Thread: what is Aminoplex

noel_6116

what is Aminoplex

i am almost 20 years in cock fighting since my father is a cocker also, i improve a lot the way my father conditioned his fighting cocks but this Aminoplex,, i hadnt used yet, and somebody define it as multi vitamins, whats its specialization is it a stimulants? anybody please give me some tips about it, many thanks to folks

Post Thanks / Like
    aminoplex injectable can be used with any medication or supplement. it is used as a general conditioning agent in overcoming nutritional and anemic conditions. each cc contains 1000 mcg of b12 plus iron, b complex and 48 other vitamins & minerals and enzymes essential to good health and well being. dosage is 1/4 to 1/2 cc onthe breast muscle per week up to a day before the fight. it also comes in tablet form which can be given every other day during the conditioning period.

noel_6116
    many thanks for your information, does it has any negative effect in tropical climates?

Post Thanks / Like
    if you're asking if we can used that here in the philippines... the answer is YES. :rbounce: :rbounce:

noel_6116
    thanks again, aminoplex is already a brand name? i used b-12 injectable and centrum as my multi vit please give tips on how i could combined in a program the aminoplex, i gave .3cc every tuesday of b-12 and t-th of 1/2 centrum, and the fight day is sunday

ilahas
    aminoplex as the name implies is a formulation whose main ingredients are amino acids (amino) and B-complex (plex)

amino acids are the building blocks of protein. there are i believe (not sure ) 7 type of amino acids. These acids together are metabloized by the body in order to convert it to protein which builds mass/meat/muscle in the body. the absence of one acid in the metabolism inhibits the formation of protein. Meat, eggs, and ligiums are rich in protein but some liqiums like mongo are lacking some forms of acids that make up the right combination to form protein. mongo, although rich in (protein) really is not a complete protein substitute because it is deficient in other forms of amino acids. to eat mongo alone does not constitute a good source of complete protein and therefor requires other substitutes so that together the body can metabloze both and convert to protein. meat is a complete protein and egg as a whole is likewise complete. the amino acids int the aminoplex is formulated to augment that which the fowl metabolism can produce naturally, otherwise the ingredients has to be complete to be effective.

if one can afford, amino acids are superior to natual food in the since that food proteins has to be digested first and then broken down to its amino acids before the body can metablolize it and put it back together. aminos are predigested and therefore is readily absorbed once it hits the digestive track. all should be absorb if the formulation is of good quality

B-complex are added to help the absorption and metabolism process and so are other minerals if included in the formulation.

AMINOVITE AND AMINOPLEX should be regarded equal in this sense and one should buy the cheaper of the two. one can also buy a higher grade amino acids at a much cheaper price by going to fitness stores such as GNC which is my favorite chicken vitamin store. gnc sell amino acid liuids in big bottles. good for chicks. together with multivitamins the effect should be the same except that aminoplex or aminovites are injectables and go straight to the blood plasma. Hmmm maybe i should write more of the wonder drugs sold out there to demystify the issues.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: what is Aminoplex

Post Thanks / Like

Good injectable multi. vitamin. Comes in pill form also.

Post Thanks / Like

Happy New Year To All !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ncyabut
    aminoplex injectable can be used with any medication or supplement. it is used as a general conditioning agent in overcoming nutritional and anemic conditions. each cc contains 1000 mcg of b12 plus iron, b complex and 48 other vitamins & minerals and enzymes essential to good health and well being. dosage is 1/4 to 1/2 cc onthe breast muscle per week up to a day before the fight. it also comes in tablet form which can be given every other day during the conditioning period.
    thank you for the info

Post Thanks / Like

Cyanocobalamin 30ml/1000mcg

Available in Cebu City, Superior-agrivet - Look for Jun-jun 09176277273 & see the picture
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/sambulat/b12.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chrishapitan
    Cyanocobalamin 30ml/1000mcg

Available in Cebu City, Superior-agrivet - Look for Jun-jun 09176277273 & see the picture
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/sambulat/b12.jpg
    is that it?
    i thought aminoplex is a combi of amino acids plus some other vitamins..
    i couldn't read the brand?
    that's a vit b12,yes?

