Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Banned in the USA

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banned in the USA

we should do something about it!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

start re-uniting cocker and breeders in every state and show politicians that we can also have muscles to change their political positions....united we stand, devided we fall....long live Sabungero's!!![ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXLQ2RPLO78&feature=related"]God Bless America - Celine Dion (With Lyrics & History) - YouTube[/ame]
    "BLUE FIRE"

Post Thanks / Like

very nice article... and here in the Philippines, we take a lot of things for granted.

Post Thanks / Like

its a nice long story but worth read it..thanks for the sharing.
    I always fall in love in every roster I've seen but never had the chance to raise them on my own until fight day. I had a roster once 10yrs back, a yellow legged with yellowish feather but he never had to chance to fight in the arena.. I cook him for good and eat every flesh after witnessing running fast when he had a fight on my neighbors chicken..hehe

Post Thanks / Like

may this article open the eyes and schange the heart of the people who do not understand what we do and love. ...thank you for sharing the information..

Post Thanks / Like

Gamefowl raising and fighting is a global base hobby which is more fun that watching violent sports like wrestling, mixed martial arts and boxing resulting to human injury and sometimes death.of course there has been reported incidents were people accidentally died from such event.Anyway, if there is even a single animal in the world that talks that has come out and talk with his own written legal papers, music, poems, and speak of their rights i would accept that such "animal rights" has genuine existence.To date, there is absolutely NONE just that some people have lost their true sense of humanity in the interest of their twisted mind.

Post Thanks / Like

america is america.. without its law's culture and tradition it will never be where it is..as it is peculiar in cockfighting rules. america is still the most prosperous country in the world. and at that i think it is the most and sincerest way of saying america is still the best place to live..ill just go home to manila to do my rooster fighting

Post Thanks / Like

Thank You Sir, for the great passage.

Post Thanks / Like

very nice!!! Cocker's Heart!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I really like and believe what you said I am a beginner in Washington I have my coops but it's so hard to find gamefowl for me to start breeding any help please message me

Post Thanks / Like

I salute you whiteRooster! I do hope gamefowl breeders in the US would unite and elect politicians who will restore cock fighting again in States who have voted in a referendum to make it legal again.

Post Thanks / Like

i guess its time for you to vote a politician who do love gamecock as well as cockfighting this coming election,and if they do won you gonna have a big muscle passing the bill legalizing cockfighting in your country..good luck to you...

Post Thanks / Like

Sir, firstly I'd like to say "Thank You" for your service to our country! Secondly, I couldn't agree more with what you have written! We are losing more and more freedoms everyday! Wait a minute, if the government is taking away our freedoms, doesn't that make us a communist country and not a democracy, the very things so many wars have been waged over? Personally, I'd love to see your article put in every newspaper in America! Hats off to your sir!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well said mr whiterooster. There's always a reason for everything. I firmly agree with you not because I'm also a fighting cock breeder like you but because of our unique appreciation for these feathered warriors though our cultural differences. As race horses are bred and raised to race, these fowls are bred, raised and brought to the pit to fight for their lives, otherwise, they'll be of no difference with any other fowls we eat on the dinner table. We are a world apart but we share the same sentiments where these "animal rights advocates" see otherwise. Every breathing creature on this planet is designed by nature as they are and what they for.

Post Thanks / Like

What a great article very well written. I think you illustrated the point perfectly that many if not most of us are never going to get rich doing what we do. We do it because we love the sport. When ohio passed the law making it a felony to fight gamefowl it was one of the worst feelings ever. To be told that you as a good upstanding tax paying hard working citizen were now considered (at least in the eyes of the law) to be on the same level as someone who sells drugs to school kids is very disheartining. We shouldnt have to look over our shoulders anymore. Hopefully we can make our voices heard and educate people about what cockfighting really is its NOT what they hear from **** or the news.

