Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bill Morris sucks ah>>>>.

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Bill Morris sucks ah>>>>.

im kind of mad a friend of mine whose only 19 just started working and saved up money to get himself some nice brood fowl...so he checks out the gamecock magazine and on the back of the magazine sees an ad...the so called the "The best brood fowl alive" the pictures speak for themselves so he gives bill a call....my friend order a leiper hatch trio costing $1500.00 dollars plus 120 of shipping...when hes fowl arive the cock is missing a spur and two toes..hes nothing compared to a real leiper hatch...hes lemon hacled and the tip of his toes are yellow..a mediocre fowl if you tell me..the hens on the other side are not of a good body confirmation and look more if they had a blueface and aseel cross.so we call the guy back and asked why did he sent us this.....bill replys saying "son you get what you pay for"..my friend hanged up on him...and hes furious for spending more than 1500 on a trio and recibing crap.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bill Morris sucks ah>>>>.

Sorry to hear that but your friend should of made some research cause mostly everybody knows that Bill morris is NO GOOD. Just on this forum alone you could see that he sells garbage.

Post Thanks / Like

I think if he is your friend you should have told him not to order there has been a lot written about him on here.you should have told him to save his money and build some nice pens and buy good feed,and if he is a good friend gifted him some fowl

Post Thanks / Like

I dont know if tru but from what I read on morris I wouldnt recommend him as a seller or his fowl.

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Re: Bill Morris sucks ah>>>>.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogelio Monzon View Post
    im kind of mad a friend of mine whose only 19 just started working and saved up money to get himself some nice brood fowl...so he checks out the gamecock magazine and on the back of the magazine sees an ad...the so called the "The best brood fowl alive" the pictures speak for themselves so he gives bill a call....my friend order a leiper hatch trio costing $1500.00 dollars plus 120 of shipping...when hes fowl arive the cock is missing a spur and two toes..hes nothing compared to a real leiper hatch...hes lemon hacled and the tip of his toes are yellow..a mediocre fowl if you tell me..the hens on the other side are not of a good body confirmation and look more if they had a blueface and aseel cross.so we call the guy back and asked why did he sent us this.....bill replys saying "son you get what you pay for"..my friend hanged up on him...and hes furious for spending more than 1500 on a trio and recibing crap.....
    hey rog that is wrong and bull**** what that guy did,its people like that thats goin to kill our sport and give us no future.its these young bloods that going keep our sport alive,you rip them off, their not gonna love the sport like us,that happen to me im not gonna mention names,because you know who you are....
    Last edited by POOKELA; December 15th, 2011 at 10:24 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I heard a some negative feedbacks about Bill Morris too but never had a business dealings with him personally.Can you post the pics of the trio sir?

7. Thanks southernX thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I WILL WARN EVERYBODY HERE ABOUT ANOTHER CHICKEN PEDDLER CHARLES CLAYPOOLE and HIS FOWL AND THE FAKE ASIL HE CALLS PURE BOLES LOADED WITH JAP not game AND THE MURPHYS HE CALLS THE BOB HOWARDS WISH ARE JUST AVERAGES CHICKENS. which HE ASK $600 per bird . THERE IS BETTER FOWL OUT THERE THAT CAN COMPETE IN TOUGH COMPETION. I THINK HE DON'T BREEDS HIS OWN CHICKENS NO MORE DO YOUR HOMEWORK BUT IF YOU DECIDE TO OREDER FROM HIM MY SURE HE BANDED THEM WITH HIS NAME SO HE CAN'T BACK UP AND SAY THEY DIDN'T COME FOR HIM. MY FRIENDS BE FOR YOU SPEND YOUR HARD EARN MONEY YOU BEEN WARN !!!!!!!!! CALL HIM MR STORY TELLER JOE FROM TEXAS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gfdbl891 View Post
    I think if he is your friend you should have told him not to order there has been a lot written about him on here.you should have told him to save his money and build some nice pens and buy good feed,and if he is a good friend gifted him some fowl
    how was i sopused to know....and yes his my friend.i was quite upset so i gifted him a personal 4 year old blueface brood cock and three blueface hens...

Post Thanks / Like

Not trying to a a-hole but I saw you had 196 posts so you have been around this site and there has been talk of these "peddlers".I hope your friend does well with the fowl you gifted him,it been said a hundred million times the best fowl you will ever get is through friendship and I'm sure you gave him as good as you got.

Post Thanks / Like

That really sucks, and especially cause he took advantage of a beginner. There's lots of high quality breeders that don't advertise, so next time he needs to ask his mentor, or friends. With that money he could have bought 10 stags like this ruble from me.
    This one is now in Nayarit4's yard in Mexico. But tell your friend if he pays shipping and box I'll send him a little ruble hatch stag for free. Cause there's still great people in this sport.
    Last edited by OR GALLO; December 15th, 2011 at 11:24 AM.

