Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: old kelso farm busted

Post Thanks / Like

Re: old kelso farm busted

bull!hit raid... you see now 300 something birds will be killed for sure!! thats cruel!!
    **** should know that game fowl owners take excellent care of their chickens...
    Right??? LISTEN closely around 6:40 n up!!!!!!!! what that man had said....... IRONIC.......
    That old man takes excellent care of his chickens...
    look a that guy holding that chicken, cant you see how nice n calm the roosters is? thats a nice looking, healthy rooster... n now that guy holding him will probably kill him, him self.. stupid idiot... killing healthy chickens fo no reason...

Post Thanks / Like

You know what makes P. E. T. A. groups so effective , .. UNITY , they fight in large numbers together with one purpose in mind .... too many of us think it wont happen "to me" so no need to get involved ... and thats EXACTLY what them rank cur bred dunghills want and expect from you .. and all too sadly they are right .... FIGHT BACK by joining you local GBA and be proactive ... cant win a fight lying on your back.
    Last edited by DesertRat; December 17th, 2011 at 02:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat View Post
    You know what makes P. E. T. A. groups so effective , .. UNITY , they fight in large numbers together with one purpose in mind .... too many of us think it wont happen "to me" so no need to get involved ... and thats EXACTLY what them rank cur bred dunghills want and expect from you .. and all too sadly they are right .... FIGHT BACK by joining you local GBA and be proactive ... cant win a fight lying on your back.
    I was asked to post this by concerned citizens....contact Tking on here, ( tkingtj3k@yahoo.com ) Texas Gamefowl Breeders Association, P.O. Box Waco, Tx. 76703...Folks I'm not taking advantage of a bad situation, but this is one that everyone should be concerned about, this may be our Bunker Hill , or the Alamo.....
    Last edited by Mike Everett; December 17th, 2011 at 02:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grey man View Post
    guys we need to pull together... I just got off the phone with the police department from this area to let them know how we feel.. They said they have gotten over 50 to 100 calls about this raid.. Also called the newpaper covering this story and sounded like everybody is calling over their also.. He also said they are working on a article about **** and ****.. He said feel free to write a piece and email it to them and he will post it. Everybody needs to call their local reps and remind them how bad this group is for america..
    need ph #,send them rooster crow video,need news paper #..thank you...

Post Thanks / Like

heres the newspaper # 409-6320042. The man that answered the phone wasnt a bad guy.. he said being in the field they are in they have to cover all stories. however he know what **** and **** are doing to this country..Send him your written piece and he will post it on their article.... Good Luck...

Post Thanks / Like

To the folks that do respond,and I hope some do. Please act like cival folk. Dont go ranting and raving. Do it in a neat factual way. Your representing cocking with your posts. And please use spell check as heck I cant seem to spell. lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Their own doctor said it. He does not see any sign of cruelty all have been fed and watered as of that morning. This is bull.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grey man View Post
    heres the newspaper # 409-6320042. The man that answered the phone wasnt a bad guy.. he said being in the field they are in they have to cover all stories. however he know what **** and **** are doing to this country..Send him your written piece and he will post it on their article.... Good Luck...
    yhanks grey man for numbers,and yes i will act civilized because us cockers are true blue americans..

Post Thanks / Like

The reporter was finding it difficult to find a story there. Mr **** was enthusiastic but the reporters were falling asleep. It kind of back fired on them as the vet said that the birds were extremely well cared for and that there was nothing that constitutes cruelty at the farm. This is make or break for you guys. If they get away with this one then they will be encouraged to do more of the same. The timing is right to defeat them as I understand that they are receiving bad press and tv at the moment. Good luck, don't just talk now, DO SOMETHING! Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

"land of the free" hmmmmm seems a little off to me, more like "Land of political gain"

Post Thanks / Like

Man I was having such a good day . This just pissed me off

Post Thanks / Like

Can't stand to watch this inhumane treatment of a human being it makes me sick. I would like to see this c__ks_ckers try their attack on democracy in pinas. I would just like to see how long before they get hurt or worst get euthanized. I am not a violent person but when my democracy is under attack I might be pushed to the brink.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
    Mike,

Send me the info of whatever organization is going to fight for this fella and I'll make a donation.

Jim
    same here I would also help out

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Everett View Post
    Thank all of you for your proposed support, this is about all of us, and yes the time will come for money, I'm sorry it can't be helped, it will take it. The TxGBA is putting a team together to work on this. Now, we are in the process of getting all the information we can. Keep the fever up and don't let the flame go out, this is a constitutional right case and possibly one that could cripple the H$U$.
    Mike, do you have an email address? I have an article about a case in Arizona where the local Sheriff has been accused of discrimintaion etc by the feds down there. Last year he raided a farm for steven segals reality tv show with tanks and swat and now he is being accused of these other things by the feds. May help get the word out to people that law enforcement, politicians and the **** are overstepping their boundries and violating constitutional rights everyday. PM me and I will send you the article.

Post Thanks / Like

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20111215/US.Arizona.Sheriff.Civil.Rights/

Check this out guys........this sheriff was involved in a raid with Steven Segal last year. Kicked down the doors to the mans home and all. To the best of my knowledge the owner had been previously caught at a cockfight but nothing was found at his home or farm. We need to start fighting back and prove to all of these *******s that we are US Citizens as well whether they like our way of life or not.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang guys i live in Texas and y'all know more then me all i know in san angelo you can't own more then one rooster in the city limits and if you thank about fight they will send your ass away for good

Post Thanks / Like

This is so f**k up...our future dont look good, they dont have a valid point about what we like to do,I feel for the owner of the farm, even though is far away from New England I cant help to feel for him...My mother works at a veterans nursing home I go visit and help many of them they have became good friends of mine Im 36 years old and most of them are between 80 and 90s..they love to talk about wars specially II world war, they all have purple hearts and are proud Americans, I have said many times to them about how much I love cockfighting, and its unfair that its illegal, they have said they are willing to help us to represent us with their post..and they say they have gone to many cockfights so they like cockfighting, so if anyone knows a way for them to help us please let me know they will be happy to help,,they are some tough SOB.

