Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B15 Injectable

Post Thanks / Like

Re: B15 Injectable

for bleeding honey is very good........stop bleding

Post Thanks / Like

Is it true that when you inject your fowl B-complex (water base) injectables the day before the fight... it makes them sluggish during fight day ??? ... Most people tell me to inject them 3-4 days before the fight and no more vitamins 2 days before the fight because of the probability of making your rooster "OFF". . . IS THIS TRUE ? thanks guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Hacker,
    Is there in anyway you can post some of your chickens or even your farm? DOes this B15 really works to fight fatigue or is it just a myth? Where do you fight your chickens? I'm just wondering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1"Hacker
    the directions sound like the nite owl method for b-15.If the fight is on sat. i give .1cc on thurs,.15cc on fri, and .20cc on saturday morning after i turn in weights.It helps as a fatigue fighter.

Post Thanks / Like

up....

Post Thanks / Like

You can inject the B15 a minimum of 36 hours before the fight and 48 hours would be safer. Do not want to make the Fowl sluggish.

Regarding profuse bleeding, it sounds like the fowl are too wet. Look at a good Pointing program. Try putting Ensure on the Birds Feed morning and evening in a 21 day keep (two spoonfuls). We do this and it reduces the bleeding. The Ensure helps control moisture and has vitamin K in the product.

LOOK AT THE WARPARTY KEEP !

YFIS

Baja

Post Thanks / Like

My veterinarian gave a shot of B 15 or B complex to my very old dog to boost him and for him to increase his appetitie and eat or else he would deteriorate fast. It helped my dog gain energy and I also noticed the change for the better. The Vet also said that the B complex encourages better digestion and prevent stale food in the system, and when you are training birds, stress is a big factor and can cause a lot of problems even at derby day where the roosters can go off on you. The B complex is an anti stress vitamin.

Nowadays, the B injectible comes in oil and water base, and the water base is not painful for the roosters. The oil base injections are very painful not only for the birds but also for the people.

Because the dosage that the Pharmaceutical company delivered was for dogs and cats, my Vet was so kind to remix the dosage for the roosters, where it was measured by cc per pound (and prevent my farm helper to make a mistake and the poor rooster will OD and kill the bird).

Good luck-Ed

safiro

Re: dynamite

Quote Originally Posted by ysagan9
    what bloodlines you think that is harder to kill?????anybody here
    for me hatch and browred lines, i had it once but he endured the 10 minutes fight vs a lemon, though already down but whenever this lemon makes a punch my brownred/hatch moves his head away ,evading a head hit..........until bell rang for a draw. the crowd roared ang tibay ng brownred.

safiro

Quote Originally Posted by Taga_Cebu
    Is it true that when you inject your fowl B-complex (water base) injectables the day before the fight... it makes them sluggish during fight day ??? ... Most people tell me to inject them 3-4 days before the fight and no more vitamins 2 days before the fight because of the probability of making your rooster "OFF". . . IS THIS TRUE ? thanks guys.
    generally true except from few fowls that hav a faster metabolism, 3-4 days on the average, giving absorption time and effectivity of the supplement.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

very informative keep it up bro.....

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: B15 Injectable

Up lng natin pra mkita ng iba kakmeyt...

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: B15 Injectable

just dont overdose your chicken with vitamins.give them good food,parasite free and senseble rest.common sense is the trick

Post Thanks / Like

Give them at correct time and Dosage!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I guess all this stuff work for others. But I think the main thing is to have good honest well bred chicken in your brood pen. Now that's just a start, secondly chickens need attention 365 days. Good feed, fresh water all the time, good and effective worming program, clean and not crowded but comfortable yard.

Now you have done all this, the next thing is selection. You must have good eye on a chicken. You need to cull hard and disposed birds that are blemish and are below your standard. One big mistake made is...we don't cull because these stags are out of the expensive trio from the well known big breeder so and so.

The next is conditioning for the show. It is important to know the characteristics of what you have, some chickens like to be handled and work out to get their peak performance, on other hand some don't. The once that I raise like to be move around every four hours and rest one day before the show. If I give them three days before the show they go stale.

There's no shortcuts in this game, with hard work, common sense you don't need this garbage, and you wins will improved. I don't claim to know it all, these are all my personal experience.

Best of luck...

