Thread: The Movie

Post Thanks / Like

The Movie

I watched the whole movie in one setting, in my little bedroom in my bed... it truly projected my life....impulsive.... tunnel vision..... chicken first before family... but in the end...realizing that there is no more than the family next to god and country.....so simple... so ordinary happening, as is our Pinoy way of life....after all...it is just a movie...
    Congrats!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Pinolim View Post
    I watched the whole movie in one setting, in my little bedroom in my bed... it truly projected my life....impulsive.... tunnel vision..... chicken first before family... but in the end...realizing that there is no more than the family next to god and country.....so simple... so ordinary happening, as is our Pinoy way of life....after all...it is just a movie...
    Congrats!!!
    The movie actually projects the facts about a sabungero and the cycle that a sabungero undergoes. However, i think the movie gave a feel good ending with the lead character being able to recover and come back stronger. In reality, 9 out of 10 sabungeros could not recover when they hit rock bottom due to the gambling side of the sport. I know several rick people who could not come back and lost it all. I know a Lotto winner, who after 2 years was back to his penniless ways.