Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: TAPONG aka Richard Basco

Post Thanks / Like

Re: TAPONG aka Richard Basco

4 years later it's a long journey...?????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by i alone View Post
    that right bro...zac's knows all the information about Richard Basco...tel. numbers,address...etc...so why don't you go to FBI or police to ask help i collecting your money? instead of posting this or his picture...I admit it that this thread is already useless and unprofessional...i'm very happy if our moderators will delete this forum or thread...settle this up zacdaddy...Richard is always expecting your call...as i've said that you two can settle this up and do the things as before...as a friend...I alone...
    are you stupid...... if you owe someone you should call...... not wait around like you said about mr. richard....... i don't know the guy but can already come to conclusion that he has no training or honor....... sh!t..... if this happened to me and my pops heard i was ducking and dodging and making excuses to not pay, he'd beat my a$$ for embarrassing our family name..... whether you got cheated or not, that's "your" fault so man up take responsibility and show face.......

a man makes every decision for the better of his family and loved ones, an if this guy left a debt unsettled he obviously doesn't care for the well being of his child because this could have gotten completely out of control over some dumba$$ chickens....

If here in compton you'll get wrecked pulling something like this.... i'm sure in the pi would be same situation..... just an idiot move from an idiot....

this guy is destined to spend his time in his yard of dunghills ..... turd ferguson out
    Last edited by turd ferguson; June 14th, 2013 at 11:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

zac.. bayad ka na gusto mo pa magpadagdag... takel te wetafox mo naman oh??
    ... hhahhaaa

(translate to english)

zac... i know mr.basco personally and i know the story.. isn't it enough? you still want more??? and post the guys pic. for what..?? hahhahaaaaa...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by turd ferguson View Post
    are you stupid...... if you owe someone you should call...... not wait around like you said about mr. richard....... i don't know the guy but can already come to conclusion that he has no training or honor....... sh!t..... if this happened to me and my pops heard i was ducking and dodging and making excuses to not pay, he'd beat my a$$ for embarrassing our family name..... whether you got cheated or not, that's "your" fault so man up take responsibility and show face.......

a man makes every decision for the better of his family and loved ones, an if this guy left a debt unsettled he obviously doesn't care for the well being of his child because this could have gotten completely out of control over some dumba$$ chickens....

If here in compton you'll get wrecked pulling something like this.... i'm sure in the pi would be same situation..... just an idiot move from an idiot....

this guy is destined to spend his time in his yard of dunghills ..... turd ferguson out

Lots of truth there. In fact, I told my friends not to visit the guy, when they wanted to collect the money for me, because Richard always seemed like a decent guy, and I know he has 2 daughters already. I just assumed the reason he wasn't paying, was that he was short on cash, and too embarrassed to tell me. Then when I heard his wife is again pregnant, I thought I would give him some more time, but eventually he would have a conscience, and pay his dept to me. I guess I was naive for thinking that way. I don't think calling him will do me any good, he wouldn't even answer me on FB, he is too embarrassed I think, he just blocked me. He is living over 2,500. miles from me, but I'm sure if I could get some alone time with him, man to man, I could change his mind.

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

Zac, I am going to give you some advice. The man is well aware that he owes you money. This is an expensive lesson for you, but to go on and on about the situation is not going to help anything. At this point, there is nothing good that will come from this thread. Some posters are offended by the pictures, others are offended by the way this problem found it's way to this forum. To continue in this manner is only going to damage your reputation. I think you have made everyone aware of the problem, but at this point I don't think going on with this is the way to get your money that is owed to you. As I said in another post, I am unbiased in this situation. It is just my opinion that some hard feelings will be the only result from dragging this out. Not only hard feelings between you two, but hard feelings between several other forum members.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jnday View Post
    Zac, I am going to give you some advice. The man is well aware that he owes you money. This is an expensive lesson for you, but to go on and on about the situation is not going to help anything. At this point, there is nothing good that will come from this thread. Some posters are offended by the pictures, others are offended by the way this problem found it's way to this forum. To continue in this manner is only going to damage your reputation. I think you have made everyone aware of the problem, but at this point I don't think going on with this is the way to get your money that is owed to you. As I said in another post, I am unbiased in this situation. It is just my opinion that some hard feelings will be the only result from dragging this out. Not only hard feelings between you two, but hard feelings between several other forum members.
    Well, I do appreciate you giving me advise, but unfortunately, I think that is what him and his friends hoped for, by running their mouths, and calling names, just because they know the guy. They hoped it would get the thread closed, and that would be the end of it. Well, its not the end of it, its just the first step. This is just to make sure everyone knows how the guy ripped me off, when I took his word on good faith. When the name Richard Basco is mentioned, he will be known as that guy. If he wants to pay me the money he owes me, I'll gladly delete this thread, and hope to never hear his name again. Its as simply as that.

