Thread: Floyd Gurley

Post Thanks / Like

Floyd Gurley

Anyone know where to pick up his book ?.. I just read an interview with Johnny Jumper last night and he couldn't say enough about this guy , said he is the man he went to to learn how to breed and keep whole families around for years and years with little or no defects... said the man was a master breeder and truly understood gamefowl genetics.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Floyd Gurley

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat View Post
    Anyone know where to pick up his book ?.. I just read an interview with Johnny Jumper last night and he couldn't say enough about this guy , said he is the man he went to to learn how to breed and keep whole families around for years and years with little or no defects... said the man was a master breeder and truly understood gamefowl genetics.
    Look for the post of Mr. Paul Woods AKA Cossatot of Woods Enterprises. He will soon be reprinting the book "Scientific Breeding of Game Fowl" by Mr. Floyd Gurley. I believe he's going to spend 10K for the reprint of the book. I typed the whole book myself because of my interest in breeding. I found some small errors while typing and corrected the errors. Hope he corrects them too and add more new information so the book be saleable. Please don't ask me for any copy as I'm tired for sending it via email and due to copyright restriction. That said. Find the book and enjoy it.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok , will do Camarines .. thanks for jumping on this thred with your info.

Post Thanks / Like

I had a copy of this book dedicated by Floyd to my dad, I cant believe I cant find it. Def. one of the best books I have ever read on Gamefowl.

Post Thanks / Like

Mga cockmates,

Meron po kami binebenta na book ni Floyd Gurley galing kay Mr. Paul Wood..

Kung sino man gusto mag-order you may contact me at 0920-2425772..

Thanks,
    Noel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat View Post
    I would like to read this book anybody wanna get rid of theirs ? I just bought the one by Tan Bark on ebay , just wanna start a little collection for some good reading

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vic5.0 View Post
    I would like to read this book anybody wanna get rid of theirs ? I just bought the one by Tan Bark on ebay , just wanna start a little collection for some good reading
    My friend Mac White gave me the book by Tan Bark and it is a very good book. Loaded with info and wisdom. The thing I see is that in today's fraternity it would not be carried out as He STRESSED only one family of fowl and at the most two. Obviously He had seen and rubbed shoulders with the NE Cockers and the mains they showed in.....VERY GOOD BOOK

Post Thanks / Like

Mga Cockmates, may binebenta po kami book ni Floyd Gurley "scientific Breeeding of Gamefowl" ito na po ang bago contact nos. namin:

0949-8089970 (SMART)

0933-2454303 (SUN)

Kung sino po gusto mag-order kindly text me na lang..

P.S.

Kung sino din po may alam na gawaan ng leather gloves sa manok paki text na din po ako..

Maraming salamat,

Noel