Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dunghills

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dunghills

Just keep in mind FELLAS, IT TAKES A COMPETENT HANDLER TO KNOW WHEN TO PUSH AND WHEN TO BACK'EM OFF. JUST KEEP FOCUS AND SOMETIMES YA JUST GET OUT ROOSTER ED. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS THE GAME INTERESTING! GOOD TIMES!��

2. Likes KevinG, brothersgrimm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't mind getting out roistered but in postiza there's no handling.losing to a dung hill is no fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mctrott View Post
    I don't mind getting out roistered but in postiza there's no handling.losing to a dung hill is no fun.
    How do you loose to a dunghill in postiza or any other game? A loss is a loss. The fact that you lost to a bird, who in your opinion was a dunghill just doesn't explain us taking a "less than" bird to a show.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by turbo_harpoon View Post
    Wheelers...
    I saw a guy win a 6 stag derby at Sierra Bonita game club with All wheeler's. 6-0--- I went 5-1 and got nothing.
    My last short knife derby at Quartzite Game club I lost my first 3 fights to 3 runners that when chased into a corner they wheeled and hit...0-3 for the day.
    They will get you most every time. Especially if your bird is overly aggressive like mine.
    Was that guy from Oregon with the spangled whitehackles or was it the guy and lady from cal they didn't trim there combs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    How do you loose to a dunghill in postiza or any other game? A loss is a loss. The fact that you lost to a bird, who in your opinion was a dunghill just doesn't explain us taking a "less than" bird to a show.
    I was talking about a wheeler, which I consider a dung hill.

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen very game good roosters that came from behind in long, hard fights...turn it on because they seemed to sense or know that the opponent was weakening or slacking. I didn't consider them to be dunghill. They can tell when they are getting into the opponent even before I can see it for myself...my opinion

Post Thanks / Like

Every rooster that comes from behind to win isn't a dunghill in my opinion. The vast majority are game. You just have to understand what you are seeing and account for just how the fight has went down. A good game rooster will always fight as hard as his body will allow him to. He don't just turn it up a notch or two when he senses his opponent is wilting. He will from start to finish fight as hard as his injuries allow him to. Where as a dunghill will alot of times only peck when he can hit and look for other ways to escape the battle. Alot of dunghills will also start hitting like a fresh rooster alot of times when he senses an edge. Alot of folks get confused simply because they do not understand what they are looking at.
    Last edited by arkla2; December 2nd, 2016 at 11:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen a many laying on the short line for ten mins barely pecking then all a sudden come up like a fresh cock you will hear guys saying look at that rooster man he is game and I'll be thinking he is junk gonna lay there and play possum for ten mins

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

10. Thanks TopNotchfarms thanked for this post
    Likes lawgreyman14, TopNotchfarms liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember wave yur hands alot and wear a Red shirt

Post Thanks / Like

I am proud of gamefowls dunghill or not.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arkla2 View Post
    Every rooster that comes from behind to win isn't a dunghill in my opinion. The vast majority are game. You just have to understand what you are seeing and account for just how the fight has went down. A good game rooster will always fight as hard as his body will allow him to. He don't just turn it up a notch or two when he senses his opponent is wilting. He will from start to finish fight as hard as his injuries allow him to. Where as a dunghill will alot of times only peck when he can hit and look for other ways to escape the battle. Alot of dunghills will also start hitting like a fresh rooster alot of times when he senses an edge. Alot of folks get confused simply because they do not understand what they are looking at.
    Some good points. Alot of times we blame the chicken for being dunhill, when in reality its not him who set up the brood pens or selected himself for show.
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; December 4th, 2016 at 03:33 PM.

14. Thanks arkla2, LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes KevinG, arkla2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know anyone who has handled a lot not just a few because you probably haven't felt this. Your cock has been knocked flat for 30 minutes. The other cock has whooped on yours but hasn't done a lot more damage. Then you handle and you feel life coming back to your cock his legs start twitching and you he feels like you just added a few pounds of air to him. I use to really enjoy that because I could feel it way before the crowd could see it. I always used to like to ask Where Are The Long Odds? I've come back and won many fights like that. Simply a case of the best and Gamest cock getting behind early. A really game cock will seldom let his opponent get back up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    I know anyone who has handled a lot not just a few because you probably haven't felt this. Your cock has been knocked flat for 30 minutes. The other cock has whooped on yours but hasn't done a lot more damage. Then you handle and you feel life coming back to your cock his legs start twitching and you he feels like you just added a few pounds of air to him. I use to really enjoy that because I could feel it way before the crowd could see it. I always used to like to ask Where Are The Long Odds? I've come back and won many fights like that. Simply a case of the best and Gamest cock getting behind early. A really game cock will seldom let his opponent get back up.
    I agree! This what I have seen too. Getting behind and looks bad...they never stopped trying but they can sense a change in the other cock and kick into another gear! Not dunghill laying around hoping something happens...but trying the best they can and the cool thing is like LaBlue said they feel different too.