Here is one of the 2 Lundy RH cocks I sent Richard.... I guess these are unhealthy junk too huh???? They seem to be doing well for my friend in Manila.....
    ,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

.....nice looking bird...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zacdaddy77 View Post
    Well, I do appreciate you giving me advise, but unfortunately, I think that is what him and his friends hoped for, by running their mouths, and calling names, just because they know the guy. They hoped it would get the thread closed, and that would be the end of it. Well, its not the end of it, its just the first step. This is just to make sure everyone knows how the guy ripped me off, when I took his word on good faith. When the name Richard Basco is mentioned, he will be known as that guy. If he wants to pay me the money he owes me, I'll gladly delete this thread, and hope to never hear his name again. Its as simply as that.

Here is one of the 2 Lundy RH cocks I sent Richard.... I guess these are unhealthy junk too huh???? They seem to be doing well for my friend in Manila.....
    ,Zac

owww....nice looking bird...it is easy to post a picture cock LOL...even owned by other breeder like MR. Mike Robinson,Ronole Morris and Roger Roberts LOL...isn't it ZAC?LOL.....very different in quality of rooster in whats Richard Basco's holding in the picture LOL...you're really good breeder zac...nice pixs...peace man....

Post Thanks / Like

That one was bred and raised by me, just like all the others I sent to your buddy Richard. He ripped me off real good, you must be proud to have him as a friend. Good role model as well.

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DAN.G View Post
    zac.. bayad ka na gusto mo pa magpadagdag... takel te wetafox mo naman oh??
    ... hhahhaaa

(translate to english)

zac... i know mr.basco personally and i know the story.. isn't it enough? you still want more??? and post the guys pic. for what..?? hahhahaaaaa...
    LOL...waiting some extra charges hehehe...got paid already?and still want more?...how much more?LOL....never ending story....

Post Thanks / Like

owww....nice looking bird...it is easy to post a picture cock LOL...even owned by other breeder like MR. Mike Robinson,Ronole Morris and Roger Roberts LOL...isn't it ZAC?LOL.....very different in quality of rooster in whats Richard Basco's holding in the picture LOL...you're really good breeder zac...nice pixs...peace man....
    You can keep running that mouth, but the fact is you already said what you have to say, and it made no difference. You think you are going to hurt my rep, you are wrong. I have breeders that buy breeding material every year, people you would call "Idol" and read about in magazines. They know the truth, I don't need any new customers. My reputation is already there, and you can't touch it, because you are a nobody. You had 1 post until you started on this thread. You could be anybody including Richard himself. So lets hear it, who are you? Whats your name? What are your major accomplishments? Keep dropping those names all you want, but I had my 5 bloodlines before I moved to N.C, and I shipped fowl to the Philippines before I moved to N.C. I brought all 5 lines back to TN with me, even though some people tried to steal them. Richard agreed to the price, received the fowl, told me he is happy with them, and shipped them to the Philippines. Should he not pay what he agreed to pay for them???? <-- please anyone and everyone give your answer to this question. Should he pay? Is that the honorable thing to do? Is he putting shame on his family and country by not keeping his word, and his end of the deal? I'd like every ones opinion here.... BTW those Back Trotters are legit, winning in the Philippines and Hawaii, no questions there.

