Page 262 of 266 FirstFirst ... 162212252257258259260261262263264265266 LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,860 of 7969

Thread: Dale Mac Mugs

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dale Mac Mugs

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    one of the stags I kept from trio I got from del
    First one looks like my brood cock (original stag I got). That sob is a monster.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah this stag shows a lot of promise at early age 6 months he was the boss on the free range

3. Likes Krackers Koop liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J5DaYx9FEsY

Happy Sunday to all. Misis. Lol

5. Likes Talbo19, Sig1911 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thankyou for taking the time to answer my call Mr. Mack! I hope she gets better soon praying for her quick recovery! And thankyou for the opportunity!!!

7. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes grey/dom, Sig1911, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Coming here. Just reading some post makes me missed gamefowls terribly.

I really dnt know what to do. Quit coming to this sabong net or going home for good.

Ahhh its one of those times. Christmas is approaching. Its lonely days before the celebrations

just cranking up but wishing y’all good health and tidings!

9. Likes Hoghunter, Talbo19 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Half DMM out of the Blue Black stag from the setting of eggs I got from you Del. Looks awful good so far, at least he suits me hahahhaa

11. Thanks Talbo19 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lablue I know u used to test year round with your mugs. I was wondering was they a specific time when they showed better. Heard greys in the rain 3yr old after peach tree blooms blacks in middle of the summer. Just wondering if your mugs where a step better at a certain time?

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

13. Likes Bigmeal liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I look at my trophies and the biggest part of them I've won from March 1 - May 1. But have some from from November to August.

15. Thanks Bigmeal thanked for this post
    Likes roostercm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

https://youtu.be/vyqbWd9YJJE

***Posting for Mr. DeL***

17. Thanks Bigmeal, Sig1911, LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes Bigmeal, RLaurent14, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lost a stag today, had a varmit come in. Female dog came in heat last night and my male won't leave her pen. This morning went out and varmit got one of my ddm crossed on asil stags. The pure mug got out somehow and went at it with the brother on the string, killed the one on the string and then decided to try one of my cocks. Them two sounded like machine guns going off. The cock had very sharp Spurs and my pure mug hardly had Spurs but never let up. From the looks of it, it had been going on at least 30 minutes. I got em cleaned up and put in one of my brood pens. He's proven his self to me, Far as that varmit goes I'm working over time tonight , already took tomorrow off . I caint afford to loose anymore of these mugs, especially the crosses. I was really surprised to see a young stag stay in there with one of my top cocks. These birds got alot more balls and want to then I gave them credit for based on my past experiences with mugs.

19. Likes Hoghunter, LaBlue, RLaurent14, Webby13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Talbo19 View Post
    Rick C
    Talbo
    Filamex
    Sig
    Grey/Dom
    Sinapangan
    Sambulat
    RLaurent
    Next........
    Adding Pinolim to the list......
    8 days to go... Hope all participants are serious about this one.. I'll take a photos of my candidates next month.....

21. Likes LaBlue, Sig1911 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cbgamefarm View Post
    Lost a stag today, had a varmit come in. Female dog came in heat last night and my male won't leave her pen. This morning went out and varmit got one of my ddm crossed on asil stags. The pure mug got out somehow and went at it with the brother on the string, killed the one on the string and then decided to try one of my cocks. Them two sounded like machine guns going off. The cock had very sharp Spurs and my pure mug hardly had Spurs but never let up. From the looks of it, it had been going on at least 30 minutes. I got em cleaned up and put in one of my brood pens. He's proven his self to me, Far as that varmit goes I'm working over time tonight , already took tomorrow off . I caint afford to loose anymore of these mugs, especially the crosses. I was really surprised to see a young stag stay in there with one of my top cocks. These birds got alot more balls and want to then I gave them credit for based on my past experiences with mugs.
    I posted the same what happened to your cocks and stag and yes DMM has life longivity they never turn their back until no energy left still there infront of their opponent... That is why they are very special for me...

23. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes sinapangan, LaBlue, Sig1911 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm excited to see the ins and outs of them. I got 7 full brother's to tell me a little story. Got 4 mug crossed cocks for this year. Started to finally cool down. Think I'm feeling friskyer to lol.

25. Likes gaff, Hoghunter, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

8 days to go... Hope all participants are serious about this one.. I'll take a photos of my candidates next month.....
    Thanks.... Let's give our guests the best of what Iloilo has to offer......

27. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes RLaurent14, Talbo19, KevinG, Bigmeal, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pinolim View Post
    Thanks.... Let's give our guests the best of what Iloilo has to offer......
    Thank you. I'm getting excited about this trip. I am so happy to be able to come and under these surcumstances makes it even better for everyone. It'll be fun I bet that.

29. Likes KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, delete my name in there. I can not back up someone against my principles.

Again, sorry. Goodluck na
    lang bay! Maybe i will still be there to witness greatness. Again, I back out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grey/dom View Post
    Sorry, delete my name in there. I can not back up someone against my principles.