12. Likes Krackers Koop, Lil Canyon Game liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gfdbl891 View Post
    Not trying to a a-hole but I saw you had 196 posts so you have been around this site and there has been talk of these "peddlers".I hope your friend does well with the fowl you gifted him,it been said a hundred million times the best fowl you will ever get is through friendship and I'm sure you gave him as good as you got.
    just because i have 196 post does not mean i read every thread out there in this
    site...and im pretty sure he will do well with my blueface hatches not that long ago he wanted to buy my blueface brood fowl and i said no because i did not have many of them ...so in the end i decided to give him my personal and favority cock and three hens.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OR GALLO View Post
    That really sucks, and especially cause he took advantage of a beginner. There's lots of high quality breeders that don't advertise, so next time he needs to ask his mentor, or friends. With that money he could have bought 10 stags like this ruble from me.
    This one is now in Nayarit4's yard in Mexico. But tell your friend if he pays shipping and box I'll send him a little ruble hatch stag for free. Cause there's still great people in this sport.
    OR gallo you surprise me because not that many people give fowl for free specially to strangers but i will let him know and i thank you on my part for know i know theres still good people out there.....

Post Thanks / Like

just because i have 196 post does not mean i read every thread out there in this
    site...and im pretty sure he will do well with my blueface hatches not that long ago he wanted to buy my blueface brood fowl and i said no because i did not have many of them ...so in the end i decided to give him my personal and favority cock and three hens.....

I hear you rog and kudos to you for making up for missing what a piece of **** those birds your friend ordered and making it up to to him by giving him a fresh start!.....

Post Thanks / Like

Dude, those are "the gamest cocks alive" lol

Post Thanks / Like

most outstanding genourosity sir!!! this is exactly the kind of mentality i knew existed in the gamefowl fraternity! i commend you on your kindness!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

or gallo i've read lot of your posts and I must say that is generous of your part to give a new kid on the block another look of the positiveness that this sport has to offer. Monzon sorry to hear about your friend getting stiffd.

Post Thanks / Like

that was nice of you to give him you favorite broodcock. If hes a beginner make sure he knows how to care for them. Sometimes you give things to people and they dont know how good they are. A blueface hatch trio, you must be a great friend

Post Thanks / Like

if your friend likes sweaters maybe i could send him a setting of eggs,if he has a way to hatch them.they are sonny wares old sweaters an theyve been good to me

Post Thanks / Like

You are the man OR Gallo. I was hoping somebody Would help the kid. We need young blood in the sport. By selling them junk they will get discouraged and might not persevere. Maybe you or someone else who has the rubles will spare him a pullet.
    That's the spirit!!! Christmas came early for someone!!! Lol.

Post Thanks / Like

OG..primo, if they want your fowl- let them come to you.Mucho cuidado mi amigo

Post Thanks / Like

I guess i'm not buying **** from bill morris. He's a fag for doing that to a young cocker..

Post Thanks / Like

It sucks when you get taken for so much money. We ordered the blueface hatch many years ago from him and they were just mediocre fowl. The best thing you can do when buying fowl is do your research and go hand pick what you want. If your going to spend 1500 on a trio you might as well fly out to the breeders yard and go through his record books and make sure you get what your paying for.

Post Thanks / Like

Its so well known that this guy rips people off. I don't understand how the GAMECOCK can continue to allow this guy to advertise in there magazine. I know, there going to say that they have nothing to do with the selling advertisements. This guy takes out a real nice, EXPENSIVE color advertisement. I'm sure the GAMECOCK gets paid well for it. THE GAMECOCK doesn't want to loose THERE money by booting him off the magazine. Ebay doesn't allow thieves on there site. Why can't the gamecock do the same?

Post Thanks / Like

Wow , i thought this kind of person does not exist in this sabong world of ours .
    We should be honest to anybody so our game will go on forever.

Post Thanks / Like

For that kind of money a refund should have been offered.

Post Thanks / Like

yoda you are exactly right. if you ask for that kinda money you are expecting some good chickens

Post Thanks / Like

how was i sopused to know....and yes his my friend.i was quite upset so i gifted him a personal 4 year old blueface brood cock and three blueface hens...
    so nice of you to do that.

Post Thanks / Like

A friend of mine ordered a dozen cocks from him in 2000. we told him not to do it, but he fell in love with the pictures in the gamecock. i guess everyone likes to make their own mistakes. He sent him the poorest cocks i had ever seen. broke bills, crooked toes...you name it. My friend got on the phone with him and told him how he felt. they got in a huge argument. my friend told bill he was going to his house to kick his @ss. bill told him, if you come into these hills, they will never find your body. true story

Post Thanks / Like

What state and city is Bill from?