Thread: BELIEVE

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up BELIEVE

TJT COCKING ACADEMY

Chicken was already a part of my life when I was growing up...I have seen them, fought them even when I was a kid. There are times of winning and times of losing...I was one of those little guys intrigued about the the bigger guys..yeah i was contented with that kind of life. But something changed...Last october 2011 I attended the TJT seminar conducted at the Ram game farm. From that day onwards I become one of those bigger guys. The knowledge I gained through that seminar made me think that i'm not a little guy anymore..
    Last February 24 2012, i have fought a 2-cock derby held in our tiny town TAFT, Eastern Samar. one by one my opponents cock fell. My chickens proved to be ready, alert and well conditioned..All because I followed Doc teddy's recommendations from day1 to day 21..in the end I emerged as a double champion.. a feat hardly achieved by young cockers like me.
    Although it was only a 2-cock derby, the happiness was unequalled. As if I have won the WORLD SLASHER DERBY..i was recognized and congratulate by my fellow sabungeros including my idols and the bigger guys..i was placed among them..
    I am writing this not to make me proud but to share these experiences and also to thank the guys that makes up the TJT cocking academy. to ma'am roselle, engr. ang, sir arwin, gen mosqueda and to arniel the handler of RAM gamefarm..I thank you ALL.
    To my fellow batchmates of BATCH 69, thank you also for the wonderful memories during our 3-day seminar.
    To doc teddy, thank you very much for the guidance and teachings. I am proud to say that I'm a graduate of TJT academy. I am a believer of TJT..

Your believer,
    Hilario T. Hilario

BATCH 69...TAAS BABA TUMUTUKA!!!

Accredited Merchant tjtcokngacademy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: BELIEVE

Wow! Congratulations Sir Hilario. Thank you very much for the gratitude that you showed us. We are very proud of you that you were able to apply what you have learned in the Academy. Please send us picture. Our email add: docteddytanchanco@yahoo.com / tjtcockingacademy@yahoo.com
    I'll post it to TJT COCKING ACADEMY update thread and to the magazines.

Thank you very much,
    Roselle Diaz
    Last edited by tjtcokngacademy; March 3rd, 2012 at 08:05 AM.
    TJT Cocking Academy
    March 19, 20 & 21

Accredited Merchant tjtcokngacademy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: BELIEVE

CONGRATULATIONS . Words are not enough to express my heartfelt gratitude for the compliments you've written about your memorable experience and for acknowledging the Academy for your success. Remember what i've said during the graduation rites that..."ONCE A GRADUATE OF MY ACADEMY,,my endless support and guidance would be extended to you anytime you need my professional opinion.
    KEEP ON WINNING !!

DocTeddy
    TJT Cocking Academy
    March 19, 20 & 21