Hes allowed to have a difference of opinion than u or I. Everyone in this world wants everyon to think the way they do IE be it personal, culture, religion or politics. Humans have NEVER agreed on crap and NEVER will. There too small minded like a mouse to understand that its ok that we all think different.
    kinda like you. You think different than me and you cant handle my PERSONAL opinions. I could give a crap about your kindergarten mentality. Effects me neither way.
    Try a midol I here it helps with the cramps. I have NO respect for MEN who act like women.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    Hes allowed to have a difference of opinion than u or I. Everyone in this world wants everyon to think the way they do IE be it personal, culture, religion or politics. Humans have NEVER agreed on crap and NEVER will. There too small minded like a mouse to understand that its ok that we all think different.
    kinda like you. You think different than me and you cant handle my PERSONAL opinions. I could give a crap about your kindergarten mentality. Effects me neither way.
    Try a midol I here it helps with the cramps. I have NO respect for MEN who act like women.
    U want to ruin this thread? I can help you mothet****er! U call me names and I am the woman?
    we can have fair and square. U netminded little idiot!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

U want to ruin this thread? I can help you mothet****er! U call me names and I am the woman?
    we can have fair and square. U netminded little idiot!!!!

LOL. Im not laughing with you. Im laughing at you.
    What a girly moron.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess it was addressed to me....I'm sorry if I did offend someone..... I need to be the one out since Grey/Dom was ahead of me in declaring his interest.....
    I also have my own entry by that time anyway......
    Last edited by Pinolim; October 23rd, 2019 at 01:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sad i did not expect two guys in our supposed team has differences. Both guys are willing to join at first and mght be both of them will leave the group.. Supposedly we have a good number with regards to expences for Del's Accomodation and Plane... Honestly if i really a rich man i can handle it all the way... I might handle the pot and minimum B,But for Del's accomodation and plane is really heavy for my pockets already.. Anyway lets finalize it end of the month... For Grey/Dom I will not ask for you to join back even Pinolim will leave and i respect your decision no worries but if you change your mind just message me.. For Pinolim its also up to you if you want to continue i dont blame you for grey/dom leaving i have no idea about your conflicts...
    Just to Clarify i ask our mugmen at first if we can join together to join this derby and looks like only Del has 2 roosters to offer which is great. Actually i already planned my self to join before i ask all of you and think that might be interesting that all mugs in Phi will come together select and show in this prestigiuos event what ever happens am still planning to join by my own if this team will not continue..

Post Thanks / Like

I guess it was addressed to me....I'm sorry if I did offend someone..... I need to be the one out since Grey/Dom was ahead of me in declaring his interest.....
    PinoLim, I believe it stems over from the Tall Tales thread and you werent involved.
    Best wishes and hope you all stick together. It sounds like and should be a great experience for all parties.
    SF

37. Likes Hoghunter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Del i have two messages in your inbox please check...thank you....

Post Thanks / Like

To clarify. Sir Pinolim. We are good. Bygones be bygones. I back out not bcoz of you. Its other reasons I foresee.

Please dnt back out bcoz of me. You are more needed here coz u are in the same island or same place.
    It is not becoz of u. I also want to witness mugs in big battle.

Again, its not you. Hope u recomsider.

This will be my last post on sabong. I had many years spent here. Its time to come home for
    good and
    forget sabong internet. Thank you all that I call friends. Its been a long journey!

maybe someone you know
    will
    replace me. We talked. Just maybe. Again. Goodluck guys.

40. Thanks FILAMEX thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Del i have two messages in your inbox please check...thank you....
    Sorry I hadn't read this thread and tried to pm grey/Dom and my box was full so deleted all. Please send again at your convenience.

Post Thanks / Like

To clarify. Sir Pinolim. We are good. Bygones be bygones. I back out not bcoz of you. Its other reasons I foresee.

Please dnt back out bcoz of me. You are more needed here coz u are in the same island or same place.

This will be my last post on sabong. I had many years spent here. Its time to come home for
    good and
    forget sabong internet. Thank you all that I call friends. Its been a long journey!

maybe someone you know
    will
    We all need thick skin. I had a very good mother and father. I always called them mom and dad. Both were had great wisdom. Dad was a fighter but he wouldn't argue or call names. I'm much the same. Or have been as my fighting days are over. Even my brood pen days. But my heart is the same. Mom always told me "stick and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you." I hope I'm not the reason you'd leave.

43. Likes springwater, FILAMEX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

good and

maybe someone you know
    will
    Thanks for your clarification....I appreciate that.... I have already made other preparations, so be it...
    But I reassure the Team I will be ready in the islands to help Talbo, if needed...when needed.... Iloilo is a small Province with small city but it has plenty to offer.. they gonna be rollin and rockin........

45. Thanks grey/dom thanked for this post
    Likes FILAMEX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    We all need thick skin. I had a very good mother and father. I always called them mom and dad. Both were had great wisdom. Dad was a fighter but he wouldn't argue or call names. I'm much the same. Or have been as my fighting days are over. Even my brood pen days. But my heart is the same. Mom always told me "stick and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you." I hope I'm not the reason you'd leave.
    I answered ur pm. We are all good. I just need to have a break. Dnt you worry no ill feelings for you.
    Still want this group to succeed. I will just be a spectator.

I also have my battles of
    almost the same
    dates. Sinulog Cup for Senor Sto. Nino. Same patron I think.
    Be all well! C u in PI.

47. Thanks FILAMEX, LaBlue thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I would also like this to move forward I would like to help in a small way! Goodluck muggers!!!

49. Thanks Talbo19, FILAMEX thanked for this post
    Likes LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

grey/dom is a bull****!!! He did not have the money, but he thought many members would donate and his share would be a very small amount. Also he was having financial problems and had to give up his farm. But what trouble me is he was only able to afford to buy 1 rooster ($200) don’t need to have a farm. It was a friends farm and he was a farm hand. And if it is only what can afford to all his time living in the United States. He must be a tourist. Who over stay and now is a illegal immigrate.