Page 172 of 187 FirstFirst ... 72122162167168169170171172173174175176177182 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,160 of 5593

Thread: Dale Mac Mugs

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dale Mac Mugs

I got some mack/Murphy stags penned this yr, they look real good.

2. Likes gaff liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JLF2.0 View Post

Del mug/Toppy
    Nice one right there buddy! I really like the cross.

Where did you get your toppy's from?

4. Likes BLAKE V., JLF2.0 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You Alabama boys dont cut a man any slack lol i will say this cross has been a nick so far.
    Another nice one. Sure does look like you got a nic buddy!

6. Likes flyer34, CA whitetoppy06, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You Alabama boys dont cut a man any slack lol i will say this cross has been a nick so far.
    We try not to cut you guys any slack lol but all in good fun nice looking bird.

8. Likes CA whitetoppy06, JLF2.0 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by finoblitz View Post
    Nice one right there buddy! I really like the cross.

Where did you get your toppy's from?
    They come from my neighbor/old school teacher. Not a known name.

10. Likes CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just won 1 dom x mug cross cock as usual once they strike it connects. Best thing is he battered the opponent when down like a fast Mack Truck in highway 69..lol

Post Thanks / Like

I love to see that Mack truck road kill look on the other cock. Congrats Talbo.

13. Likes BLAKE V., knox01, roostercm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    I love to see that Mack truck road kill look on the other cock. Congrats Talbo.
    I should have take a video but I already had 3 liters of beer lol..

15. Likes HeavyD liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Please don't start acting like me. Lol. One of my buddies told me I was way to honest as I said their rooster was too ugly to win. I was right though.

17. Likes CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another brother..

Post Thanks / Like

Please don't start acting like me. Lol. One of my buddies told me I was way to honest as I said their rooster was too ugly to win. I was right though.
    Lol... Ok i will tell the truth still 1 lose with DMM and Crosses since last year.

20. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes flyer34, roostercm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=LaBlue;4874125]Please don't start acting like me. Lol. One of my buddies told me I was way to honest as I said their rooster was too ugly to win. I was right though

Tell us about this ugly Gladiator? Sometimes The Creator gives the ugliest in image a beautiful physicality and mentality, was this not the case?

was this ugly contender by any chance a beautifully Tassled sort?

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=CA whitetoppy06;4874240]
    Please don't start acting like me. Lol. One of my buddies told me I was way to honest as I said their rooster was too ugly to win. I was right though

Tell us about this ugly Gladiator? Sometimes The Creator gives the ugliest in image a beautiful physicality and mentality, was this not the case?

was this ugly contender by any chance a beautifully Tassled sort?
    No he had a big beard. He had win three ribbons in one day and I seen it happen. But it come down to him or Lucas's Miner blue and the judges soon give it to the Miner blue.

23. Likes lawgreyman14, CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh well the beard can’t win everyday, sometimes the stubble wins but a clean fresh shave can get the judges attention pat it with Pabst and bam blue ribbon

Post Thanks / Like

Mr Del I don't know about the rest of them but it's be nice to hear a good I'm muggin story. If you about ran out of muggin stories, pick that old noggin and see if there's a good one about your dad winning some ribbons......

26. Likes CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jay to pick his brain his finger is going to pick his nose first and that’s where the saying of “picking for gold comes from”

ive said this before “in these hills of pages Mr.Lablue has scattered gold from horizon to horizon”. 1-5146..

Mac Post# 5150 is coming up once in a threads lifetime.. I know you have a crazy story to share.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawgreyman14 View Post
    Mr Del I don't know about the rest of them but it's be nice to hear a good I'm muggin story. If you about ran out of muggin stories, pick that old noggin and see if there's a good one about your dad winning some ribbons......
    Well Jay I have a few more derbies in my head but they just not interesting enough to make a good story. The mugs as a whole seems they have made a reputation for being fast and strong and great cutters but most believe they are more or less shot gun fowl. I have found mine to do all the ubove but have made a reputation for being black and blue power cocks. This brings me to a four cock at BES. I entered four brownred colored mugs. Well it was summer time and it was hot. I was one of the first ones called and we pitted. The fight went on and on past 1 1/2 hrs. My cock was stronger than the other but was half uncoupled and not cutting very good. I was starting to over heat so every pitting I was squeezing the sponge out and setting my cock in the water. I squeezed a big puddle and when I pitted he killed the other cock out right. I went to the cockhouse and was wiping all my cocks down with a cool wet rag and was called again. It was much as the first fight as it went on and on. Well at more than an hour I started putting water on the pit floor again and setting my cock in the puddle. Ubout the second pitting doing that my cock killed the other cock. I was soaking wet and my bird looked like a mud ball. I hurried to my cockhouse and set my last two out and offered them water. They didn't want any. I couldn't figure out why they were not cutting. About then I was called again. Same thing I got rattled early but swallowed it pretty quick then I uncoupled the other cock. Well he couldn't hurt me much and mine was trying but not cutting good and not having the power I'd like as he'd bled out quite a bit. The fight went on and on. Finally at an hour and 40 minutes I won. Handed my bird to Tooty and went to wash the dirt off me. Only three entries going for 4 straight. We drew straws to see who went first. Luckily I got to go third. Well I sat down and waited on the first pair. They brought them in and that was the first fight besides mine I'd got to see all day. I layed some odds and took the guy going for his money. It was pretty quick and I paid off. Well the next one come in and I got a bet on the one going for money. We went to heel. When I walked back in the fight was nearly over. I payed off again. Well that changed things as I was the only one left. I tried to get $500 hedged but wasn't fighting that good so only was able to get two. Well we pitted and they looked like it would be quick but it wasn't. We fought on and on and I sat my cock in the puddle nearly every pitting. I finally got the count and the other wouldn't come across. Lacked 10 minutes of going 2 hrs. That was one day I was glad it was over. I stayed in the drag pit all day. Only watched one fight. Went out and hosed off. And got me a cold beer. I think that was the best one I ever drank.

