Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy William's Brunner Roundhead!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Jimmy William's Brunner Roundhead!!!!!

Who still breed (propagate) this bloodline? Please post some pictures.....

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Jimmy William's Brunner Roundhead!!!!!

Atty. Ryan abrenica of ra superfly gamefarm breeds this bloodline, he got his authentic jimmy williams brunner roundhead thru carl kelly of giorgia where jimmy williams shared his brunners before he died. They are the most hard hitting roundheads and awesome bone structure.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jimmy William's Brunner Roundhead!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ROY61479 View Post
    Atty. Ryan abrenica of ra superfly gamefarm breeds this bloodline, he got his authentic jimmy williams brunner roundhead thru carl kelly of giorgia where jimmy williams shared his brunners before he died. They are the most hard hitting roundheads and awesome bone structure.
    Thanks Bro!
    Do you have Carl Kelly of Georgia's Contact information? Many Thanks....

4. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Robert " bulldog" May got most of jimmy's brunners when he died I fought them at Birds of a Feather later called Hickery in Pearl River La. Jimmy and his girlfriend Pat Farmer ran the place. Robert has stopped breeding full time still has a few every now and then. A friend of mine raises them they sell for $400 each I also raise them they
    are direct from bulldog.

6. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

donald fotentot got it from pat farmer. alvin rhodes and bert lester got it from donald.

8. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Roger Roberts breeds em...

10. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by small block View Post
    Robert " bulldog" May got most of jimmy's brunners when he died I fought them at Birds of a Feather later called Hickery in Pearl River La. Jimmy and his girlfriend Pat Farmer ran the place. Robert has stopped breeding full time still has a few every now and then. A friend of mine raises them they sell for $400 each I also raise them they
    are direct from bulldog.
    Bro's, thanks for all your input about this bloodline, can you post some pictures of this JW brunner Roundhead... thanks... If you have some trio to spare e-mail me at pinugayfarm@hotmail.com or PM me..

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone knows who breed this JW Brunner Roundhead in the Philippines?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dinky Mug View Post
    Does anyone knows who breed this JW Brunner Roundhead in the Philippines?
    Gayoso brothers of Cebu. and Bebot Uy of Davao.
    Last edited by baoydavao; July 21st, 2011 at 08:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

small block, who ended up with Bulldog's Gilmores?

Post Thanks / Like

I got mine from Timberlane GF. Gift from my good friend. Cross really good with the radio blood.

Post Thanks / Like

Brunner Roundhead stag and pullet of Gerry Escalona from Timberlane
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MONTESANO1 View Post
    small block, who ended up with Bulldog's Gilmores?
    Bulldog and Randy Banks were in together when bulldog got in bad health
    randy got most of them and Mr. Ben Tanner from south ga got some and i got some from bulldog they dont get any better than the ones we have
    the only person to get any from any of us are close friends we cull all but our very best many people have wanted our culls but we dont sell many at all

18. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    Likes Yunke8888 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch Black View Post
    donald fotentot got it from pat farmer. alvin rhodes and bert lester got it from donald.
    Donald Fontenot got them from Jimmy Williams.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by super fly View Post
    Donald Fontenot got them from Jimmy Williams.
    jimmy and pat was together.......think he got the majority from pat afterwards.

21. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i hate to be the person to break all of your hearts but i know carl kelley personal as well as wanye davis,brandon lollis,leon morgan,robert banks,as well as ben tanner.so i feel its only fair to let everyone know that carl does not have jimmy williams rh and since he tired to steal leons brood stock he does have any of the morgan rh either.the roundheads he has came from jereld collins not to take anything away from them they are honest gamefowl.in closing superfly i dont know u from adams house cat but i would be ashamed to call i chicken peddler like carl kelley my partner!!!!!O YEA do ur self a favor n inbreed them bennet greys from carl see how many yl u get i dont know about u but never seen a yl bennet grey but ill bet you will get some out of carls.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by patport81 View Post
    i hate to be the person to break all of your hearts but i know carl kelley personal as well as wanye davis,brandon lollis,leon morgan,robert banks,as well as ben tanner.so i feel its only fair to let everyone know that carl does not have jimmy williams rh and since he tired to steal leons brood stock he does have any of the morgan rh either.the roundheads he has came from jereld collins not to take anything away from them they are honest gamefowl.in closing superfly i dont know u from adams house cat but i would be ashamed to call i chicken peddler like carl kelley my partner!!!!!O YEA do ur self a favor n inbreed them bennet greys from carl see how many yl u get i dont know about u but never seen a yl bennet grey but ill bet you will get some out of carls.
    I don't know your beef with Carl but in this site even legends get to be called names like peddler, drug dealers etc.. Sounds like insecurity to me. That kid Carl have done a nice job for me and JM, spotting chickens and driving from GA to NC, LA and TN. Only someone with great love for gamefowls can do that. We give him money to spend and I don't see anything wrong with doing a job for someone and earning a bit from it. Leon earned a lot from that deal and it is all because of the kid you call peddler and as far as I am concerned most of those men from his hood are only green with envy that the kid got sent to the PI and enjoy the WSC while you guys just enjoy the PI fights by reading magazines. And oh yeah, If you've got the money and time to visit the PI and Cebu in particular you are welcome to challenge me in a main with me using Carl's Bennets and Bruners. You see you can call a person all you want and say bad things about his chickens, but can you actually beat them? You can try thru me. The CVBA would be happy to host that match. Game? You see I like to fight for friends. You can type all you want but we talk the talk and also walk the walk...
    Last edited by super fly; August 3rd, 2011 at 10:02 PM.

24. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know your beef with Carl but in this site even legends get to be called names like peddler, drug dealers etc.. Sounds like insecurity to me. That kid Carl have done a nice job for me and JM, spotting chickens and driving from GA to NC, LA and TN. Only someone with great love for gamefowls can do that. We give him money to spend and I don't see anything wrong with doing a job for someone and earning a bit from it. Leon earned a lot from that deal and it is all because of the kid you call peddler and as far as I am concerned most of those men from his hood are only green with envy that the kid got sent to the PI and enjoy the WSC while you guys just enjoy the PI fights by reading magazines. And oh yeah, If you've got the money and time to visit the PI and Cebu in particular you are welcome to challenge me in a main with me using Carl's Bennets and Bruners. You see you can call a person all you want and say bad things about his chickens, but can you actually beat them? You can try thru me. The CVBA would be happy to host that match. Game? You see I like to fight for friends. You can type all you want but we talk the talk and also walk the walk...
    Hi Attorney,
    Is Carl the Big Guy that I met in one of our meetings? If he was, he was real nice.... And there's nothing wrong with making a few bucks in buying the good stuff for friends. Effort and labor is money...
    Yap, if Pat's willing to come id host the event.... I'll give the proceeds to charity....
    But we shouldnt waste our time Attorney we got bigger Fish to fry. Our derby is coming Up No fight nata ha! hehehe. See you in our visit....
    Attorney, we will have a tougher time beating our fellow CVBA friends in our derby than this guy

Only the ones that fought in it knows...

Pat,
    If your talking about the Black hat Bennet greys... You would get YL.... What in the world kinda bennet you mean???.. Bob Bennet?

Best,
    Victor Sierra
    Last edited by victor; August 3rd, 2011 at 10:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I mean bob bennet. As far as money a little money help somebody u are 100% right there's nothing wrong with that at all. But there is something wrong when u take a mans broodfowl that he let's u borrow because he beleives u are a trust worthy friend. Well carl said leon was like family rite? And u cut all contact off aviod the man an not to metion sell probally to YOU 2 of his broodcocks. When leon finally decide he better visit carl to make sure everything is ok. But when leon and buck get to carls he is not even man enough to waljk outside and talk with leon. That's F****d up. And as far as a main In pi I would be more than. Happy to bend you and carl over my knee.With one rule I come to your country we use my weapon good ol americian gaff with the first one to show a runner loses.So how much u willing to bet on carl or does that gaff scare u too? Hell we can even broadcast it over the internet. But on a different note witch is better in ur opinion your bennet cock or ur bullock cock?And ken boatnight wants his money for his pens!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I almost forgot since you have no knowledge or armerican rules and there carls birds anyway he is your handler surely u don't have a problem with your doing the honors right?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by victor View Post
    Hi Attorney,
    Is Carl the Big Guy that I met in one of our meetings? If he was, he was real nice.... And there's nothing wrong with making a few bucks in buying the good stuff for friends. Effort and labor is money...
    Yap, if Pat's willing to come id host the event.... I'll give the proceeds to charity....
    But we shouldnt waste our time Attorney we got bigger Fish to fry. Our derby is coming Up No fight nata ha! hehehe. See you in our visit....
    Attorney, we will have a tougher time beating our fellow CVBA friends in our derby than this guy

Only the ones that fought in it knows...

