Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pacelle attacks cockfighters

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pacelle attacks cockfighters

First off to be able to sue you must have "standing" = be able to prove injury.

But I have compiled a list of court cases that destroy's every the cockfighting law in America.

These court cases on a thumb drive and placed in your gaff box are a legal defense that every cocker must have in their possession.

Anytime you are arrested anything in your possession can be used against you in a court of law, by the same rules anything you have in your possession can also be used in your defense. Under the full disclosure requirement the DA must hand over all evidence that may exonerate the accused.

The Patriot Act makes all media storage devices and the information they contain subject to search and seizure during all arrests.

How would you like to have the DA be forced to present your legal defense for you based on the rulings of U.S. Supreme Court cases and Federal Court cases?

All you have to do is NEVER PLEAD GUILTY TO ANYTHING and demand a jury trial. Present the evidence on the storage device and be prepared to lose in the state that doesn't want to have to pay damages and be ready to appeal to the federal courts where you will win.

Or do you think that the DA would find a reason to drop the charges? Which means you could sue for damages.

Post Thanks / Like

I've got it all on my thumb drive in my pocket and carry it everyday....

Post Thanks / Like

so what do i need to put in my box? do i need to copy something or what do i need to do?

Post Thanks / Like

I'll email it all to you and get a thumb drive to download it all on and carry it with you everywhere you go...

Post Thanks / Like

im dumb ole hick but what in the hell is thumb drive?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hitmonkey!!! View Post
    im dumb ole hick but what in the hell is thumb drive?
    http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CIgBEPMCMAE

this is a USB or thumb drive

Post Thanks / Like

Ya its time to expose him for what he is. They need to dig up as much dirt on hin as the possibly can and get it out there for the world to know. To bad fox news woulndt spend as much time tearing this terrorist organization down as they have some others. Our biggest problem here like many other places is that they pump there propaganda out to the citie's where most havent seen a farm animal and they play there heartstrings with kitties and puppies. Then when they show us they try and portray use as a bunch of gun toating hilbillies that are using cockfightin as a front to sell drugs and prostitution. Then they lie about how the animals are care for. We have to do a few things, 1st expose parcells, then public perception has to be changed about us and what the sport is really about. Dont think it will be easy either and people will be all for us. Rural people dont have an issue or can accept it. City folk on the other hand dont have a clue. They think u beat them with sticks and stuff to make them mean amoung many other things. They dont realize how much time and care goes into raising them. They also have very low opinions of rural people. So when you go to attaking parcelles just make sure you go about it in a smart way and show all the truths and lies. If you want to win out in the long run u are going to have to do what they did and send your childeren to college and become college professors and politions. That way they are the ones doing the studies that fuel the politions to save our sport, as well as teaching future generations the truth. If not we will loose forsure. Heck look at the dog whisperer he has to go around to all these city folks just to remind them dogs are not people and treat them like dogs and he's made millions at it lol.
    Yfis
    Mark
    Last edited by Butch93; August 27th, 2011 at 02:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

im goin to tell you about where we are now you know when we used to go to fights and you see good ole rooster knocked down but tryin with all he had to get back up and win but he had a kid pittin him that was shakin and heatin his back workin his legs and pullin on his face just stuff that you shouldn be doin at time like that and the whole time you thinkin boy if i was in there i could get em back up and whip that other cock!!!!! well thats were we at we want to win but dont have nobody behind us to help us out!!!!! we need someone with money a golden tongue and a back bone to stand up and crumble this empire that they have built they are cockers all over america with millions where are they hid countin their money why cause they dont care!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Pacelle attacks cockfighters

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStealth View Post
    Vic we are working on that part now...
    Good . Can you send me that info also . Do you need my email or do just send it in a pm here ?

Post Thanks / Like

Might want to look into the cost of pursuing them in court not wanting to throw cold water on a hot idea but should find out about attorney fees will run and how much needs to be raised.Might find it hard to get someone to take the case also collecting money as a group got tax exdempt status or will tax folks be looking for their part? Alot of things to consider cant be easy or it would have been done already. AGBA still recovering from this past years battle with H S U S. I think one more year with Obama and the country will be back in the 1930's nobody is going to care about Gamefowl they keep devaluing the money Pacelle's fortune only buy him a loaf of bread. I like the idea yall got sure alot of stuff to work out.
    Last edited by j007; August 27th, 2011 at 02:19 AM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like

Butch can you give me the link to where he says it leads to prostitution.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to have the download, I will load it to a flash drive and carry it. e-mail or pm whatever works.

