin all rookies. they know how to win

Post Thanks / Like

cockmate..any info regarding dicky lim's white kelso...as i heard..all white kelso of dicky lims won and no lost....just wondering if dicky lim white kelso are samae as white kelso of the circle L game farm....Bub Mcpherson's white kelso.... i like those white kelso..any info will be much appreciated..tnx

HAPPY KASABONG....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loisbugoy
    cockmate..any info regarding dicky lim's white kelso...as i heard..all white kelso of dicky lims won and no lost....just wondering if dicky lim white kelso are samae as white kelso of the circle L game farm....Bub Mcpherson's white kelso.... i like those white kelso..any info will be much appreciated..tnx

HAPPY KASABONG....
    According to Dennis Lim the White Kelso is a result of Lemon throwback

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Dicky Lim

Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon
    if one's aspiration is to win the wsc...you must have a very deep pocket to do that...i'm here for the long haul win or lose it's how you enjoy the sport...dicky lim, patrick antonio,
    gengen aryata all this big guns you know and heard...they have investors too...and if you have good roosters and lucky enough to be picked by the willing and able...it's your time to shine...
    dicky lim and his brother dennis are my sabong friends they share there broodstocks to me Iam happy even without money involved. they value our friendship

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Dicky Lim

dicky lim-yes da-man..i like the way he choose/selects his battle fowl...tough to beat..peace to all..

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Dicky Lim

Quote Originally Posted by rigel
    I HEARD HE GOT SOME OF HIS BIRDS FROM BENNY LIM A BREEDER IN NEGROS? IM NOT SURE.
    No he has Satellite breeding operations in la carlota ,talisay ,bacolod, el nido palawan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rsarmiento
    dicky lim-yes da-man..i like the way he choose/selects his battle fowl...tough to beat..peace to all..

his hairstyle has more chance of coming back than him winning wsc again...

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Dicky Lim

dickies lemons.. approve wtihout thinking.. dicky lim is my idol..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sureball
    No he has Satellite breeding operations in la carlota ,talisay ,bacolod, el nido palawan
    wow...you mean lemon has a white blood infusion????.....better call them white lemon....rather than white kelso....

jitso

I love Dicky Lim, can't forget WSC 2001 or was it 2002 when his grey won him the cup. The grey was hit with a fatal blow on the first buckle; reversed quickly, dealt a killer blow to the opponent...did the winning peak and died right after. The whole episode was a blur in a few seconds. That made me a fan of his forever.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jitso
    I love Dicky Lim, can't forget WSC 2001 or was it 2002 when his grey won him the cup. The grey was hit with a fatal blow on the first buckle; reversed quickly, dealt a killer blow to the opponent...did the winning peak and died right after. The whole episode was a blur in a few seconds. That made me a fan of his forever.
    nice story. as if i can imagine his cock died for a cause. To be champion! but now I seldom hear Dicky is fighting anymore? what's up with Dicky?

Post Thanks / Like

my DL lemon. i bought it from a friend, he bought it direct from DL.
    http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/a...picture143.jpg