Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new breeders association

emoy

Post new breeders association

a new gamefowl breeders association is being formed. the contention is that since there's a migba (for mindanao), and a couple in the visayas (ngba, gfban, pagba, negros slashers roup, and the balbina) there is a need to put one up for the luzon-based breeders.
    initially the group has decided to call itself the LGBA (luzon gamefowl breeders association). a core group has been selected and voted upon to act as the steering committee. the choices were based on geographical considerations. if any of you are interested, kindly contact the following:

1. romy tan - for northern luzon (pangasinan, ilocos, la union bagiuo, tuguegarao, etc)

2. dr. gil nicolas - bulacan, nueva ecija

3. ricky castillo - for n.c.r.

4. boy diaz - for rizal

5. atty. jun mendoza - for laguna

6. tony galang - for batangas

7. cong. peping cojuangco - tarlac

8. buddy robrigado - cavite

9. terence madlambayan - pampanga, zambales

any interested breeders can ask these gentlemen and if possible, give your two-cents worth of cocking suggestions on what and how this new organization should be handled.
    the steering committee shall draft rules on recruitment or accepting a member, the criteria for accepting the members, the membership fees, the vision, mission and objectives, etc. as for me, i'm starting to breed already so that i can also be counted in to this group. then i can compete next year in the stag derbies.....sana my wife will not complain this time he-he.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Emoy, You have all good intentions, but it would have been better if the point of contacts have their phone number, email, or address posted too? Please don't mind my asking, but what is the purpose of the org? Is the situation alarming the Filpinos that the danger, like the US, is up? I just don't see any need for this or else we are not "Filipinos" anymore. My point is all Sabungero is the king in his household or family...if not he can not be one--end of story. Refute me please....

Kidd

emoy

will try to get their numbers. as to this group's objectives and missions, gagawin pa lang. the point is, meron nang breeders org. sa luzon. this is different from the ucap or nca which is more a group of cockers and gamblers with a sprinkling of breeders. as to being the king of the household, pareng kidd, i am. really. you can ask my wife. end of story. now if only she doesn't get to read this... he-he-he

Gallos Locos

I'm in! How do we join the LGBA emoy?

Post Thanks / Like
    Emoy
    Anything that is positive is reeeally good!!! 'Yung iconsider natin ang asawa is also a positive move (katulad ko rin. he he he).
    Kidd
    Meron ng Animal act dito at medyo pinipitik na ang sabong. Pati ang sugal. ang lakas ng impact. Medyo galit na nga ako nawala yung series na sinusubay bayan ko sa TV. (s......P! halata ba?). Dapat nga bawat probinsya meron ass'n. Sabi ni GD: I... ka talaga!! Balikan mo, kaya mo yun!!(?)
    Walang magkakamali sa'yo before Feb.3. may tape kang pinanghahawakan!!
    Rah . rah KIDD!!

Me...victe Hilig Sabong.

cockadoodle-doo

Thumbs up

Fellow cocker Kidd & Emoy!

That is a very good idea of having different organization of gamefowl breeders divided by the region/provinces. I like that idea. I hope you guys can post the Tel. numbers of those people who are incharge for there regions, cause this will help alot of our fellow cockers and hopefully strengthen our ties as COCKERS and not give a chance to the humane society to sneak in PI! this would help strengthen our COCKING FRATERNITY.....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS!

GOD BLESS,
    COCKADOODLE-DOO

------------------

Administrator

Exclamation

If I may add to this discussion.

We would like to invite all Breeders Associations to have their own website here at Sabong.com.Ph

We have a website package that includes website design and hosting for a reasonable fee.

Having a website will make all important information available online; furthermore, pictures and images of association members and activities will contribute to a pleasant experience.

There, hope to see all the major breeders associations here at Sabong.com.Ph - the Filipino Cockfighting Portal.

------------------
    Do you www.Sabong.com.ph? - Tik-ti-La-Ok!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Administrador! Great idea...now, we can just hope that they, the breeders association, will immediately avail of this offer. Maybe you can also post more details on how such can happen just in case anyone here bump on one of them or visit this place. Just suggestin' and more power to this great site!

Kidd

RARAVEZ

Wink

MAGANDANG ARAW MGA PADRES, I can suggest is there should be or must be an association to each provinces to represents the LGBA, because LUZON is a big one, so many regions with different historical aspects, to LGBA more power to you. I hope every association to its provinces have to think deeply enough to have honorable association. MABUHAY.

cockadoodle-doo

Question

Do we already have the list of telephone numbers or atleast e-mail address on how we can reach this people incharge of the organization in the different provinces like Luzon for example?? PAKI-POST NAMAN PARA WE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT THIS PEOPLE TO JOIN THERE ORGANIZATION. ANYONE HERE KNOWS???

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE!
    PEACE TO YALL!

COCKADOODLE-DOO

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

...this is worth bumping up...hehehe.

Kidd

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone knows the minimum requirements in order to be recognized as a breeder? Thanks! romo

yobe

Lightbulb

I don't see any reason why any individual cannot be recognize as a breeder. All you need to do is join a lot of big time derbies (so you can showcase your feathered gladiator), win most or all your fights(be a champion) and having a lot of quality fighting (ace) cocks. Like they always say, "everyone starts in small beginning". To join an organization mentioned above....members need to support every derby that their organization is promoting.