Post Thanks / Like

We can get financial groups that will back these lawyers to where we wont need the money, I just got this info from a friend. We all have to agree that we dont want the money, we just want to bring down the H$U$ and then we can get the laws changed...

Post Thanks / Like

Ill look for it but go to you tube and type in cockfighting and there are tons of anticockfighting news interviews and its in there.
    Yfis
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

i would like it emailed to me a.youngchem@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by team.crusader View Post
    First off to be able to sue you must have "standing" = be able to prove injury.
    B.L is right we have to show proof of injury before we can move any farther.. We have some lawsuits pending right now and if they come out like they should that will be proof...

Post Thanks / Like

I cant post them cause im on my phone right now but i
    Just got done watching a news report that that talked about the gunfights, gangrapes and drugs so there still on there
    Yfis
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

We can get financial groups that will back these lawyers to where we wont need the money, I just got this info from a friend. We all have to agree that we dont want the money, we just want to bring down the H$U$ and then we can get the laws changed...
    money? whats that? i dont need it!i was born poor look like thats the way i goin to die!lets get em!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keysaw View Post
    i would like it emailed to me a.youngchem@hotmail.com
    First I don't know you. If you are a cocker then a cocker somewhere knows you personally. You joined this site just a few months ago in Dec 2010 about the same time "poops" was being exposed as a fake cocker and an animal rights extremists hiding on cockers websites to work against us.

The majority of known cockers across America are getting this information from other cockers they know. If you are a cocker this information will get to you if you ask other known cockers in your area.
    If you have questions call me. 580-246-8027
    Last edited by team.crusader; August 27th, 2011 at 03:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Pacelle attacks cockfighters

Dam well I joined the same month ( well the second time after the site went down ) It's ok I know we can't really trust just anyone its just that everybody I know is not really into this computer stuff . Maybe that's why us Mexicans are always not well informed hence the barrier between us and the rest.Then there is always the language barrier. I think we need to break down the division between all cockers so we can be bigger in numbers and then we'll be stronger

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Cockfighters can file a " Civil lawsuits in california /other states against pacelle/H.$.U.S and ask the court to issue an " INJUNCTIONS" against pacelle/h.$.U.S.
    read info or go to internet search, type in How to file civil lawsuits in your city/county...

Civil Process
    Civil cases make up the majority of the cases filed. Examples of civil cases include: personal injuries, contract disputes, landlord-tenant disputes, adoptions, and marriage dissolutions (divorce). In civil cases in which damage is done to a party, that party can claim money damages. However, depending on the case, a party may ask for something other than money damages. For a discussion of damages in contract disputes, see the Contract Law Chapter. A person may ask the court to issue an injunction against another party. An injunction bars a person from doing a specific act. The court may issue a restraining order restricting the defendant's actions until the case is resolved. For example, a person signs a contract to buy a house from the homeowner and the owner turns around and sells the house for a second time to another person. The first buyer may ask the court to restrain the seller from completing the sale to the second buyer until the case between the first buyer and the seller is resolved.

On rare occasions, civil cases may be filed as class actions. Class actions arise when there is a common question of law and fact for a large number of persons. There is a special process to go through to establish a class action. This certification process can be lengthy. Recent examples of class actions include breast implant cases and real estate dual agency cases. Additional information about class actions can be found in the Class Action Law Chapter.

Civil Process

The burden of proof in a civil case is on the party who initiates the case (the plaintiff). The plaintiff must prove his or her case by a preponderance of evidence. This means that the party in a case who presents the more convincing evidence wins the case. The plaintiff's evidence must be more convincing than the evidence presented by the opposing party (the defendant).

