Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 132

Thread: Tari Names and pictures

  
  1. #61
    Senior Member jam671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Legal Cockfighting Location
    Posts
    998
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    [quote=SANTA FE;3697865]
    Quote Originally Posted by jam671 View Post
    What is the design name of this?

    Double blade? Deadly but I dnt think ds won't be allowed unless ur opponent agrees...
    This one is just a design that looks like double blade. But it is actually not sharp on the bottom. I think they made it like that to take off some weight.

  2. #62
    Senior Member CrowsNestFarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,022
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    Jam,
    After watching that fight, you can clearly see that you bird was smaller. Perhaps you could have made it 20/20 if you had a longer knife OR if you hadn't let your confidence over take you and waited until it was an even match, kinda wasnt fair to your bird to put him up against a bigger opponent. Just saying, not trying to sound like a prick bro, just my honest observation.

  3. #63
    Senior Member jam671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Legal Cockfighting Location
    Posts
    998
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan J View Post
    Jam,
    After watching that fight, you can clearly see that you bird was smaller. Perhaps you could have made it 20/20 if you had a longer knife OR if you hadn't let your confidence over take you and waited until it was an even match, kinda wasnt fair to your bird to put him up against a bigger opponent. Just saying, not trying to sound like a prick bro, just my honest observation.
    Thanks. This was a derby so i thought the weights should have been evenly matched. But my brother was the one that said nevermind, just fight it. It was unfair to my bird and i know that. I was actually complaining to my brother about the off match. But i just went with what my brother decided. Kinda sucks cause he was a really good bird. We also named him Double Barrel, because both his legs has good scale markings. Oh well, i guess we wont make that same mistake.
    Last edited by jam671; June 14th, 2011 at 01:43 PM.

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    Nice videos. too many people inside the ring tho.

  5. #65
    Senior Member jam671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Legal Cockfighting Location
    Posts
    998
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: This might be of interest to you

    Quote Originally Posted by craguilar View Post
    Mayor Nene Aguilar offers fighting cocks that are worthy of your investment. These panabongs are well-taken cared of on Mayor Aguilar's very own breeding farm.

    • Science breeding of Mayor Nene Aguilar
    • Tested bloodline ( Sweater roundhead, Kelso hatch, Lemon, and Tested Bulik )

    Prices range from:
    P8,000 and up - cock
    P7,000 and up - stag
    P20,000 - Trio red
    P25,000 - Trio bulik
    Interested parties are very much welcomed to visit our farm in Balubad II, Silang, Cavite. For queries, feel free to contact Allan 0921-625-5616 or Jerome 0920-899-6829.
    I think it is against forum to post this type of sales post. This thread is about Tari Names and Pictures. You might want to remove it before you get into trouble.

  6. #66
    Member SURUHANU671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    Jam,
    It isn't your knives.your opponent was probably a pound heavier before conditioning.6 to 8 oz. at weigh in.taller and heavier,just to much of an advantage.just my 2cents.671

  7. #67
    Senior Member jam671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Legal Cockfighting Location
    Posts
    998
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    Here is the pic of 4 of my new knifes.
    Its too bad right now is molting season.
    I cant wait to try it out next seasons derbies.
    Modified Banana. I got 12 ranging from 3.5" up to 4.25"
    I think this completes my set from 2.75" to 3" traditional
    and 3.5 and up Modified Banana.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jam671; June 14th, 2011 at 07:08 PM.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Waimea, HI.
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    Those knives are nice one question how come there is so many guys in the ring ? Is that normal for Guam?

    Oh my opinion anything longer than 3 " is to long

  9. #69
    Senior Member royandres314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    laoag city/AbuD
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    http://royan314.multiply.com/photos/...riors#photo=37

    from Ranjee - Cebu -Gaffsmaker, Banana Diamond Split Type.... Tested with super devastating against the opponent.Tested @ Derbies & Hackfights.

  10. #70
    Senior Member jam671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Legal Cockfighting Location
    Posts
    998
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by R TORRES View Post
    Those knives are nice one question how come there is so many guys in the ring ? Is that normal for Guam?

    Oh my opinion anything longer than 3 " is to long
    Yeah, its pretty much like that all the time. LOL
    The owner doesnt really put much rules about how many people
    can be in the ring. And the thing is the ring isnt even that big.

    3" might be a bit long, but i need some long ones to play around with.
    Plus almost everyone is using 3.5" to 4" knives. So to even out the fairness
    i feel i should at least have the same thing so if i need to put a longer knife
    i do have that option.