noliTABUK

Thanks for the information about aminoplex i myself wants to give it a try too. i have heard of so many wonderful stories about the effectiveness of this vitamin especially on cocks suffering from anemia.
    Last edited by noliTABUK; December 2nd, 2007 at 05:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

dr.Blues aminoplex (Breco) is what i use during cold months, pretty good results but sometimes its hard to find hir in PI provinces

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by victory lane
    dr.Blues aminoplex (Breco) is what i use during cold months, pretty good results but sometimes its hard to find hir in PI provinces
    First, very nice and accurate post sir Ilahas! To Sir Victory, there is a good and perhaps better substitute to Aminoplex that is available at Mercury Drug nationwide. You may not be able to get it without prescription but that should not be a problem a I am sure you have some doctor friends. It contains not exactly the same components but does the same trick, to improve the body mass of our fowls. You can combine it with whatever brand of Vitamin b-complex you are using with no harmful effects and I assure you at a much cheaper price. The product is used to supplement geriatrict patients who are incapable of digesting solid food intake. The brand is Moriamin S2 and it comes in vials of 20 ml so you have to transfer it to a sterile empty bottle of say distilled water to keep it for the next doses. The dose is 1 ml a week via deep intramascular injection. In no time your problematic birds in terms of body mass wil have the football shapep body you always wanted. Hope this helps...

Post Thanks / Like

www.univetpharm.com/contact_index.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Uni-Plex 15
    Vitamins, minerals & amino acids
    100 ml
    $17.75
    Uni-Stress
    Liver extract, iron, vitamins & minerals
    100 ml

Post Thanks / Like

nice threand here guys

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noel_6116
    i am almost 20 years in cock fighting since my father is a cocker also, i improve a lot the way my father conditioned his fighting cocks but this Aminoplex,, i hadnt used yet, and somebody define it as multi vitamins, whats its specialization is it a stimulants? anybody please give me some tips about it, many thanks to folks
    Since it kind of expensive I only use it for conditiong. anyway, i inject i/2cc every 6days and 2 injections b4 fight i lessen the dosage to o.3cc on the 2nd to the last dose the the last injection which is 1 1/2 days b4 fight to only o.2cc.

Post Thanks / Like

i wonder if itd good to use during their molt

Post Thanks / Like

Ilahas quote: AMINOVITE AND AMINOPLEX - higher grade amino acids at a much cheaper price by going to fitness stores such as GNC which is my favorite chicken vitamin store. gnc sell amino acid liuids in big bottles. good for chicks. together with multivitamins the effect should be the same except that aminoplex or aminovites are injectables and go straight to the blood plasma.

I am not sure whether the amino acids can help the mental side of pointing on fight day. I think the amino acids can help the physical side during pre cond and conditioning stages. However, birds that are in good shape gain confidence giving them a feeling of euphoria (a big plus). But mental sharpness on fight day is still a different issue.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noel_6116
    Aminocomplex is good stuff. I use it all the time. It helps get your fowl to the next level of performance...

yfis,

Omar "El Criador" Moreno

www.RoyalGameFowlProducts.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EAA Indians
    Ilahas quote: AMINOVITE AND AMINOPLEX - higher grade amino acids at a much cheaper price by going to fitness stores such as GNC which is my favorite chicken vitamin store. gnc sell amino acid liuids in big bottles. good for chicks. together with multivitamins the effect should be the same except that aminoplex or aminovites are injectables and go straight to the blood plasma.

I am not sure whether the amino acids can help the mental side of pointing on fight day. I think the amino acids can help the physical side during pre cond and conditioning stages. However, birds that are in good shape gain confidence giving them a feeling of euphoria (a big plus). But mental sharpness on fight day is still a different issue.
    Agreed! The usual procedure is to supplement the birds with amino acids, vitamins, electrolytes etc. whatever you may need to get them fit, proper and healthy early on in the pre-keep and in the early stages of the keep proper. I use both Aminovite and Aminoplex to correct whatever nutritional deficiency the fowls may have early on. But during the pointing period and assuming that the birds are already in top physical shape, all they need is the good old reliable B-12 to help them stay relaxed but sharp on fight day. LOL...
    Last edited by super fly; March 30th, 2009 at 09:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

AMINOPLEX the drug with out expiration. goodluck for those who use it.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the inputs................... more to come....................