Post Thanks / Like

Whats recommended for B-15 is 3days in a row for the B-15. Some do it that way some don't. Whats works for you and you had good success. Then keep it the way that works for you.For me I don't really don't like to use B-15. I notice on show day that my gamefowls are not a 100% all there. They seem sluggish and in the long drag there kicks don't got that power to finish the job. I like to use B-12. That's my opinion and had lots of success with it. Every week during conditioning I give them 50/50 B-complex mixed with Aminoplex .25cc a week. The final week when I put them in the keep. I mix B-complex & Aminoplex with B-12. I mix it in a small vail and 2 parts B-complex & 2 parts Aminoplex & 1 part B-12 (1cc b-complex/1cc aminoplex/.5cc b-12). 1 small vail is good for about 10 shots at .25cc I give them the shot on the 1st day keep and the last of the keep i give them another shot on the last evening of the 3 day keep. On the day of the show I use easywin .20cc or you could give them b-12 or whatever you want to use an hour you pitt or on heeling time. There movement is good and there alert. There body dont go into shock cuz your giving them a small amount of vitamins on a weekly basis. THe last week you adding the b-12.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JT_Roc
    Whats recommended for B-15 is 3days in a row for the B-15. Some do it that way some don't. Whats works for you and you had good success. Then keep it the way that works for you.For me I don't really don't like to use B-15. I notice on show day that my gamefowls are not a 100% all there. They seem sluggish and in the long drag there kicks don't got that power to finish the job. I like to use B-12. That's my opinion and had lots of success with it. Every week during conditioning I give them 50/50 B-complex mixed with Aminoplex .25cc a week. The final week when I put them in the keep. I mix B-complex & Aminoplex with B-12. I mix it in a small vail and 2 parts B-complex & 2 parts Aminoplex & 1 part B-12 (1cc b-complex/1cc aminoplex/.5cc b-12). 1 small vail is good for about 10 shots at .25cc I give them the shot on the 1st day keep and the last of the keep i give them another shot on the last evening of the 3 day keep. On the day of the show I use easywin .20cc or you could give them b-12 or whatever you want to use an hour you pitt or on heeling time. There movement is good and there alert. There body dont go into shock cuz your giving them a small amount of vitamins on a weekly basis. THe last week you adding the b-12.
    Correct ka Pre....

Post Thanks / Like

Respigen B15, I used this injectible last year of December, It really works for my cocks.
    administration: inject 0.2 cc for every 3 days and night before fight day. They play very sharp and hard to kill.

Post Thanks / Like

Mga kaibigan, ito lang ang katapat dyan..kaya gumamit na kayo nito hehehehe parang ad ni PA yan ah...joke lang!

Post Thanks / Like

I have tried Respigen E and got very good results with it. I only use it in the last week of the conditioning stage at 0.25cc twice a week with the last dose given 3 days before the fight. During the first 2 weeks of the conditioning I use Belamyl at 0.5 cc once a week, usually given in the afternoon. The last dose of Respigen E is given after the last bath, say if you intend to fight on sunday, you bath them on wednesday and give your last dose of Respigen E Thursday morning, this is already during the keep. I also give them injectable amino acid at 0.5cc a week during the conditioning period. I would preffer Aminoplex but the cost is quite expensive so I use Moriamin S2 in vials of 20 ml, which would only cost you less that 50 pesos and can be purchased from any Mercury ddrug outlet. It helps them gain more bulk and better reflexes as well... and oh by the way, I do not forget to give them their snacks at noontime during the last 3 days of chopped fruit cocktail and boiled rice with honey... my way may not be as the manufacturers have recommended but this is what works for me...

On the exessive bleeding, I see no point in controlling the amount of water they take. If you have done your proper conditioning, the fowls will not dring too much during the keep and they will be dry and will not bleed too much. The problem with cocks that are too dry is they cut short and we do not want that. I have water in front of them all the time. Just make sure they are well rested and the holding area is well ventelated. When you see them drink too much, take them off the show as they may be suffering from fever...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LMIGHTYWWW
    Mga kaibigan, ito lang ang katapat dyan..kaya gumamit na kayo nito hehehehe parang ad ni PA yan ah...joke lang!

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...htywww/b15.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fairtheynone
    Sir, how many day's total you gave this B15, before you're fight?

Thank You!
    My application is this: last week of the keep 3 times to inject, if sunday fight, your last inject saturday night .2 cc, next 2nd inject wednesday night .2cc, 1st inject Sunday night .2cc. If you notice I count backward from day of fight, down to 1st day of application. I hope na gets mo.

Obando-Bulacan / San Dionisio-Parañaque City
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BantonSpur
    I have tried Respigen E and got very good results with it. I only use it in the last week of the conditioning stage at 0.25cc twice a week with the last dose given 3 days before the fight. During the first 2 weeks of the conditioning I use Belamyl at 0.5 cc once a week, usually given in the afternoon. The last dose of Respigen E is given after the last bath, say if you intend to fight on sunday, you bath them on wednesday and give your last dose of Respigen E Thursday morning, this is already during the keep. I also give them injectable amino acid at 0.5cc a week during the conditioning period. I would preffer Aminoplex but the cost is quite expensive so I use Moriamin S2 in vials of 20 ml, which would only cost you less that 50 pesos and can be purchased from any Mercury ddrug outlet. It helps them gain more bulk and better reflexes as well... and oh by the way, I do not forget to give them their snacks at noontime during the last 3 days of chopped fruit cocktail and boiled rice with honey... my way may not be as the manufacturers have recommended but this is what works for me...

On the exessive bleeding, I see no point in controlling the amount of water they take. If you have done your proper conditioning, the fowls will not dring too much during the keep and they will be dry and will not bleed too much. The problem with cocks that are too dry is they cut short and we do not want that. I have water in front of them all the time. Just make sure they are well rested and the holding area is well ventelated. When you see them drink too much, take them off the show as they may be suffering from fever...
    your feedback was very good indeed - moderate and practical. thanks bro!

Post Thanks / Like

nice thread . . . up . . .