Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 33

Thread: Proven way to use b-15

  
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Proven way to use b-15

    i would like to know from people that has used b-15 ,,, what is the best ways to use it, and is the last dose really work at 4 hours befor the fight,,,, jus want some input from people that has tryed it,,, thanks

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    Thanks for the info ,, i was really wanting about the 4 hrs befor you show ,, its suppose to help ,, i personly dont like to give nothing 4 hrs befor i fight ,, but if it work it works,,,,,

  3. #3
    Senior Member Camarines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,205
    Post Thanks / Like

  4. #4
    Senior Member Mudflop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Hilo Hawaii
    Posts
    841
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    I have a proven method, I don't use it. Why I don't, because my feed mixture has lots of oats and oats is the major source of b-15 for my fowl. I have always tried to stay as natural as possible. Some folks I know use it with great success. It could be attributed to they type program and feed used. Stick to what works for you and only change when you have proven something else helps your program. Always test what you use on birds you are going to spar to test the performance.

  5. #5
    Senior Member sucess gamefarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,574
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    I have used and find it to be most potent after 48 hours the 3 day is its most effective. my thoughts but after that 3 day around 1 i noticed decrease in fowls attitude and performance

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    Thats kinda what i seen ,, i gave two doses,, then on fight day , my roosters was sharp as could be ,,, i gave the last dose 4-5 hrs befor show time , it got show time and they was not half as sharp,, i think 24hrs , mabey 12 hrs ,, befor show should be the last dose, but thats my thoughts,, i guess trial and error is the only way

  7. #7
    Member julius aparicio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    ADS sa Canada
    Posts
    490
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    I only give night before the fight.

  8. #8
    Member pittv7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    441
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    Quote Originally Posted by unexpected View Post
    well there is controversy as to if it really works but the russians made it famous in the 60's i think? it suppose to kill the latic acid that we build up during strenuous work outs that make our muscles sore, feeling of lazyness, and slows repair. well russians believed the b-15 to be he wonder drug that kills this latic acid thus giving more stamina, continued strength, and better rest. in theory you suppose to administer 1/10-2/10 of a cc under the skin the last three days as they build up the latic acid while resting in that rest stalls. this will allow them to reach out, have more stamina, and feel better. the easiest spot is between the leg and breast. there is a huge pocket there so you will deff get it btw the skin and meat. theres a lot of research just google it. then it is up to you if you want to believe it or not. also they say the true b-15 is illegal? so the stuff dr. blues sells i question the content and wish someone could test it to see if it actually is b-15? their a GREAT company but if it is illegal then how are they getting it and selling it? maybe i read wrong. but i love their AMINOPLEX! i think thats the wonder drug!
    How did you administer the aminoplex?

  9. #9
    Senior Member BILLABONG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, OZ
    Posts
    1,562
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    i use B15 during the 3 days resting period IM application for faster circulation

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    I think ill give 3 days befor the show and no more ,,,thanks

  11. #11
    Member old school's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    222
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    it works if u hand work it releases tigh mucles an helps cocks to rest

  12. #12
    Member DigBirds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    ive heard so many talks about this b-15 in our locality....some barked that this one works wonder and some sided in between these talks.......... but mostly they are giving b-15 at 4am on fight day!

  13. #13
    Member IceBen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bahay Kubo
    Posts
    423
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    Quote Originally Posted by unexpected View Post
    also for those might be using a test product, you have to give aminoplex with it or you waste it! some people think its b-12 but ask a dr. or vet. its aminoplex that works with the test. N.O. is also a wonder drug in the MMA and natural body building contest. want to experiment in the use with gamefowl. gonna try it with one bird and spar him. unless someone already tried it and got any results. good or bad im interested?
    we already tried N.O. with good result, we noticed peak performance and more focused cock...extra miles on the drag fight too..for now this is what we've been using... 5 out of 5 winnings since we start using it.

  14. #14
    Member muscledean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kentucky Mountains
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    Save you some money and buy a big jug of Lixotinic.Its the exact same stuff as aminoplex.Its around 120.00 a jug.Look it up its for race horses a guy showed me this to save money he was right!!...........Coldsteel187
    Quote Originally Posted by unexpected View Post
    well there is controversy as to if it really works but the russians made it famous in the 60's i think? it suppose to kill the latic acid that we build up during strenuous work outs that make our muscles sore, feeling of lazyness, and slows repair. well russians believed the b-15 to be he wonder drug that kills this latic acid thus giving more stamina, continued strength, and better rest. in theory you suppose to administer 1/10-2/10 of a cc under the skin the last three days as they build up the latic acid while resting in that rest stalls. this will allow them to reach out, have more stamina, and feel better. the easiest spot is between the leg and breast. there is a huge pocket there so you will deff get it btw the skin and meat. theres a lot of research just google it. then it is up to you if you want to believe it or not. also they say the true b-15 is illegal? so the stuff dr. blues sells i question the content and wish someone could test it to see if it actually is b-15? their a GREAT company but if it is illegal then how are they getting it and selling it? maybe i read wrong. but i love their AMINOPLEX! i think thats the wonder drug!

