Thread: this is where i come from, asil/shamo/ganoi

Post Thanks / Like

Post this is where i come from, asil/shamo/ganoi

i breed asil / ganoi / shamo / thai roosters.

here is a fight in thailand.

in usd.
    playing 5,000 dollars. regular games are between 200-500 dollars. top tier games are 600-1300. anything that goes past 1400+ are high games with the best roosters. to play that much money in a culture group that has so very limited money means this is a very big fight. take my word for it. these fights with this amount of money occurs once or twice every 2 years. this is to stress the rarity of these kinds of fights.

each of these roosters are valued at around 8,000-14,000 for their speed, beak, kick, and persistence, and bloodline. an ace like these comes very rare and requires all sorts of bloodlines that lost it's natural ancestry. let's call it a hybrid.

standard rules are 5 rounds, 18 mins each round. and between the rounds are 10-15 min breaks to wash the chicken, loosen him up, surgery procedure (sewing open wounds shut again). the spurs are taped. imagine this as a boxing fight.

i'd like to show you a good fight in thailand. i am not affiliated with these people in any way shape or form. just spreading the word between different type of fights around the world compared to L/K, and S/K. i like L/K and S/K fights too. back when it was legal, i started with these.

winner is ruled by a knockout, the chicken running away, or collapsing and unable to get up for 30 seconds, or the owner picking up their rooster in defeat. if it goes 5 rounds, 18 minutes, it's a draw.

usually, these fights won't result in death. 1 out of 30 fights, a rooster will die from these types of fight. the winner will breed for years to come, and the loser would honor the owner at the dinner table when they make a full recovery.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ldv95WPhis"]Qaib Hmoob Thailand 2012 - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by gnomestorm; March 23rd, 2012 at 03:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: this is where i come from, asil/shamo/ganoi

How are you ruled the winner ? Is by the amount of blows landed ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnomestorm View Post
    i breed asil / ganoi / shamo / thai roosters.

here is a fight in thailand.

in usd.
    playing 5,000 dollars. regular games are between 200-500 dollars. top tier games are 600-1300. anything that goes past 1400+ are high games with the best roosters. to play that much money in a culture group that has so very limited money means this is a very big fight. take my word for it. these fights with this amount of money occurs once or twice every 2 years. this is to stress the rarity of these kinds of fights.

each of these roosters are valued at around 8,000-14,000 for their speed, beak, kick, and persistence, and bloodline. an ace like these comes very rare and requires all sorts of bloodlines that lost it's natural ancestry. let's call it a hybrid.

standard rules are 5 rounds, 18 mins each round. and between the rounds are 10-15 min breaks to wash the chicken, loosen him up, surgery procedure (sewing open wounds shut again). the spurs are taped. imagine this as a boxing fight.

i'd like to show you a good fight in thailand. i am not affiliated with these people in any way shape or form. just spreading the word between different type of fights around the world compared to L/K, and S/K. i like L/K and S/K fights too. back when it was legal, i started with these.

winner is ruled by a knockout, the chicken running away, or collapsing and unable to get up for 30 seconds, or the owner picking up their rooster in defeat. if it goes 5 rounds, 18 minutes, it's a draw.

usually, these fights won't result in death. 1 out of 30 fights, a rooster will die from these types of fight. the winner will breed for years to come, and the loser would honor the owner at the dinner table when they make a full recovery.

Qaib Hmoob Thailand 2012 - YouTube

If ever you make it to our shores here in the Philippines you'll go nuts over the endemic orientals.. Parawakan, Joloanon, Igon... As well as the usual Asils and Thais.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 209Albany View Post
    How are you ruled the winner ? Is by the amount of blows landed ?

Post Thanks / Like

gnome,

Are you allowed to sharpen the spurs? Is there any rule on the spur?

Also, if you don't mind, can you post a video with a knockout? I have not seen many naked heel fights so I have never seen a knockout. All the fights I've seen are draws.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Sir JC,

White Asil named "Kalantiaw" owned by a good friend vs. a red bird. Knocked the red out, it never recovered..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vtSTDnPy3A"]Kalantiaw vs Antigua Rnd2 - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice. Did the red die? Or just knocked out cold? In the rules how many seconds to recover before it's ruled knockout?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sentenciador View Post
    Nice. Did the red die? Or just knocked out cold? In the rules how many seconds to recover before it's ruled knockout?
    It died.. Not familiar with Maranao rules though but I believed the fight was over when the handler picked up the bird.

I'll take you to watch some fights sometimes... Can't bring you to Talaba or Maharlika Taguig though as your looks will get us kidnapped and held for ransom hahaha...

