Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Banned in the USA

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banned in the USA

Very well spoken and informative. I agree 100%, no one else but us cockers know how it is and what it is to be one of us. The tree huggers are just ther for the money. They accuses us of been violent, criminals, drug smugglers, and other things that we are not.

Post Thanks / Like

Great reading! I hope everyone understands that the 'vindictiveness' of these baseless and fundamentally ignorant people is not only directed at Game Breeders. These whinging, whining asses are even attacking the fellow who has half a dozen hens who cackle or the duck because it quacks. Seriously, these people who are invading our lives must be brought to heel before all our World's Food Supply ends up the the hands of a miniscule number of MultiNationals. Their agenda is to wipe us out as a culture, a people and a Nation. Get political and look to Parties like Australia First who are preparing to mount candidates to stand against the 'pathetically Incorrect'. Get political as a group of Game and or Poultry Breeders and get active.

Tzvi

Post Thanks / Like

You couldnt have said it any better !!!!!! You took the words right out of my mouth.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rogeroleo View Post
    You could not have said it better. This article I beleive will follow history and be read 50 years from now also.
    What grips me is they always attach some kind of unlawful act to every raid they have such as drugs & alcohol abuse, carrying firearms without a permit and etc. For no reason other than to make the Cockfighter's look like criminals to the locals who read about these raids or sees them on TV. The abuse of this stuff is all over the place in just about every gathering of people we have for whatever occasion. Civilization has acknowledged this and the U.S. has rehab centers that have waiting lines to get in.
    To be around the cockfighters I have met is a pleasure, they are true Gentleman and would only help and support those with problems such as these.
    The last time they tried to make cockfighting a felony in TN they had a wise Cocker to stand up and say. Quote; You mean to tell me that you are trying to pass a law making the fighting of chickens a felony ! Answer; Yes Sir ! Well then have you ever stopped to think that if you pass this law that a person would get into more unlawful trouble than he would get from assaulting a police officer, since slapping a police officer is only a Misdemeanor. And with all due respect sir' I believe that our officers are more important to protect this day in time over chickens that are slaughtered for human consumption by the millions every day. Wouldn't you think.
    The motion was then cast to take the change off the table and accepted.
    Just my 2cents.
    I strongly suggest to all Americans that are brothers to this sports, cockfighting, please refuse, ignore and avoid to give donations or contributions to this animal groups, crusading against the sport. Don't vote political candidates that will not support the sport.
    Long live COCKFIGHTING, our sport...

Post Thanks / Like

thank you very much for sharing these magazines... i am very new to this sports and reading these magazines sure gave me useful insights about fighting cocks..... are there more magazines that you can share?

jake b.

Post Thanks / Like

We all cockers are agood people who have families and pay taxes just like everyone else we have more standards that the average people we love our sport and the morals we learn from many others like us. The fact that we integrate with many other people makes us unique

Post Thanks / Like

very well said sir if they was more MEN andWOMAN like you are county would be legal send a copy to ever state yours truly Leo Facemyer WV

Post Thanks / Like

Nice one !!!!!! Very inspiring to all cockers

Post Thanks / Like
    The longer its banned, the harder it will be to get it undone, you all better start working ASAP, or It's gone forever,

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely right sir! I will feel the same way if it happens to my country and would probably do the same. Law sometimes are not equal and that is because of the morons out there sitting in the chair passing bills just to fill-in their pockets with dirty monies!

Post Thanks / Like

Very well said mr. White rooster

Post Thanks / Like

As already mentioned.. Well written, well said sad part is its Well Remembered'