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ky
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    What do you mean N.O. We really like the b-15

  16. #16
    Senior Member Camarines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,205
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    Quote Originally Posted by whitehatch View Post
    What do you mean N.O. We really like the b-15
    I'm guessing N.O. meaning NiteOwl. Paul Hulin sells B-15.

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ky
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    You think they use his method in mma thats what threw me off.

  18. #18
    Senior Member blackdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    I'm thinking Nitric Oxide

  19. #19
    Member IceBen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bahay Kubo
    Posts
    423
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    nitric oxide it is....it has more natural effect rather than the "drugged" effect on cocks, well maybe it depends on your dosing too much i guess will do same. we liked it so i guess we'll stay on it

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    281
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    Nitric Oxide .. i wouldnt use for birds i would rather use L-Arginine it is less intense but still gives me a good pump and helps me stay focused now when u use JetFuse NOX from GAT that is a nitric oxide and it is a whole different ball game yet it does have L-arginine in it all it does is dialate the blood vesseles and opens them so more blood flows to the muscles not sure how it would effect a 4-5 pund birds but for me its good lol yfis -cali

  21. Thanks asilsweater thanked for this post
  22. #21
    Senior Member blackdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    is that Force Factor good stuff or no?

  23. #22
    Member old school's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    222
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    I best keep secert among winners are good heathy fowl I use b_15 an aminoplex but heathy fowl is tjw secert

  24. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    Has anyone ever tried old vitamins/supplements? I had about 10 boxes of that "Super Amin-toplex" capsule stuff and didn't use them all. They've gone a couple years past the expiration date, but I was wondering if they would still be any good. I tried giving the capsules to some animals I was going to cull, and it didn't seem to give them any negative side effects at all. I was just wondering if any of you had ever tried using expired vitamins/supplements.

  25. #24
    Senior Member fernan1552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,618
    Post Thanks / Like

    Smile Re: Proven way to use b-15

    up up up to the top!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionMastr69 View Post
    Has anyone ever tried old vitamins/supplements? I had about 10 boxes of that "Super Amin-toplex" capsule stuff and didn't use them all. They've gone a couple years past the expiration date, but I was wondering if they would still be any good. I tried giving the capsules to some animals I was going to cull, and it didn't seem to give them any negative side effects at all. I was just wondering if any of you had ever tried using expired vitamins/supplements.

  26. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    B-15 is good if you know how to use it it takes 72 hours to start working,most folks think it is a vitamin THIS IS FALSE- B-15 IS A nervous system stimulate what it does is keep your fowl from running out of gas,it opens up the blood vessals and helps fight muscle fatigue in short you can hit harder longer and not get tired as fast I have it down if anyone needs to know the right way google it but I have a method that we use and average ove 85 % so if we can help just message me

  27. #26
    Member redkarani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    davao del sur
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    Quote Originally Posted by rolling rock gf View Post
    B-15 is good if you know how to use it it takes 72 hours to start working,most folks think it is a vitamin THIS IS FALSE- B-15 IS A nervous system stimulate what it does is keep your fowl from running out of gas,it opens up the blood vessals and helps fight muscle fatigue in short you can hit harder longer and not get tired as fast I have it down if anyone needs to know the right way google it but I have a method that we use and average ove 85 % so if we can help just message me
    what is the difference between b15 and nux vomica and its effect on our birds during fight day? can this 2 agents be used simultaneously? thanks for the inputs.

  28. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    The first derby I ever competed in 3 years ago was with a 21 day keep I found on gamerooster.com it was basiclly aminoplex and b15 only the 1st rooster went to the drag the next 3 never left the main pit the first rooster was shown around noon and had a lot of moisture in his droppings still won him but was a little sluggish by 4 oclock I had shown the last won as the day went on they seemed to have gotten sharper I gave the keep to my cousin but he did not do so well with it but did notice the power and stamina never faltered just that his cocks didnt cut and we never used it again but I intend to use it again once I get started again in my own place.

  29. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    TX/HI
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarines View Post
    I'm guessing N.O. meaning NiteOwl. Paul Hulin sells B-15.
    it's Nitric Oxide. It's in a lot of human pre-workout supplements nowadays. What it does is it dilates the arteries to provide the muscles more red blood cells and oxygen, reducing fatigue.

  30. #29
    Member BLACKCROW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    389
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    there black vitiamins are some of the best

  31. #30
    Member Sweet_Water's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sa kalawakan
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Proven way to use b-15

    When is the best time to give the B15 before the show? 72 hours or 48 hours before the show?

Similar Threads

  1. Proven Broodhen or Proven Broodcock?
    By gUN fOR hIRE in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: August 10th, 2014, 01:57 PM
  2. proven....
    By knightz in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: March 12th, 2010, 04:04 PM
  3. ano ba talaga ang proven
    By d'rambo' in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2006, 11:35 PM
  4. Sweaters have proven themselves...
    By Kidd Sentencia in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: September 6th, 2006, 10:32 AM
  5. proven?
    By jason_slay in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: September 6th, 2005, 12:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •