Thread: Grady fields

Post Thanks / Like

Grady fields

So what all do you guys think about his fowl.. are they worth the $1000 a trio or not? are they good for the gaff?

PLEASE NO ILLEGAL TALK... ONLY TALK ABOUT WHEN LEGAL... i don't want to get anyone in trouble or anything... everything is for historical reasons so please only talk historical

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grady fields

If your talking about Grady out of OK i've talk to him once on the phone seems like a real nice guy just don't know that i would pay that much for one of his trios we just don't hear very much about him and his fowl around here and living in OK you would think we would

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Grady fields

Quote Originally Posted by Hard_Shuffle View Post
    So what all do you guys think about his fowl.. are they worth the $1000 a trio or not? are they good for the gaff?

PLEASE NO ILLEGAL TALK... ONLY TALK ABOUT WHEN LEGAL... i don't want to get anyone in trouble or anything... everything is for historical reasons so please only talk historical
    Mr. HARD_SHUFFLE, just try to check Mr. TOM HARGUS of OKLAHOMA. When cocfighting ws still legal he was famous for his Gaff Birds and have been doing well with them. He is an elderly ederly gentleman that has birds for Gaff. Try to have talk to him and have a good chicken talk and Im sure he will be able to tell you more.

Good Luck my friend

Post Thanks / Like

I know the fowls from both men above... both have good quality fowls... may one more famous than other ... but don't be scare about mr. grady.. he have power fowls since a good time... and mr hargus... is a master of the gaff ...
    regards
    JG

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered a hatch trio from mr fields a couple months back. there very nice fowl. i don't think you will be dissapointed with them.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been told Mr Fields has great hatch fowl.

Thomas do u have any pictures of the Hatchl

Post Thanks / Like

ah thanks guys.. i sure hope i ain't for 1 grand

Post Thanks / Like

Grady is a Great cocker. Grady will do his best to get you great fowl for the prices he is asking you are getting top notch fowl. This leads me to another topic, but since we are talking about good fowl at good pricing, I hope you all don't mind me interjecting something here.

When you are buying fowl, it's important to know how to feed, and how to take care of them. Every Fowl family is differnt. Great fowl will stay great If the owner, feeder, handler, cocker that purchased them is experienced enough to "KNOW" the fowl. Are you breeding or just fighting them? Some eat less that others, some like work, and some don't. Some you can scratch out, and some you have to work.
    Grady has many families of fowl. It's important to know what family you want, and how that family reacts to the environment.
    I don't believe Grady Fields has Junk, or sells Junk. Not the Grady Fields I know anyway!
    Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys and thanks to everyone who pm'd me.. heard some horror stories and heard some terrific stories.. guess ill bite the bullet and see if im throwin my money in the fire or if im buying my weight in gold

i will let you guys know what it turned out like.. true it'll be a while before the stags grow up but i will let you guys know

thanks again!