Post Thanks / Like

why obama? george bush signed the bill making it a felony to cross state lines with gamecocks for fighting.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Banned in the USA

World peace!!!:d

kokak:d

Post Thanks / Like

White Rooster,
    Your story was very interesting and sad because you are right they took away our rights as Americans and changed the laws. The question is How are we going to make this wrong being done to all Americans, right? We need a fresh approach and good sound ideas. Has anyone got "new" ideas to help us win this situation?
    Thanks, very concern American

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by asapodo View Post
    White Rooster,
    Your story was very interesting and sad because you are right they took away our rights as Americans and changed the laws. The question is How are we going to make this wrong being done to all Americans, right? We need a fresh approach and good sound ideas. Has anyone got "new" ideas to help us win this situation?
    Thanks, very concern American
    I am not an American but I guess, with the economic woes that the US is in now, it would be more prudent to focus your attack on the economic aspect of the situation. With so many poultry farms, game farms, slaughter houses, etc. closing down, in the end, even commercial agricultural and veterinary supplies will also close as there will be no more clientele to deal with. Closures of these businesses will mean a hardened economy for the US to deal with. What would the government prefer? To provide social subsidies to its people? But up to when, when the budget deficit now is in trillions. I believe it was why Bill Clinton won the presidency because he prioritized the Americans first. During his time, American economy was up. If only you can strategize on how to deal with the economy as a reason and people would rally to support..... This is your fight and we can only sympathize with you....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bricks View Post
    I am not an American but I guess, with the economic woes that the US is in now, it would be more prudent to focus your attack on the economic aspect of the situation. With so many poultry farms, game farms, slaughter houses, etc. closing down, in the end, even commercial agricultural and veterinary supplies will also close as there will be no more clientele to deal with. Closures of these businesses will mean a hardened economy for the US to deal with. What would the government prefer? To provide social subsidies to its people? But up to when, when the budget deficit now is in trillions. I believe it was why Bill Clinton won the presidency because he prioritized the Americans first. During his time, American economy was up. If only you can strategize on how to deal with the economy as a reason and people would rally to support..... This is your fight and we can only sympathize with you....
    nice one boss bricks. a very sensible advise for all those affected with this law in the US

Post Thanks / Like

Mr. White Rooster,
    Your story is very true and everything you have mention is or has happened because money went into the wrong people's pocket. I do not think slavery was ever abolished what changed is you now get paid a minimum wage to work for others that treat you like there are the masters. And our rights is not ours anymore because the so call aristocrat got nothing better to do but see everyone be as miserable as they are. People, today are just fed-up with everything that they are willing to give in than to keep trying to win a losing battle. Can you blame them? Just the same as you feel I am an American, too. Now we will let nature take care of all the ills that mankind created against mankind. My hats off to you kind sir and may God Bless you and yours, a fellow cocker asapodo

Post Thanks / Like

this article strikes home in so many ways and as a fellow cocker i feel you 100%. in the state i live in they can charge you just for being there but don't think for one minute that that will or has stopped me from going. if there is a pit open and near me i'll go for sure what's the worst that could happen jail- give me my time i'll lay out for the good of the cause!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Article White Rooster, I can see you are speaking from the heart. Thanks for serving our country, and thanks for your insight. Hopefully in time our country will get back on track. If we are not endangering those around us or harming anybody, who is to say what we can and can not do.

Post Thanks / Like

What we need is ol politicans that believe in freedom and the american way of life.
    And the only reason i posted is to get this to the top. Great read i am moved what can a citizen do within the laws to bring our fellow americans into some light. I am joining a gba and am following all the rules as far as laws go. Is there anyone in politices on our side? I know my congressman and governer are not.

Post Thanks / Like

wow, what an inspiring article!

Post Thanks / Like

amen brother! well said!!! thee best reading i've read in a while...
    Last edited by PINOY420*; March 5th, 2012 at 09:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome and very inspiring article for me. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Great story whiterooster. I too served in the military and love my game roosters. I do hope that soon the freedoms that we fight for are restored to us. The public takes what we sacrifice lightly and then try to say they should make all the laws that takes our freedoms away. I would love to see some of the ones passing all these laws go fight like we did for the freedom and security that we are being denied.

Post Thanks / Like

who the hell are you that telling the pilipino people, about. your belief.they dont care.pissed off woman

Post Thanks / Like

very well said OUR RIGHTS.
    that was a heart felt reading there.i enjoyed it a lot and i fell your pain.just cant believe how a groop of people can dicktate what another group can do in the USA.
    time for a change.
    thanks for your post WHITE ROOSTER.