Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Black VELCRO

Post Thanks / Like

Black VELCRO

ANY information on the black Velcros?.... who has them here in the US?... pictures? spar videos? .. . who has the real stuff out there?

BLACK VELCROS!!! lets hear it..

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black VELCRO

Dare Devil Farms .they are awesome birds .

Post Thanks / Like

Sam Abbott, is current with his Black Velcro... I wouldn't mess with anyone else but Sam...

Post Thanks / Like

Sam Abbott ?. . .

upupup up up up up

Post Thanks / Like

yes..go with Sam abbot. He's probley got the best out there and they the "Real deal" too,talked with him on several occations over the years , as Will had given me his contact #,but i never got around to getting fowl from the man, seems to be a good guy on the pon and if anyone knows bout the velcro fowl it would be him, his price is kinda up there compared to other farms.

Post Thanks / Like

dont buy junk from dr dan you wil get burn and yes sam has good velcros i got my velcros from him

Post Thanks / Like

Daredevil has posted pictures, they are the ones that caught my eye

Post Thanks / Like

PI BLACK VELCRO

Post Thanks / Like

Sam Abbott Velcro line

Last edited by edgar719; September 18th, 2011 at 09:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

4 VELCRO CROSSED STAGS

Last edited by kali ises; September 18th, 2011 at 10:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

PURE BLACK STAG

SAME STAG SPARRING 1ST TIME,
    THE OTHER STAG BLUE VELCRO

SPARRED LIKE HIS GRANDFATHER, BROKE HIGH, BUZZ SAW ON THE GROUND,
    PLENTY OF POWER, LACKS STYLE, WILL BE BRED WITH BOSTON/BLACK VELCRO PULLETS THIS BREEDING SEASON, BOSTONBLACK WINNING CROSS, LANCEY'S
    BOSTON GIVES THE BLACK STYLE & IMPROVES THE STATION

Post Thanks / Like

kali ises,produced 1pyle looking baby pullet from the blue-red bc and 3/4blue-1/4lemon hen she looks similar to the last stag from your post.

Quote Originally Posted by kali ises View Post
    4 VELCRO CROSSED STAGS

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Who breeds good Velcros in the P.I.?

Post Thanks / Like

SLICKWIZZARD, talk to Charlie, busy now that stag season started, tell abner to set aside sisters of those 2 brothers they fought. should make it home for a couple derbies (if they fight weekends) in oct, vacation in nov to setup the broodpens, this year so much i want to with the blacks & blues. that bobbyred winner in the wsc, decided not to breed back to the bobby, going to breed it to some of the lemonof garza offspring. glad kenneth did ok with the stags he bought.

Post Thanks / Like

the goods$, don't know who sells black velcros in the pi. you can try serge capistrano or hi-ace gamefarm, they have had them for a few yrs, not sure serge sells, maybe a breeder in the bulacan area,???

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

kali ises,sisters to the boston-blue or the redhatch-blue?

SLICKWIZZARD, talk to Charlie, busy now that stag season started, tell abner to set aside sisters of those 2 brothers they fought. should make it home for a couple derbies (if they fight weekends) in oct, vacation in nov to setup the broodpens, this year so much i want to with the blacks & blues. that bobbyred winner in the wsc, decided not to breed back to the bobby, going to breed it to some of the lemonof garza offspring. glad kenneth did ok with the stags he bought.

Post Thanks / Like

slickwizzard, the sisters of the bostonblue winners, they have alitttle black blood & cowan blood, the sisters of the redhatchblue breeding to a stag from the garzalemon blue pen, the sisters of the bostonblue will be separated by leg color, bred in pens to a bostonblack & a blue boston (winner in the sinulog derby). this year really concentrated on line breeding the blue velcros, i'll end up with 6 lines of blue velcros, same with the blacks.

Post Thanks / Like

A Black Velcro owned by Mr. Rolando Teodoro... Where i got my Broodfowls...