,Zac
    Last edited by Zacdaddy77; June 15th, 2013 at 06:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

That one was bred and raised by me, just like all the others I sent to your buddy Richard. He ripped me off real good, you must be proud to have him as a friend. Good role model as well.

,Zac

ah ok ...this rooster look likes the other rooster that you brought to the Philippines...LOL you remember when you stays in Antipolo together with you're friend?and i think you scored 5 losses and i think 1 draw or let we say win...and you know the boy that named Bong?...He's in our farm now in antipolo...remember it ZAC?and that boy is same age as you hehehe....and how old are you when you start competing derbies?and as a breeder?tell the truth ZAC...LOL..and now you're forcing to get some money to Richard Basco...that i think, he got paid you already?for some extra payments?because you have a bad records in the derby her in Philipines...after how many years?and now you're posting in this thread...and all about money?LOL

Post Thanks / Like

ah ok ...this rooster look likes the other rooster that you brought to the Philippines...LOL you remember when you stays in Antipolo together with you're friend?and i think you scored 5 losses and i think 1 draw or let we say win...and you know the boy that named Bong?...He's in our farm now in antipolo...remember it ZAC?and that boy is same age as you hehehe....and how old are you when you start competing derbies?and as a breeder?tell the truth ZAC...LOL..and now you're forcing to get some money to Richard Basco...that i think, he got paid you already?for some extra payments?because you have a bad records in the derby her in Philipines...after how many years?and now you're posting in this thread...and all about money?LOL

Nope, you're either an outright liar, or mistaken. I only fought in Iloilo when I was in P.I. You're a joke, tell some more lies.. LoL And while your at it, tell us, whats your name?? Can't hear you...... ?

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

I never stayed in Antipolo BTW.... Only visited my friend Totong there.Tell some more lies.... Keep trying to change the subject. Your friend is a crook, and a disgrace. Everyone that knows the truth is laughing at you.

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

You can keep running that mouth, but the fact is you already said what you have to say, and it made no difference. You think you are going to hurt my rep, you are wrong. I have breeders that buy breeding material every year, people you would call "Idol" and read about in magazines. They know the truth, I don't need any new customers. My reputation is already there, and you can't touch it, because you are a nobody. You had 1 post until you started on this thread. You could be anybody including Richard himself. So lets hear it, who are you? Whats your name? What are your major accomplishments? Keep dropping those names all you want, but I had my 5 bloodlines before I moved to N.C, and I shipped fowl to the Philippines before I moved to N.C. I brought all 5 lines back to TN with me, even though some people tried to steal them. Richard agreed to the price, received the fowl, told me he is happy with them, and shipped them to the Philippines. Should he not pay what he agreed to pay for them???? <-- please anyone and everyone give your answer to this question. Should he pay? Is that the honorable thing to do? Is he putting shame on his family and country by not keeping his word, and his end of the deal? I'd like every ones opinion here.... BTW those Back Trotters are legit, winning in the Philippines and Hawaii, no questions there.

,Zac

winning in the Philippines?shame on you saying that words LOL..5 losses 1 draw...or consider it as a win...i know personally your financier...do you want me to meet in person?maybe you can drop by in my place in Antipolo...like 1st class visitor...i'm not joking....and bring to you you're black trotter or let we say the black x Gilmore hatches from Mike Robinson LOL....or youre zacbabby black x cedar creek hatch..that you bought to the Sattelite breeder of Jeff Hudsfeth LOL..youre claiming it as your breed LOL....Not only Richard Knows you're background zac...people like you don't have space in this cockfighting world...if you continuing doing this Racket Bull****business...nobody believes you anymore zac...peace be withyou...I ALONE---OUT...
    Last edited by i alone; June 15th, 2013 at 07:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Out right lies, I never had a score of 5 losses. Plenty of folks know my schedule while in the Philippines. Try to lie all you want. Whats your name? I must have missed it again big shot..... Who is my financier? Put the name here, I have no problem with it? Say it, don't talk in circles, be a man. Or are you afraid you will disgrace your family name like Richard Basco?