Pat,
    If your talking about the Black hat Bennet greys... You would get YL.... What in the world kinda bennet you mean???.. Bob Bennet?

Best,
    Victor Sierra
    Pres,

I just think it is kinda fishy for someone who had 2 posts in this site to bash someone and not give his name. I know this guy patport as in patrol the ports. He may be that Tarlac guy or one of his alter egos who likes to ask for free chickens and promises americans trips to the PI. You are right Pres, Carl is nice. I like him coz he has an eye for good chickens like us Filipinos and he is a good friend. Leon earned big bucks from Carl introducing Leon to JM. $7000+ is BIG for chickens that JM just gave away or fed to the dogs, hahaha! Leon may be old but it is no excuse to be ungrateful to the kid.

Anyways, the stag fights are coming, I am very excited and this year will be slambang for the CVBA. No fight tayo Pres, don't wanna mess with your RH's. And oops bend us over and straighten us out? Oh my God easier said than done. Hell I might be talking to someone who does not have chickens at all...

Post Thanks / Like

funny hearing names from my neck of the woods lol ben tanner wanye davis leon m.

Post Thanks / Like

Look superfly I don't really feel my name should matter but since u don't know who I am y don't u make a few calls to brandon lollis where your gilmores came from or G where your laws greys come from or ken boatnight where your liepers come from and ask them who PAT is and as far as the my fowl ill bet you really like my shorty bullocks and if your not sure about that go back to your chicken yard and u can spar the one carl sent u again to make sure!!!!you can thank me later!!!!!I don't know about you but I sure as hell wouldn't take 7000 for my best broodstock but I guess you and carl think that's a good price for leons years of work. I may b wrong but I think that should be leons choice not somebody elses.If all else fails just ask you partner who I AM. But really at the end of the day if doesn't matter but carl has my # if u need it. P.S. I understand that you are across tha pond so you don't know nothing about me but I'm not a secret look in to it it won't take but a few minutes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by patport81 View Post
    Look superfly I don't really feel my name should matter but since u don't know who I am y don't u make a few calls to brandon lollis where your gilmores came from or G where your laws greys come from or ken boatnight where your liepers come from and ask them who PAT is and as far as the my fowl ill bet you really like my shorty bullocks and if your not sure about that go back to your chicken yard and u can spar the one carl sent u again to make sure!!!!you can thank me later!!!!!I don't know about you but I sure as hell wouldn't take 7000 for my best broodstock but I guess you and carl think that's a good price for leons years of work. I may b wrong but I think that should be leons choice not somebody elses.If all else fails just ask you partner who I AM. But really at the end of the day if doesn't matter but carl has my # if u need it. P.S. I understand that you are across tha pond so you don't know nothing about me but I'm not a secret look in to it it won't take but a few minutes.
    Pat,

You see I don't have partners but I've got friends. What's in my farm are all paid for, no freebies. I do not know if you could actually come here but if you've got friends here, they can fight me in behalf of you. I simply like to breed and fight chickens and I am open to be challenged and won't duck anyone except good friends. Among the fowls I got from GA, I like Brandon's Gilmores the most. I don't know about your Bullocks coz I have not received any. I play around with new blood at times to see if they blend well with mine. If they win, they stay, if not, they go to the pot or given to people who like free fowls. You can say all the things you want against Carl but I do not abandon friends who did nothing wrong to me. That is not fair and that is not honorable...

Atty.Ryan Abrenica
    Cebu,Philippines

Post Thanks / Like

Pres,

I just think it is kinda fishy for someone who had 2 posts in this site to bash someone and not give his name. I know this guy patport as in patrol the ports. He may be that Tarlac guy or one of his alter egos who likes to ask for free chickens and promises americans trips to the PI. You are right Pres, Carl is nice. I like him coz he has an eye for good chickens like us Filipinos and he is a good friend. Leon earned big bucks from Carl introducing Leon to JM. $7000+ is BIG for chickens that JM just gave away or fed to the dogs, hahaha! Leon may be old but it is no excuse to be ungrateful to the kid.