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Black VELCRO

slickwizzard, the sisters of the bostonblue winners, they have alitttle black blood & cowan blood, the sisters of the redhatchblue breeding to a stag from the garzalemon blue pen, the sisters of the bostonblue will be separated by leg color, bred in pens to a bostonblack & a blue boston (winner in the sinulog derby). this year really concentrated on line breeding the blue velcros, i'll end up with 6 lines of blue velcros, same with the blacks.
    Bro good day ,,, have you tried Velcro & Blueface , perfect one , Thanks....

Post Thanks / Like

JUNGOLD, blueface or mclean with the red velcro,but i'm happy with the cigar claret & lancey's regular roundhead with the red velcro, most of my breeding nowadays with the red velcro is pointed towards the blues & the blacks, don't fight many red velcros or 2 way crosses with the red velcro, main breeding of the red velcro last few yrs is with lanceys boston for my blues. this yr breeding lancey's latest lemon, yellow hatch of huron (blueface blood), cigar claret, & huron lemon for some battle stags. starting to breed roger roberts chet with the red, will infuse it with my blacks & blues slowly. blues & blacks is what we fight but both have red velcro blood infuse by me.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Black VELCRO

JUNGOLD, blueface or mclean with the red velcro,but i'm happy with the cigar claret & lancey's regular roundhead with the red velcro, most of my breeding nowadays with the red velcro is pointed towards the blues & the blacks, don't fight many red velcros or 2 way crosses with the red velcro, main breeding of the red velcro last few yrs is with lanceys boston for my blues. this yr breeding lancey's latest lemon, yellow hatch of huron (blueface blood), cigar claret, & huron lemon for some battle stags. starting to breed roger roberts chet with the red, will infuse it with my blacks & blues slowly. blues & blacks is what we fight but both have red velcro blood infuse by me.

Yeah Bro those are good bloodlines,,,,what I developed are Black velcro-B.Boles-Blueface , they are the perfect breed that i did with Velcro , as Stags you could fight them at 7 months , they wont stop hittin & lickin , accurate , so game, early maturing birds,,Thanks Bro..

Post Thanks / Like

JUNGOLD, i'll have to see that cross, a couple yrs ago i crossed the black & the red velcros, more for material than fighting (wanted the pullets) & i kept 1 stag, fought the others they were good, but not what i want my blacks to be, i want the speed & power of the black velcro, but i want it stylish, dancing. a friend of mine in the states crossed the red velcro with blueface (sk), did quite well when it was legal. when i want to refresh my black velcro i just utilse my best red velcro, that way not adding any new blood.i do utilize a 3/4black1/4doc as a broodcock, offspring quite good. my problem with the blacks don't breed enough.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks kali ises for the tip...

If these S.O.B's are as game and as bad as they are said to be, then I would love to try grading my orientals with these bad boys...

Post Thanks / Like

JUNGOLD, i'll have to see that cross, a couple yrs ago i crossed the black & the red velcros, more for material than fighting (wanted the pullets) & i kept 1 stag, fought the others they were good, but not what i want my blacks to be, i want the speed & power of the black velcro, but i want it stylish, dancing. a friend of mine in the states crossed the red velcro with blueface (sk), did quite well when it was legal. when i want to refresh my black velcro i just utilse my best red velcro, that way not adding any new blood.i do utilize a 3/4black1/4doc as a broodcock, offspring quite good. my problem with the blacks don't breed enough.

Sir James,what bl did you crossed your 3/4black 1/4doc?

Post Thanks / Like

emfsupermac, had the blackvelcrodoc broodcock in 2 pens, 1 with pure black, another with1/2black1/2boston hens.

Post Thanks / Like

Kali ises, speaking about your black velcro, do you have anyother sources of "black hatch" blood your utilizing other then the red velcros ? Or are the red velcros all your using to refresh your blacks ?. . Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

desertrat, i have other blacks, but only the red velcro to freshen the black velcro, lancey gave me a couple black hens a few years ago (etison) (ugly but multi-winners in manila derbies), proved to be excellent bred to a broodcock i eventually gave to lancey, rich torres mcraes another black i have, lancey gave me a black cock, we called ********, was in their magazine when lancey had it, i believe was jerry douglas fowl originally (who know what lancey put into it), have some mug blood i like (1 of my black velcro lines has mug blood from william middaugh), brownreds from longleaf (still experimenting with them, got them last yr, crossed to my red velcro).