Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: robert harvey "dead end" game farm sweater grays and blueface hatch info. please

Post Thanks / Like

robert harvey "dead end" game farm sweater grays and blueface hatch info. please

I know you cant find them any more pure than what he has he even has the record book of MR. SWEATER McGUINESS and Norris barnes which were givin to him by wt green who obtained all of SWEATER'S chickens upon his death.
    Does anyone have info on robert harvey's fowl of today and who has seen them in action when it was legal and who knows there characteristics?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: robert harvey "dead end" game farm sweater grays and blueface hatch info. please

Quote Originally Posted by furyunleashed View Post
    I know you cant find them any more pure than what he has he even has the record book of MR. SWEATER McGUINESS and Norris barnes which were givin to him by wt green who obtained all of SWEATER'S chickens upon his death.
    Does anyone have info on robert harvey's fowl of today and who has seen them in action when it was legal and who knows there characteristics?

Get it straight from the horse's mouth...Mr. Harvey.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: robert harvey "dead end" game farm sweater grays and blueface hatch info. please

well ive allready done that but i want to do my homework and research the horses mouth is allways good but its allways good to hear from others and compare the stories

Post Thanks / Like

he lives maybe an hour from me he has good game chickens i wouldnt be scared of them seen some recently in action . has a nice trophy room.

Post Thanks / Like

game to the core i have some of the greys and blueface live close to him and bought many from him hit like a mack and man can they cut

Post Thanks / Like

anyone here in p.i who has the harvey blueface post a spar video of them so we can attest its power?

Post Thanks / Like

i have seen them compete in sk and gaff when legal good chickens he wants 500 a chicken and theyre worth it in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

I was fotunate to recieve some in a trade for my rhs. The rooster is good station long keeled brown eyes lemon hackles weighing around 5lbs. Not a big hatch fan but this guy has some real raw power and very acurate puncher.

Post Thanks / Like

Ive also heard that ray alexander bought alot of fowl from dead end and that he done a lot of major winning with them

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by furyunleashed View Post
    Ive also heard that ray alexander bought alot of fowl from dead end and that he done a lot of major winning with them
    i have heard the same thing. Think ray calls them the "harve" hatch. i called and talked to ray one time and he said he had some "harve" hatch but did not say where they come from. ole man near me got some years ago from ray and he crossed them on his clarets and thats all he raised. they were "dead game" fowl that you could not kill with a shotgun. some cut decent and you couldnt count them out till they stopped breathing, and even then i would give them a couple minutes to make sure. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone seem them competing in the past couple years? How are they holding up in the drag?

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

Zac don't you live close by?

Post Thanks / Like

theyre still doing good in the shows so beautiful that they did a story on a man showing them and his father on t.v. got deported after the story ran didnt want him to get blue ribbions anymore lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keysaw View Post
    theyre still doing good in the shows so beautiful that they did a story on a man showing them and his father on t.v. got deported after the story ran didnt want him to get blue ribbions anymore lol

Are they still holding up in the long drawn out shows? I had heard something from some locals down that way wondered if it was true. I know they was some of the best in the drag years ago.

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

In PI Ricky Reyes and the Escolin Brothers uses Robert Harvey's blueface hatch.

Post Thanks / Like

i witness some in a show in which a man when to mr.robert and picked some show cocks and won best in show with them and some had near time limit in mexican. in american dont know how they would do direct from him in the american show have seen some that were off old stock from years gone by. did see a pure grey direct from him show for an hour and half and win

Post Thanks / Like

i witness some in a show in which a man when to mr.robert and picked some show cocks and won best in show with them and some had near time limit in mexican. in american dont know how they would do direct from him in the american show have seen some that were off old stock from years gone by. did see a pure grey direct from him show for an hour and half and win
    Yea this was in American show. Heard a few were starting to pretend to sleep when they got tired. Maybe a bad mating, or getting too inbred. Who knows? Just hearsay from some guys down south.

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

yea i got a bud that got them 10 years ago and they have never done that so could be hearsay.

Post Thanks / Like

yea i got a bud that got them 10 years ago and they have never done that so could be hearsay.

Yea no question on the gameness of the old ones. I've seen them first hand.

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

i got rid of everything when i started breeding roberts fowl. they are the most complete fowls that i have ever owned, they are strong, game , good natured and they are happy all the time. they have a ton of ability and they travel well. i would recommend them to anyone one and robert is very honest and easy to deal with. the main thing with him is that he wants you to be satisfied with what you get. not many are like this anymore

Post Thanks / Like

Any sparing videos or pictures of his blueface?

Post Thanks / Like

Jason Garces in the Philippines has that Robert Harvey Blue Face Hatch and He's winning with His Hatch/Round head Cross I think including His Famous Dirty Doms in P.I., I am not promoting His Stocks but I truly believe that He's an Honest and Down to earth Breeder from Cebu Philippines.

Post Thanks / Like

I have heard he has two types the lemon neck and the darker ones.
    And was told the darker type ones were the better.
    I have the high station lemon necks.
    One thing for sure game as game can be,

Post Thanks / Like

Hi
    Any help... I need mr. harvey Number..., just the last month my friend and mentor have give me his harvey's brood cock. he is so powerful. so right now I am looking for same girls for this Nice Blueface.

Please if some one can PM me the phone Number...
    God Bless You guys
    Last edited by jgmadridRMZ; September 7th, 2011 at 09:48 AM. Reason: ups

Post Thanks / Like

Seen some of his pure greys and pure blueface. The greys were small but hit like mike tyson, didnt really see them in enough trouble to determine how deep game they were, they won the 3 cock show and the owner told me, that the $1500 for the parents was well worth it. The blueface i seen was bitter game, 1 won and 3 lost, could of been the owner or just met better roosters, but one thing that wasnt to be question, was their heart. All 3 of the losers got purchased for $75 each, that should tell you something. fis

Post Thanks / Like

Any pics of this line of blueface? Would like to see the hen side coloration. YFIS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HAYMAKER View Post
    Seen some of his pure greys and pure blueface. The greys were small but hit like mike tyson, didnt really see them in enough trouble to determine how deep game they were, they won the 3 cock show and the owner told me, that the $1500 for the parents was well worth it. The blueface i seen was bitter game, 1 won and 3 lost, could of been the owner or just met better roosters, but one thing that wasnt to be question, was their heart. All 3 of the losers got purchased for $75 each, that should tell you something. fis

not tryin to be smart,, but if the losers were alive enough to buy they aint to game!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hitmonkey!!! View Post
    not tryin to be smart,, but if the losers were alive enough to buy they aint to game!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hitmonkey!!! View Post
    I'll take the assumption you and zac are rooster men. Different circumstances in fights may not allow you to break the count. A handler who have enough knowledge or help from the pit side will know how to keep his rooster from breaking once he gets the count when its time. Gameness and ''cant go'' are two different identities. This isnt sparring for 30 second and picking them up. This is getting cut on for 45 min to the hour mark and cant go.... One more note, Most of us rooster men in our tender years got our first rooster from where? (''The dead pile.'')

Post Thanks / Like

the old ones back in the day were good cocks,i got mine thur Ernest moore and little David moore and anybody that knows Robert will know who these guys were.they fed cocks for Robert and lived on his farm.i don't have this line anymore and have not had them for a long time.i have seen these cocks shown over many yrs. in mexican and american shows,never in Filipino, Robert is a respected guy in this sport ,thats all i will say.
    Last edited by scott; September 8th, 2011 at 12:37 AM.