Anyways, the stag fights are coming, I am very excited and this year will be slambang for the CVBA. No fight tayo Pres, don't wanna mess with your RH's. And oops bend us over and straighten us out? Oh my God easier said than done. Hell I might be talking to someone who does not have chickens at all...

Atty,
    Just picking up things from your statements here. I do not know if i got it right so i want to ask it straight. Are you saying that the LM, Rh's that JM got were junk?? That's what i am reading here.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Atty. Ryan.. please clarify that statement..cause i'm also planning to purchase LM roundhead this coming fall..what about the LM rh you acquired..? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gamecock96 View Post
    Atty,
    Just picking up things from your statements here. I do not know if i got it right so i want to ask it straight. Are you saying that the LM, Rh's that JM got were junk?? That's what i am reading here.
    Hi gamecocks,
    Im also reading same but I talked to Att. Ryan and we are close friends. And I vouch to ANYONE my credibility that Attorney Ryan is an honorable man and would not ever pull something that this patport claim....PERIOD....

And this guy is like me... He's a stickler in terms of gamefowls. super birds for the lesser eye might be junk for him. Just my 2 cents. we discuss birds non stop...

Attorney Ryan Might have better Roundheads than the LM thats why he's not breeding them...

BEst,
    Victor Sierra

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gamecock96 View Post
    Atty,
    Yes Atty. Ryan.. please clarify that statement..cause i'm also planning to purchase LM roundhead this coming fall..what about the LM rh you acquired..? thanks [/QUOTE]

It would be better to ask JM about it since he was the one who paid for them. But I frequently visit JM and he already had none of those LM RH's the last time I was there. I think they are decent fowls and I still have those LM RH's but I and JM included truly believe the Belt Cowans and Larry Whiteheads Dan Gray RH's or even the Gilliam RH's are far superior to them in the LK. I might be wrong and maybe I haven't found a nick to them yet and so did JM. No offense intended and others may have a different experience. Try and see it for yourself...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by victor View Post
    Hi gamecocks,
    Im also reading same but I talked to Att. Ryan and we are close friends. And I vouch to ANYONE my credibility that Attorney Ryan is an honorable man and would not ever pull something that this patport claim....PERIOD....

And this guy is like me... He's a stickler in terms of gamefowls. super birds for the lesser eye might be junk for him. Just my 2 cents. we discuss birds non stop...

Attorney Ryan Might have better Roundheads than the LM thats why he's not breeding them...

BEst,
    Victor Sierra
    Thanks Pres, when I arrived in Cebu those RH's of yours caught my eye and told myself that I will acquire and breed fowls such as those. I do not want to ruffle feathers here but Cebu may now have some of the best bred RH's anywhere. Guys we invite you to visit our fights in the CVBA and see for yourself. It is like going thru the eye of the needle with the quality of fowls being fought. When it comes to the LM RH's I just feel my other RH's are better suited for the Filipino SK, the LM RH's fight real close to another which I do not like with the really good knives we have now and if they could not keep up with your SS RH's then what's the use. I do believe that others will be succesful with them but they are just not for me. My two cents...

37. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think JM killing all the LM rh would necessarily mean they were junk. He has a very short tolerance when it comes to the broodfowl. If it doesnt meet his tastes in every way, he will kill or give them away immediately no matter how much was paid for them. Doesnt mean they were junk, just not what he wants. I know of some who have gotten his so called rejects and have won lots of fights with them, right Ryan. Your godfather has a stubborn eye when it comes to broodfowl. lol Im also proud to see you stand up for your friends. Shows what kind of person you are. I dont know Carl personally, but I know he is lucky to have a friend like you to stand up for him. I also know he doesnt try to hide that he goes around selecting fowl from others and purchasing them for customers. He is not trying to sell them as his own breeding, so I wouldnt call this peddling. He is being more of a selector and broker for his friends in Phils who dont have the time to fly all the way over and select on their own. I think that is a good service he is providing. I have personally selected for JM myself. Never made an extra penny from doing it other than covering gas expenses. Just did it as a favor for a friend. Although I think most of what I selected didnt get past his stubborn eyes. haha I guess that means Im a peddler also.