Post Thanks / Like

here's a knockout

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSiJQaI2ymg&list=PLF35A589A8DD16C2E&index= 9&feature=plpp_video"]Ganoi - YouTube[/ame]

first round knockout. whether or not if it was extended or not, if the match went for another minute, the gray one wouldive been seriously injured.

Post Thanks / Like

Senti, as for the spurs they are taped up, not sure how short they must be under the tape.
    I watched these fights outside Bangkok in an arena, there is one main pit with grandstand to start your fight first round and then in your second round you move to thr outer smaller pits of which there are about twelve.
    It's long ,drawn out and in the Thai heat was no joke. I did enjoy it though.
    One friend married a Thai lady and he breeds and sells birds to syndicates. He acquired muffs and toppys from Burma and breeds them into the Thais and his birds are doing well.
    One thing we all have in common from tape, to short heel to long knife we love these birds!
    Yfis.

Post Thanks / Like

here's a video of a really good 6 mo old. it's his first spar, look at the speed and persistence of his ability to take the top position. in my book, it's worthy of an real contender in the future.

not my chicken btw

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ2f6C-hAfk&feature=related"]qaib spangle sparr - YouTube[/ame]

edit: all we know about him is that he will always fight for the top position at a high speed. endurance/stamina/taking punishment and kicking power is not a known factor yet. it just has one of the 3 needed requirements
    Last edited by gnomestorm; March 27th, 2012 at 12:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

ASIL VS SHAMO!

Just wondering Which you think would be the better bird of a PURE asil and a PURE shamo?

Advantages and disadvantages between the 2 birds.

And what you the think the end result would be between the 2?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ASIL VS SHAMO!

Quote Originally Posted by gypsymikey View Post
    Just wondering Which you think would be the better bird of a PURE asil and a PURE shamo?

Advantages and disadvantages between the 2 birds.

And what you the think the end result would be between the 2?
    Well all the pure Shamo's I ever saw weighed about 11-13 pounds and stood about 28 in. So in a naked heel contest the shamo is the clear choice. Asils are however I believe gamer than shamo's.

Post Thanks / Like

What if they fought at the same weight? Is the shamo blood as beneficial as the asil blood to infuse for long knife?

Post Thanks / Like

The size difference and you never stated what your going to use for??? It's like comparing a batam cock and a game cock! Shamo are bigger than most asil... I go for asil but jap are better than asil..

Post Thanks / Like

Which ever oriental, or any other type of chicken for that matter, that doesn't meet, hits from the superior position and is fast as hell.

Post Thanks / Like

This thread is like the twilight zone.

Post Thanks / Like

Max your talking about o shamo there are shamo that are around 6 pounds some are smaller I have seen asil/shamo in lk win but dead game shamo are hard as hell to find its easyer to find good asils

Post Thanks / Like

i have 7 month asil thats about 26 inches at the mo, most shamo i have seen are around 30 inches.

That is why i ask, how you think he would do against a shamo.

i dont know when a asil would stopp growing in height i would asume when he is around 12 month then he would not get any taller but at the mo he could still get even bigger?

Post Thanks / Like

here's a video of a really good 6 mo old. it's his first spar, look at the speed and persistence of his ability to take the top position. in my book, it's worthy of an real contender in the future.

not my chicken btw

qaib spangle sparr - YouTube

edit: all we know about him is that he will always fight for the top position at a high speed. endurance/stamina/taking punishment and kicking power is not a known factor yet. it just has one of the 3 needed requirements
    I'm wonder how the fight would I gone if the red stag wouldn't had his wings clipped?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gypsymikey View Post
    i have 7 month asil thats about 26 inches at the mo, most shamo i have seen are around 30 inches.

That is why i ask, how you think he would do against a shamo.

i dont know when a asil would stopp growing in height i would asume when he is around 12 month then he would not get any taller but at the mo he could still get even bigger?

Orientals takes about 2 to 3 years to be completely full grown .
    If both birds are in their best or in well condition and the weight is the same height won't matter at all to me.
    Aseels are more muscle than shamos as my knowledge .
    brazilian shamo x Brazilian aseel he still have another year to fill up.
    Last edited by gallo4319; July 29th, 2013 at 06:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

here's a knockout

Ganoi - YouTube

first round knockout. whether or not if it was extended or not, if the match went for another minute, the gray one wouldive been seriously injured.
    I liked it .
    The red bird had a smart way to fight ,I didn't see no lack of performance he found a way to take is opponent down .
    After one method didn't work he went to the hiding and seek
    Lol

Post Thanks / Like

i stay in the laksi area of bangkok a few months a year and would like to go to some fights there, i will be back in september