Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who among you guys have used steroids with your gamefowls?

Post Thanks / Like

Who among you guys have used steroids with your gamefowls?

Injectibles specifically administered to Horses, greyhounds, camels and racing pigeons? I Hope they wont ban me for asking this question.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who among you guys have used steroids with your gamefowls?

check Jose Canseco!!!LOL i'm sure he could answer all ur inquires.

3. Thanks Iupa1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kumuldurog View Post
    Injectibles specifically administered to Horses, greyhounds, camels and racing pigeons? I Hope they wont ban me for asking this question.
    Many years ago my partner back then was using horse steroids , I felt the gain was minimal and the same results could be achieved another way...
    The cocks were mine and a show of full butchers that I wanted to show and keep the best for next broodcock .. The cocks were still fertile but must have had very low sperm count hard to bred from .. just my experience
    YFIS EDDIE

5. Likes kywolf liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

@millpond. Thank you sir. Some moneyed fellows here in our place must have used some kind of steroid or some kind of energy booster that made their chickens hard to beat, eventhough their chickens are badly wounded and their wounds are mostly to the extremes, yet most of their fowls beat the time limit, I ve been mystified as to the preparations and conditioning of their chickens.

Post Thanks / Like

@millpond. Thank you sir. Some moneyed fellows here in our place must have used some kind of steroid or some kind of energy booster that made their chickens hard to beat, eventhough their chickens are badly wounded and their wounds are mostly to the extremes, yet most of their fowls beat the time limit, I ve been mystified as to the preparations and conditioning of their chickens.
    Good conditioning and gameness may well be the secret. They'll peck as long as they have a breath. Steroids cannot make a dead cock peck.

8. Thanks kywolf thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaysep View Post
    Good conditioning and gameness may well be the secret. They'll peck as long as they have a breath. Steroids cannot make a dead cock peck.
    You hit the nail on the head with that statement.

10. Thanks kywolf thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

my uncle uses steroid tabs.. he buys them from mercury drug stores (minimal dosage probably).. ive noticed all his roosters were a little bit agressive and slighty manfighters.. he said it helps his fowls have a better muscle built body that's what he said..

Post Thanks / Like

I seen them used a long time ago back in the copperstate days. A few guys like to use equpois. It increases read blood cells in the system so in theory they can go longer but none of the that used it were very consistant. To much they loose cut and retain water none of which are good for chickens. Dont even know that anyone even touches the stuff anymore those old men are gone these days.
    Yfis
    Mark

13. Likes kywolf liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

why many cockers still using steriods eventhough they know the consiquence of it. and still winning and winning. just wonder

Post Thanks / Like

This is the reason why I stopped eating my vanquished foes... The farm hands love 'em though. Is that why they're so buff now?... hmmmm...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm, an old man Butch, the only shot mine ever got was from the brood cock to the brood hen , 47yrs later same shot But, not the same cock&hen. fis

17. Thanks kywolf thanked for this post
    Likes RDH liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ky/hatch View Post
    I'm, an old man Butch, the only shot mine ever got was from the brood cock to the brood hen , 47yrs later same shot But, not the same cock&hen. fis
    Didnt have to do with there age just who it was they had race horses also. Thats what they were using a horse steroid but since them i havent seen it again. Didnt mean all old men used it sorry if there was any confusion or if i offended someone
    Yfis
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

If they know how to do Arnold Press then they deserve the juice.Deca will be my choice but featherloss(hairloss) and rooster with boobs...IMHO roids for gamefowls; its not worth it.

20. Thanks kywolf thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Everybody denies useing steroids but im good friends with alot of the bigtimers in the u.s and none i know would heel a rooster without the juice take it for what its worth.
    Yfis

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw greys View Post
    Everybody denies useing steroids but im good friends with alot of the bigtimers in the u.s and none i know would heel a rooster without the juice take it for what its worth.
    Yfis
    So Far i Agree dis one from OL greys.I know a lot of Handlers and Conditioners use a lot of steriods injectable,tablets,. liquids,etc.But u must learnsss first the dosages and when is the correct time to give to ur chicken Specially.. example the PI weathers conditions etc.etc... Bla Blah Blahh..hahaha!

I will say yes to myself i use sometimes to my broodcock only...and the rest SECREEETSS lol.

yfis,
    SHELTONRH

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw greys View Post
    Yfis
    Guarantee that's right !!! if they did use it they'd tell you they werent - if they werent, they'd tell you they were ! The "Secrets" a Cocker keeps....... Everyone has there little secrets.... Nevertheless Outlaw your darn right !!!

24. Likes Burgos liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You can never get away from well breed stock and there are things in this world that will compliment them. Nite Owl said "if your not using them your getting wipped by someone who is". But the Russians were the masters at getting right to the cutting edge of nutrition without crossing the line into anabolic chemicals. Olympic athletes are the most restricted and the Russians have had formulas for years to enhance their athletes performance. Think about who were the ones we had to beat in the Olympics, it was always the Russians. So, there are products out there that can enhance performance without using Steriods. Either find those products or use the juice.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Who among you guys have used steroids with your gamefowls?