Civil juries consist of 12 persons or any number less than 12 that the parties agree to in open court. A civil jury is not required to reach a unanimous verdict. If three-fourths of the jurors agree on a case resolution, it may be enough for a verdict. A person is limited to bringing one legal action for damages arising from the same circumstances.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by sadavaoito; June 11th, 2011 at 01:21 AM.
    Hit thats exactly the problem, if everyone was to sell two cocks or stags and put the money in a bank fund to go towards a Class Action lawsuit we could do something...
    Last edited by sadavaoito; August 27th, 2011 at 04:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

The biggest thing we need to do is come all together as one. Get cockers from every state all together and the funds all to go into one account. We all have our own state G.B.A.'s that raise money to fight our own state legislation but we need to have every state come together with donations and then maybe we can put enough money together to have a serious fight with them. So everyone would have to put all there differances aside for the over all good of the sport. I think if there was money coming in from all 50 states and some of our filipino friends from accross the pound we may he able to shut the
    Down for good. If they can force us to deal with giy pride parades, vegans and all there other causes that dont fall into our beliefs there should be some tolerance for our beliefs. This comes down to our cival liberties. This is the only sport i've ever seen that whites, blacks, filipino's and hispanics can come under the same roof and have a good time. We may have ciltural differance and differant ideas on how to raise fowl but all of that is settled and left in the pit.you dont see us rioting in the streets like other sports fans and many of us own our own home and land and dont take goverment handouts. We contibute back to our communities and spend money there buying feed, wood, wire and anything else we need to maintain our farms as well as resteraunts and hotels we stay at when we travel to pits but somehow they got away as portraying us as the bad guy. I guess there just mad because we are still self sufficient and dont cower down to them like some of the politions who are just trying to get money from them. Ill help and voulenteer my time in anyway that is needed but id like to see cockers come together in a large scale way.
    Yfis
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Pacelle attacks cockfighters

Thumbs-up ......and don't forget our brothers to the south I'm sure they would want it to be legal again also. They want to buy tested fowl so they might want to help just like the philippino,or Atleast I think .... .
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch93 View Post
    The biggest thing we need to do is come all together as one. Get cockers from every state all together and the funds all to go into one account. We all have our own state G.B.A.'s that raise money to fight our own state legislation but we need to have every state come together with donations and then maybe we can put enough money together to have a serious fight with them. So everyone would have to put all there differances aside for the over all good of the sport. I think if there was money coming in from all 50 states and some of our filipino friends from accross the pound we may he able to shut the
    Down for good. If they can force us to deal with giy pride parades, vegans and all there other causes that dont fall into our beliefs there should be some tolerance for our beliefs. This comes down to our cival liberties. This is the only sport i've ever seen that whites, blacks, filipino's and hispanics can come under the same roof and have a good time. We may have ciltural differance and differant ideas on how to raise fowl but all of that is settled and left in the pit.you dont see us rioting in the streets like other sports fans and many of us own our own home and land and dont take goverment handouts. We contibute back to our communities and spend money there buying feed, wood, wire and anything else we need to maintain our farms as well as resteraunts and hotels we stay at when we travel to pits but somehow they got away as portraying us as the bad guy. I guess there just mad because we are still self sufficient and dont cower down to them like some of the politions who are just trying to get money from them. Ill help and voulenteer my time in anyway that is needed but id like to see cockers come together in a large scale way.
    Yfis
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

I total agree with you butch we have to unite all of us cockers and stop this son of b******

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sadavaoito View Post
    August 24, 2011
    Print Email Shady Dealings by Cockfighting Front Group in Alabama

The state that gets the prize, however, for the weakest anti-cockfighting law is Alabama, where the maximum fine is $50. The penalty is unchanged from 1896, when the law was enacted and when $50 actually meant a little something. The **** has worked with media outlets to expose the large, semi-underground cockfighting subculture in the state, in order to demonstrate to lawmakers that our concern is not just an abstract one.

