Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Gary Gilliam Roundhead

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gary Gilliam?

Quote Originally Posted by tonio
    LAst MAy at the Hawaiian International Anito-Serge entry fought full show of imported Gilliam straight comb roundheads. One of them was leading all the way till it ran!
    I believe I also saw that fight, but I am not that sure. I am not also sure if my eyes were cheating on me, because I noticed that the intestines of that bird was hanging out after 3 buckles and that bird lasted until 8 minutes before the great escape happened. I am not sure if we can call that leading all the way, because in my opinion, usually a bird with the same wound would not last 8 minutes.

btw I was impress with your dark asil looking bird, he sure can take a lot of punishments, he just stood there and take it all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by INCOGNITO
    I believe I also saw that fight, but I am not that sure. I am not also sure if my eyes were cheating on me, because I noticed that the intestines of that bird was hanging out after 3 buckles and that bird lasted until 8 minutes before the great escape happened. I am not sure if we can call that leading all the way, because in my opinion, usually a bird with the same wound would not last 8 minutes.

btw I was impress with your dark asil looking bird, he sure can take a lot of punishments, he just stood there and take it all.

Hey you cant win them all. at least he did not run. Just trying to help the guy out and give info. He may be looking for game ones and that is the big controversy with Gilliam's birds some quit. Not everyone may be into that kind of bird.

Also I am good friends with Mr. Prieto who conditioned the entry. The bird is still alive and well on his farm. We always joke that it is even stronger than the winners!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by INCOGNITO
    I was impress with your dark asil looking bird, he sure can take a lot of punishments, he just stood there and take it all.
    Incognito,

What happened to Tonio's asils? If they can take the steel, i believe they are game. Did it quit?

Just curious

swallow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swallow
    Incognito,

What happened to Tonio's asils? If they can take the steel, i believe they are game. Did it quit?

Just curious

swallow
    Nothing fought one in the WSC that lost to a better rooster, no shame in that.

Post Thanks / Like

back in early 2000 when Claude Bautista group was fighting Guillian RH , any news that they quit or Runhead in bigfights ??

Post Thanks / Like

ChrisJR yea i remember you how you been? If you are looking for hatch and roundhead then i would recomend Gary. PM me guys for the contact number

Post Thanks / Like

Whats The Fighting Style Of Garys Hatches?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tonio
    Nothing fought one in the WSC that lost to a better rooster, no shame in that.
    Well I agree on that 100%. I fought a bird that loss to PA badly too, and nothing to be ashame on that. Sometimes the bird came to fight, yet there is no guarantee of a good showing because it faces a better cock.

swallow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tebs69

back in early 2000 when Claude Bautista group was fighting Guillian RH , any news that they quit or Runhead in bigfights ??
    tebs69

There is really no questioning that Guilliam RH do quit, because even Gary himself stated that in one of those interview that was written in the magazines. He said he win 80-90% of his fyts and have one quit once in a while, but he would rather have all the trophies with them not so game RH than have a dead game hatch that never quits but have no trophies to show.

swallow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swallow
    tebs69

There is really no questioning that Guilliam RH do quit, because even Gary himself stated that in one of those interview that was written in the magazines. He said he win 80-90% of his fyts and have one quit once in a while, but he would rather have all the trophies with them not so game RH than have a dead game hatch that never quits but have no trophies to show.

swallow

sir swallow

thanks.. Gary himself honest to tell the weakness of his RH, his RH really very good .. when Cladie Bautista group bagged the WSC champ ang 2 consecutive NCA COTY award ...

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Gary Gilliam?

team,
    a veteran breeder once said ..... avoid a breeder who claims that he never had a quitter / sulker in his years of breeding ... its either he is lying or simlpy ignorant ...
    cheers!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Spur
    team,
    a veteran breeder once said ..... avoid a breeder who claims that he never had a quitter / sulker in his years of breeding ... its either he is lying or simlpy ignorant ...
    cheers!!!!

