Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LUNDY ROUNDHEADS

Post Thanks / Like

LUNDY ROUNDHEADS

What separates the LUNDY's from the rest of the RH pack ? Anyone here have the historical make up on this family ? ...thanks guys

Post Thanks / Like

Re: LUNDY ROUNDHEADS

cockfighter_199

the only person i know of that has them is zac

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SURUHANU671 View Post
    ..........Thanks a lot !.............

Post Thanks / Like

i got my lundy from autopsy gamefarm his peacomb whiteleg , black spur

Post Thanks / Like

Bill Hull still raises Lundy roundheads. Bill has the best yard of roundheads in Oklahoma

Post Thanks / Like

do u have any contact with him

Post Thanks / Like

I've had two families of lundy's. the first was from a friend of eddie adams. this family was light colored and yellow legged by far the best roundheads i've ever owned. but upon eddie's passing i lost a friend and those lundy's. I now have the other family of lundy's larger bodied, wine red, white legged. smart, good power, excellent cutter.

Post Thanks / Like

where u live in US sir ,im interested with lundy rh

Post Thanks / Like

suruhanu671 are you talking about eddie adams from gonzales texas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat View Post
    What separates the LUNDY's from the rest of the RH pack ? Anyone here have the historical make up on this family ? ...thanks guys
    My Lundys like to stay above the opponent, but are fast and smart on the ground. They throw multiple shuffle, and cut like a RH should. They normally come med-dark red, but will get a lemon hackle now and then. They are 90%+ WL, with a YL now and then. You can produce more Lemon Hackles and YL by hen selection I have found.

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

Zacdaddy-Lundy

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

these are great lundy zac, very very nice family

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zacdaddy77 View Post
    My Lundys like to stay above the opponent, but are fast and smart on the ground. They throw multiple shuffle, and cut like a RH should. They normally come med-dark red, but will get a lemon hackle now and then. They are 90%+ WL, with a YL now and then. You can produce more Lemon Hackles and YL by hen selection I have found.

,Zac
    Hey Buddy, the 1/2 Lundy-1/2 Kelso I got from you for fighting, which you know became blind due to handlers' negligence, had produced so far nine (9) offspring, i.e., six (6) out of the 5K Sweater line and three (3) out of my Dom (Gengen line). My consultant in Laguna indicated to me that they (chicks) look awesome at their age (hope there are males from the offspring). While my handler in my backyard at home says that the Kelso (Cecil Davies) hen has already shown signs to lay (let us wait). The black trotter hen came from you produced about 10 eggs now over my Mel Sims black. I told my handlers and consultant to take good care of them, otherwise they will be sacked, he! he! he!. Cheers! Gani Reli

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by reli View Post
    Hey Buddy, the 1/2 Lundy-1/2 Kelso I got from you for fighting, which you know became blind due to handlers' negligence, had produced so far nine (9) offspring, i.e., six (6) out of the 5K Sweater line and three (3) out of my Dom (Gengen line). My consultant in Laguna indicated to me that they (chicks) look awesome at their age (hope there are males from the offspring). While my handler in my backyard at home says that the Kelso (Cecil Davies) hen has already shown signs to lay (let us wait). The black trotter hen came from you produced about 10 eggs now over my Mel Sims black. I told my handlers and consultant to take good care of them, otherwise they will be sacked, he! he! he!. Cheers! Gani Reli
    Zero tolerance, produce healthy fowl, or find a new job. You have too much invested to put up with half-ass efforts. I hope you raise lots of them, they will before performers no doubt. BTW I never send any fowl for fighting, thats illegal .

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

Zero tolerance, produce healthy fowl, or find a new job. You have too much invested to put up with half-ass efforts. I hope you raise lots of them, they will before performers no doubt. BTW I never send any fowl for fighting, thats illegal .