  11. #71
    Senior Member CrowsNestFarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,022
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by jam671 View Post
    Thanks. This was a derby so i thought the weights should have been evenly matched. But my brother was the one that said nevermind, just fight it. It was unfair to my bird and i know that. I was actually complaining to my brother about the off match. But i just went with what my brother decided. Kinda sucks cause he was a really good bird. We also named him Double Barrel, because both his legs has good scale markings. Oh well, i guess we wont make that same mistake.
    Ya you would think that in a derby they would be an even match, or that the guy with the overweight bird should get a replacement that fits the weight category. I know how brothers can be, ive got 2 myself lol But like you said, you wont make the same mistake again! Good luck in future bro!
    Oh, do you have any brothers/sisters of Double Barrel? Or even the parents that made him? If so maybe you will get another just like him!!

  12. #72
    Senior Member clearfork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    566
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    What is the rules as far as a length limit on the long knife? Is there one?

  13. #73
    Senior Member jam671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Legal Cockfighting Location
    Posts
    998
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan J View Post
    Ya you would think that in a derby they would be an even match, or that the guy with the overweight bird should get a replacement that fits the weight category. I know how brothers can be, ive got 2 myself lol But like you said, you wont make the same mistake again! Good luck in future bro!
    Oh, do you have any brothers/sisters of Double Barrel? Or even the parents that made him? If so maybe you will get another just like him!!
    I bought Double Barrel from one of my friends for $200.00
    I went back to check if he had more, but theres not many left.
    I did pick up another one but a bit darker in color. but i am not sure
    if they are brothers. The guy doesnt single mate. He has like 10 hens
    in each brood pen and has about 6 brood pens. So its hard to know which
    ones are the parents. that is only thing i dont like about how he breeds his birds.
    The thing is, i didnt even get to select the best on his yard.
    I just looked at it and if it looked good and felt good, i get it.
    I am basically entering derbies without select and solely depending
    on my condition to transform them to birds that dont stop kicking.

    Quote Originally Posted by clearfork View Post
    What is the rules as far as a length limit on the long knife? Is there one?
    I am not sure if there is any rules on max Length. I think they might freak out if i just get one 6 inch knife just to joke around. Put it on
    and see if they say anything about it being to long. LOL
    Last edited by jam671; June 16th, 2011 at 06:55 AM.

  14. #74
    Senior Member CrowsNestFarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,022
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    [QUOTE=jam671;3701032]I bought Double Barrel from one of my friends for $200.00
    I went back to check if he had more, but theres not many left.
    I did pick up another one but a bit darker in color. but i am not sure
    if they are brothers. The guy doesnt single mate. He has like 10 hens
    in each brood pen and has about 6 brood pens. So its hard to know which
    ones are the parents. that is only thing i dont like about how he breeds his birds.
    The thing is, i didnt even get to select the best on his yard.
    I just looked at it and if it looked good and felt good, i get it.
    I am basically entering derbies without select and solely depending
    on my condition to transform them to birds that dont stop kicking.


    Ahh Ic, well hopefully you slected something that is close to him, and your conditioning methods show the same results with the new bird as they have will all others bro. Good luck with him, keep in touch on his performance.

  15. #75
    Senior Member jam671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Legal Cockfighting Location
    Posts
    998
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    The one i selected was more derby style. Long legs and tight compact body.
    Smaller. Double barrel was 4lb 8oz. The new one i got is only 4lb 2oz.
    But the new one i like cause more derby style. Also i have more time to put
    into this one because he will go for next season which gives me more time to
    get him ready.

  16. #76
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    http://multiply.com/mu/killerknives/...&nmid=91069405

    ganitong klase ang pinagawa ko kay bro chris, napakaganda ang pagkakayari

  17. #77
    Senior Member CrowsNestFarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,022
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by jam671 View Post
    The one i selected was more derby style. Long legs and tight compact body.
    Smaller. Double barrel was 4lb 8oz. The new one i got is only 4lb 2oz.
    But the new one i like cause more derby style. Also i have more time to put
    into this one because he will go for next season which gives me more time to
    get him ready.
    Well hopefully with the time youve got to put into him he performs for you. Do you have any idea what his bloodlines are, even though your friend doesnt single mate?

  18. #78
    Senior Member jam671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Legal Cockfighting Location
    Posts
    998
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    From what i know, it is Mel Sims Black.
    But some people say he infused some bonanza blood.
    I really dont know. Ill have to ask him next time.

