Page 1 of 46 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Velcro and it's crosses

KEWLEJ

Question Velcro

Does anybody have information about the Velcro?

CORPS COMMANDER

Wink

kewlej,

see link below, this might help:

http://www.pitmaster.com/velcrogame/

Sodapop
    +*+ Velcros? None Better;Few as Good. Fowl of the Future. Soon to be as popular as the Sweaters. Reds, Blacks, and Blues.

james wolf
    to my knowledge only a few amer breeders can help you out on the background of the velcro, only close friends of the originator of the velcro william middaugh, the best source i know is sodapop.
    jim

Post Thanks / Like

velcro

hi ace gamefarm has a good velcro direct from william m.he's doing real good blend with his velcro.He is a good friend of mine

ocratsira

Velcro

Try to contact Wix,he got the best velcro around.Also his famous blacks.

Post Thanks / Like

Velcros

Great all around fowls. They will hit from any angle, even on their backs, hard hitting, multiple shufflers, great recoil and Game fowls. Some people will tell you that they are not game but the ones that, I have are pretty game to me! Thanks to guamgazu, I have the velcro family!

epcvirus

hhmmmmmm....

I'm falling inlove with the velcrow fowl

Hope to own one someday

http://redvirus.Mypicgallery.com

scythe_g

VELCO

Wickedfroggie.. pls contact him he has the best velco. :crazy: :teeth: :rbounce:

Post Thanks / Like
    red velcro from william over kelso hens
    Attached Images Attached Images

james wolf
    rick, when you get a chance send me an e-mail with list of your velcro crossed stags & pullets, we will ship with alvin's stock, thanks jim

Sodapop
    +*+ One good thing about the Velcros is that they cross well with any good bloodline. Wm. also gave me a pure Redquill cock. I have him at my Uncle's farm with stags and pullets from him and a pure Black Velcro hen and from a pure Red Velcro hen. Experimenting a little to see how they turn out. Wm. won 16 of 18 in short heel with the pure Quills. Said they were dead game. We'll see how they turn out.

Post Thanks / Like

velcros

has anyone crossed any velcro asils for short knife? here is what ive came up with there 1/2 asil(ed flynt cobra)1/4 black velcro 1/4 brown reds.we havnt tested them yet next year they will be 2 yrs old cant wait lol
    Last edited by daredevil; December 16th, 2006 at 07:52 PM.

james wolf
    sodapop, get a chance send me a picture of those crossed redquill stags & pullets.
    for those interested in crossed velcros, mountain view a good place to look, rick crossed them with his gwoods lacy & blue legged kelso from jumper that i know of. i bred his gwoods to some black velcro hens this yr, looks promising. jim

Sodapop
    +*+ Jim. They aren't fully colored yet. So far, the Black cross looks more Redquill than the Red cross. I can't send pics on this cheapo WebTv. LOL. Maybe my Sis. will when she gets back from vacation. If they perform as good as they're lookin'...watch out! I'll send you a PM or e-mail...Sodapop

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Velcro

if you want the real deal you shold call sam about 1304 946 4030 his honest man

Post Thanks / Like

http://calabsa.tripod.com/ Sam Abbott 304-946-4030 None sold in NM!!!!!

Sam is a great guy and has the breeding records for these Monsters!!!!
    I dont know about any other so called velcro breeders out there that can make this claim. Here is a little factual history for you......Sam bred for william......William would call up Sam and ask him if he had this and that and than Sam would go and meet william at the airport or 1/2 way point and give william what he asked for. Craig would than send it off.
    I dont know if any of these other breeders can make this statement.
    Im not saying that they do or dont have velcros, but as for me I did my research, and found out that there is alot of crossed velcros out there....just take a look at there toe marks and call Sam and he will straight up tell you if they are pure or not......
    As for Sam his record speaks for itself.....and anyone who has met into his fowl know that they are the real deal. ie......cocker of the year @ BlackBerry 70-6 record , wininig 19 out of 20 somewere in the outback......winning rooster of the year at Bayou and fight of the night,,,,,the Hi_lo championships....the NM state s/k championships......etc....etc.....
    If I had a nickel for everytime I saw a so called velcro show I would be rich ....totaly different in looks, ability and tow marks.... Cal SAM ABBott

None Sold in NM........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mendonca

I dont know about any other so called velcro breeders out there that can make this claim. Here is a little factual history for you......Sam bred for william......William would call up Sam and ask him if he had this and that and than Sam would go and meet william at the airport or 1/2 way point and give william what he asked for. Craig would than send it off.
    Im not saying that they do or dont have velcros, but as for me I did my research, and found out that there is alot of crossed velcros out there....just take a look at there toe marks and call Sam and he will straight up tell you if they are pure or not......
    As for Sam his record speaks for itself.....and anyone who has met into his fowl know that they are the real deal. ie......cocker of the year @ BlackBerry 70-6 record , wininig 19 out of 20 somewere in the outback......winning rooster of the year at Bayou and fight of the night,,,,,the Hi_lo championships....the NM state s/k championships......etc....etc.....
    If I had a nickel for everytime I saw a so called velcro show I would be rich ....totaly different in looks, ability and tow marks.... Cal SAM ABBott

None Sold in NM........
    what about dr.dan of new mexico? he got some mean velcros too,and he's a good friend of mitch (WM's breeder confidante) any info on this ,ty .... none sold in new mexico?

Post Thanks / Like

dr dan dont have no velcro hi has junk like what he send me loock up gold velcro he sead the wher 7/8 velcro 1/8rd quail 1/8 pmkins he dont evn now what they have the come out loocking like gray blk red gold ther junk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mendonca

None Sold in NM........
    if i wanted velcros..sam would be my pick also..jmo's

Post Thanks / Like

Gentleman, you have awesome velcro lines i have to share also my black stag in our farm, not yet tested at the pit . .

DSVBJ GOLDEN BLACK VELCRO/BATES BLACK STAG, 2007 BORN

23. Likes Krackers Koop liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kuly_gigglian
    dr dan dont have no velcro hi has junk like what he send me loock up gold velcro he sead the wher 7/8 velcro 1/8rd quail 1/8 pmkins he dont evn now what they have the come out loocking like gray blk red gold ther junk
    ty for the comment,thing is dr. dan's velcro had been famous with the mexican crowd,everytime he comes here in LA his birds will be sold out in a couple of hours,and i did talked to this buyers and they said ( ijust got a trio) they've been winning using dr.dan's velcro materials,that's why they keep coming back to get his stocks.

Post Thanks / Like

Are you sure they are dr. dan's junk or are they sam abbots velcros. Because sam abbot sent dr. dan some eggs and when they hatched he sold those velcros. Make sure they are sam abbots and not dr. dans because dr. dan's velcros do run and they look like grey toppies. Dr. Dan never breed for WM McDaw. All that he got from McDaw is a couple of eggs. Dr. Dan's doesn't even know what his 94 velcro blood line has. Same thing with the golden velcros. You don't see Dr. Dan fighting in the pit and winning durby's. If you have any questions just e-mail me at kuly_gigglian@yahoo.com. I will answer all of your questions and yes he does not have any cowen round heads that are pure. They are all crosses just like everything else he sells.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpitt
    -

Whose Mcdaw? i thought Middaugh is the surname.
    yep bushpitt's right , MIDDAUGH... get it straight bud,you got to calm down,kully,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kuly_gigglian
    Are you sure they are dr. dan's junk or are they sam abbots velcros. Because sam abbot sent dr. dan some eggs and when they hatched he sold those velcros. Make sure they are sam abbots and not dr. dans because dr. dan's velcros do run and they look like grey toppies. Dr. Dan never breed for WM McDaw. All that he got from McDaw is a couple of eggs. Dr. Dan's doesn't even know what his 94 velcro blood line has. Same thing with the golden velcros. You don't see Dr. Dan fighting in the pit and winning durby's. If you have any questions just e-mail me at kuly_gigglian@yahoo.com. I will answer all of your questions and yes he does not have any cowen round heads that are pure. They are all crosses just like everything else he sells.
    and i did'nt say dr.dan has cowans( yes kuly it is spelled cowan,not cowen) you've been reading my posts huh?,why,thank you wanna discuss cowan in a thread meant for velcros? hahahah, you have to read and understand what i wrote on my posts bro you're mess'd up

Post Thanks / Like

kuly, dr.dan's velcro has good winning percentage in the islands go inquire,it's not only the mexicans that enjoys and love this velcros from new mexico.

Kampakirit

Hope to start with a few Trios in the near future. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Are the Velcro and the Robinhood Brownred the same family?

Post Thanks / Like

kuly i still thank you for your criticism,at least now, i'm starting to question and a doubt if i got the real thing,well,i just hope i get good result,eventhough my "velcro" sounds questionable to you.