Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A new breeders from Lombok Island Indonesia

Post Thanks / Like

A new breeders from Lombok Island Indonesia

Hallo to everyone in this forum, first of all i want to introduce my self, my name is AGUNG, and pardon me for my Ing-Lish (indonesian - english).

Im new to this sports, im starting with two pair of chicks w/o knowing what their bloodlines, n after 6 months i noticed they are grey n blueface (by the color of their shanks n feathers), n the hens are lancys (my friend told me that), u can see im very2 new to this sports.

here in Lombok Islan Indonesia n mainly in our country, sabong are illegal, due to the law prohibited gambling (which is "two side of a coin" with this sports (imho)), but neverthless this sport ocasionally held within the traditional hindu's ceremonies.

Past years, bcuz of the AI (avian Influenza) the government strict the imported birds even at local scale. i.e it is hard to pass the birds through the harbour or airports, but the 'users' of the gamefowls are increasing.

so, i began too see an opprtunity here, as the price for the fowls increasing i start my farm at small size. hopefully i can share n get some enlighment n learn more n more here.

Best Regards

Agung

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A new breeders from Lombok Island Indonesia

welcome to the site and the sport of kings

Post Thanks / Like

Mas Apakabar?! welcome Di sini Sabong.com!

Post Thanks / Like

Is "Mahakam" farm from Indonesia?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Agung,

Welcome! How far is Lombok Island from Zamboanga City/Port or General Santos City/Port in the Philippines by boat?

I know off some people that take a fast boat there, buy what they need, load it up and speed off for home

Anyway, your a long way off from that Just breed and fight that family you have and you will learn a lot. You don't have to buy at all.

Again, Selamat Datang!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dagangpuntik View Post
    Hallo to everyone in this forum, first of all i want to introduce my self, my name is AGUNG, and pardon me for my Ing-Lish (indonesian - english).

Im new to this sports, im starting with two pair of chicks w/o knowing what their bloodlines, n after 6 months i noticed they are grey n blueface (by the color of their shanks n feathers), n the hens are lancys (my friend told me that), u can see im very2 new to this sports.

here in Lombok Islan Indonesia n mainly in our country, sabong are illegal, due to the law prohibited gambling (which is "two side of a coin" with this sports (imho)), but neverthless this sport ocasionally held within the traditional hindu's ceremonies.

Past years, bcuz of the AI (avian Influenza) the government strict the imported birds even at local scale. i.e it is hard to pass the birds through the harbour or airports, but the 'users' of the gamefowls are increasing.

so, i began too see an opprtunity here, as the price for the fowls increasing i start my farm at small size. hopefully i can share n get some enlighment n learn more n more here.

Best Regards

Agung
    Hi Pak Agung,
    welcome to the site...... I always looking for people to join specially from my beloved country Indonesia.
    I've bought and imported hundreds of chickens from PI every year and so far no problems with the authority here.
    Just PM me, i can share you how to get the import permit so you can send them legally to Indonesia.

Keep our sport alive

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkmage1721 View Post
    Yup, Mahakam Farm and Mahakam Entry in the last WSC coming from Indonesia.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fourwinds_011 View Post
    welcome to the site and the sport of kings
    Thank you sir fourwinds, hopefully I can learn much from here n you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by baoydavao View Post
    Mas Apakabar?! welcome Di sini Sabong.com!
    Kabar baik terimakasih, thank you sir baoydavao, im looking forward to learn from masters in here. Are you often go to indonesia? , I see u are fluent in bahasa indonesia.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmage1721 View Post
    Im afraid I dont have any information about mahakam farm sir, as im new to the sport, but maybe mr. dembong have information about it. As mahakam referred to the river name in borneo island, wich is far n separated island from lombok island where im living.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dembong View Post
    interesting..this is great!

keep promoting our sports and be proud..

yfis

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sentenciador View Post
    Hi Agung,

Welcome! How far is Lombok Island from Zamboanga City/Port or General Santos City/Port in the Philippines by boat?

I know off some people that take a fast boat there, buy what they need, load it up and speed off for home

Anyway, your a long way off from that Just breed and fight that family you have and you will learn a lot. You don't have to buy at all.