Post Thanks / Like

Well Jay I have a few more derbies in my head but they just not interesting enough to make a good story. The mugs as a whole seems they have made a reputation for being fast and strong and great cutters but most believe they are more or less shot gun fowl. I have found mine to do all the ubove but have made a reputation for being black and blue power cocks. This brings me to a four cock at BES. I entered four brownred colored mugs. Well it was summer time and it was hot. I was one of the first ones called and we pitted. The fight went on and on past 1 1/2 hrs. My cock was stronger than the other but was half uncoupled and not cutting very good. I was starting to over heat so every pitting I was squeezing the sponge out and setting my cock in the water. I squeezed a big puddle and when I pitted he killed the other cock out right. I went to the cockhouse and was wiping all my cocks down with a cool wet rag and was called again. It was much as the first fight as it went on and on. Well at more than an hour I started putting water on the pit floor again and setting my cock in the puddle. Ubout the second pitting doing that my cock killed the other cock. I was soaking wet and my bird looked like a mud ball. I hurried to my cockhouse and set my last two out and offered them water. They didn't want any. I couldn't figure out why they were not cutting. About then I was called again. Same thing I got rattled early but swallowed it pretty quick then I uncoupled the other cock. Well he couldn't hurt me much and mine was trying but not cutting good and not having the power I'd like as he'd bled out quite a bit. The fight went on and on. Finally at an hour and 40 minutes I won. Handed my bird to Tooty and went to wash the dirt off me. Only three entries going for 4 straight. We drew straws to see who went first. Luckily I got to go third. Well I sat down and waited on the first pair. They brought them in and that was the first fight besides mine I'd got to see all day. I layed some odds and took the guy going for his money. It was pretty quick and I paid off. Well the next one come in and I got a bet on the one going for money. We went to heel. When I walked back in the fight was nearly over. I payed off again. Well that changed things as I was the only one left. I tried to get $500 hedged but wasn't fighting that good so only was able to get two. Well we pitted and they looked like it would be quick but it wasn't. We fought on and on and I sat my cock in the puddle nearly every pitting. I finally got the count and the other wouldn't come across. Lacked 10 minutes of going 2 hrs. That was one day I was glad it was over. I stayed in the drag pit all day. Only watched one fight. Went out and hosed off. And got me a cold beer. I think that was the best one I ever drank.
    Nice story as usual Del. Hopefully though, that was the only time that those Browred colored Mugs
    were not cutting well. And by the way, was this their first battle? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Woo were I don't care how old you are, a day like that and them hams and back wasn't wanting to work to good the next day.lol. Still feels just as good knowing your cocks will there for you when there's days like that. That heat will bring out the dunghill in one almost as quick as the steel. Good story Mr Del. Thanks

31. Likes flyer34, roostercm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't hardly get out of bed the next day. If you have handled one cock, I think you know what I'm saying. I was sore for a week. (what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.)

Post Thanks / Like

I love that cock in the bottom picture.. No better feeling than hitting pay dirt with those odd balls
    He may be the best of those... but they are all damn good

34. Likes JLF2.0 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody know where a man might be able to locate some of them dirty, rotten, rugged mugs at?

36. Likes lawgreyman14, roostercm, RLaurent14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody know where a man might be able to locate some of them dirty, rotten, rugged mugs at?
    is she straight too? Sir JLF? Nice hens!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RLaurent14 View Post
    is she straight too? Sir JLF? Nice hens!!!
    Yes she is straight bred...........

41. Likes RLaurent14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I need that splash stag!! lol

43. Likes roostercm, JLF2.0 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

NICE! Looks like a statue.

45. Likes roostercm, RLaurent14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This one has some hatch or maybe something else but definitely not straight mug. 100%

Post Thanks / Like

She is very nice. Though. May through many ribbon winners.