Post Thanks / Like

My question above was in reference to the topic of this thread,the forming of the new LGBA. I am sure there will be some requirements that must be met,(besides what you have mentioned above)before being accepted as a member of the associations.I am a breeder of imported brood stocks.My farm is not registered to the BAI.Yobe,l hope your comments were right.Then l see no problem in joining.Thanks for your response anyway. Cheers! romo

JC

Hi romo,

I think the only requirement is that your stags have to banded by an LGBA representative. Pay a membership fee, and commit to their stag derbies. They don't do cock derbies as this is a breeder group.

That's it. Also, as a stockholder, you are entitled to dividends.

OK, hope that helped [img]//sabong.com.ph/UbbNonCgi/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

jimar

They also do cock derbies. This season there are 2 - 6 cock and 1 - 7 cock derbies plus a cocker of the year award.

Aside from the membership fee, i believe there is also a screening process for new members.

salmingold

greetings to all of you guys!!

i would like to know the number of atty. jun mendoza for the laguna side. tnx

more power to you all!!!!!!!!!!!

CORPS COMMANDER

Arrow

Hello everyone,

Just wondering what happened to the Administrator's suggestion on this thread for the breeders associations to have their own websites here?! This would be a very good medium of information for the cocking public. They can post their member breeders, promote their derbies online and post derby results. I really believe that this is a superb idea, I hope somebody is pushing for this convincing all those associations.

Hi Emoy, I know you have the connections, just in case somebody is not working on this. I know you can promote this idea!

:hat: :smoke: :hombre: :redbounce

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Tuguegarao is geographically incorrect!
    Northern luzon should be splited into two. Northwestern luzon(la union, bataan, ilocos sur and ilocos norte)
    North eastern luzon
    Cagayan [Puzon,Magno Lim, De Guzman, Mamba, Patrick Antonio],
    Isabela [Ening Subia, Rod Que, Mayor Domingo, Cesar Ongcuangco, Otep Miranda, Alivia],
    Quirino [Gov. Pedro Bacani, Fiscal Orias], and
    Nueva Vizcaya[ princess Misa, Atty Calulot]

talahib747
    i'll join for the pampanga-bataan breeders association. can i have the no. of mr. terence madlambayan so that i'll know the mechanics of it. thx emoy for the info.

is there a qouta of battlecocks to be produced per year, in order to qualify as a member?
    tsaka sana mamobilize na yan kaagad para sa banding ng stags sa march at ng makahabol sa mga stag derby this year.
    gud luck sa lahat ng organization!

CRURO30
    I am just a small time breeder but I am interested to join. Where can I contact Atty. Jun Mendoza?

San Pablo City is now known for big time breeders such PA, Sonny Lagon, Pol Estrallado, Vic Amante, Magbohos, etc. Most of them are now the big boys in derbies in Metro Manila.

Cheers!!

bustay2000
    emoy

can you give me contact person in mindanao so that i can join also. or any body pls. help.....thanks

rey

cockadoodle-doo

Question Suggestion!

Hello Pareng Emoy,

Thanks for posting all the names here of the different people incharge of the different regions. But I think it would be helpful here if you can include E-mails or telephone numbers of these people you have mentioned here so those cockers or subungeros who would like to join their respective provinces can contact there respective Gamefowl Breeders Association. Just a suggestion so everyone will know how to get intouch with this people.

Cheers,

Cockadoodle-doo

Post Thanks / Like
    Emoy, tumatanggap pa ba ng bagong members ang LGBA? What are the requirements to become a member of the Assoc.? Puede mong i-email sa akin or better post it here para sa mga kaibigan nating intresado ring maging miyembro, PLEASE.

james wolf
    I'M VERY INTERESTED IN JOINING THE ORGANIZATION, BUT NEED DETAILS, COULD YOU PUBLISH THE DETAILS, REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINING. NUMBER OF STAG DERBIES. WE IN BATAAN NEED NEED A ORGANIZATION LIKE THIS!

So. Wing
    Sir Emoy, meron bang breeders association sa bicol region?
    breeder din po ako, and i started year 2000 sa camarines sur.
    thank you

emoy
    for inquiries on lgba membership requirements, call secretary "taz" - her cell # is 09205851940. she will tell you all you need to know about lgba. for bicol area, there's bigba. sorry but i don't have their number. all i know is that the director for dpwh is their president, and some members include ben uy, jerry po, etc. for mindanao. there are 4 orgs - migba (davao based, contact nitoy nasser or chionkee uy), northern mindanao gba (that's us), zngba or zambo del norte gba (headed by tonkoy asiniero, biboy martinez, etc. ) sorry don't have all their contact numbers. if you're really that interested, seek them out, guys. happy new year!

Post Thanks / Like

Bulacan Area

I'm Rom from PHOENIX FIREBIRD GAMEFARM in Norzagaray Bulacan, I'm interested in joining LGBA, anybody knows Dr. Gil Nicolas' contact numbers?

I think a lot of people will appreciate it if the organizers of the LGBA can post the requirements online.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: new breeders association

history is sometimes interesting,,,,
    in college, is somewhat boring,,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Re: new breeders association

Quote Originally Posted by sa pula sa puti
    history is sometimes interesting,,,,
    in college, is somewhat boring,,,,
    You dug up a 9 year old thread. Join www.uzc10262008.multiply.com only 42 members and counting. Not organized but organizing and still looking for leadership.