,Zac
    Sorry Buddy, you did not send me for fighting but for breeding only. Well, my handlers are good as they were trained to kill but need supervision only, he he he. I'll be going for training in the US perhaps in the last week of Feb or beginning March this year -- see you then Buddy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bstewart View Post
    suruhanu671 are you talking about eddie adams from gonzales texas
    bstewart,
    yes eddie adams from gonzales. he was like family. just wished i lived closer to him and his family so i could have been around more often. after he passed i gave up chickens. just didn't want to be around them. But like eddie used to say"you aren't made a cockfighter, Your born one. Just like cocks aren't made to fight, There born to fight." So i'm back. Older and hopefully a little smarter but just as game as ever.yfis671

Post Thanks / Like

where are you from 671? My dad made a pair of spurs for eddie a few years back. they were a gift for some one. he traded them to eddie for a set of scales and a couple pair of gaffs. he was a very nice man.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bstewart View Post
    where are you from 671? My dad made a pair of spurs for eddie a few years back. they were a gift for some one. he traded them to eddie for a set of scales and a couple pair of gaffs. he was a very nice man.
    bstewart, i will pm you. yes eddie was the best.

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful hen ZAC...WOW! ,small head tight feathered ,good body and station .

Post Thanks / Like

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaF7c00G5uY&feature=channel&list=UL"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaF7c00G5uY&feature=channel&list=UL[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIK80JXdoGQ&feature=BFa&list=ULVaF7c00G5uY "]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIK80JXdoGQ&feature=BFa&list=ULVaF7c00G5uY[/ame]

Just got back from Mexico and I had a few good backyard fights with the lundy's. What do yall think??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by genaguilar View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaF7c...hannel&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIK80...=ULVaF7c00G5uY

Just got back from Mexico and I had a few good backyard fights with the lundy's. What do yall think??

If all lundies fought like that they be in trouble. I just didnt see anything impressive no speed no real power just wings flappin. just my take on the video. I understand it was just a hack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sucess gamefarm View Post
    If all lundies fought like that they be in trouble. I just didnt see anything impressive no speed no real power just wings flappin. just my take on the video. I understand it was just a hack
    They don't all fight like that.

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

I had some got from Buddy Birge back in early 80's really good LG fowl fought very close look like getting their butt kicked but oponent just fade away they were great cutters most time up under the oponents wings cutting from bottom. I only had a trio after dogs got into them loaned my trio to my Brother and he lost them the last Brood cock was a 8x winner.They made a exceptional cross with Whitehackles-Jim
    Last edited by j007; May 18th, 2012 at 10:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by j007 View Post
    I had some got from Buddy Birge back in early 80's really good LG fowl fought very close look like getting their butt kicked but oponent just fade away they were great cutters most time up under the oponents wings cutting from bottom. I only had a trio after dogs got into them loaned my trio to my Brother and he lost them the last Brood cock was a 8x winner.They made a exceptional cross with Whitehackles-Jim
    Yes mine fought exactly as you describe them. They were excellent cutters. In both fights I thought they made excellent comebacks while the other bird sort of faded away like you said. They would get under the opponent and then just lick them in the neck/head area. Both of the opponents were blinded before the fights were over. They did not have all of the qualities I desired (did not like how they break) but this is the first time I showed them and I think they did good for me. The first rooster only had a small knick in the head and a good lick on the thigh. The second one got a lick in the throat and one near the tail, but as of today has held up fine. He was going up against a 2 year old cock and we were giving up nearly 100 grams so I was impressed.

Post Thanks / Like

cockfighter_199

Zacdaddy-Lundy

,Zac

I really like the pullet little head, good body confirmation

Post Thanks / Like

Zacdaddy-Lundy

,Zac

Zac you sell any of the Lundy blood?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lahainasoja View Post
    Zac you sell any of the Lundy blood?
    that is a beutifull hen zac!! i experimented with some lundys.....it didnt work for me ....so i discarded of them!!

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't like what I saw in those videos I personally didnt even see any accuracy or cutting. I stick with the Lacy's, because on the first buckle they always leave a amputated leg or deep wound! At the same time I never fight pure anyways!!