Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Thread: Gameness

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gameness

Canadian mugs is Lester Willsons blood. That's the good stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

People would pack up and go home when them cocks were entered.

Post Thanks / Like

Pap got them straight from Canada he knew a man up there that he met in ww2.we still have the blood an is as pure as the day he got them.45 i believe.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gaffer View Post
    People would pack up and go home when them cocks were entered.
    I dont guess I've ever been around good roosters.. I've personally never seen anybody pack up and leave just because old "so-N-so" showed up..

5. Likes Quapaw Kid, Nauvoo, gobolts0513 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Irish I have Canadian Mugs.

7. Likes irisheyes485 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a ton of some of America's oldest blood lines in Canada today. Some of the purest gull blood is in Canada a long with shaw roundheads Whitehackle and a lot of the Canadian blood lines as well. But with the way things r we can't get it less we know someone that knows someone else. Eggs are about the only way to get them know days. But u still have to know the folks thats got them an most that do won't sale. Gaffer i know of the man u speak of an u right them was some real birds.gennet the man who knew mahony an was good friends with him is why the gulls r in Canada.i know a man that has the gulls directly from gennet that got them directly from mohony.gennet loved to cross them to he's pyles.know as the gennet pyles.in Canada some called them travelers.anyway the Canadian mugs r a tried an true breed that if u ever get to own them u will fall in love with. 1 cross i like an is just straight up breeding back to original is breeding them over black warhorse. They cross well with about anything but i like the original crosses that make the original breds.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gobolts0513 View Post
    Irish I have Canadian Mugs.
    I hope u enjoy them as much as i do mine.they have always been there for me when I called on them an they r some of the toughest birds u will ever see.them crossed over racey or marks kent mugs make some sure enough touch birds

Post Thanks / Like

Irish, I wasn't kidding. I have them too. I've seen them do amazing things. The right hands on em they Are GOLD brother!

11. Likes KevinG, irisheyes485 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gameness includes power and mostly the opposite is not game enough.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quapaw Kid View Post
    What's worse is that when they say folks left when Boles showed up or whomever because they didn't wanna share it with them . That means only the entries that were just there to donate were left ... so not only does it mean you " dominated" a derby with 10 entries ... you beat the guys there because the bar is closed on Sunday and they dont' care about winning .
    Seriously, folks shouldn't have been leaving or avoiding him.............They should have been there with their best trying to beat him, picking fights don't get you anywhere. Gamblers only venue............Trying to beat the best improves you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by antair View Post
    Gameness includes power and mostly the opposite is not game enough.
    Surely gameness with power will help you , just because something lacks power don't mean it aint game.............Gameness/power.........two totally different things.......lol...........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quapaw Kid View Post
    I was 18 and saw a guy put oxygen from a torch in his mouth and then blw it through a cigarette and it made the cherry sparkle . I wanted to try it and a guy turned on the oxygen AND acetelyne for my turn ... It didn't work so I got the biggest hit I could and that time it exploded when I got the cigarette close and broke my jaw , blew out teeth and turned my lips inside out ... Guys watching thought they saw my head explode and were freaked . It didn't hurt either but a few hours later I was hurting after 60 stitches to sew my gums back over my jaw .... I wouldn't have back talked a midget with a rag on my mouth sitting at the ER ... That's the place to bust in and rack up so e easy wins
    We used to do acetelyne bombs in plastic bags and set them off......... The bosses son thought he would do better and used a large garbage bag held between his legs. While he was filling it with Oxy/Acs the friction/static in the bag set it off.
    Lifted him about 4 foot of the ground............ he spent 2 weeks in hospital and had a set of nuts blacker than the ace of spades and bigger than a pair of baseballs.........
    Some years later he still managed to have kids but don't know how.........

16. Thanks KevinG thanked for this post
    Likes Steel city farm, Quapaw Kid liked this post