Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proven way to use b-15

Post Thanks / Like

Proven way to use b-15

i would like to know from people that has used b-15 ,,, what is the best ways to use it, and is the last dose really work at 4 hours befor the fight,,,, jus want some input from people that has tryed it,,, thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Proven way to use b-15

Thanks for the info ,, i was really wanting about the 4 hrs befor you show ,, its suppose to help ,, i personly dont like to give nothing 4 hrs befor i fight ,, but if it work it works,,,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I have a proven method, I don't use it. Why I don't, because my feed mixture has lots of oats and oats is the major source of b-15 for my fowl. I have always tried to stay as natural as possible. Some folks I know use it with great success. It could be attributed to they type program and feed used. Stick to what works for you and only change when you have proven something else helps your program. Always test what you use on birds you are going to spar to test the performance.

Post Thanks / Like

I have used and find it to be most potent after 48 hours the 3 day is its most effective. my thoughts but after that 3 day around 1 i noticed decrease in fowls attitude and performance

Post Thanks / Like

Thats kinda what i seen ,, i gave two doses,, then on fight day , my roosters was sharp as could be ,,, i gave the last dose 4-5 hrs befor show time , it got show time and they was not half as sharp,, i think 24hrs , mabey 12 hrs ,, befor show should be the last dose, but thats my thoughts,, i guess trial and error is the only way

Post Thanks / Like

I only give night before the fight.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by unexpected View Post
    well there is controversy as to if it really works but the russians made it famous in the 60's i think? it suppose to kill the latic acid that we build up during strenuous work outs that make our muscles sore, feeling of lazyness, and slows repair. well russians believed the b-15 to be he wonder drug that kills this latic acid thus giving more stamina, continued strength, and better rest. in theory you suppose to administer 1/10-2/10 of a cc under the skin the last three days as they build up the latic acid while resting in that rest stalls. this will allow them to reach out, have more stamina, and feel better. the easiest spot is between the leg and breast. there is a huge pocket there so you will deff get it btw the skin and meat. theres a lot of research just google it. then it is up to you if you want to believe it or not. also they say the true b-15 is illegal? so the stuff dr. blues sells i question the content and wish someone could test it to see if it actually is b-15? their a GREAT company but if it is illegal then how are they getting it and selling it? maybe i read wrong. but i love their AMINOPLEX! i think thats the wonder drug!
    How did you administer the aminoplex?

Post Thanks / Like

i use B15 during the 3 days resting period IM application for faster circulation

Post Thanks / Like

I think ill give 3 days befor the show and no more ,,,thanks

Post Thanks / Like

it works if u hand work it releases tigh mucles an helps cocks to rest

Post Thanks / Like

ive heard so many talks about this b-15 in our locality....some barked that this one works wonder and some sided in between these talks.......... but mostly they are giving b-15 at 4am on fight day!

Post Thanks / Like

also for those might be using a test product, you have to give aminoplex with it or you waste it! some people think its b-12 but ask a dr. or vet. its aminoplex that works with the test. N.O. is also a wonder drug in the MMA and natural body building contest. want to experiment in the use with gamefowl. gonna try it with one bird and spar him. unless someone already tried it and got any results. good or bad im interested?
    we already tried N.O. with good result, we noticed peak performance and more focused cock...extra miles on the drag fight too..for now this is what we've been using... 5 out of 5 winnings since we start using it.

Post Thanks / Like

Save you some money and buy a big jug of Lixotinic.Its the exact same stuff as aminoplex.Its around 120.00 a jug.Look it up its for race horses a guy showed me this to save money he was right!!...........Coldsteel187
    well there is controversy as to if it really works but the russians made it famous in the 60's i think? it suppose to kill the latic acid that we build up during strenuous work outs that make our muscles sore, feeling of lazyness, and slows repair. well russians believed the b-15 to be he wonder drug that kills this latic acid thus giving more stamina, continued strength, and better rest. in theory you suppose to administer 1/10-2/10 of a cc under the skin the last three days as they build up the latic acid while resting in that rest stalls. this will allow them to reach out, have more stamina, and feel better. the easiest spot is between the leg and breast. there is a huge pocket there so you will deff get it btw the skin and meat. theres a lot of research just google it. then it is up to you if you want to believe it or not. also they say the true b-15 is illegal? so the stuff dr. blues sells i question the content and wish someone could test it to see if it actually is b-15? their a GREAT company but if it is illegal then how are they getting it and selling it? maybe i read wrong. but i love their AMINOPLEX! i think thats the wonder drug!

Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean N.O. We really like the b-15

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whitehatch View Post
    What do you mean N.O. We really like the b-15
    I'm guessing N.O. meaning NiteOwl. Paul Hulin sells B-15.

Post Thanks / Like

You think they use his method in mma thats what threw me off.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking Nitric Oxide

Post Thanks / Like

nitric oxide it is....it has more natural effect rather than the "drugged" effect on cocks, well maybe it depends on your dosing too much i guess will do same. we liked it so i guess we'll stay on it

Post Thanks / Like

Nitric Oxide .. i wouldnt use for birds i would rather use L-Arginine it is less intense but still gives me a good pump and helps me stay focused now when u use JetFuse NOX from GAT that is a nitric oxide and it is a whole different ball game yet it does have L-arginine in it all it does is dialate the blood vesseles and opens them so more blood flows to the muscles not sure how it would effect a 4-5 pund birds but for me its good lol yfis -cali

21. Thanks asilsweater thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

is that Force Factor good stuff or no?

Post Thanks / Like

I best keep secert among winners are good heathy fowl I use b_15 an aminoplex but heathy fowl is tjw secert

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone ever tried old vitamins/supplements? I had about 10 boxes of that "Super Amin-toplex" capsule stuff and didn't use them all. They've gone a couple years past the expiration date, but I was wondering if they would still be any good. I tried giving the capsules to some animals I was going to cull, and it didn't seem to give them any negative side effects at all. I was just wondering if any of you had ever tried using expired vitamins/supplements.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Proven way to use b-15

up up up to the top!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionMastr69 View Post
    Has anyone ever tried old vitamins/supplements? I had about 10 boxes of that "Super Amin-toplex" capsule stuff and didn't use them all. They've gone a couple years past the expiration date, but I was wondering if they would still be any good. I tried giving the capsules to some animals I was going to cull, and it didn't seem to give them any negative side effects at all. I was just wondering if any of you had ever tried using expired vitamins/supplements.

Post Thanks / Like

B-15 is good if you know how to use it it takes 72 hours to start working,most folks think it is a vitamin THIS IS FALSE- B-15 IS A nervous system stimulate what it does is keep your fowl from running out of gas,it opens up the blood vessals and helps fight muscle fatigue in short you can hit harder longer and not get tired as fast I have it down if anyone needs to know the right way google it but I have a method that we use and average ove 85 % so if we can help just message me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rolling rock gf View Post
    B-15 is good if you know how to use it it takes 72 hours to start working,most folks think it is a vitamin THIS IS FALSE- B-15 IS A nervous system stimulate what it does is keep your fowl from running out of gas,it opens up the blood vessals and helps fight muscle fatigue in short you can hit harder longer and not get tired as fast I have it down if anyone needs to know the right way google it but I have a method that we use and average ove 85 % so if we can help just message me
    what is the difference between b15 and nux vomica and its effect on our birds during fight day? can this 2 agents be used simultaneously? thanks for the inputs.

Post Thanks / Like

The first derby I ever competed in 3 years ago was with a 21 day keep I found on gamerooster.com it was basiclly aminoplex and b15 only the 1st rooster went to the drag the next 3 never left the main pit the first rooster was shown around noon and had a lot of moisture in his droppings still won him but was a little sluggish by 4 oclock I had shown the last won as the day went on they seemed to have gotten sharper I gave the keep to my cousin but he did not do so well with it but did notice the power and stamina never faltered just that his cocks didnt cut and we never used it again but I intend to use it again once I get started again in my own place.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Camarines View Post
    I'm guessing N.O. meaning NiteOwl. Paul Hulin sells B-15.
    it's Nitric Oxide. It's in a lot of human pre-workout supplements nowadays. What it does is it dilates the arteries to provide the muscles more red blood cells and oxygen, reducing fatigue.

Post Thanks / Like

there black vitiamins are some of the best

Post Thanks / Like

When is the best time to give the B15 before the show? 72 hours or 48 hours before the show?