Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FAKE SELLER's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FAKE SELLER's

Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Thank you for the information. I saw the registration and I am impressed with this. I would like to ask now for aside from using a wing band or leg band with the WINSLET brand or logo, what other acts would fall as a Trademark Infringements? Likewise, since usually people don't really refer to the birds as Winslet Brassback or Lemon, but rather say it is Dicky Lim's BB or Lemon, how does this trademark registration protect a breeder or cocker from fraudulent advertisers or sellers?

Noticed also it was registered by Advanced Hobbyist... this must be owned by Jaime Lim, as he race pigeons under this name. How is he related to Dicky Lim?
    I'm sorry. It's really hard to stop these people from fraudulent advertising & selling. The best solution is to buy directly from the source.

Dicky Lim & Jaime Lim are brother-in-laws.
    They are partners in Winslet, together with Alfredo Lim. Thank you.
    Last edited by winslet; March 9th, 2011 at 09:10 AM.

rialog

Quote Originally Posted by winslet View Post
    I'm sorry. It's really hard to stop these people from fraudulent advertising & selling. The best solution is to buy directly from the source.

now i understand why there are brassback butchers in auction that are yellow leg some are green leg.. ( butchers are pearly white leg.. )they are fake!

Post Thanks / Like

I just want to inquire what if I acquired breeding materials direct from Winslet and I decided to go commercial breeding, can I still use the name Winslet in my product like F1 or Off spring of Winslet or Dicky LIm materials??? Cheerssss...

Post Thanks / Like

but your own wing bands, that is the difference, your own bands identify the fowl as your fowl, bred by you, not dicky lim.

Post Thanks / Like

we have pure brass black butcher, we have outcross also. the whites are Claret Cross Lemon.
    Sir Winslet

Wonder why those white fowl of yours...are superb cutting machine.....no waisting motion...there mind are set to WIN...

the last time i heard about Dicky Lims White gathered 98% in total wins

Angeles/Ilocos N/Zambales, http://www.bilihan.com.ph/forum/index.php, http://hencura.multiply.com
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree & I keep reminding Sellers at our site to properly present their selling. Any misleading presentation is subject to suspension like I did recently to the Brassback Seller.

I asked Alvin to register if he can represent Winslet & leads buyers direct to your farm.

Post Thanks / Like

i have a big question what if you're selling and almost all of your stocks
    came from the united states..cause they dont have the wingbands and legbands
    of branded sellers...i called them our tourist lines ..

will they be called a fake sellers...just asking sirs..

farm
    Last edited by farm82557; March 10th, 2011 at 05:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

sir paano makabili sa inyo, do you have a website?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jojit View Post
    http://winsletgamefowlfarm.multiply....r_Winslet_Farm[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by farm82557 View Post
    i have a big question what if you're selling and almost all of your stocks
    came from the united states..cause they dont have the wingbands and legbands
    of branded sellers...i called them our tourist lines ..

will they be called a fake sellers...just asking sirs..

farm

As long as they have their PASSPORT with them

no wingband is needed simple as that plus

duplicating passpot cost more than duplicating

wingband.

Post Thanks / Like

salamat po sir...

farm

Post Thanks / Like

Ay naku talaga naman po, sa atin walang dalahan ng pangalan ang benebenta ay ating sariling palahi.
    Kaya ingat talaga mga kasabong marami kasi mahilig sa manok may pangalan. Kung mahilig ka sa pangalan puntahan mo ng personal.
    Baka generic ang nakuha mo, hehehehe

Isipin natin kung totoong galing sa magaling na breeder at magaling ang mateyal bakit ipagbili? Dapat gawing brood materyal hindi ipagbili. salamat

rialog

Quote Originally Posted by bingking/bmfarm View Post
    Ay naku talaga naman po, sa atin walang dalahan ng pangalan ang benebenta ay ating sariling palahi.
    Kaya ingat talaga mga kasabong marami kasi mahilig sa manok may pangalan. Kung mahilig ka sa pangalan puntahan mo ng personal.

Isipin natin kung totoong galing sa magaling na breeder at magaling ang mateyal bakit ipagbili? Dapat gawing brood materyal hindi ipagbili. salamat
    ah....sa pgkakaalam ko seller ka sa bentahan. so, u mean ur selling is the one that are no good.? bakit mo ibenta f magaling di ba?

