Thread: Mogba Fall Meeting & Poultry Show

Post Thanks / Like

Mogba Fall Meeting & Poultry Show

I see a lot of folks on here from and near MO would like to invite all of you and anybody else who wants to come on down.

November 5th 2011
    Dallas Body Shop
    501 Cherry st
    Buffalo, MO 65622

Doors will open at 8am judging will start at 10am, Lunch will be at noon followed by raffels and the silent auctions.

There will be a junior division held free of charge for children and young adults under the age of 17 blue ribbons will be awarded to the winners along with certificates of participation.

Senior division show will also be held all birds must be pullorom tested, Tony Perryman with the Misourri Department of Agriculture will be on site testing for those have not been tested.All males must be trimmed with exception to orientals.Entry fees will be 5$ per bird and additional 5$ for mated pairs.All entries will recieve blue ribbons and certs of participation. Grand champion male, female, and mated pair will al receive cash prizes. Remember to bring your drop pens and paper and chairs for sitting if you wish to sit.

All members are encouraged to bring donations for our raffle and silent auction.

You must be a member to participate if you are not don't be discouraged because this is a good time to become one MOGBA dues is only 15$ there is a little snag going on with the UGBA and some changes they made with the dues which are a separate 15$ and have gone up from last year and it will all be explained at the meeting.

YFIS,
    YeY
    Last edited by YeY197; October 16th, 2011 at 08:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mogba Fall Meeting & Poultry Show

I'm going to ride up with RL, looking forward to it.

St.Louis Club

See yall there hope we have a great turn out.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there as well, I didn't make to the fall show last year but there was over 80 entries from what I heard, I was at the spring show it was a good time..I'll be taking my first place YLH hen again..wink wink J/K hope to see you guys there.

St.Louis Club

Does anyone know if Mr.Longnecker or anyone will be selling supplies ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by St.Louis Club View Post
    That's who I'll be riding up their with, I imagine he'll be bringing some supplies along, I'll ask him tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by St.Louis Club View Post
    I'm asuming he will be, good time to stock up on tie cords and water cups and everything else you might need.

St.Louis Club

I need water cups with winter coming I am sure some will be freezing and cracking. I might donate two hens for aution also.

Post Thanks / Like

Yey do memberships have to be purchased in advance or can you buy one when you get there? Also how are the classes being set up? (colors, etc). Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob152 View Post
    Yey do memberships have to be purchased in advance or can you buy one when you get there? Also how are the classes being set up? (colors, etc). Thanks!
    Yes you can buy a membership when you get there, last I heard we where out of cards for the 2011 membership, but I'm certain something can be arranged so that you can become a member for next year and still be able to show in our fall show, the groups are light legged reds, light legged greys, dark legged reds, dark legged greys, and pyles, blues, doms in a group of its own also oriental breeds in there own group as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Falker, would you try to remind Ronnie about camouflage game cock hat he's been trying to find me one I'll be riding with President thanks. Bud

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ky/hatch View Post
    Falker, would you try to remind Ronnie about camouflage game cock hat he's been trying to find me one I'll be riding with President thanks. Bud

Yep I'll ask him and let you know.

St.Louis Club

If you live near MO at all you should attend its a great time to share storys and talk of old times.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Falker see you there. Bud

Post Thanks / Like

Bumpin it up!!
    It's right around the corner fellas not this one but next Saturday, hope to see and meet some of you guys I havent met yet there. Umma see if I get the green light on taking some pictures to post on here and maybe get a little Facebook page going for us.I'll be the young looking Hispanic guy helping around.
    Last edited by YeY197; October 27th, 2011 at 04:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Just in case anybody missed it

Post Thanks / Like

Good show, I enjoyed meeting everyone, especially the guys here on sabong. It's nice to put a face with a name. Congrats on the ribbons Yey and Stl. Club, nice looking birds you guys brought! I was hoping to win the little pullet you donated Stl., but Chip was quicker than I was Hopefully I'll see you guys more through the winter!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
    Good show, I enjoyed meeting everyone, especially the guys here on sabong. It's nice to put a face with a name. Congrats on the ribbons Yey and Stl. Club, nice looking birds you guys brought! I was hoping to win the little pullet you donated Stl., but Chip was quicker than I was Hopefully I'll see you guys more through the winter!
    Yeah I always enjoy the shows no matter how far they are..lol..I took home a nice RH/Albany and a blue ribbon with one of my cocks along with all kinds of other stuff, Nice meeting all of ya'll I took some pictures when I get a chance I'll post a few, Excellent meeting I think we covered alot and I gotta say I am proud to be a member of the MOGBA we got some balls in the Show me State thats for sure.

Falkor, I'll be ready to rock and roll come spring time and I'll scoop you up on our way way but might I be heading down that way to Ron's place sooner than that, me and Ole Bob G are gun hoe on some of his WH..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YeY197 View Post
    Yeah I always enjoy the shows no matter how far they are..lol..I took home a nice RH/Albany and a blue ribbon with one of my cocks along with all kinds of other stuff, Nice meeting all of ya'll I took some pictures when I get a chance I'll post a few, Excellent meeting I think we covered alot and I gotta say I am proud to be a member of the MOGBA we got some balls in the Show me State thats for sure.

Falkor, I'll be ready to rock and roll come spring time and I'll scoop you up on our way way but might I be heading down that way to Ron's place sooner than that, me and Ole Bob G are gun hoe on some of his WH..
    You and Bob made out like bandits on that raffle! If you come down to Ron's just let me know and we'll meet up, those whitehackles should do well, I bought 3 myself. Some of them are a bit short, but I believe they have promise. Congrats on the pullet she should make some nice stags....I really liked your blue...make sure he goes to the brood pen