Thread: U.S. cockers

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

U.S. cockers

Educating the public to the duty to defend the constitution

Go to the web page below and watch the three videos about half way down on the right side of the page.
    http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/08/10/7769/
    This must be shown to law enforcement officers and every American.
    Thank you, B.L.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: U.S. cockers

Thank you B.L. Keep up the good work!

Post Thanks / Like

awesome, loved the videos and makes a lot of sense.
    A lot of cops are obeying unlawful order from Humane dumasses

Post Thanks / Like

a lot of cops are obeying orders from inhumane dumasses.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Start using the honest talking point relating to the gamecock harvest industry and trying to earn a living and having law enforcement offciers endangering rural Americans lives as they attempt to defend our livestock (game chickens) to keep us from harvesting our livestock (game chickens). Then they give our livestock (game chickens) to the animal rights idiots so the state and/or county can pay them to kill our livestock (game chickens).

When these talking points are brought out publicly the law enforcement begin to understand and reject what they are being pushed into doing.

Trust me the vast majority of police officers are good people and they do not want to be out making raids against gamecock owners involved in the gamecock harvest industry because Wayne Pacelle's opinion and money carries a higher value with some politicians and district attorney's than the lives of rural American (cockers) who are being threatened, intimidated, harrassed and subjugated over chickens.
    Last edited by team.crusader; August 15th, 2011 at 08:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link and believe this has more importance to Americans than American cockers. The Oath Keepers is probably the single most important pro republic tool or organization out there. Those that are members understand to be truly free a nation has to protect the minority from the majority... In the first video it is explained better than anywhere I have ever heard.

Thanks much for this link....

Post Thanks / Like

very inspiring every citizen in america should be able to see this .the local law enforcement for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by team.crusader View Post
    Start using the honest talking point relating to the gamecock harvest industry and trying to earn a living and having law enforcement offciers endangering rural Americans lives as they attempt to defend our livestock (game chickens) to keep us from harvesting our livestock (game chickens). Then they give our livestock (game chickens) to the animal rights idiots so the state and/or county can pay them to kill our livestock (game chickens).

When these talking points are brought out publicly the law enforcement begin to understand and reject what they are being pushed into doing.

Trust me the vast majority of police officers are good people and they do not want to be out making raids against gamecock owners involved in the gamecock harvest industry because Wayne Pacelle's opinion and money carries a higher value with some politicians and district attorney's than the lives of rural American (cockers) who are being threatened, intimidated, harrassed and subjugated over chickens.
    During this tough economic times, I think more and more people will see that a resurgence of the the Gamefowl industry is the common sense thing to do. The Gamefowl industry can help contribute to the government coffers through the government's involvement by legalizing the sport and collecting license fees, permit fees, taxes etc. Not only will the government have money coming in from the Gamefowl industry, but they will free up law enforcement to go after the murderers, rapists, thieves, drug dealears and other hard core criminals.
    The economy will be stimulated in different ways such as getting people to be self-employed breeding and raising gamefowl, working for feed stores, growing more grain (for feed), giving more business to those who provide agricultural supplies, to veterinarians, lumber yards, hardware stores, etc. The post office and airlines will see more business as more gamefowl will be shipped throughout our country and to other countries.
    Make it clear that the Gamefowl industry does not ask for any government handout or any money from the general public.

Point out that the ARAs wreak havoc with animal agriculture and by doing so continue to drive up food prices, interfere with commerce, take money from the government, continue to use up our law enforcement resources, and fool the public who generously donate to them.
    The ARAs are Takers, NOT Contributors, when it comes to our economy. The ARAs also are Takers by seizing our animals and taking their lives (in the majority of cases). The ARAs are domestic terrorists who interfere with our right to pursue happiness. The ARAs are dangerous to our country and our freedom... not us.
    Last edited by Guamasil; August 16th, 2011 at 06:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blades61 View Post
    a lot of cops are obeying orders from inhumane dumasses.
    I am a soldier but now I wanna be a cop and still be involved in our noble game. What thus the law says about being a cop and fighting my birds at the same time? If I can't do it... then I will choose cockfighting over law enforcement. Life is short so I would rather enjoy our game.

>===De oppresso liber===>

Post Thanks / Like

18B I would like to point something out to you. Education is the key. Educating Law Enforcement of the duty to support and defend the constitution and then making sure they understand the constitution and the gamecock industry and the harvest of gamecocks and how the law violates our constitutional rights. If you could not apply the same law to the cattle industry and make raids against the cattle ranchers for harvesting their livestock then you can not make the raids against the gamecock owners for harvesting our livestock. So I ask you please think about our Constitutional Rights and Freedom to harvest our gamefowl and dont be like the other corrupt law enforcement out there and help protect out Constitutional Rights and Freedom.. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 18B View Post
    I am a soldier but now I wanna be a cop and still be involved in our noble game. What thus the law says about being a cop and fighting my birds at the same time? If I can't do it... then I will choose cockfighting over law enforcement. Life is short so I would rather enjoy our game.

>===De oppresso liber===>
    First off, thanks for your service to our country...second, go ahead and become a cop....nothing wrong with being a cop, and still pursue your lifelong love for this great sport....just be prudent, and DON'T go arresting our fellow sportsmen.. ha ha ha....maybe you can be the example to your fellow cops to not harass those still involved in this pursuit...education is the key, as one of our brothers stated...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStealth View Post
    18B I would like to point something out to you. Education is the key. Educating Law Enforcement of the duty to support and defend the constitution and then making sure they understand the constitution and the gamecock industry and the harvest of gamecocks and how the law violates our constitutional rights. If you could not apply the same law to the cattle industry and make raids against the cattle ranchers for harvesting their livestock then you can not make the raids against the gamecock owners for harvesting our livestock. So I ask you please think about our Constitutional Rights and Freedom to harvest our gamefowl and dont be like the other corrupt law enforcement out there and help protect out Constitutional Rights and Freedom.. Thanks

Blackstealth,

A summary that is very articulately and perfectly stated.

I'm sure glad poops is gone from this site so cockers can gain encouragment from one another in discussing the truthful arguments that absolutely can not be discounted or dismissed when you make them public.

It's cockers like you guys and "ladies" that inspire me.

Thank you, B.L.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStealth View Post