  19. #79
    Senior Member CrowsNestFarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,022
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    nothing wrong with the mel sims blacks. Although from what I have read here on this sight, they may be a littl ebetter when crossed. But with the right conditioning, they can go to the show pure.

  20. #80
    Senior Member jam671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Legal Cockfighting Location
    Posts
    998
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    I like to show em pure and cross. Both are great.
    The first and second bird were from the same farm.
    I have to say they fought like they were ace cocks, but they were
    actually still only stags. But boy did they fire that feet with some great
    accuracy.

    I cant wait to try out my new knife. I wont over size it but will put a nice size one.
    According to the royandres314 posted above, Rannjee has proven deadly knifes.
    Thats the guy i got my knifes from. So far i love the way it looks. Now i just need
    to find out if i love the way it cuts.
    Last edited by jam671; June 17th, 2011 at 07:49 AM.

  21. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    94
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    I dont know anything about the lk.. My question is what's the difference between a socket knife and fork knife. I know the socket knife has a socket but do they cut different and can you use a socket knif if your opponent is using the fork lk.. I guess that someone will have to explain because to me they are both knives..

  22. #82
    Senior Member jam671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Legal Cockfighting Location
    Posts
    998
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    Yes, Both is allowed here on Guam.

  23. #83
    CyberFriends Maning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Babuyan Island
    Posts
    2,856
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures


  24. #84
    Member Aviator505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    SNZCal
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    Boss Manning, anong style, klase ng material at kanino nyo pinagawa e2?
    pwedi rin malaman kung magkano ang isang set. Salamat
    Quote Originally Posted by Maning View Post

  25. #85
    CyberFriends Maning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Babuyan Island
    Posts
    2,856
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    I dont know the knife style..T1-- High Speed, tungsten type tool steel...Made in Albay..Labor(does not include the steel) is 500 pesos each or apprx. $ 11.60 each..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator505 View Post
    Boss Manning, anong style, klase ng material at kanino nyo pinagawa e2?
    pwedi rin malaman kung magkano ang isang set. Salamat

  26. #86
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Calif, Az USA and Rizal, Philippines
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by ga coondawg View Post
    well I got a question that is prob gonna sound dumb to yaul, but what difference does it make if there is a loop by the prop toe or not, the 1 inch knife doesn't have it that I have ever seen, but almost all lk do...????
    Many P.I. Gaffers want the toe loop. They say its easier to get it set properly.

  27. #87
    Member Guamasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Guam
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire73 View Post
    I dont know anything about the lk.. My question is what's the difference between a socket knife and fork knife. I know the socket knife has a socket but do they cut different and can you use a socket knif if your opponent is using the fork lk.. I guess that someone will have to explain because to me they are both knives..
    The fork knife has an outside to inside aim while the socket knife has the blade positioned from the inside (where it is attached to the socket) and comes out then goes back in. The exit wound from the socket knife wreaks havoc. The fork knife seems more efficient in penetration. I have the adjustable socket knives and fork knives. I like using the socket knife on hard shuffling infighting birds.

  28. #88
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Calif, Az USA and Rizal, Philippines
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Guamasil View Post
    The fork knife has an outside to inside aim while the socket knife has the blade positioned from the inside (where it is attached to the socket) and comes out then goes back in. The exit wound from the socket knife wreaks havoc. The fork knife seems more efficient in penetration. I have the adjustable socket knives and fork knives. I like using the socket knife on hard shuffling infighting birds.
    If you think about the 2 types of leg attachment systems. The fork is very rigid and slides in deeply n comes out quickly on a flatter plain. On the other hand, the Socket is more flexible and arches opposed pressure in and out n ya wonder why the exit wound is wide as the Grand Canyon...

    JB

  29. #89
    Member F&Gfiregold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SJ ANT /SE NEG
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    For me Fork Knife, because you can adjust what you want... its depend to the fighting style of your birds...

  30. #90
    Member deldins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    isla, cebu
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tari Names and pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by F&Gfiregold View Post
    For me Fork Knife, because you can adjust what you want... its depend to the fighting style of your birds...
    up..... up..... up.....

Similar Threads

  1. is it the chicken or their names???
    By kogmohon in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: January 14th, 2013, 03:59 PM
  2. ENTRY NAMES
    By Troublemakers in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: January 2nd, 2011, 04:16 AM
  3. Names EXPOSED!!!!
    By Amigozz in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: January 8th, 2010, 10:51 AM
  4. Wsc Entry Names?????
    By aloy villanueva in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 20th, 2008, 09:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •