Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: king pen gamefarm

Post Thanks / Like

Re: king pen gamefarm

Quote Originally Posted by EART GAMEFARM View Post
    HE GIVE ME THIS PURE KELSOS AND PURE SWEATER ONE WEEK AGO NOW IN MY FARM IN BACOLOD CITY PHILIPPINES.

AND I GOT 3 MORE HENS SISTER OF THE HEN THAT I GOT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND A 7/8 ROUNDHEAD/1/8 SWEATER ALL TOTAL HE GIVE ME 6- 2 B/C AND 4 SWEATER. HOPE I SATISFIED ALL THE NEGATIVE INPUTS ,HE GUYS A PIECE OF ADVICE DO YOUR THING.DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN MORE ........................................IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT GO TO MY FACEBOOK.......................................... ...............https://www.facebook.com/kickinrey

i ordered a trio of brown red from Ramon,talked to him on the phone and he did not once ask me for the money. first and i told him from my favorite quote..."Respect is earned not Giving". and we on with that, he picked me up a beautiful hen and pullet and a young stag...5 months old maybe 9 months know???awhile back..this stag is an animal real deal..fighting style is what i was looking for...i live in hawaii and he gave an ace stag...this stag just lick a $250 rooster who was almost a pound heavier..and to this day this stag is still improving....

So i dont know what to tell you..Ramon was good to me so i cant say anything bad about him.kingpen farm and Ramon did good for me..
    IT IS WHAT IT IS...

thanks Ramon
    Marc from Maui..

Post Thanks / Like

Iam with eart on this one kingpen farms are la jit an ramon is a nice guy. He said ppl ask for pic all the time an dont buy an says its a waist of his time. He breeds good fowl of dinks all his blood line are awesome i got some from him an have done very very well w them. His albanys are game mutiple shufflers hit w alot of power,possum are as u see they can fight period,golden boys break med high but have lots of bottum,kelsos are smart side step strike to kill, greys are green legged jst like dinks but he crossed them to sweater got yl an they are all are good greys. I know wat these lines do from ramon kingpen farm cause i have these lines Iam from tx also. Hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like

As for his hatch i have his mcleans that he got from gene brown. I have played him 3 times diff places an won 2pitting everytime last show he got a blow under his wing but not real bad i have him on my pennys from Oklahoma. Their fast an hold their own for hatch blood, wat i liked abt them is neck back feet out not that ducking in some hatch blood ive seen. Plus look in game cocks dink is pictured w ramon at the farm an another thing dink is also good freind w another texas cocker named "don pedro evans" of temple tx his game farm name( leon river game farm) if u look on internet. He also has dinks albanys!