Quote Originally Posted by buzzbait View Post
    Guarantee that's right !!! if they did use it they'd tell you they werent - if they werent, they'd tell you they were ! The "Secrets" a Cocker keeps....... Everyone has there little secrets.... Nevertheless Outlaw your darn right !!!

agreee. they will told you used natural. and they take advantage of that. Just proper use still good. everything morthan normal is abnormal !o!.

Post Thanks / Like

in australia when steroids were banned in race horses they substitute it with a nursing women's milk...i tried them with my roosters and did well...i gained 5 pounds and a lil sore lips...that's all...

28. Likes kywolf, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

you have to know what steriods do to see if you need to use them! if you have fowl in prime health why do you need them. they build red blood cells and boost sex drive.
    it takes 21 days for a red blood cell to form and if you use them at 21 days your fowl will be at peak health. if you feed with a beer can in your hand and water every 3rd or 4th day and buy most of your fowl at the swapmeet than from the bottom of my heart thank you! you need steriods. but if you have the 365 day keep like my fowl get and cull and selective breed you dont need'em. years ago I tried them and could'nt tell any diff. they were the same good honest fowl they always were.if it aint broke dont fix it.breed good fowl keep them healthy and leave all the experimenting to the goverment.

30. Likes kywolf, knox01 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bump this!! Its been years since a reply was made to this thread I like to know what people think now days on these issues!
    I know a lot of things has evolved in over this past years to enhance performance through, nutrition, training, supplementation and even drugs!
    Now days testosterone therapy "TRT" I widely used in humans and its perfectly legal!! with a script though.. lol
    So how about gamefowls? Sorry im just curious...

NTR

32. Likes Randymj19 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You still need good fowl to use it with but it will make a good rooster a lot better if you know how to use it but it will take some cut out if you don't watch it cause it will over muscle them if you don't know what your doing but if you don't know how to use it don't waste your time remember a dunghill will always be a dunghill

34. Thanks kywolf thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I personally have not used them. I however am not really much of a conditioner. But I had a partner who really knew how to use them. I don't know what kind he used but his cocks were twice as strong, had bottom for days and actually cut and reached better. he once won 4 derbys in a row. but he was a super feeder and conditioner as well. I actually do better just picking them out of fly pens. A conditioner am not

Post Thanks / Like

I tried using some in the 1980's, it did not increase my win %.
    I was winning before but wanted to try something to win even more so when that didn't work I slightly changed my keep and that made difference.
    A few years later, I noticed a competitor who increased his win average almost overnight. Everyone at the pits started asking them questions but they kept silent.
    One day I went with my horse racing friend to his supply store and while I was in there I noticed my competitor walk in and wait in line at the check out counter so I asked my friend to get in line behind him and listen to what he ask for. He did and I got the info and tried it and it did increase my winning % quite a bit.

Troy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun_Agimat View Post
    I tried using some in the 1980's, it did not increase my win %.
    I was winning before but wanted to try something to win even more so when that didn't work I slightly changed my keep and that made difference.
    A few years later, I noticed a competitor who increased his win average almost overnight. Everyone at the pits started asking them questions but they kept silent.
    One day I went with my horse racing friend to his supply store and while I was in there I noticed my competitor walk in and wait in line at the check out counter so I asked my friend to get in line behind him and listen to what he ask for. He did and I got the info and tried it and it did increase my winning % quite a bit.

Troy
    Just curious on what where type of drug and the doses? Or its a big secret? lol

NTR

Post Thanks / Like

No it's not a secret it's just that I don't like putting too much publicly online, in a private message it's ok though.
    I heard stories of people with **** using online post to harass and arrest.
    PM me and I will let you know

39. Thanks nem76 thanked for this post
    Likes nem76 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After I started using it, many cockers were asking me to condition their birds.

Post Thanks / Like

Cajun_Agimat I tried to send u a pm but it will not send so please pm it to me cause my curiosity has got me. What change did you make in your keep and what was the other guy using.
    Last edited by mjlane; March 24th, 2017 at 10:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Steroids give you a advantage if all else is equal and it is used SPARINGLY. Stags do better with it. There is all different types of roids and all will make them knock the bottom out of a water cup. All vitamins can be used to much but they are more forgiving. You just want the steroid to help their digestive system........... That is all I will say

Post Thanks / Like

Well here goes the opinion of and old man,i have been using a stimulant for many years,and it has helped me to do things that I could not have done with out it and the formula was given to me by my best friend Johnny Mitchell and he told me if I could mix it then it would take me places that I could not go with out it,i had already bought his keep from him and he was right,it helped my roosters to get to a point that I could not get them to without it,but I had to pay for it ,no one gave me anything,Johnny said people want you to give them everything but you have to pay,and he was right,i won more derbies the next few years than I had ever won in my life and I loved it,i have helped a few people,not many and I will help a few more if God lets me live long enough.Thanks James A.