17. Likes southernX, KevinG, lawgreyman14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    Bump .............................

Dunghills like wheelers and duckers can be a pain in the ass somethimes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White thai View Post
    Bump .............................

Dunghills like wheelers and duckers can be a pain in the ass somethimes.
    sorry white thai. I can not accept ur friends request. I do trust only few circle of friends.

And when u side bushwick. I think u are only one person.

I am a sabungero. Cockfighter here in this site. And will not be friends who is not a cockfighter.

This site is for sabungeros. If you are here and ur not. U have different agenda.

Again, sorry. I am not friendly.

20. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Dennis Acido, Al Sanchez, HCGF liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=grey/dom;4906674]sorry white thai. I can not accept ur friends request. I do trust only few circle of friends.

I am a sabungero. Cockfighter here in this site. And will not be friends who is not a cockfighter.

This site is for sabungeros. If you are here and ur not. U have different agenda.

Again, sorry. I am not friendly.[/QUOTE. At least Stay on topic. The war is over. Dont start a new one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grey/dom View Post
    sorry white thai. I can not accept ur friends request. I do trust only few circle of friends.

Again, sorry. I am not friendly.
    I have to agree. Daily friend request does get old fast.. Hint hint..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Al Sanchez View Post
    I have to agree. Daily friend request does get old fast.. Hint hint..
    Please please dont start fighting again. Its quit and peacefull at the moment. Why you digging in the past? Let IT behind you. When bushwick shows up again you in more Trouble.
    Last edited by White thai; February 10th, 2019 at 11:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=White thai;4906686]
    Quote Originally Posted by grey/dom View Post

Again, sorry. I am not friendly.[/QUOTE. At least Stay on topic. The war is over. Dont start a new one.
    U still doesn't get it. And
    maybe u never will. I am on topic on dunghills. And it isnt war. I just reply u here about friend request.
    I am quitting here on sabong net. And you request to be my friend.

If you reAlly think you can fool people or we stupid enough to play ur games.

We are not as insecure to seek attention. If u are happy to be here.

Dnt create conflict. Ur creating ur own war. I dnt want to get involved with ur drama and lies.

please, please pity urself. U become a laughing stock. U just dnt know. Be sensible enough if u are already an adult. If u are still a child. This site is no room for you.

Now you got more because u implying of war.

Whose ur brigade? The huggers? Again. I am
    out. Be happy.

25. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

https://postimg.cc/ZvB46qf8

I think I did it right, well here’s one of them “Hated Toppies”
    Last edited by CA whitetoppy06; February 11th, 2019 at 01:46 AM.

27. Likes Al Sanchez, Crazy Eyes liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Please please dont start fighting again. Its quit and peacefull at the moment. Why you digging in the past? Let IT behind you. When bushwick shows up again you in more Trouble.
    And your happy now mr sanzhez?

Post Thanks / Like

This is a Forum titled Chicken Talk...

Its For SERIOUS gamefowl discussion only. Anything and everything about chickens. Stop stirring the Pot. . Please read the Forum Rules.... Its located at the Top it is Titled "New Members Please Read Before Posting! "
    And your happy now mr sanzhez?
    Last edited by Al Sanchez; February 12th, 2019 at 08:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hitmonkey!!! View Post
    whats a true sign is when u see one that is about whipped and he hurts the other cock or a earlier hit starts showin up in the other cock ,and then all of a sudden he starts showin off on the downed cock
    That may be true sometimes but not all the time I had leiper that when the other cock showed a sign of being hurt they would grab another gear if you know what I meam.its like a fighter that is cautious and he lands a good blow then the killer instinct takes over then they finish the opponent. Back to the leiper I never left the pit with a loser that was not dead

31. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post