Again, Selamat Datang!
    Thank you mr. Sentenciador sir.
    The lombok island is west to bali island, which is in south part of indonesia, im afraid it will take a full week by boat from even the southest Phillipines island.
    Yes sir, before I sign to the site, ive read some of the thread, sometimes u will be suprised by something u already have, raise them well n see what u raised worth or useless at all. Just MHO sir.

Hi Pak Agung,
    welcome to the site...... I always looking for people to join specially from my beloved country Indonesia.
    I've bought and imported hundreds of chickens from PI every year and so far no problems with the authority here.
    Just PM me, i can share you how to get the import permit so you can send them legally to Indonesia.

Keep our sport alive
    Thankyou mr. Dembong sir, senang sekali ktemu rekan se-negara. Ive this trouble with the authority concerning the papers etc, u know how beurocracy can be so complicated here in our country. Im looking forward to see our future bussines. Ill pm you asap, maaf oL di kantor, malemnya lewat hp, ini aja balesnya lewat hp.

Post Thanks / Like

Selamat Malam Bapak Dagang Puntik Dan Bapak Dembok, say a sudah pernah mengsaksikan adu ayam di Bali. Wake ituh dua duanya adalah ayam Bali, dan pisau yng dipakai pisau tradisyonil juga. Say a harap Bapak2 bisa jalan2 ke Manila dan menonton olahraga khusus kita disini.

I better write in English otherwise we may get booted out. Anyway good luck on your breeding programs and I wish you the best on your projects. I would be very happy to share with you the little that I know about cockfighting, breeding and knife tying.

Sampai Jumpah,

Jailbird

Post Thanks / Like

Mohon maaf, bahasa indonesia jadi di edit automatis dari iPad . Tapi mungkin masi bisa ditangkap lengkap oleh Bpk2 , Salam

Sorry the bahasa indonesia gets edited by my iPad but I guess you get what I mean ;-)

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: A new breeders from Lombok Island Indonesia

Apa kabar, Pak Agung? Selamat datang di Sabong.com.

I lived in Jakarta for over 2 years. We have fond memories of your country dan Orang Indonesia.

Semoga sukses dengan breedingmu.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jailbird View Post
    Selamat Malam Bapak Dagang Puntik Dan Bapak Dembok, say a sudah pernah mengsaksikan adu ayam di Bali. Wake ituh dua duanya adalah ayam Bali, dan pisau yng dipakai pisau tradisyonil juga. Say a harap Bapak2 bisa jalan2 ke Manila dan menonton olahraga khusus kita disini.

I better write in English otherwise we may get booted out. Anyway good luck on your breeding programs and I wish you the best on your projects. I would be very happy to share with you the little that I know about cockfighting, breeding and knife tying.

Sampai Jumpah,

Jailbird
    Thank you very much Mr. Jailbird sir. Im flattered by the way you apreciating our sports here, me personally having my high respect towards our fellow in sport here in Philipina. I wish I have much oportunities to watch directly here in Manilla, but unfortunately, I cant leave my main duty. But, by the modernity, it shall be no problems, so we can communicate trough wires. Eventhough it will much different experience having it directly. Im looking forward from u sir, hopefully u can share some clue.

Quote Originally Posted by jailbird View Post
    Mohon maaf, bahasa indonesia jadi di edit automatis dari iPad . Tapi mungkin masi bisa ditangkap lengkap oleh Bpk2 , Salam

Sorry the bahasa indonesia gets edited by my iPad but I guess you get what I mean ;-)
    Terimakasih byk pak, sudah membalas dengan bahasa indonesia, is it very clear sir, I got the point sir.

Dengan hormat, best regards,

Agung

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Saint View Post

I lived in Jakarta for over 2 years. We have fond memories of your country dan Orang Indonesia.

Terimaksih Mr. The Saint sir. Hopefully you will share some of two tricks about breeding. Thank you very much sir.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Saint View Post

Jovie, how are you my friend....
    We also have fond memories with you and your family here in my place. Remember when you try the socket knife in parung... last month i use the same knife in sulawesi and win the same way....fastest kill

Sent my regards to your family
    Arif

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to hear that there are plenty people promoting sabong sports. especially these gentlemen from indonesia.
    gooduck to your breeding sir.

brgds.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ambermatic View Post
    Nice to hear that there are plenty people promoting sabong sports. especially these gentlemen from indonesia.
    gooduck to your breeding sir.

brgds.
    Salamat sir, hopefully I can learn much from cockmates here.. We are very high appreciating breeders from phillipin. Cuz, the fowl will talk for them self, as our fellow here says "look for fowls that its feet could push the ATM button" hehe (sorry for my (in-lish).