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

get this i alone guy out of here....... guy is still talking....... a bunch of "lol"'s and find nothing funny about what he's posting lol....

LAME!!!! Leave already Richard can fight his own battles unless he's a weenie

Post Thanks / Like

get this i alone guy out of here....... guy is still talking....... a bunch of "lol"'s and find nothing funny about what he's posting lol....

ok boss i'm out...as you wished...thank you...

Post Thanks / Like

Out right lies, I never had a score of 5 losses. Plenty of folks know my schedule while in the Philippines. Try to lie all you want. Whats your name? I must have missed it again big shot..... Who is my financier? Put the name here, I have no problem with it? Say it, don't talk in circles, be a man. Or are you afraid you will disgrace your family name like Richard Basco?

,Zac
    who will disgrace?..that's why i call my self i alone...ok i'm out...peace be with you.....

Post Thanks / Like

Its takes a real Pu$$y to talk big talk, but afraid to give his name... This guy is full of lies, not even close to the truth.... He's a nobody....

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

ok boss i'm out...as you wished...thank you...
    the weenies club,hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordwally View Post
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QdvLwfuJ60"]Weenie Hut Juniors - YouTube[/ame]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordwally View Post

He's nobody, no name, no honor, no class, just a clown. He's only trying to run distraction from the real "weenie" , crook, and coward. Richard Basco. Maybe he'll grow a set, and pay up, but I doubt it... What a real role model...

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

All sporting fraternities are small, everything comes around full circle eventually. Until then, I have a full 750 sq ft octagon at my house that could settle differences with an un biased judge....lol

Post Thanks / Like

Another case of an internet purchase gone wrong. Next time, go pick your fowls, select them personally and pay up immediately...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaderick View Post
    All sporting fraternities are small, everything comes around full circle eventually. Until then, I have a full 750 sq ft octagon at my house that could settle differences with an un biased judge....lol

No need for violence, the guy should just man up and pay his dept. But I promise he wouldn't like the outcome of that either. About 5 minutes of punishment, and he'd write the check... LoL

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

Just to make things clear... when Zac arrived here... he was picked-up by Gani's family and settled in Wack-wack... after that I was the one who picked him up for lunch in Max... before he went to Iloilo (Evidente's Farm)... we visited and stayed at Baby's farm... after that he flew to Iloilo... went back for the WSC... then also visited Totong for 1 day and Gani for another day.... then flew back again to Iloilo... so this means Zac is in constact with me...

SO I dont know what i alone is saying... pretty confusing and blurred...

Post Thanks / Like

He's nobody, no name, no honor, no class, just a clown. He's only trying to run distraction from the real "weenie" , crook, and coward. Richard Basco. Maybe he'll grow a set, and pay up, but I doubt it... What a real role model...

,Zac
    you got that right,this guy ialone has no substance.its all cleared by pirso,just like I said birds of the same feather flocks together.

Post Thanks / Like

This thread is a damn shame to us Filipinos'. Richard just man up and pay the man already. It sounds like you got what you wanted, there's no need to beat around the bush. If you couldn't afford to buy the chickens in the first place why in world would you lie, cheat and steal to get them? You know, God is always watching. And comes judgement day, you'll wonder why you did what you did for some damn chickens... So from a Filipino to another Filipino, enough is enough. Pay the man already, he deserves his share of the deal weather or not those birds won, lost on drew.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, this thread has accomplished nothing but name-calling and hard feelings. I predicted this would be the result. It is certainly no surprise that Zac hasn't recieved his money. I hate to see fellow cockers putting their dirty laundry out for the whole world to see. I wish this would have been taken care of in a more mature way, but it is not going to happen. Dishonest behaviour among ourselves is just as big of a threat as these so-called "animal rights nuts" to our sport. I wish this much passion was being shown promoting our sport instead of tearing it down.