Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Brownred kelso

Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: Mr. Brownred kelso

glad to see a recent post from brkelso happy new year to you sir and every one else just wanted to say there no need to get aggresive or personal on the issue if you agree with the man fine if not no problem to each his own ...I REALLY enjoy sabong been reading for only a year but I ve learned a lot of good things from many.. i can honestly say I LEARNED more this past year from this website than I had in the past six ...I try to keep an opene mind although its tough to unlearn things and try new ones cause you do run the risk of losing$$$$ but everthing evolves sometimes you have to run that risk so yours truly will always try have and open mind and keep things positive HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mr. Brownred kelso

Quote Originally Posted by brownred kelso View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone, people thought Orville and Wilber Wright were alittle eccentric at first, course those of you who knew, when finally grasping the concepts that Thompson developed and taking that to the next level with the Relaxed, well rested and satisfied approach that the BRK methods deliver, have delivered some uncanny results time and again, those of you that have tried what has been posted some of you understand the facts of positive results, and to the others, if you don't need it don't try it and "if it ain't broke don't fix it" Happy Holidays BRK
    A Happy and A Prosperous New Year to you Mr. BRK with your family...Wishing you all always in the best of health and more blessing in the year 2013..

Keep it up....

Post Thanks / Like

To the people who opposed to BRK. Wheather you agree or dis-agree please show our resfect to everybodys idea. Here in U.S.A I can understand why some people dont give water on their roosters during few days before the fight and they only give milk= milk is a good soure of moisture. Also here in the U.S our birds absorb alot of moisture from night tell morning.

Remember fellow sabungeros = we are maginoo/gentleman

Happy new yr to everybody.

Post Thanks / Like

good info guys keep up the good work

Post Thanks / Like

If you only take the Relaxed, well rested and satisfied approach that the BRK methods deliver you will probably be one up on the black box resters. Have a Happy New Year Brownred Kelso. Looking forward to your writings from years of experience being around Gamefowl.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't believe in God,But I don't knock people who do.I like reading Brk's stuff,Bring it on Mr Brk.

Post Thanks / Like

well i called stingray about thompson and he told me thompson was a real feeder and he remembered him from way back and when brk posted his methods i for one made notes and as i read them over and over it got me to thinking about the way i done things and i must say the man got me to thinking and a man or women whos stops thinking is dead (as per say) i will try parts of what he said and report back how they work

an interesting example point of his method is pellets 20 percent to point on i heard and ad on tv for the kellogs high protein shakes the add says make you FEEL fuller longer aint that what he said they would be coming on point but not the nervous feeling but calm and just as empty last year late i fed a show and had two cocks that wouldnt empty only thing i could figure was cracked corn got stuck blocking them from emptying out so ill try a few things and post back
    Last edited by realmccoy; December 31st, 2012 at 01:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a nice note that just came to me via email, will attach and as always who feeds my way and who reads my information has always been held in confidence, but I proved what I had intended when I came on here Mr. Thompson has directly effected feeding gamecocks all over the world, as I know he effected mine,,,BRK

.....we are getting a very high confidence in our feeding now...especially the once a day feeding.....knife has alot of luck , but all the same the way our birds are performing , we are geting eyebrows lift from the crowd....we always get the to be the crowd favortie to win in almost all our fight be it in manila or in the farm cockpits .....they are beginning to notice our birds...

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like somebody is doing good... Keep up the good work...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rogelio Monzon View Post
    i think we all had enough of the so called milky bread method.lol....come on guys use rationality hes keep wont work.."how can a cock get moisture from drinking only milk"he will die of dehydration...it wont be long until Mr.Falkor deletes this thread..aloha

with all due respect rogelio how many derbys have you won with your keep! teach us us something...or let us listen to mr brownredkelso!

Post Thanks / Like

I for one have had to thank mr . Brk.... He has helped me more then once. And any questions I had he had the answer to. So for the people that don't believe in his method, move on to the next thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Listen every one feeds different I don't know how milk and bread works but if works for them let them do it I don't use it I use baby formula

Post Thanks / Like

I dont knw excactly why every one is on brk but **** like this is why the cocking fratwrnity is in this shape if some of the ol timers could come bck u think they would listen to a bunch of no it alls i dought it,& for every body talking chit obout brk do u knw him personly maybe his feed methods have met you in a pit some were & his cock/stags has whipped your ass so dnt b so quick to pass judement i only know 1 man tht can judge & as far as milk& bread i have mike rattlifs keep from 1965 he seems to use a lot of soak bread&milk it is very unmanly to tlk others down maybe some of his techn helped out maybe not listening to anything is better than listening to others hating if u haters was the besr an new it all u should b very rich & in the cockers hall of fame just my thoughts & really domt care who i piss off cause ive seen the best lose &if seen the nobodys come out winners

Post Thanks / Like

i hate disrepect liers and thiefs and everyone has different views on things but that dont mean that you go around bad mouthing them--live and let live.