As in Tennessee, some high-level officials in Alabama have demonstrated an unusual level of tolerance for cockfighting. One agriculture extension specialist from Auburn University told the Decatur newspaper last week that the sale of fighting roosters to foreign markets generates important commerce for Alabama. This individual failed to mention that the sale of fighting roosters to any other nation is a federal felony.

this piece-of-crap vegan is twisting the words of the laws for his own agenda again... federal laws, or any laws, do not differentiate fighting fowls, meat fowls, or egg fowls... it is only a felony if you transport them to fight... as long as you breed or show, it does not matter what they are, you can sell them to other states, nations, or planets.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes but look how they worded it "fighting roosters" they didnt say gamefowl or show fowl they made sure to say fighting rooster to insure that what we are doing is against the law. Its time to be smarter than them. I make sure to talk to anyone that has questions about gamefowl and i will take the time to explain the facts from fiction and reasons for fighting etc. The most negative thing that we have going against us besides the fighting its self is the gambling. If you take the gambling out of it and explain the reasons why its done people are alot more understanding. People need to understand that fighting is done to test the integrity and gameness of the fowl we breed and not just a reason for a bunch of bumpkins to get together and drink and gamble. The other thing they need to understand is why the use of steel spurs started which is to be more humane to the birds. I think the longest naked heel fight on record is like 50 hours and these birds will fight to the death no matter what. Steel spurs were started to shorten the fight and not go threw the long hours of fighting to acheive the same outcome. I once did a speech in a college speech class which was supposed to last 7 mins and a hour later after answering several questions, explaining what i stated above as well as all the history of cockfighting, presidents involved and how some people have had maintained bloodlines for over a 100 years just to have the bunny hugger take them and kill them so they never would have that bloodline there grandpa raised again and after all that many of the people were alot more acceptive of the sport. This class had alot of liberals and woman in it and i still had a good reception from it and i was supprised how many people were interested in the truth. You can sway public opinion but you cant come off as a bunch of uneducated dim witted country bumpkins(even if we are). Once they understand the real reasons why and that many people of all classes and backgrounds do this the better chance we have to turn the tides and expose parcells for the lieing sack of **** he is. Its also nice to print out his organizations real goals of no pets and we should all be eating tofu to open peoples eyes but everyone has to do there part to educate people and do it in an intelligent manner.
    Yfis
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Butch I agree with you 100% bro. Thats what I have been trying to do is get these men to help us educate the public and show just how corrupt Wayne and H$U$ really are, I have a handout that I have been handing out and talking to people everywhere I go. I have had some support from members on here wanting to help educate the public as well. So if anyone would like the handout I will be more than glad to email it to you so you can help educate the public as well.... Thanks
    p.s. Wayne spreads lies, we spread the truth!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

You have the truth it is laid out very simply and directly in the articles I've written.

But this is not a fight where you can simply pay your money into an organization and then sit on your butt's and depend on the organization to do everything for you.

All cockers are going to have to help spread these articles and the honest talking points and the message they carry to everyone you know and help get these articles into the arena of public discussion.

Post Thanks / Like

Guys, I think I might have a solution to the issue with the Federal laws. The 10th admendment to the constitution (States Rights). We need to start lobbying states to sue the federal government over the cockfighting laws. If nothing else lobby the governor of those states to tell the federal government it's a state matter, so f**k off. If we could get states to legalize it and use the 10th amendment against the feds, then we have a chance. That is our only chance.

yis,
    GC

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia_clarets View Post
    Guys, I think I might have a solution to the issue with the Federal laws. The 10th admendment to the constitution (States Rights). We need to start lobbying states to sue the federal government over the cockfighting laws. If nothing else lobby the governor of those states to tell the federal government it's a state matter, so f**k off. If we could get states to legalize it and use the 10th amendment against the feds, then we have a chance. That is our only chance.

yis,
    GC
    Wrong,,, cockers must stop listening to this "only chance" nonsense. There are at least 4 different ways to win our rights back.

1. Courts by taking every cockfighting case to jury trial and using the honest talking points and legal arguments I've developed using the Federal Court and US Supreme Court rulings I compiled, thus amounting to jury nullification of the unconstitutional cockfighting laws.

2. A direct challenge of the cockfighting laws through the courts using the same information I've compiled.

3. Educating the general public about the gamecock harvest industry and pushing a new bill to send cockfighting back to the ballet box in your state.

4. Educate the legislators in your state to the very clear unconstitutional aspects of the cockfighting law and the court rulings I've compiled and then hold your legislators publicly accountable for violating their oath of office and not supporting your constitutional rights to own, possess and conduct a harvest of your livestock.
    Last edited by team.crusader; August 28th, 2011 at 01:08 PM.