i like the lying better than ignorant...i do lie once in a while...i have a family of cowan that are excellent fighter, a gentleman cock, a real sport... especially if you fight them pure...i had a couple of incidence where it killed their opponent quick and easy....and the cock just remain standing in the corner crowing and proud... a real gentlecock in the sport of cockfighting...why peck? what is there to prove? it's not sulking?
    Last edited by kogmohon; July 20th, 2010 at 11:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon
    i like the lying better than ignorant...i do lie once in a while...i have a family of cowan that are excellent fighter, a gentleman cock, a real sport... especially if you fight them pure...i had a couple of incidence where it killed their opponent quick and easy....and the cock just remain standing in the corner crowing and proud... a real gentlecock in the sport of cockfighting...why peck? what is there to prove? it's not sulking?
    bring him to Saigon, kog... pecking is not needed there... last man standing is the winner... last cock, i mean.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Gary Gilliam?

hi kogs ... parekoy, had similar incident ... i did fought a dark red, peacomb, white legged fowl ... a smart evasive fighter .... evaded 3 breaking/strapping attack by simply side stepping ... then engaged on the 4th break ... dis-abling the opponent down ( na-cross, tawag natu') .. my proud rooster will just wait for the down opponent to initiate and he will even evade and make some contolled kicks ... no damage intent ...the fight end-up into a DRAW!!!!
    maybe the red cock is religious and felt guilty .. after inflicting damage to his kind hehehehe
    i gave it away ... lost interest even if its a good fowl ...
    some friends advises ... need to infuse hatch or any game blood ... but am no longer interested ..have a nice day!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by newtogame2
    bring him to Saigon, kog... pecking is not needed there... last man standing is the winner... last cock, i mean.

newt...that is what it should be...we should change some of our cockfighting rules...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tweety-Doo
    To Anyone here,

Would anyone here knows his contactr number? Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you
    GARY GILLIAM'S HOME PHONE IS 1-918-478-2308...HIS CELL PHONE IS 1-918-207-2654.HIS ROUNDHRADS ARE OK THE BAD THING ON THEME IS THERE NOY DEAD GAME.LIKE MY BRUNNERS OR MY LACEY'S.BUT I GO TO AMERICAN SHOW.SO FOR THE PI.OR MX SHOW I WOULD NOT BE AFRAID.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gary Gilliamīs Roundheads?

my gilliams are just awesome pure or crossed we used them crossed to cecil davis kelso and redfox bloodline...here is a 6 month old pure gilliam roundhead stag...http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/a...headstag02.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

here is the same stag better picture pure gilliam roundhead..http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/a...headstag01.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

My Gilliam broodcock looks like a roundhead with white legs peacomb and round head the guy I bought them from got em at Kellyville years ago .Since hes had them so long he could have bred somethin else into them that brought out the ROUND lookin head in my cock.Who knows what really in the blood I heard he wont say.

Post Thanks / Like

I was told by a reliable source that at one time GG bred the hatch into the RH and vice-versa and bred it back out both ways and it went together like peanut butter and jelly. And based on the results over the years it sure did. YFIS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAICHUNG View Post

here is a site where you can buy a proven GG roundhead just PM him (Rey) and im sure he will take care of you a honest breeder i can recommend.
    very nice color

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tysongreys06 View Post
    here is the same stag better picture pure gilliam roundhead..http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/a...headstag01.jpg
    nice chicken bro

Post Thanks / Like

heard from others cockers that this gg lines is maintain by CPB of davao, any inputs thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tysongreys06 View Post
    good looking bird. Awesome

Post Thanks / Like

sir taichung ganda ng mga fowls nyo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: gary gilliam roundheads

Quote Originally Posted by doggs View Post
    can any one tell me anything about these gary gilliam roundheads what style of chicken are they? are they considered speed type chickens? i just got a trio from a friend and dont know nothing about them they look like they have some asil in them. any info would be appreciated
    My brother-in-law got a trio, He has some awesome cocks, they will pound you to the ground. They have speed and power.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by genesis View Post
    Just to share....A GG trio, a RH broodcock and 2 Bonecrusher Hatch hens (1 hen not covered by the pic) purchased direct from Gary Guilliam..........

We got a bone crusher trio also they are killing machining. They will kill you in the air.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maranok View Post
    compared to lacy roundhead which is more preferable??
    I prefer the GG roundhead they got top and bottom. They will get up there and hit you hard.

Post Thanks / Like

My Gilliam Roundhead that acquired direct from Gary was my worse material in my farm.. cant win with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vangerald View Post
    My Gilliam Roundhead that acquired direct from Gary was my worse material in my farm.. cant win with them.
    Sorry to hear about that. my winning % is real good with GG round head, likewise with his Bone crusher Hatch.