Post Thanks / Like

I still use whole buttermilk and it still kicking A$$. You young boys open you ears and shut your mouth you may learn something! You gotta find what works best for you and stick with it. BRK, is just sharing a proven method take it or leave it. When you stop trying to learn in this game you gone be left behind. Like DAC sings Hank says "Mister it's a long hard ride!

The Ride~ [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnUS8lndlzg"]DAVID ALLAN COE ( The Ride ) - YouTube[/ame]

Post Thanks / Like

Being new to this I never read the thread u guys are talking about. But maybe it got shut down due to lack of respect for each other. Not the content in the thread. Right or wrong I respect my birds more than Some ppl I know. They do everything I ask of them from brood pen to show. It's easy to respect them, it's not always easy to respect ppl. Ok ok I'll get off the soap box lmao yfis

Post Thanks / Like

I read with attention the whole thread from MR BRK, saved the "fine" points on it, because I think "it" make sense to me, maybe in the future I'll try it, I can't try it at this time personally, because we are a combine with a feeder and at this time our wins are a very good percentage of our fights.

yfis

Post Thanks / Like

A chicken can live off dirt to think they can't live off milk like most other critters would sound a lil stupid too in my book... if its wet then there must be moisture some place.. probably an ingredient in milk directly or indirectly if u ask me.. rather have a man bull****tin all over ONE THREAD. Than I had like some folk who BS up EVERY THREAD. I'm pro freedom is all I'm saying.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hotcocker View Post
    A chicken can live off dirt to think they can't live off milk like most other critters would sound a lil stupid too in my book... if its wet then there must be moisture some place.. probably an ingredient in milk directly or indirectly if u ask me.. rather have a man bull****tin all over ONE THREAD. Than I had like some folk who BS up EVERY THREAD. I'm pro freedom is all I'm saying.
    Hotcocker seems like u know brk more then some of us.... But from reading his threads and stories I know he knows more then half the people that disrespected him... But if you know him, what can you tell us about him, and his career in the gamefowl game. I sense irishcutt knows more about him too...lol... But if possible lets hear some stories about the ol fella.....

Post Thanks / Like

Brks as real as u r.. he really fought big Derbies at some of the toughest pits and he really would hand most of us our azz in the pit if it was still half legal. IF U ASK ME .. hes probably fed more babies than some on here has fed roosters. He wasn't even in the baby business, he fed roosters.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a nice note that just came to me via email, will attach and as always who feeds my way and who reads my information has always been held in confidence, but I proved what I had intended when I came on here Mr. Thompson has directly effected feeding gamecocks all over the world, as I know he effected mine,,,BRK

.....we are getting a very high confidence in our feeding now...especially the once a day feeding.....knife has alot of luck , but all the same the way our birds are performing , we are geting eyebrows lift from the crowd....we always get the to be the crowd favortie to win in almost all our fight be it in manila or in the farm cockpits .....they are beginning to notice our birds...
    mr. brownred kelso-i didnt get to read the other thread and would like very much to read it-if it not too much trouble could you repost it-always interested in a good keep.thank you sir.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry, I never posted a keep, just fundamental information that can be used with most any method, look back over the old threads, read them all, plus the arguments against my methods and you can create your own conclusion, ,,I don't know where this "Bread and Milk" stuff is coming from, that was what I started with, but was not what I finished with, as I had got with the Thompson stuff later on,,,,however I never have posted a keep,,,just that a fella was having trouble with a show and asked me what he could do in a just a few days,,,,,I told him what I thought I would do,, If in his same situation,,,I think he had good luck off what I told him and that has been confused for a keep,,,which it was not,,,,,So bottom line,,,,you can Thank Mr. Thompson who is the reason I posted on here in the first place, He inspired my methods and respect my privacy and I will keep writing,,,,thank you BRK

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks hotcocker for that info.... Mr. Brk has given out more info about roosters then all the threads I have read sense I first joined this site... Thank you mr brk and keep on posting...