Post Thanks / Like

THIS IS PURE BULL ****!!!!
    THE (****) Should go get lost and leave this sport alone..

Post Thanks / Like

Mike this is a pissed off mexican send what ever info will help out with a real generous donation im tired of them messing with the working tax paying people

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ga coondawg View Post
    I don't know how it works, but if they didn't take the fowl with them, there needs to be a ufo occurance that mysteriously sucks up the fowl... It would be convienent for the aliens to band all fowl, and return them after this blows over...

just saying, It would be a wast of generations of work for them to lose their brood fowl.
    Ga Coondawg, This is the same thing went through my mind as well before Goodwin sends his cronies out there....

Post Thanks / Like

We need to have a rally, and get everyone together to protest. 10,000 pissed off Gamefowl enthusiast could get some attention.

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone is missing the darn point here..... If they didnt find the knives or gaffs onsite(even if they are for historical purposes) they couldnt have charged him with anything. They can raid my place all they want. All they will find are feed, vitamins, diabetic needles to supply vitamins and straw. Thats it!!! All of us raise fowl for historical reasons and fowl show reasons. Just need to change with the times... Battle cross now = Crossed Battle Tested = Proven Blue Ribbon Winners just change to be politically corret. WE all know fighting is illegal and we would never want to break the law. But showing these beautiful birds is great when they place 1st in the poultry shows!
    Last edited by yoda12345667; December 17th, 2011 at 08:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

that is bs. He shoulda had his gate locked and then none of them sobs woulda been able to get in. Also i wouldnt have no cockfighting material around for them to find that is just asking to get busted...

Post Thanks / Like

Yoda what you dont seem to realize is all those things you mentioned you have, they say is intent on your part. Even though you and I know better they can and do get search warrents for just those things. That gets them on your prop. to see if they can uncover anything else. Heck there probably wasnt a pit on The Kelso farm raid but JP says it looked like a pit to him. Luckily every water cup was filled or he would have cruelty charges on him right now. Heck Ive seen busts where a carrying box was enough intent that he was charged with intent and they killed all his birds. We know that needle was for vitamins but JP will tell the judge its what you used to shoot meth into your fowl. Their tainted and have to be killed. We just need to beat a few cases and follow up with major loss claims and I feel alot of these kinds of busts will stop. yfis

Post Thanks / Like

That is bs. He should have had his gate locked and then they wouldnt be able to get in. Also i wouldnt have had any cockfighting material around for them to find,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yoda12345667 View Post
    Everyone is missing the darn point here..... If they didnt find the knives or gaffs onsite(even if they are for historical purposes) they couldnt have charged him with anything. They can raid my place all they want. All they will find are feed, vitamins, diabetic needles to supply vitamins and straw. Thats it!!! Please keep all of us raise fowl for historical reasons and fowl show reasons. Just need to change with the times... Battle cross now = Crossed Battle Tested = Proven Blue Ribbon Winners. WE all know fighting is illegal and we would never want to break the law. But showing these beautiful birds is great when they place 1st in the poultry shows!
    I believe your wrong on that knives and gaff part. From the info I have its not against the law to have gaffs or knives in the state of Texas, this is from info that's on the H$U$ website. Then again that wouldn't be the first time their info has been wrong. Now if he has sparred fowl or talked about fighting fowl to a undercover agent that's whats going to hurt him. If there is a animal cruelty charge that should be dropped after what the Vet. said that all was in good health and no abuse...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yoda12345667 View Post
    Everyone is missing the darn point here..... If they didnt find the knives or gaffs onsite(even if they are for historical purposes) they couldnt have charged him with anything. They can raid my place all they want. All they will find are feed, vitamins, diabetic needles to supply vitamins and straw. Thats it!!! All of us raise fowl for historical reasons and fowl show reasons. Just need to change with the times... Battle cross now = Crossed Battle Tested = Proven Blue Ribbon Winners just change to be politically corret. WE all know fighting is illegal and we would never want to break the law. But showing these beautiful birds is great when they place 1st in the poultry shows!
    `youre right..but whats next having magazines its illegal, visit this website will be illegal if you leave in the US, God Forgives if they find a fight video from Mexico or Filipinas in your hard drive, little by little they making everything about roosting farming illegal...sorry but even though I didnt loose any fowl I still mad as hell just because they did this to a fellow cocker.

Post Thanks / Like

Its like owning a smoking pipe. You can own a pipe legally. But if you have maryjane it becomes paraphernalia. It all depends on the surrounds they can always prove intent if thats the case..
    Last edited by yoda12345667; December 17th, 2011 at 08:39 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Everett View Post
    The **** is catching a lot of flack about their organization, Fox News Channel has been running advertisement against them " Humanewatch.org". They are using this raid to garner publicity. Now is the time to fight aggressively against them, not only are they taking our rights away they are taking funds away from local Humane Societies and causing us the public to pay for services they provide, we may have some allies in unusual places.

If Fox News Channel is against them that is the freakin greatest thing you could have hoped for!!! They are the biggest news source in the world. If we can somehow contact them and get them to expose the **** for what they really are, the whole world will know the Truth in no time!

Post Thanks / Like

were and when would be real intresting to see a large out come and what they would say about our power to unite as one big family not as evil people