Thread: anyone ever heard of outlaw or law greys

Post Thanks / Like

Question anyone ever heard of outlaw or law greys

if you know these breeds i would like to know any info you might know about them i have some but the older gentleman i got them from couldn't remember if they were called law or outlaw greys i would like to know their name

Post Thanks / Like

Re: anyone ever heard of outlaw or law greys

Please use the search. It will give you tons of info on law greys or use google. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Figure this site out its here to help and the more you know about it the more it will help you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by irishcutt View Post
    Law had the Madigan Grey "Clarets" and the Perfection Greys when he was involved with John Madigan. Madigan dint like the idea of Law selling his fowl. When Madigan passed away he left his fowl to Walter Kelso and his partner in Texas "Dan Japhet". Tom Murphy was given a yard when Kelso went to Canada to get the Madigan fowl and Kelso left Murphy a yard of Clarets. But the Original Law Greys came predominatley Yellow legged. The Green legged Law greys were nothing more then Madigans Regular Greys....There was a history of Laws, Cookes and JD Perry's record books discribing the breeding of the Law fowl at Lawridge Plantation in the Gamecock many years ago. Ive read it many times over and over. Also Mac White got hold of copies of the records and has submitted them to Grit and Steel for folks reading. Plus another article was written by folks who were associated with Law and they laid out how the Law fowl were bred even before Law partnered up with Cooke. If you ever get a chance to read these articles you will see an eye opener. For one thing in the records Mr. Law called the Liepers "Liepers Roundheads". And the green legged hatch were described as "Hatch's Green Leggs". Since the majority of the Hatch Fowl were yellow legged.

There are several stories about Law Greys, this is the one that seems most consistent. They are really a Madigan Grey and should come SC and YL. Those GL ones are a Regular Grey that Law owned that were also originally Madigan fowl.

Post Thanks / Like

i use google just type " sabong law greys" or whatever your searching. " sabong breeding"
    etc. and at the bottom of searched threads there are similar threads listed.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea ive heard of em lol.......

Post Thanks / Like

They should be law greys because i call my strain of law greys outlaw greys and have not sold any gifted a couple to good friends let me know if someone else is using this name also

Post Thanks / Like

i'm sure their law greys they have sc and yl but your greys are real beautiful outlaw and thanks to everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Most of mine come straight comb yl with about one out of ten stags coming pearl legged from an infusion of frost grey

Post Thanks / Like

I have a pure law greys..acquired from BILL RAY from west virginia...they have quickeness and power...perfect to cross them..

Post Thanks / Like

i only have pullets what would be a good cross i have kelso,warhorse,claret and mclean hatch cross,mclean hatch and bennett grey cross,and 3/4 bennett grey 1'4 mclean hatch cross which would you guys use over these law grey pullets

Post Thanks / Like

My personal taste would be cross the Kelso cock over them and get some good 50/50 kelso greys, and then cross that Claret/McLean over some and have some 3way battle crosses but thats just me . Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

This is what i have. i think he is a law grey.hes 1 1/2 and has 4w in sk..
    http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/...7-27172821.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

thats what i was thinking cross the kelso and i'll try the claret/mclean like you said thanks red and greys and thanks to everyone else nice cock soul

Post Thanks / Like

we also have pure cecille davis kelso, and pure mclean hatch, but we already produce 15 kelso/gray..good luck