Post Thanks / Like

i dont know BRK and dont want anything from him but i been around the block a few times and know a rooster man when i see one he probably knows more about the game than most on here dont make him any better than us but he has a method he likes and is willing to share it sounds like a good deal to me back when i was a young pup if you act like you knew it all those old timers would put your ass straight mighty quick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blades61 View Post
    i dont know BRK and dont want anything from him but i been around the block a few times and know a rooster man when i see one he probably knows more about the game than most on here dont make him any better than us but he has a method he likes and is willing to share it sounds like a good deal to me back when i was a young pup if you act like you knew it all those old timers would put your ass straight mighty quick
    no matter how bizarre some things may sound, i love to hear from the old timers because as you said blades he is willing to share with all of us...... to be able to give advice or info on this sport is appreciated because i have encountered some that don't say S**t .... If your winning your obviously doing something right as for luck cannot count if winning consistent, One thing i love about loosing a fight especially those a$$ whoopings is when the cocker can shake my hand and if i start to converse he is wiling to share some insights or info on his fowl and practice..... its how we all learn

Post Thanks / Like

Got a note over the weekend from a fella that has had all kind success off "The Process" and the Thompson/ BRK methods, according to him, he summered his birds on "The Process" and really liked the results, has produced several Blue Ribbons already this season including tied for this past weekend with almost 100 entry and said he should have soloed but met one of those mortgage lifters or double barrel booger bears, which you better have a good one too when that happens,,,,

the simple Thank You is greater than money,,,,,BRK

Post Thanks / Like

ive been reading this thread since day 1, there are those that ive tried and those that i ignored as they are totally different from what ive learned and experienced. i do respect his knowledge on feeding birds.. what has worked for him is all his, if you have a diff. opinion, keep it...

Post Thanks / Like

brownred kelso=the truth just be open minded

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by t gasparac View Post
    brownred kelso=the truth just be open minded
    Mr. Gasperac you're to kind

When I started years ago, people would help you and would try to tell you the right methods or approach but the ones that were telling just mostly, did not know,,,the ones that were winning, were tight lipped and would only answer specific questions if you were lucky,,,,,,,,,,,the gamefowl business, in my opinion is the most competitive sport on earth,,,unlike all other sports a poor man can grasp a concept, raise some birds and whip the rich fella,,,,but you have to be open minded,,,just as he mentioned,,,because when you're at the show,,,,what you're looking for is the entry that wins under duress,,,,,someone that picks up a bad heel,,,,shakes it off and comes on to win anyhow,,on a consistent basis,,,that's your friend, your buddy and your pal, because that's the fella that knows what you need to know, don't ever forget this, because it's not luck that allows you to win, it's skill and timing,,,,timing is everything with birds,,,,,,,,and keep your eye on the house too,,,,,they like to stay friends with the money,,,,so,be open mined, eyes wide open and mouth shut,,,,,,the most powerful thing in the universe is the sun and it don't make noise,, ,,,BRK

roundhead man

Mr. Gasperac you're to kind

When I started years ago, people would help you and would try to tell you the right methods or approach but the ones that were telling just mostly, did not know,,,the ones that were winning, were tight lipped and would only answer specific questions if you were lucky,,,,,,,,,,,the gamefowl business, in my opinion is the most competitive sport on earth,,,unlike all other sports a poor man can grasp a concept, raise some birds and whip the rich fella,,,,but you have to be open minded,,,just as he mentioned,,,because when you're at the show,,,,what you're looking for is the entry that wins under duress,,,,,someone that picks up a bad heel,,,,shakes it off and comes on to win anyhow,,on a consistent basis,,,that's your friend, your buddy and your pal, because that's the fella that knows what you need to know, don't ever forget this, because it's not luck that allows you to win, it's skill and timing,,,,timing is everything with birds,,,,,,,,and keep your eye on the house too,,,,,they like to stay friends with the money,,,,so,be open mined, eyes wide open and mouth shut,,,,,,the most powerful thing in the universe is the sun and it don't make noise,,

,,,BRK
    This single post right here divulges so much information. Information that would take any man year to find out the hard way. Any beginner and some seasoned cockers could add so much to there program by taking this knowledge in. And the best part BRK didn't charge a dime for it