Post Thanks / Like

its absolutely outrageous how online sales of gamefowl has proliferated. unfortunately it is the hardworking OFW who is victimized by these unscrupulous sellers. i mean if you were in the philippines why would you rely on online sales for your gamefowl needs when you can go and visit so many farms and see and select for yourself the chicken that you fancy. i believe OFWs like me should just try to be a bit more patient and wait for our time to go home to the philippines before we make our purchases. its so easy to be tricked by internet sellers. if you have the money then by all means ask someone you trust in the philippines to go and contact the farm of your choice and personally select for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rialog View Post
    now i understand why there are brassback butchers in auction that are yellow leg some are green leg.. ( butchers are pearly white leg.. )they are fake!
    you're right! (if it's pure...)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darrell1975 View Post
    I just want to inquire what if I acquired breeding materials direct from Winslet and I decided to go commercial breeding, can I still use the name Winslet in my product like F1 or Off spring of Winslet or Dicky LIm materials??? Cheerssss...
    Sorry. You cannot. suggest you use youre own farm name. use your own Wing Band

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loisbugoy View Post
    Sir Winslet

Wonder why those white fowl of yours...are superb cutting machine.....no waisting motion...there mind are set to WIN...

the last time i heard about Dicky Lims White gathered 98% in total wins
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jojit View Post
    contact Alfredo Lim - 0917 804 1346

Post Thanks / Like

Your starting to make business with your farm but us we know, your using a lot of birds for Big Fights from Negros Breeders. Pls. aknowledge and give credit to this breeders for giving you a lot of wins because they are the one who breed it.

Post Thanks / Like

contact Alfredo Lim - 0917 804 1346
    Sir winslet, did you buy some material from Moy Dela Cruz from Bacolod and I think now he is base in Isabela? Thank You sir and if you ever bought some materials from him,how's
    the result or your winning percentage?

Thank You sir and Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bingking/bmfarm View Post

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ncyabut View Post
    its absolutely outrageous how online sales of gamefowl has proliferated. unfortunately it is the hardworking OFW who is victimized by these unscrupulous sellers. i mean if you were in the philippines why would you rely on online sales for your gamefowl needs when you can go and visit so many farms and see and select for yourself the chicken that you fancy. i believe OFWs like me should just try to be a bit more patient and wait for our time to go home to the philippines before we make our purchases. its so easy to be tricked by internet sellers. if you have the money then by all means ask someone you trust in the philippines to go and contact the farm of your choice and personally select for you.
    Thanks, you're very right!

Post Thanks / Like

I heard that some bigtime cockers buy ace cocks from other breeders for fighting and then pretend that it's their own breeding and once they became popular they breed to sell but they don't fight what they breed. So fellow cockers beware...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hencura View Post
    I agree & I keep reminding Sellers at our site to properly present their selling. Any misleading presentation is subject to suspension like I did recently to the Brassback Seller.
    Surprised....................?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rialog View Post
    ah....sa pgkakaalam ko seller ka sa bentahan. so, u mean ur selling is the one that are no good.? bakit mo ibenta f magaling di ba?
    Yes bai I am selling in bentahan.com.ph .. But We are not selling our original material only the ofsprings.

We are a smaltime breeder with some local and imported materials.
    http://bmfarm.multiply.com o mga kasabong lahat kayo welcome sa ating pa-auction.

Honestly we are very proud of our produce.

We try our best to satisfy our costumers.

Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Carl,

Good day!!! We are on the same page.......you shot it down to the point....

So fellow cockers.... they are popular because they are the one on the front page. Be vigilant and know where the Real Source of thier ace gladiators came from.
    What the point here is the honesty and integrity in your personality.

The Real Mackoy must be aknowledge if you gain SUCCESS and TRIUMPH in your endeavours.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rg_warrior View Post
    Your starting to make business with your farm but us we know, your using a lot of birds for Big Fights from Negros Breeders. Pls. aknowledge and give credit to this breeders for giving you a lot of wins because they are the one who breed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcmkodiak
    Sir winslet, did you buy some material from Moy Dela Cruz from Bacolod and I think now he is base in Isabela? Thank You sir and if you ever bought some materials from him,how's
    the result or your winning percentage?

Thank You sir and Good Luck
    Quote Originally Posted by CARL94 View Post
    I heard that some bigtime cockers buy ace cocks from other breeders for fighting and then pretend that it's their own breeding and once they became popular they breed to sell but they don't fight what they breed. So fellow cockers beware...
    i am a huge fan of the winslet entry in the WSC and i would like to hear what mr. winslet's reaction to the above postings...

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: FAKE SELLER's

Thanks, you're very right!
    Sir, are you related to Dizon or Erick Lim of Palawan??

Post Thanks / Like

This is from Winslet Gamefowl Farm of Dicky Lim & Company.

We would like to inform the public that as per our record, the brass back with band # 3121 as advertised in [http://www.bentahan.com.ph/auction_d...tion_id=122535 is not from our farm.

We are not responsible for any bird sold or advertised under the name of Dicky Lim or "Winslet" unless direct purchased.

>>>good day sir winslet: is it true that you had a farm before somewhere in bulacan, then chickens there were stolen thats why you abandoned that farm??? then all those stolen cocks where sold and scattered among those small backyard breeders within the vicinity?? thanks a lot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CARL94 View Post

@CARL94
    @rg_warrior
    @reybanz
    We have 3 very big farms. We do buy few for breeding & infusion. Most of the battlecocks and stags in the derby & WSC are from our breeding. We can assure you that.
    After this day, we will only reply at our Website. Thank you.
    Last edited by winslet; March 21st, 2011 at 05:23 PM.