Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slick lizard "sweaters"

Post Thanks / Like

Slick lizard "sweaters"

Has anyone got the sweater blood from Slick lizard Farm? any info on their type of sweaters will help. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Guam,

I own Sweaters from Slick Lizard and really happy with them. They meet my expectation and have the fighting style that I'm looking for the show of my choice.

Best;

Vito

Post Thanks / Like

Slick Lizard Sweaters

We got 4-Webber Double Nose Super Sweater from Jerry Adkins of Slick Lizard through Kuya Noel Dimatulac of Carson,Ca.They are not only good warriors but beauty as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Slick Jerry c/o Jason Campbell

There is a good chance that some of this Sweater variety will be shown in the upcoming Candelaria 2005 derby. Look for the J. Campbell entry.

Post Thanks / Like

BAR farm

of mang Ben RARA is breeding the slick lizard sweaters in his farm in Bukidnon. Jason Campbell was in the Philippines this year to see his setup in Bukidnon.

Al

gamay

JUST4BIRDS

how much did you pay for your slick lizard trio(sweater stag and pullets?)? coz im also planning to purchase a sweater trio from him too thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Vito,
    How are you? How's Chris?
    It's good that you like the Slick Sweaters. How does it compare with your old Sweater that you got from Bruce?
    Will visit Cal. Next yr. I'll call you.
    Are you going to Candelaria this Jan? Let me kow I'll see you there.

Best,

Victor Sierra

bloodline808
    does slick lizzard have any good roundheads

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to Jason and Jerry for the nice double nose four webber and left nose sweater broodstock their awesome. Slick Lizzard sweaters are one of the best out there.

gamay

DGRECUENCO

HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR YOUR TRIO? THANKS

Post Thanks / Like
    Dgrecuenco.......so what is the fighting style of slick lizards Sweaters.....of the "DBL nose/4 webbers"?and are they good station?

Post Thanks / Like
    Jerry mentioned last thursday about his sweaters that they're good/excellent breaking high "vertical style".
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Guamgazu

Jerry Adkins sweaters their medium high station ( good station) not very tall but their very fast footed, smart and breaks pretty good. Jerry and Jason will definitely send you good looking sweaters. Dink Fair sweaters are high station and taller than any sweaters thats If your looking for high station sweaters.

BOWHUNTER

SLICK LIZZARD

BESIDES SWEATERS JERRY AND JASON HAS ROUNDHEADS,GREYS
    AND KELSOS(CARDINALS). GOT ME A KELSO(TRIO) AND GREYS
    NOW IN CEBU P.I. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE.

Post Thanks / Like

Question

" 4Webber/dbl nose"Sweaters
    Is this line of sweaters good by itself(straight) or is it better when crossed or blended w/other lines?

Post Thanks / Like

Victor

Good to hear from you. All is well for us, Chris & myself been busy here at work, home and at the farm. We would like to see you again sometime your around the area.

I really like the sweaters from Slick Lizard. Two years ago, I bought 18 hens and three broodcock. Their offspring are promissing and come medium to high station, gentle with nice body and accurate hitter. I am breeding the same hens now using the four webber, double nose stag from them as broodcock. I'm confident they can compete in the LK.

The ones I got from Bruce are good too, they come medium station, and some come manfighters. They are fast with lots of feet, I think they do well in the SK.

These are my personal experience.

Best;

Vito

Post Thanks / Like

jerry adkins

slick lizard sweaters are high breaking fast footed feet out head back cut you to ribbons style birds his roundheads are some of the best out there jerry was famous for his roundhead before the sweater the kelso's are also great radio blood is outstanding especialy crossed with sweater jerry is also an honest man he has been like a father to me most of my brood pens are slick lizard i would not have what i have if it wasnt for jerry adkins he is a good man with good birds i just cant say enough about him if anyone wants to know prices info or anything at all you can order the birds or get info online threw me at sweatermountain@aol.com

your friend kenny

Post Thanks / Like
    the 4 webber double nose are some of my favorite !! the double nose are great the right nose is also a great mark jerry adkins wont send you junk if he breeds it its gonna be good or he wont let it leave his farm ! i am breeding my 4 webber double nose back to his aunts i hope the out come is great

to show you how honest jerry is he is selling his 3/4 sweater and 1/4 cross pullets as a special he could very easily sale those as pure because they look alike but he would not do that thats an honest man for u !