Post Thanks / Like

Salamat sir, hopefully I can learn much from cockmates here.. We are very high appreciating breeders from phillipin. Cuz, the fowl will talk for them self, as our fellow here says "look for fowls that its feet could push the ATM button" hehe (sorry for my (in-lish).
    we can learn a lot in these site, just keep on log in''

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ambermatic View Post
    we can learn a lot in these site, just keep on log in''
    As long as the network available sir

Post Thanks / Like

Jovie, how are you my friend....
    We also have fond memories with you and your family here in my place. Remember when you try the socket knife in parung... last month i use the same knife in sulawesi and win the same way....fastest kill

Sent my regards to your family
    Arif
    Apa kabar, Mas Arif? Good to hear from you again.

Wow! Fastest kill? Just after 1 demo you can tie the knife very well then. I'm glad the socket knife is working well for you. Maybe you can share it with Pak Agung as well.

I will try using the surat here also. I still need to practice but I think I have a way to combine surat and socket techniques. Hopefully it works.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw their sweaters in WSC 2010, they are very good in LK. You have an idea what sweater line are they using?

Post Thanks / Like

Kabar baik terimakasih, thank you sir baoydavao, im looking forward to learn from masters in here. Are you often go to indonesia? , I see u are fluent in bahasa indonesia..

Mas, iya ada banyak Indonesian Di sini Davao,Mindanao... It is near in celebes..

Post Thanks / Like

This is indeed encouraging for the sport. Welcome to our Indonesian friends. Yesterday someone was inquiring about possibilities in Vietnam. It won't be long before there is an ASEAN derby? It starts as a hobby, becomes a passion and then one is hooked. Breeding these amazing gamefowls is a continuing challenge of seeking the best line or cross that most likely do not exist. It does give enormous satisfaction when a cross works out. Do we have friends in Malaysia too engaged in the sport? I am sure there are.

Post Thanks / Like

Pak Agung,

I have very fond memories of Lombok. The best durian in Indonesia (in my opinion). Durian Lombok makes Durian Petruk seem ordinary :-)

Ayam Taliwang - the spicy version - gives Manado rica-rica a run for the money as far as spiciness is concerned.

But most of all, the peacefula dn beautiful beaches and ver kind people of Lombok!!!

Good luck on your breeding and we hope you will have time to vist Manila.

Sampai jumpah Bapak!

Post Thanks / Like

This would benefit our local breeders in Mindanao PI. My friend, a commercial breeder from Tupi, S. Cotabato has regular Indonesian buyers that purchase mostly bull stags. We have a new export product...Great for the sport...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by biak na bato View Post
    This is indeed encouraging for the sport. Welcome to our Indonesian friends. Yesterday someone was inquiring about possibilities in Vietnam. It won't be long before there is an ASEAN derby? It starts as a hobby, becomes a passion and then one is hooked. Breeding these amazing gamefowls is a continuing challenge of seeking the best line or cross that most likely do not exist. It does give enormous satisfaction when a cross works out. Do we have friends in Malaysia too engaged in the sport? I am sure there are.
    hi there.. i'm a beginner from Malaysia.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Giman, glad to have an enthusiast in Malaysia. Where is the source of breeding materials there? I assume Philippines is one of them. As with Indonesia, we will not be surprised if Malaysia fields an entry in the upcoming international competitions in Manila. The more the merrier. Welcome to the site.

Post Thanks / Like

biak na bato, thanks.. yes, some lucky Malaysian got their breeding materials from PI.

Post Thanks / Like

Indonesia Malaysia, and Thailand etc people share the same blood line, we grew apart but the genetics are very similar and unmistakably linked. I live abroad and oftentimes get mistaken for Indon, a Malay, or a Thai.

Dagangpuntik, would you be able to get a Black Sumatra?