Post Thanks / Like

sweater's

S.L got a very nice Sweater,I found one that I like the color but unfortunately I didn't have enough cash when we stopped there,also his Cardinal Club kelso's are awesome,plus He did acquired trio of Cardinal Club Kelso from Silver Dollar in Florida.
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi NAVAL silver dollar has some nice birds but we didnt get a trio of his kelso

your friend kenny

tiririt
    July Cajun Classic...the better Sweaters were shown by Green Jeans and Sosa entry of Larry Romero. But no doubt, the Greys of Slick Lizard farms made a good impression too.

Kenny,
    Is stateline gamefarm from Kentucky? They do have pretty good fowls.

Post Thanks / Like
    hi tiririt thanks for the compliment on the Greys jerry has bred some chocalate grey crossed over roundhead this year they look very promising i dont think ive ever met stateline game farm do you know what part of ky there in ? happy holidays to all my friends !!

your friend kenny

Ray Boles
    Just though I would mention the two Boles sweater STAGS that were fought at the Cajun Classic. One drew with Brian Entry to nock him out of 8 straight and overall money and the other drew with Slick Lizzard to nock him out of 3 money. Although both drew fights I was pleased my stags did so well against cocks in tough competition. Before some one miss interprits this Brian and Jerry are friends of mine and have good fowl.

Post Thanks / Like
    slick lizard also has great looking roundheads, leiper hatches, radios and cardinal kelsos. so if you think his sweaters are good then you'll be in for a big surprise once you see his other bloodlines fight.:rbounce:

sndiegogamefarm
    i'll never trade my george neal sweaters to any other sweaters
    power and gameness they have it all.

Lmighty000
    SNdiegogamefarm, I agree with u G.N. has the authentic sweater blood from JJ for more than 20 yrs. We gonna use the solid GN sweater next yr in Candi.

Post Thanks / Like

To: ALMIGHTY000 & S.D.GAMEFARM

Mga parekoy, kayo bay nagbibinta nang TRIO sa atin (pinas) nang ganitong BLOODLINE? If so, kindly E-mail me fairtheynone@yahoo.com.

Thank You!

sndiegogamefarm
    fairtheyone bakit di ka na umulit tumawag eentairtanin nman kita kaso wala me signal sa farm noon. kasama mo ba si bobong nagship ng manok ok na ba problema. naval called me today dec 7 he is fr. florida tinanong niya charasteristics of g.n. i told him the right thing about g.n. bird di pa manfighter at least pag sinabi mo katotohanan sa tao di sayang pera niya pag bumili siya also the shipment to pinas. at saka npakabait nitong breeder na matanda na ito hindi pa suplado di katulad ng ibang breeder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pareng S.D.FARM, salamat sa REPLY mo. Pare, nagpapadala raw si Bobong last week, 6 stags from his Backyard. Pare tatawag ako sa iyo para maikwento ko sa iyo ang nangyari at gusto ko ring mag inquire nang mga nokis from you kong affordable ba sa bulsa ko he!he!he! Parekoy, mag-email ka nalang sa akin kong OKAY sa iyo para hindi na ako maghahanap pa sa phone # mo, yan pag okay sa iyo. Pre, kayo bay nagbibinta sa atin? Paki include naman sa e-mail, PRICE of a TRIO plus shipping to BOHOL. Salamat.

Post Thanks / Like

un expected

paring sandiegogamefarm,
    pumunta ako sa kaibigan ko na puti kahapon,at tuloy nakausap niya si george n.,masaya siya dahil kilala pala nya ito ang last time nilang pagkita 19yrs old yong kaibigan ko at ngayon ay 61na talagang matagal na.doon namin hiningi yong no. ni G.N. kay J.J.,at marami din akong nalaman tungkol sa ibang breeder dyan sa kentucky dahil dalawang breeder ang nakausap ko taga dyan lately.
    salamat sa info. pare.